[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonity Quest; Bishop - part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wiliam18.png (121KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
wiliam18.png
121KB, 700x499px
Last time on dragonball z: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/975989/

"You okay? That's a lot of blood."

The girl looks concerned, but still keeps some distance from you.
You stare at your fucked up arm with shame.

What do you do?
>>
>>1168820
>Tell her that we just fought a monster and we just need a bit of help and rest
Welcome back.
>>
File: wiliam19.png (82KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
wiliam19.png
82KB, 700x500px
>>1168915
"I noticed. Quite a large beast, pretty impressive feat. This might just be the King of these woods.

I'm here to hunt myself, so I'm not carrying any good medicine I could give you. However, my companions should be waiting just outside of this forest. They might have something that could help you. No promises though, they're not exactly....the friendliest sort."

What do you do?

Thanks, glad I could be back.
>>
>>1168989
>Go with her
Not a lot of options.
>>
>>1169017
Guess not much else you could do, she seems to be familiar with the woods so it might be better to go with her.
You get up and pick up your suitcase, ready to follow her out of this forest.

"Ah, one sec. You won't be needing this right?

Would be a waste to just leave it."

The woman produces a knife from her back pockets and start feeling around the Wolf Duck's carcass. She pierces the gut and starts to work her way into it, skinning the animal cleanly and decisively.
Stopping several times to feel around the furs of the animal, orienting herself, then quickly get back to the task at her hand.
Is she...blind?

"Hmm...these parts aren't good, too tough.
The liver should be good fried, let's grab that too..."

After a while, she approaches you, several big, wrapped packages heavier.

"Alright, let's go. My friends might be more open to the idea of helping you if we bring them these.

If the meat is really good, maybe they'd welcome you to stay at our place in the village."

Looks like she and her companions are staying at the village where you're headed to. Maybe you could ask her some questions to gather info.

What do you do?

Imma try not drawing everything. Maybe it would make it go smoother? Worth a try I guess.
>>
>>1169071
>What's your name? Are you from around here?
>Formally introduce our self
All up to you.
>>
>>1169108
"....Belle. My name's Belle.

No, I'm not from around her, I'm from the area near the northern borders.
We're a family of hunters though, so I won't get lost in any forest, if that's what you're worried about.

My...late father told me all about hunting and navigating the woods, all despite my...shortcoming."

She seems to be a little bit more open to talk about herself now, it would be a good time to introduce yourself to her as well.

As you open your mouth to say your name, she interrupts you.

"Say, you killed that beast with some form of magic didn't you?
And that feeling... Was that Holy Magic?

...you wouldn't happen to be some sort of trainee or member of the Church would you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>1169152
>Tell the truth
>>
>>1169165
You mentioned your name and your esteemed position in the Church. Don't feel right lying to her.

"Seriously? A Bishop? With the fancy dress and all that?

...That's bad. My companions won't take kindly to you after all.
Look, we're not too big on members of the Church. I really couldn't care less, but you won't receive a very warm welcome from my companions, to say the least.

...Right. I did say I'll help you, and I'm not taking the meat for nothing. So the least I could do is lead you out of the forest, but from there I don't know what I could do.
You'll need to go on your own from there...or if you really want to come with me, we'll need to come up with a disguise somehow."

What do you do?
>>
>>1169209
>Take us out of the forest
No need to get in more trouble.
>>
File: wiliam20.png (161KB, 700x901px) Image search: [Google]
wiliam20.png
161KB, 700x901px
>>1169227
A couple nights have passed as you both make your way through the forest. The Wolf Duck meat actually tasted pretty good, all things considered.

As the trees thins out, you see the wide open plains and mountainous range on the other side.

"Alright, that's my part of the deal. I'll need to go look for my friends now. Best of luck to you.

...Oh, here."

Belle hands you a mantle made of thick, coarse fur.

"You killed it, go use it. It's going to start getting pretty cold around this area.

See you, maybe we'll see each other again around the village. Just try not to show up looking like a Priest around my companions."

Belle departed as you express a thank you for her help.

---------------------

In front of you stretches the road to your destination. Not too far now.

As you set out, you see in the distance a figure running along the road.

The figure turns out to be a _______, who's running from/because of __________.

Will continue in the morning. Good night.
>>
>>1169329
>Satyr
>a hungry wolf-rabbit
Thank you for running.
>>
File: wiliam21.png (101KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
wiliam21.png
101KB, 700x500px
>>1169346
As the figure come closer, you realize it's a child, running away from a ravenous Wolf-Rabbit.
Or at least that's the common name of the species as the general people know it.
The Wolf-Rabbit is actually more commonly related to Foxes rather than Wolves. You can tell this because of the arrangement of the canines, the structure of the bones, and the narrow snout. The Wolf-Rabbit, unlike normal Wolves, also lives in-

Wait, it's not the time to go off on a tangent about this! Curse your literary expertise and love of biology!

You should do something! The child looks just about ready to collapse from fatigue any moment now.

...hang on, is that a horn on the child? And those legs- a Satyr?!
It's very uncommon to find Satyrs this far out of the woods. Their natural muscle build and biology usually reserves them to the ecological-
Wait, not the time!

The Wabbits are notoriously agile. They're not particularly strong, but they're famous for carrying a lot of diseases. Catching it by surprise and beating it in one hit would be ideal.

The both of them are running along openly on the main road just ahead of you, though they haven't seen you yet on top of the hillside. It'll be hard to snipe the wabbit off as the child's in front of it.

How should you deal with this?
>>
>>1169892
>Summon our friend to distract while we tell the kid to hide
>>
>>1169956
Sorry anon, I'm losing my motivation. It's not really as fun if there's no proper group discussion. I really do appreciate you a lot for sticking with me though, but I'll have to bail if there's not much going on. Seems that /qst/ slowed down a lot more than I remember, kinda sad.
>>
>>1171089
That's okay. Thanks for running.
>>
>>1171089
blame the several 20+ thread number quests.
no one ever wants to finish anything untill they get bored of it.
>>
>>1171089
Hey, I remember Priestess Quest. Can't believe it's already been so long. You should get a name and a twitter so you build a following or something.
>>
>>1178033
Yeah it really has been a long time, I had a really long break because I had to do a transfer program to another country for the later half of 2016, where the timezone is absolutely incompatible and I also got into an accident there and broke my shoulder which took a really long time to heal.
We actually did make a twitter though, but it's not run very well, haha.
Either way, I'm honestly not sure how to continue since my partner lost interest anyway so there's that.

>>1176657
I do see a lot more of the long running threads now but I can't really blame them for anything, it just means my quest isn't as interesting as them.
However I do feel like /qst/'s been slower than last time I was here. Even leaving for overnight break only pushed this to page 3 where it used to push it back to 6-7.
>>
>>1179183
Shit, sounds like it was rough.

And /qst/ is definitely a lot slower. The excitement of a new board died down and a whole lot of everyone left. Also, people have a habit of only sticking to the quests they know, so there's that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.