[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over The Top #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: o-STARTRAILS-570.jpg (127KB, 570x377px) Image search: [Google]
o-STARTRAILS-570.jpg
127KB, 570x377px
You awaken to find yourself stiff and bruised lying in cold mud. The sound of gunfire and mortar shells echoes in your head, and you aren't sure if you are actually hearing it.Your head aches like it has an ice-pick lodged in it, and as you open your eyes they seer from the sun, or you think it's the sun.

The sky is splashed with an array of colors, swirling, changing and converging, at it's center is a great white light which must be the sun.

Your uniform is tattered and grimy, your rifle bent and split but with the bayonet still intact. Your canteen and belt pouch seem to be missing.
>>
>>1163253
Go on...
>>
>>1163253. Posting from a different computer.

The landscape is blasted and broken as if from artillery bombardment, but the some of the craters seem... wrong, too deep or wide, no uniform pattern, as if each individual blast was from a different explosive.

And the ground, is not normal, mind boggling; a multitude of different stones, and coloured sands make up the whole of the earth as far as you can see. Huge monolithic structures dot the landscape near the edge of the horizon, and beyond them are mountains, that, if you weren't still sane, you would say to be made of starlight.
>>
File: volcanic-lightning.jpg (102KB, 990x624px) Image search: [Google]
volcanic-lightning.jpg
102KB, 990x624px
>>1163519
Great black clouds swirl together above you out of nowhere and the sky begins to crackle with lightning, and what appear to be meteors shoot across the sky in all directions.
>>
File: 2001eye.jpg (519KB, 1300x538px) Image search: [Google]
2001eye.jpg
519KB, 1300x538px
>>1163573
You are confused and dazed. You have no idea where you are. Fear and curiosity clash with madness as you realise that you don't remember your name.
>>
Is that you, Dadaragons?
>>
>>1169215
I don't know what you mean.
Please enter a command.
>>
>>1169243
Shoot something with something.
>>
Start walking, trying to keep my focus down on the ground. The belt pouch and canteen might be nearby. I don't want to comprehend the glittering, thundering sky.
>>
File: acid_rain_2006_enamel_acryl_med.jpg (122KB, 731x477px) Image search: [Google]
acid_rain_2006_enamel_acryl_med.jpg
122KB, 731x477px
>>1169273
Your rifle is not in working condition.
>>1169281
You begin walking, scanning the ground as you go. You don't see any sign of your canteen or beltpouch.
It begins to rain. When the water hits your skin it begins to tingle.
>>
>>1169300
Rain is supposed to make skin numb and cold. Hunch over and try to pull my uniform over the back of my head, picking up the pace, searching for shelter.
>>
File: monolith_by_reneaigner-d4ojqar.jpg (101KB, 1317x607px) Image search: [Google]
monolith_by_reneaigner-d4ojqar.jpg
101KB, 1317x607px
>>1169342
You pull your collar up over your head and your sleeves.

The nearest thing that seems like shelter is one of those great monoliths across the plain.
>>
>>1169381
Let's convince the QM to use prompts next time so his interesting seeming quest doesn't die after a handful of posts.
>>
>>1172526
You reach the monolith, but with caution because it seems to be leaning dangerously to one side. After some inspection you see that it is fixed in the position and can be used a shelter.

You sit down on the dry stone ground. A piece of paper falls out of your jacket. When you pick it up to examine it, you see that it's a photo.

/\- this photo.

You recognize the man on the right, name pops into your head "Sean". You know it's not your name.

There's a date on the bottom: 18 - 2 - 1916.
>>
>>1172584
You lick your dry lips and think of food as you fall asleep against the warm stone.

He awaken to a man prodding you with a long wooden rod.
"Hey mun, you dead?"
After noticing you're alive he recoils a few steps.
"Chu look you've been tru a war! Ay chu betta com wid me. I can getchu some food? A soft bed? Drink?"
>>
>>1172630
"why are you helping a random stranger?" i ask
>>
>>1172700
"You're da first person I seen he'ah in years. An' chu look half dead mun!"
>>
>>1172719
Where am i? where is this place?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.