[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World War 2 JoJo #4.5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: Driving on Kars.png (248KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Driving on Kars.png
248KB, 600x450px
The "we missed archiving thread 4" Edition
Archives: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Eurobeat
---
Your name is Julián de la Torre, soldier of the Spanish Blue Division sent by franco to fight the Russian communists in exchange for not getting jailed for life back in Spain. You are the user of the Stand [EUROBEAT], which can boost vehicles to tremendous levels of... well,e verything.

You are also currently fighting a mysterious enemy, alongside your mostly unwilling partner Alexander Aldegund, user of the Stand [Guns and Roses], who was forced to join you on a mission from the Nazis to investigate the strange happenings in Italy, where their scientists were researching something bellow the Colloseum…

Your fancy new car is currently soaring through the air, after Alexander´s Stand manipulated the wood of the nearby trees to create a ramp, launching the two of you into the air, while you spin the car mid-air to counteract the enemy´s ability- that of making any movement you make in one direction be upwards- or so you think is what it does, really. You aren´t very sure- but it wont matter once you run that fucker over.
>Run the car into the forest where you think you saw the enemy
>Burn that forest down- make him come out.
>Let Alexander use [Guns and Roses] on the trees- his Stand has the advantage here.
>Other:Write-in?
>>
>>1174104
>Let Alexander use [Guns and Roses] on the trees- his Stand has the advantage here.

But I don't mind you running Doll either
>>
>>1174104
>>
>>1174104
Welcome back.
>>
“Alexander! Use your Stand!” You shout at him, feeling the car start moving upwards- Is the enemy´s Stand at work again!? You thought you had managed to overpower his ability by making your movements circular instead of in a single direction, but-!

I need to touch the trees first!” He answers, looking worried. Shit- if you stop, the momentum will carry you in a single direction, and then you´ll start going up! You need to think of something quick…
Goddamit, your ability is really not suited for NOT going fast.
“[EUROBEAT!]” You call out your Stand- taking it out of the car- and start plummeting down.
What ze fuck are you doing!?
“If we keep going i´ll run out of gasoline, and then we´d fall from much higher up- “ You say, as you plummet into the forest- before reactivating your Stand´s ability again as soon as you touch the leaves- “But I think his ability requires line of sight- So I made us fall into the leaves to block it!”
You hit the ground, your car´s suspension enhanced by [Eurobeat]´s ability. You´re finally on the ground, and close to where the enemy is… Alexander throws himself to the ground, and the grass around him begins to glow and grow- forming into a whip that shoots straight for one of the trees- the grass the whip touches also growing and shooting in different directions, like a spider´s web- Is this the power of [Guns and Roses] in action?
A-ha! Got him!” Exclaims Alexander, one of the whips dragging something- or rather, someone, by their leg.
No! Let me go, please! sobs the man- Is he… crying?
>Interrogate him thoroughly . This fucker killed the soldiers you were travelling with
>Play the good cop- bad cop routine.
>Knock him the fuck out.
>Kill him.
>>
>>1174229
>Interrogate him thoroughly . This fucker killed the soldiers you were travelling with
But don't let your guard down
>>
>>1174229
>Play the good cop- bad cop routine.
>>
>>1174229
>>Interrogate him thoroughly . This fucker killed the soldiers you were travelling with
>>
You grab the man by the throat and pin him to a nearby tree, its wood changing shape to imprison him further- courtesy of Alexander´s Stand. How convenient.
“Alright listen to here you piece of shit. You´re going to tell us who sent you, or i´m going to shove my foot so hard up your pathetic little ass your breath will smell like shoe polish”

N-
“I´ll headbutt you until there´s nothing but a butt left!”
I-!?
“I´m going to peel your dick like a banana and string you up by your fucking foreskin, you little twat!”
Holy shit.” Comments Alexander. “I think he pissed his pants, man

Oh. Maybe you overdid it a bit there.
I-i´ll tell you everything I know, but please, don´t hurt me!”
“Well you can start doing so or-“
OKAY OKAY, I WAS SENT HERE BY THE RUSSIANS[/B][/BLUE]”
“The Russians? In Italy? Try again you little shit”
“ I swear to God i´m not lying!”
“And what the fuck do the Russians want with me?”
“ I-I don´t know! I was just payed to come here and- and destroy any nazi vehicles that came around!”
>Press further
>Leave the issue. Ask something else (what?)
>Kill him
>Knock him out
>>
>>1174361
>Press further
He's totally lying
>>
>>1174361
>>Press further
>>
>>1174361
>Press further
>>
You decide to press further- There´s no way the Russians would send someone here, unless they knew that something strange was going down in the Nazi´s research- which would mean they had inside agents…
“Tell me the truth or i´m going to have my friend here make a tree grow inside your goddamned lungs”
I swear i´m telling the truth! D-don’t hurt me please! I-i´ve got family!
“So did those soldiers you just killed!”
Y-you´re one to talk, you´re working with the NAZIS!
“I´m not doing it out of pleasure or for money, unlike you!”- He swallows audibly. He knows he fucked up.
T- the Russians did pay me for this… But I did overhear that they were t-trying to get something in Rome themselves, and didn´t want the Germans to get reinforcements…
Those bastards! We need to get there now- who knows what they´ll try to do!?
>That´s more like it… now keep speaking.
>Knock him out. He´s already given you as much info as you need- and you´ll need to hurry
>Kill him. Otherwise he might just try to kill you again.
>>
>>1174423
>Kill him. Otherwise he might just try to kill you again.
>>
>>1174423
>Knock him out. He´s already given you as much info as you need- and you´ll need to hurry
>>
>>1174423
>>Other:Write-in?
Kill him. but have him hung upside down by the tree as a message.
>>
“Well… That´s all?”
I-I know nothing else! Please- I beg you!
“Hmm… let me think for a second…”
Julián, we don´t have much time!
You look at Alexander, then back at the enemy with a hard glare. He flinches visibly, even restrained as hard as he is.
“Snap his neck and hang him by the tree.”
Wait, shit, really? I didn´t take you for someone who-
“This is war now, isn´t it? The Russians starting up trouble this deep in Europe? This could mean the beginning of another huge war- and I think we´ve had enough with one. This´ll send a message to them, if they find him”
P-please no! Shit, [ONE DIREC-]” He doesn´t manage to summon his Stand before Alexander snaps his neck with a sickening crunch. You shiver, realizing what you just did- but it´s what you had to do.
You get on the car, and back on the road. You need to get to Rome, and quickly.

>Roll 1d100. Best of 3
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1174490
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1174490
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1174490
>>
You hop back into your car, which has sadly suffered some damage from the fall- it seems even [€beat] cant protect the car forever, huh?. At least Alexander seems too worried with reaching your destination to complain about you driving now- And you just hope the gasoline will last long enough.

The car zooms across the road, reaching speeds that would have left you breathless before your power awakened- And before the Civil War began. You can´t help but realize how much war has changed you, thinking back to the hanged corpse in the forest. You just hope this will avoid an all out war- Spain stayed out of World War 1, but they might not be so lucky for a second one…

It doesn´t take you very long to reach Rome, the sun setting as you are arriving- The people in the city look at your car in amazement, as you drift through the streets, taking the curves as sharply as possible- except…
“Shit, where is the Colloseum again?”
Fuck- we should stop and ask
“Sure thing honey, weren´t you the one that wanted to get there fast?”
We have to get there for that first!” He says, glossing over your comment.
>Stop and ask someone- but make it quick.
>Try to use your environment to get the car onto the rooftops- using what fuel you have left, you could reach the colloseum… but you´ll be completely out of gas.
>>
>>1174603
>Stop and ask someone- but make it quick.
>>
>>1174603
>>Stop and ask someone- but make it quick.
Let's keep it low profile for now.
>>
You stop the goddamned car- Hope Alexander is happy now- and wave to a lady that was looking at your car.
“Hey, lady! How do we go to the colloseum?”
Uh, me no speak english?

“Goddamit- Hey, old man! The colloseum?”- He seems to be ignoring you- goddamit, there´s no time for this. You see a two muscular men, one seemingly American and the other a blonde Italian, running somewhere- Perhaps you could ask them?
>Ask them.
>Try to reach the colloseum on your own.
>>
>>1174654
>Ask them.
OH SHIT
>>
>>1174654
>>Ask them.
WARNING
>>
“OI! You two!” You shout at them, driving besides them
In a hurry, sorry bu-!” Exclaims the American, still running- only to then freeze up “ Oh shit, it´s the Nazis again- Look can we leave this for later? We need to get to the Colloseum-
“So do we- You know how to get there?”
I do- but why would I-?” Asks the Italian, before you interrupt him “I´ll get you there much, much faster than you could run. Get in” You say, having [Eurobeat] open the door
Oh, it has automatic doors? Nice car- hey, you don´t look German…
“Yeah pal, long story, but we have to get there fast, before the Ruskies try anything nasty with whatever´s bellow the colloseum-“
The Russians are also involved? Damm, this could be bad- Jojo, lets go- But don’t try anything funny.
“Sure, just get in the fucking car and tell me how to get there already!”- You say, pretty pissed off at how much time you´re losing. Alexander seems to be thinking of something…
Wait, the Nazis again”
“No time for questions. Colloseum, where”
Turn left and go straight ahead
“Fucking seriously?” You ask, accelerating hard- eliciting a rather unexpected reaction from the American- Jojo, the Italian called him?
I have to say, you guys have some cool technology, we´ll be in the colloseum in no time!
“We´re…already there, man”
Oh. That was fast- when did we stop?
Can we leave the car talk for later? I don’t want Julian here to spend two hours talking about the goddam engine or something
“HEY”
Let´s just get out- there´s no time to lose talking about engines!
“COME ON NOW”
He´s a stuck up prick, I know- Hey, maybe you can give me a couple driving tips later?” Asks Jojo jokingly- he´s already running, you´re the only one left in the car. Dammit.
>Go into the colloseum with them
>Enter through a different side- maybe the Russians will enter through another way, and surprise them otherwise…
>Drive the car into the colloseum. Fuck it.
>>
>>1174756
>Drive the car into the colloseum. Fuck it.
We still have tiny uv lights on it right?
>>
>>1174756
>>Go into the colloseum with them
No international incidents today,
>>
>>1174756
>Go into the colosseum with them
>>
Let me finish writing Doll Quest´s update and i´ll start writing this one. Give it like 4 mins tops?
God, running 2 quests at once is hard, man.
>>
You, too, get out of the car- as much as it pains you, driving into a place where people are conducting research is a bad idea. Besides, you wouldn´t have much space down there to maneuver.
“Hey, don´t leave me behind, goddamit!”
Then run faster than a snail! You´re only fast inside your car!
You could try that one technique from after you crashed when you tried to drive on top of a train… But its probably best to save energy for now. [Eurobeat] is already pretty tired after the fight this day, you just hope you won´t need to use it much until tomorrow…

You descend into the Colosseum with the rest.
So, about that “Nazis again” thing… you´re the guy who crashed the research base we had that was studying something similar to what´s here, yes?
Well, yes, but it´s you guys fault for kidnapping Mr. Speedwagon- Besides, you´d have died to Santana
Santana? Speedwagon? I´m afraid I don´t have the details of the research- I´m just a soldier… but you say they kidnapped a friend of yours? Shit, that´s fucked up.Wonder why?
They thought he could help them with what they were studying, I guess? I can´t remember right now, it´s been a hard day”
I´m not sure you could remember it on a good day, Jojo
“Caesar…”
Shh! You hear that?
“Hear what”? You and Jojo ask in sync.

Then, a blood curdling scream rips through the air, coming from deeper into the Colloseum-
“Jesus en la cruz… the fuck was that?”
The Russians must have reached our researchers! Quick!” – You all rush as fast as you can down the stairs, and what you see takes the breath out of you- A tall, muscular man is standing on top of what seems to be a giant pillar of stone, with what looks to be statues of men carved on it- And there´s a corpse in the ground. The rest of the researchers and soldiers are cowering- a couple of them try to shoot the man, but the bullets wounds seem to very quickly heal- A vampire!?
“AWAKEN, MY MASTERS”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

From the pillar, what looked like statues come to life- 2 other muscular men, dressed in strange clothes- Vampires, too?
Shit, you should´ve brought the UV lights.
(1/2)
>>
((GODDAM FORMATTING))
((TRYING TO RUN TWO QUESTS AT ONCE AT 1 AM IS HARD OKAY))
-----

They´re like Santana… Pillar men!” Says Jojo- Pillar men?
One of the researchers shouts to turn on the UV lights- but they seem to be malfunctioning. Is this… sabotage?
Are the Russians behind this?
…Why are the vampires posing?
“Uh… who the fuck are you guys?” You ask, nonchalantly
Oh? It seems these humans are not as scared as the rest of them- And one even knows what we are… It seems the Hamon Warriors still exist in this age, then.
“The Jamón what? What does food have to do with anything?”
Maybe they´re just stupid, Wamuu” says the one with the hexagonal plates tied to his body.
Maybe the Hamon Warriors too have degraded with the years…
Jojo walks next to you and whispers- “ Hey, keep distracting them for a second, okay
>What are you planning to do?
>Sure. [roll 1d100]
>Try to get [Eurobeat] to bring you the car.
>>
>>1174963
>P O S E dramatically
>>
>>1174963
>>
>>1174963
>>
“I´m a bit busy over here- but whatever, i´ll give it a shot- Hey, you guys are like, super vampires right?”
I guess that´s one way of putting it if you want to die soon
“Hey, chill mate, I´m just- “
“Mate”? Your species vocabulary has somehow worsened, I expected more of a warrior- You don´t even know what Hamon is
That´s what you think- While these two may not be Hamon warriors…” Says Caesar”Let´s see how long you last against my Hamon, monster
Shit, you need to buy some time while [Eurobeat] brings the car down…
You decide to pose dramatically
[roll 1d100 or spend 1 Blood´s destiny]
>>
>>1175130
how much Blood's destiny do we have?
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1175130
>>1175147
If we have more than one Blood's destiny spend it if not here's my roll.
>>
>>1175147
You have 1
I have a splitting headache, so i'll continúe when i can.
Dont wait for me.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1175130
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1175130
>>1175190
See you later.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1175130
Is the roll for our ability to bring the car here or the epicness of our pose?
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1175130
Rolling, but:
>>1175225
WOOHOO
>>
And here I thought this quest was dead.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.