[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARVEL Quest; Redux #3 'Fookin Fight Me' Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/yHbQnSa

Our Hero: pastebin.com/75yCSsGz

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Marvel%20Quest%20Redux

Let's get started

After numerous tries you can’t seem to get anyone to fly you back home. SHIELD was nice enough to get you here but this thing is hovering on patrol so who knows how far you actually are from home. Something about not letting supers into their choppers on account of "bad luck". What you did manage to find was a form of teleportation device in the R&D department. While you were unable to enter Jersey, who WERE able to enter New York, so you’ll guess you’ll just have to walk or bus for the remainder of the way.

You input the final coordinance and stand on the teleporter, the outer ring spinning around you before your senses are engulfed in a brilliant, almost blinding blue light. You probably should have closed your eyes for the process because now in front of you you see an onslaught of color and brightness. Almost never ending is the stream till you finally land face first in what appears to be an alleyway. You stand up groggily and try to keep your balance, tripping and having to fall onto the wall for support. You… you feel… feel like-

BBLLEEERGH

Thank god you brought your mask up just in time. Christ you see the fish you just had for lunch and now your throat kind of burns. Damn it.

You think you’re finally getting your bearings back. You push off the wall, one foot in front of the other, it’s fine. All’s fine. You walk out of the alleyway and you see now where you are. Midtown you think this place is called. In front of you is a bank and what you were previously using as a crutch you now know is a sort of office building. You wonder if there’s some sort of map feature on this SHIELD com. Looking behind you you actually notice a white van you hadn’t seen before. Upon closer inspection it doesn’t have a front license plate, and the windshield is tinted… wait a second.

(1/2)
>>
DED
>>
>>1163792
Not even close. Phone posting but will update still.
>>
In the meme time, discuss about Roland and future events you'd want to happen. You can also shit post on /spg/once Rolland gets home to Jersey.
>>
>>1163818
Passive surface scans using TP resulting in gratuitous TMI.
>>
>>1163818
Look man, I just want drill themed psychic constructs.
>>
>>1163935
Totally possible m8. It's called skill trees. Sometimes mystery boxes AREN'T the only answer. Writing now.
>>
File: bank heist.jpg (112KB, 379x200px) Image search: [Google]
bank heist.jpg
112KB, 379x200px
It’s not till a few seconds later do you hear the bank across the alley suddenly burst out in alarm. Bells ringing and the sound of gunshots as the doors to the bank suddenly burst open, revealing four masked men, all armed and carrying a bag full of what at this point you can only assume is stolen cash. They’re running this way and you read that they’re intending to make a break for it via get away van. You also read that they’re working for someone higher up, but they’re too focused on escaping for you to catch a name. Damn it.

You’ve a few choices here.

>Disable the getaway van then deal with the robbers.
>Stop the four robbers now, but the driver will get away.
>Maybe form some kind of psychic drill? Drill the van, AND the robbers!
1d20 for each

(2/2)
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1163991
Lift up the van and flip it upside down, then lock them inside the van.
>>
>>1164014
I mean, do you want to put the robbers IN the van? Cause 4 of them are running to the alleyway with the one driver. Think that was a bit unclear on my part, my b bro.
>>
>>1163991
Use a psychic drill to puncture the tires.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1163991
>Maybe form some kind of psychic drill? Drill the van, AND the robbers!
>>
>>1164022
Yes, wait until they're IN the van, then flip and lock it.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1163991
>Disable the getaway van then deal with the robbers.
>>
>>1164014
Flip the van, lock them in

>>1164037
>>1164052
My drill is the drill that will pierce the tires

>>1164069
Disable the getaway car

Drilling has majority, start rolling. 1d20s please!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1164079
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1164079
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1164079
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

flex
>>
File: frank what the fuck.jpg (78KB, 736x696px) Image search: [Google]
frank what the fuck.jpg
78KB, 736x696px
>>1164084
>>1164085
>>1164094
Writing now.
>>
You formulate the plan in your head to stop the getaway car and deal with the robbers, forming psychic drills in your head, but this backfires tremendously. You DO form the drills in your mind but they are literally [/] projected into your brain rather than outwards onto the wheels of the van. The sudden onslaught of psychic energy is too much for you as you grip your head and scream, blood leaking from your nose at your massive fuck up.

It’s like they’re horizontal, and meeting in the middle of your goddamn skull, tips touching and sparking and whirring and giving you the worst fucking migraine like holy SHIT!

Your vision even swirls in time with the drills and you see for the briefest second one of the four robbers running at you, butt of his gun above his head intending to pistol smack you.

>Dodge that shit (1d20-3)
>Block with Psychic Shield (1d20-2)
>Try the drills again but this time on his gun (1d20-3)
>Project this pain onto the robber (1d20-3)
>>
>>1164110
well that's a fuck up. What ever. Vote and THEN roll.
>>
>>1164110
>Block with Psychic Shield (1d20-2)
>>
Rolled 7 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1164110
Try the drills again but this time on his gun

With all those bad rolls previously this one has to be good, r-right?
>>
>>1164110
>Project this pain onto the robber (1d20-3)
>>
Rolled 16 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1164117
O-oh good thing I fucked up the dice, l-let me try that again
>>
>>1164120
Man you STILL fucked up, vote and THEN roll.
>>
>>1164114
>>1164117
>>1164119

It's a three way tie. Unless someone changes their vote, I'll roll for it. Any changers?
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1164110
>>Project this pain onto the robber (1d20-3)
NIGGGGER
>>
>>1164136
Goddamn it Mill.

Anyways, Projecting Pain wins the vote, roll 1d20-3. Best of three.
>>
Rolled 7 - 3 (1d20 - 3)

>>1164140
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1164140
FUCK YOU INKY
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1164140
plz no ded nogger
>>
>>1164142
>>1164144
>>1164147
You guys upset RNJesus. Repent now sinners,while I write.

Also, roll me another 1d20, normal this time, still best of three. Unconscious man in an alleyway is easy pickings for hobobs.
>>
>>1164154
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1164154
Damn iPhone
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1164154
>>
>>1164182
>>1164157
Gonna take these two rolls here, writing now.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1164154
nat 1
>>
Going to pause the quest here for a moment, will get back to it in a few hours or so. Goddamn timezones.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.