[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the Sea Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Cliffs.jpg (255KB, 736x875px) Image search: [Google]
Cliffs.jpg
255KB, 736x875px
You struggle to maintain your grasp clinging to the slick rocks, another freezing wave crashes to shore with a thunderous roar scraping your face against the rocks. You’ve long lost feeling in your fingers, the cold is beginning to seep well into your body, with the last of your strength you climb up onto a narrow ledge. Shaking violently from the cold you crawl as far from the shore as you can pressing your body into the cold cliff face. Consciousness drains from you as the danger has passed and your body is no longer filled with boiling adrenaline.

You drift awake slowly your wits lazily seeping back into place as the sun warms your sodden body. Opening your eyes the smallest of amounts you are surprised at the lack of sudden scorching light until you realize you must have pressed your face to the rocks as all you can see is the dark grain of the rock. Rolling over carefully to ensure you don’t fall to your death after fighting so hard last night you look out to the ocean and find no tell tale signs of a wreck that you had assumed left you in this state. Turning your gaze downwards you inspect your clothing and find it in tatters but ultimately recognizable as to what it once was.

>Flowing robes with intricate designs sewn along the hem
>Padded leather with numerous patches and hastily made repairs
>You average every man’s clothes with several hidden pockets along inside
>>
>>1174808

>the ocean and find no tell tale signs of a wreck that you had assumed left you in this state.
There was no boat
>>
>>1174808
>Flowing robes with intricate designs sewn along the hem
>>
>>1174808
>>
>>1174824
>>1174926
Sneeki breeki
>>1174901
An old man in a dress

Calling it before someone ties it again.
>>
>>1174932
Dick-ass thief is a go!
>>
Running your hands along yourself you dip a finger into your concealed pockets as you come to them finding all of them to be empty, everything within likely to have been ripped out of their place as you were tossed around by the ocean. You give yourself a quick look over and find you escaped with no concerning wounds only some bruises and a few small cuts that will have already been cleaned out by the salt water. Carefully pulling yourself to your feet you scan cliffside and find its rather short, already having managed to climb halfway up it in the blind rush last night. It is however rather remote, you can just make out the edge of a walkable shore just at the edge of the horizon to your left while to your right the cliffs go on as far as you can see. Having established your possible routes you lower yourself so your legs hang over the edge, the spray lightly lapping your feet.

You try to remember what lead to you being here but find you can’t remember a thing. With no wreckage floating visibly you can safely say you either fell from the cliff, or your ship wrecked further out to sea and the currents drug you to shore. Falling you shelve away for later as its incredibly unlikely you could fall and escape so unscathed. If you can find a nearby port you can probably ask around about any men washing up on shores nearby or reports of sunken ships. Having made some sort of mental headway you now just have to get off the cliffside without bashing your skull against the rocks.

>Climb further up the cliff and get to the top
>Climb down and see if you can’t swim to that beach.
>Sit right where you are and yell for help, you’re much too weak to be risking it now.
>>
>>1175134
>>
>>1175134
>>
>>1175149
>>1175236
A clear and unbeatable majority
>>
Deciding on the shortest route you stand and turn to face the cliff, you slide your hands upwards feeling for a place to grab you quickly find one in the weathered old cliff and begin dragging yourself upward, slowly but steadily you bring yourself closer to the top. You’re a bit surprised to find yourself already at the top before you know it but you’re not one to complain. At the top you find a thick forest, the ground covered in a thick layer of pine needles. Taking a step into it you can begin to hear things other than the ocean. You can make out a sort of hammering and whats very obviously someone talking. Theres no guarantee that someone will be friendly but it could easily be worth the risk. The hammering is very far off and might just be the echo of the waves, but it indicates civilization which is exactly where you want to go

>Go towards the voice
>Go to the hammering
>Walk backwards off the cliff
>>
>>1175402
>Go to the hammering
>>
>>1175402
>Go to the hammering
>>
>>1175435
>>1175459
Stop agreeing, but also keep agreeing this makes my life easier
>>
:bump:
>>
>>1175491
You still there OP?
>>
>>1175402
>go towards the voice
>>
File: soon.jpg (100KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
100KB, 600x750px
>>
>>1176076
>>1176294
>>1176421
>>1176445
As it turns out the world requires I do things despite planning to ensure otherwise

You start off through the forest weaving through the thick under brush and trying to keep your bearings. Several brier patches leave pricks on your near bare legs but you make quick progress despite the pain, though you do get thrown off at one point by the hammering echoing off of a large stone pillar. You eventually make it to the edge of the forest the hammering as loud as ever and you spy a lone figure along the beach hammering away making repairs to a small boat. A small shack of a house lays farther away from the shore smoke rising from the fire just a bit away from the door. This is a rather advantageous find.

>Sneak into the house and raid it for goods
>Approach the figure
>Leave, you’ve found out what you wanted to know.
>Write-In
>>
>>1177513
>Approach the figure
Diplomacy is a go.
>>
Emerging from the forest you walk quickly down the shore welcoming the warm soft sand on your feet as compared to the constant pricking of the forests needles. As you draw closer you begin working out more details of the figure, with the wide shoulders you assume him to be a man, and the thick yet of poor quality clothing reveals his status as a working man. His arms are broad yet lacking in any excess, clearly someone who works meal to meal. His skin a light bluish green typical of many races as your unhelpful until now mind reminds you. You call out him as you get closer and he quickly whips around clearly unsuspecting of any visitors, you find his mouth covered in tentacles and his brow covered in sweat.

“What is it you want bum? I ain’t running a charity, and I’m too busy to listen to any sob stories.”

Straight to the point then, you get the distinct feeling you never liked Illithids.

>”I was in a wreck of some sort and I’d like to know where I am.”
>”Fuck you too you tentacle faced freak.”
>”I’d be willing to do some work if you’d help me out.”
>Write-In
>>
>>1177633
>”I was in a wreck of some sort and I’d like to know where I am.”
>>
“Well I guess that makes a lot more sense than some bum finding me out of the blue, we’re on Shinshear isle just off the coast of Tharith.” He turns around and begins inspecting his boat grumbling under his breath in displeasure at it. “ The storm last night was a terrible one the old planks right off my boat and it wasn’t even at sea, can imagine how you’d end up here.”

You have no idea where you came from but Tharith does ring a bell to you, if you remember correctly its a rather large port town that traded largely in glass ware. Its a start if nothing else.
The time for sleep is now.
>>
>>1177780
The sleep comment isn't in character if it wasn't obvious
>>
>>1177787
Thanks for running OP! Any idea when you'll run next?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.