[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars CYOA: CYOA edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 38

File: 1444934739512.gif (301KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
1444934739512.gif
301KB, 430x320px
It is a changing time for the galaxy. Ten years ago, the GALACTIC EMPIRE was formed among the ashes of the REPUBLIC. Many worlds fell under the influence of the Imperials, but some worlds and rag tag bands of revolutionists have banded together to form the REBELLION.

There is much unrest in the galaxy, and many stories to be told. This is your story. You are a...

A. Bounty Hunter
B. Smuggler
C. Jedi in hiding
D. Stormtrooper Sergeant
E. Rebel Pilot
>>
>>1162128
>C. Jedi in hiding
>>
B
>>
>>1162128
>F. All of the above.
>>
>>1162128
>D. Stormtrooper Sergeant
>>
File: 1486420812857.jpg (125KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
1486420812857.jpg
125KB, 800x707px
>>1162128
Bounty Hunter.
>>
>>1162128
>C. Jedi in hiding
>>
>>1162128
Jedi in hiding son
>>
>>1162131
>>1162141
>>1162145

Fuck it. Jedi in hiding.
>>
>>1162147
>>1162145
>>1162141
>>1162131

After the Great Jedi Purge, you have been in exile wandering from system to system. You sit in the cantina of a space station on the Outer Rim.

Debating which system to should go to next, and how, you sit in a booth in a quieter corner of the cantina. Even so, there are perhaps half a dozen sentients of various species in your vicinity. You learned many of these languages in your training at the library of Ossus, and became something of a linguist amongst the scholars there.

Over the recording of a Bith band, you hear some of the more common tongues of Twi'lek and Huttese, the bellowing roars of Shyriiwook from the back. A duros in the booth behind you whispers quietly with his compatriot, service droids come delivering drinks and taking orders.

A. Ask around for a starship captain, and try and find passage to somewhere
B. Stop a droid and order a drink
C. Eavesdrop on the conversation behind you
D. Look around some more
E. Leave the Cantina
>>
>>1162128
>B. Smuggler
No matter who is in charge there will always be creds changing hands and blockades to run.
>>
>>1162157
>>
>>1162159

mah nigga. we can still be ex-jedi smugglers though
>>
>>1162157
>C. Eavesdrop on the conversation behind you
>>
>>1162157

>>1162161

Or just a Jedi Smuggler, don't even need to give up the Code for it technically, we're out on the raggedy edge now
>>
File: 1466305675211.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1466305675211.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>1162157

C and B. Don't want to look to conspicuous while eavesdropping.
>>
>>1162165

Grey Jedi best Jedi.
>>
>>1162157
>>1162173
Greys are gay.
>>
>>1162162
>>1162165
>>1162166

You block out the unnecessary noise of the cantina and focus on the pair behind you. They're a little drunk and complaining quite loudly. They seem to be arguing.

"Stupid." The duros says "Very stupid!"

His friend replies in a serious tone. "We not need run blockade good, treasured friend!" You hear sipping sounds. "What wise Vugo suggests is simple courier job."

"Me not go to Bakura jails because Vugo the Hutt tell me! Had friend in Bakura! Friend no more! Alive no more!"

You motion over for a droid and ask for some hot water, continuing to listen.

"Very well, but I don't to have to remind you that you owe Vugo a favor. Vugo is a good friend yes?"

"And very bad enemy!" The Duros chirps.

"Exactly. I'll give you some time to think, don't be a fool my friend."

"You the fool! You with Hutt now!"

The droid arrives with your drink as the Duros' friend leaves. He's a Devaronian, and walks hurriedly past your seat to the exit. You pull out the pouch of spices from your robe and pour them in, stirring.

A. Get up and talk to the Duros
B. Follow the Devaronian outside
C. Go over and sit at the bar, and see what you can find out there
>>
>>1162185
>C. Go over and sit at the bar, and see what you can find out there
>>
C. Eavesdrop on the conversation behind you
>>
File: Tacema.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tacema.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>1162185
keep forgetting to put the fukken pictures in
>>
>>1162185
>>
>>1162185

B. Let's see if we can get some more info on this simple job.
>>
>>1162185
>A. Get up and talk to the Duros
Mind tricks for passage?
>>
>>1162185
>>
File: mos-eisley-cantina_2489136a.jpg (125KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
mos-eisley-cantina_2489136a.jpg
125KB, 768x431px
>>1162186
>>1162187

You take a short walk to the bar and sit at one of the open seats, setting your drink down as you do. The droid behind the counter struggles to fulfill the amount of orders the serving droids are coming back with, frantically wheeling back and forth between the conveyor belt and pumps.

A Trandoshan sits silently at the bar, braided furs hang from its shoulder. Its stare is fixed to something over your shoulder, and judging from the groans and roars of Shyriiwook behind you, its stare is fixed on the Wookiee. It hisses softly, its eyes narrowing when it meets yours.

You hold his gaze, waiting for a reaction when a moist hand clutches your wrist as you go to take your drink. You look up at an angry looking Aqualish.

"My seat, human."

A. Say nothing, wait for a reaction
B. Apologise, and offer to buy him a drink
C. Break his hand
D. Take this into the corridors outside
>>
>>1162207
>B. Apologise, and offer to buy him a drink
>>
>>1162207
>>1162213
B.
>>
>>1162207
>>
>>1162207

We should go talk to the Wookie
>>
File: 515px-Pondababa.jpg (26KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
515px-Pondababa.jpg
26KB, 515x600px
>>1162213
>>1162217
>>1162227
>>1162229

You offer your aplogies, and a drink. You take the vacant seat next to you, and motion to your previous one. The Aqualish quickly fills the sit with its huge, pungent mass.

"Smart for a human! Must recognise me, yes? You get me juma juice now, quickly."

You relay the order to a passing serving droid and your new friend chortles softly. When it arrives, he is in bright moods.

"You good for human! Sorry about before, I come sit here, I sit here when I come here, and I come here a lot! No Imperials here, you know."

All too well. You play the fool with your new friend, complimenting him on his adventurous and daring ways.

"Well, yes, quite true. I'm wanted on three systems!"

You hold back an eyeroll, but it's probably best not to mention you're wanted on every system in Imperial space. You play to the Aqualish, who haven finished his drink is becoming quite jolly. The drunken alien lays his hand on your shoulder as you order him another Juma Juice.

"You good friend! You let me know if there anything Roontko the Unkillable can do for you? Just keep it in Cantina! You need me to punch anybody for you, puny human?"

A. Ask about space ship captains, smugglers, or any other low key transportation
B. Ask him to start a fight with someone in the cantina, stealing all the credits in the back when attention is diverted
C. Ask for nothing but his friendship
>>
>>1162255
>C. Ask for nothing but his friendship
>>
>>1162255

A. Let's get off this rock. I hate the sand, it's coarse and gets everywhere.
>>
>>1162271
>>1162277
need a c-c-c-combo breaker!
>>
>>1162255

And ask about it, of course
>A. Ask about space ship captains, smugglers, or any other low key transportation

:-)
>>
>>1162255
>>
>>1162271
>>1162277
>>1162293

Roontko laughs. "Many wish, no, beg to be friends with Roontko!" He lifts his glass. "Those not buy drinks for me! We good friends now, friend."

You dip your head and thank great Roontko, the Unkillable. You look him up and down, beneath the tattered orange jacket and brown pants, moist fur erupts from almost every inch of him, giving off a remarkable stench. You notice he's not carrying a blaster. Suddenly, you see the Trandoshan opposite who was now silently eyeing the Wookiee behind you stand up. The hairs on the back of your neck prick up, and the next few moments come to you like a premonition. The Wookiee stops and talks to a few Jawas, and you ask Roontko about transportation off the station.

"I am glad to make friends with you, human! Roontko may be unkillable, but my luck at pazaak is not so! I lost my ship! You help Roontko get it back, it is decided."

The Wookiee then plays out his role the force has set for him, standing up and leaving with a droid in tow. You catch a look at the droid as Roontko rambles on about his conquest of the pacifists missionaries on Taris. It's an older IG model, a strange choice of droid for any reputable person. Their reputation as assassination droids are an open secret. The Trandoshan gets up and leaves almost straight afterwards.

You ask again about the ship.

"Of course human, but I am not yet finished. As I was saying..."

You hear the roar of a Wookiee from the corridors outside.

"A fight! Roontko simply must win!"

With speed you'd never of guessed had in him, Roontko makes a dash for the door. You follow him out, and see the Trandoshan wrestling a bowcaster out the Wookiee's grasp, knife in hand. Your new friend has jumped on the back of the droid, and is currently trying to wriggle it to the ground.

A. Intercept on behalf of the Trandoshan
B. Intercept on behalf of the Wookiee
C. Intercept on behalf of Roontko
D. Watch the ensuing chaos intently
>>
>>1162344
>C. Intercept on behalf of Roontko

I like the fucker
>>
>>1162344

B. Gotta gets that life debt going. Wookie slaves are a must have.
>>
>>1162344
>C. Intercept on behalf of Roontko
>>
>>1162344
>C
This guy beat a whole flock of pacifists? He's amazing!
>>
>>1162344
>B. Intercept on behalf of the Wookiee
>>
>>1162350
>>1162359
>>1162361

As he awkwardly wriggles on the back of the assassin droid, which is spinning about on its hinges, cutting the air with wrist blades. You give a sharp kick with the flat of your foot to the leg of the droid as it shifts his weight trying to shake Roontko off his back like a Bantha.

It falls sidewards, sending them both to the floor. Roontko quickly gets to his feet and proceeds to jump repeatedly on the chest of the droid with both feet, crushing it as he does. He kicks the head off the droid and sends it rolling across the floor.

"Another enemy single handedly vanquished by me!"

You look behind you and see the wookiee, bloodied from repeated stabs from the Trandoshans knife struggling to his feet as the Trandoshan pulls his head out of a computer console. He is quickly back on his mark, darting towards the raging Wookiee.

Its bowcaster rests just inches from your feet.

>>1162356
>>1162375

You kick it over to the Wookiee, who pushes the Trandoshan to the ground before picking it up. It looks upwards and lets out a guttural cry, bringing the butt of the bowcaster down on the Trandoshans head until its legs stop kicking, then collapses from blood loss.

Roontko quickly runs over and punches them both a few times.

"You saw it, human, they were still alive when I defeated them."

The ruckus has gone unnoticed, and you feel the life quickly fading from the Wookiee.

A. Try and heal him best you can on the spot using rags from your robes, but he may be crippled if he survives
B. Use the force to close the lighter wounds as best you can and stop the bleeding on the others
C. Strip the droid and any belongings and leave before security arrives
D. Ask Roontko about the ship
>>
>>1162398

B. Crippled wookie slave is a garbage wookie slave.
>>
>>1162398
>B. Use the force to close the lighter wounds as best you can and stop the bleeding on the others
>>
>>1162398
>B. Use the force to close the lighter wounds as best you can and stop the bleeding on the others

>C. Strip the droid and any belongings and leave before security arrives
>>
>>1162398

Tell Roontko to strip the droid and Trandoshian
>>
>>1162406
>>1162425

Adding this as well. Hopefully Roontko will be too busy to notice us using the force. No need to out ourselves so quickly.
>>
File: Aqualishan.jpg (86KB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
Aqualishan.jpg
86KB, 350x349px
>>1162406
>>1162408
>>1162416

With Roontko preoccupied with stripping the droid and looting the Trandoshan, you kneel before the Wookiee and lay your hand on some of the lighter wounds. They close with some effort, but the blood loss is great. Some of the deeper wounds refuse to close, even with some help from the force. To heal them properly would take time, and unsubtle usage of your powers.

Roontko looks at you from the corners of his eyes as he pats the corpse next to you down.

"I certainly hope you don't expect me to share the spoils of my victory."

You tear some rags off your robe and stuff them into some of the angrier looking wounds, ripping some more off to bandage them down. The Wookiees life can only be saved by getting him to a medical unit, quickly. You don't want to have to risk exposing yourself to a fool like Roontko.

You almost give out your back trying to lift the Wookiee, age is catching up. You hear the pitter pat of footsteps on durasteel behind you.

"Hands up, sentients!"

Roontko gives a bemoaned sigh. "Why do you people only decide to do your jobs when I break laws? Well, I won't deny it. I killed them all. And the droid. Alone. I do not know this human."

You're aghast for a second. The security offers stares open jawed at Roontko, either the bravest or most foolish sentient in this quadrant.

"Come peacefully, and you won't be killed."

Roontko laughs loudly. "You obviously don't know who I am, sentient. I am-"

You feel now is the time to interrupt.

A. Grab Roontko by the arm and run, security can get the Wookiee to a bacta tank
B. Take the officer down while he's not expecting it
C. Leave quietly
>>
>>1162456
D. Mind trick the guard subtley

This is an obvious option and I don;t know why I just thought of it
>>
>>1162456
>>1162469
>D. Mind trick the guard subtley

Yes
>>
File: 1451259790679.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1451259790679.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>1162469
>>1162469

These aren't the bleeding Wookie and insane Aqualish you're looking for.
>>
File: 21b.jpg (94KB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
21b.jpg
94KB, 330x400px
>>1162475
>>1162485

It isn't hard to manipulate the officers mind. Shifting through the surface thoughts, the nervousness, the repressed urge to clamp his finger on the blaster trigger. You casually wander into his mind and sever the connections to his memories of you, and the smelly Aqualish before him.

With a glazed, half-there look, the officer resumes his patrol. The slackjawed man walks past you without acknowledging your existence at all.

"It would feel wrong, no, shameful to cripple a special person." Roontko says as he disappears down the hall. He shakes his head as he pockets the various spoils he looted.

"To docking bay 3, human. And quickly. Here, carry these, but don't use them under pain of death. No, not death, we are good friends. Severe pain. Do not use them. They're mine."

He hands you a bunch of junked droid parts and turns to go. You look at the Wookiee at your feet. You tell Roontko you're taking him to a medbay, and to come help you with carrying him. Roontko gives a belly laugh.

"Roontko does not *carry*." He points to the droid parts "That is your job. In any case, we must liberate my ships before that pazaak cheat leaves the station."

You roll your eyes, and play to Roontkos ego. You tell him the Wookiee was unconscious when he defeated him, and he can't count him a as a victory until he wakes up... if he wakes up.

"Then we go immediately."

You both drag the Wookiee to the nearest medbay, its a long 10 minutes pulling the massive beast to the entrance. Roontko goes inside and fetches a droid, which promptly lifts the body into a bacta tank.

CONT
>>
File: Space_station_SWG.jpg (302KB, 636x729px) Image search: [Google]
Space_station_SWG.jpg
302KB, 636x729px
>>1162520

You wait patiently outside while Roontko pointlessly negotiates price with the droid. Few walk past, and none of note. The usual faces at a space station, captains, refugees, traders, general spacers. Roontko arrives back angry.

"Robbed of my earned creds, and fast ship on same day, truly this is the worst day of Roontkos life. We must get ship back, make it best. Get creds back too!"

Roontko grabs you by the arm, and pulls you down the corridor. You almost drop the parts in your arms as he storms inside the turbolift and mashes the docking bay 3 button until the lift doors close and open again.

You're greeted by a Rodian, presumably the owner of the landing pad.

"Hey, new owner come by already. Sorry Roontko, he show good credentials, your credentials. Can't go in."

Roontko lets out a whine of dispair.

A. Try and bribe the Rodian in some way
B. Go back to the lift and try to formulate a plan to steal the ship with Roontko
C. Goad Roontko into dealing with the Rodian
D. Ask who the new owner is, and where to find them
E. Ask if the Rodian needs a favour done, in exchange for a favour of your own
>>
File: 1456268093040.jpg (28KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
1456268093040.jpg
28KB, 335x333px
>>1162520
"Roontko does not *carry*." He points to the droid parts "That is your job. In any case, we must liberate my ships before that pazaak cheat leaves the station."

>mfw we're just the side kick in Roontko's story.

>>1162556

D.
>>
>>1162556
>D. Ask who the new owner is, and where to find them
>>
>>1162556
F Jedi mind trick the fucker
You were lied to, Roontko the unkillable is the current owner.
>>
>>1162556
E if that fails

>>1162568
think if we ever start having to use the force he'd be so self absorbed he'd think he became a jedi just because of how awesome he is?
>>
File: 1451619948533.gif (494KB, 245x136px) Image search: [Google]
1451619948533.gif
494KB, 245x136px
>>1162605

I want this so badly right now.
>>
>>1162556

>F. Write in
Mind trick the fucker for the info

>>1162605
Bredy gud
>>
File: the ship.jpg (71KB, 624x408px) Image search: [Google]
the ship.jpg
71KB, 624x408px
>>1162568
>>1162572
>>1162605

Roontko replies, animated in his anger. "Cheat! His +/1 card was fake! He is Dakk Pulsar."

"A very respected, and *legitimate* businessman with the exchange!" the Rodian recites in a practiced manner. "So best not get involved."

You ask where he is right now.

"On the ship, why?" The Rodian says.

You ask if you can see him. You gives you a narrow eyed look then taps into the comm.

"Dakk? Visitors for you." He listens to the reply. "Roontko. He's with a human." He listens some more. "Older, straw hat, beard. No he doesn't look tough. Okay."

He gestures with his head to the door, now unlocked. You walk onto the landing pad and are greeted by a well armoured Kiffar coming down the landing ramp, blaster in hand.

"What do you want?"

A. Ask politely for the ship back
B. Offer to buy the ship back
C. Let Roontko talk, or punch, the ship back into his hands
D. Mind trick Dakk
E. Attack!
>>
>>1162625
>A. Ask politely for the ship back
>B. Offer to buy the ship back
or just mind trick him into thinking we can win the ship back by doing a favor for him. Don't think it's very jedi just to steal shit.
>>
>>1162625

B. Mind trick won't work. See if there's anything he might want for the ship.
>>
>>1162625
>B. Offer to buy the ship back
>>
>>1162625

Seconding this >>1162643
>>
>>1162625
A Quest: >>1162643
>>
>>1162643
>>1162645

You say you want the ship back, and would be willing to buy it back with credits or a favour.

"Are you joking? I don't even know how he flew in here on this thing. The power couplings are a mess."

"Do not insult my ship in such a way! You are too stupid, too human to know how to fly it properly."

"I'm not human, Roontka."

"Do not lie to me, human. Coloured stripe across your face not make you different."

Dakk folds his arms across his chest, clearly annoyed.

"Tell you what. You get me 5000 credits, you can have your broken ship back."

Roontko snickers, whispers in your ear. "It's worth much, much more... What a fool he is!"

Actually, from the look of things, 5000 credits is a bit high even for this. 5000 credits for a ship would be a steal for literally anything other than this. Besides, you get the feeling he only set it that price to pay Roontko back for the slight.

You're not sure where you're going to come up with the money.

You ask if there's anything else Dakk needs doing. He looks you up and down then shakes his head.

"Don't think you'd be suited for this line of work."

You say you'd like to hear it anyway.

"Need someone bumped. Quietly."

"Roontko can easily dispatch anyone you need, name them."

"*Quietly*." Dakk repeats.

"Quietly, loudly, countless are the volumes at which I can kill." Roontko proudly states.

Dakk rolls his eyes. "There's a Duros called Hondo who isn't paying up his debts. We can't get the money back, and he refuses to do Vugo a favour, so we need him offed."

That sounds familiar. You ask if its necessary to kill him.

"Well we'd obviously prefer the credits, or at least his co-operation, but you don't look like you could out-muscle one of my guys." He shakes his head and walks back up the ship. "Look, whatever. He's in the cantina. Come back with his head, 5000 credits, or his co-operation."

"Well that settles things." Roontko says.

The droid parts Roontko is making you carry are getting cumbersome, it'd be a good idea to sell them and raise funds to buy some equipment.

The Wookiee has probably come out of the bacta tank by now.

A. Go to the cantina and find the Duros, Hondo
B. Go to the medbay and find the Wookiee
C. Try and find a store of some sort
>>
>>1162711
>B. Go to the medbay and find the Wookiee

Let´s get some muscle first, then we can go for Hondo
>>
>>1162711
>>
>>1162711
>>
>>1162732
>>1162749

You suggest going to the medbay to check on the Wookiee's condition, and Roontko quickly agrees, and thanks you for reminding him.

"After I kill a Wookiee, Darth Vader himself will fear me. Have you ever seen him? I did once, I swear it. There I was, all alone, single handedly wiping out an entire battalion of stormtroopers..."

His tale continues, and gets more extravagant the closer you get to the medbay. You simply must be rid of this fool when you get planetside.

You arrive back in the medbay, and the droid confirms the release with Roontko before draining the bacta tank. The Wookiee emerges confused. It looks around confused before looking at you.

"The droid?"

"Destroyed." Roontko says, puffing his chest out. The Wookiee lets out a frustrated moan. It spots the droid parts in your arm and howls.

"The memory banks!" He grips Roontko by the throat, lifts him into the air. "Tell me where they are!"

You lift your hands, and try to defuse the situation. You say the droid was destroyed by the cantina, and could still possibly be there. He throws Roontko to the floor and storms out.

You lift Roontko to his feet and follow the Wookiee in hot pursuit, it is soon outside the cantina entrance. You see blood stains, but no Trandoshan corpse, and more importantly, no droid. The Wookiee turns back on Roontko in a rage. Roontko ducks under the Wookiee and runs down the hall.

"I kicked off the head, down here! It's-" He stops. "Gone..."

The Wookiee paces towards Roontko.

A. Offer a favour for a favour, you'll help the Wookiee find the droid if he helps you with the Duros
B. Demand a life debt from the Wookiee, as a reward for saving its life.
C. Goad Roontko and the Wookiee into a fight
D. Go into the Cantina and try and find Hondo
>>
>>1162807

Back the Wookie up against Roontko and offer >A. Offer a favour for a favour, you'll help the Wookiee find the droid if he helps you with the Duros
>>
>>1162807
>E. Write in
>Ask why the memory banks are So important

If they are actually important then
>A. Offer a favour for a favour, you'll help the Wookiee find the droid if he helps you with the Duros

If not, then fin Hondo
>>
>>1162833
>>1162842

Before the Wookiee can get another grip of Roontko, you offer to help him find the droid in return for a small favour in the cantina. He stops short of grabbing Roontko.

"Fine. But if another human asks me to intimidate somebody I'll..."

"Actually..." Roontko interrupts, with a laugh.

The three of you walk into the cantina, and you and Roontko try and spot him through the crowd. You point him out.

"How did you know him?" Roontko says.

You just smile, and walk over. The Duros visibly shrinks when the three of you block out the faint light of the cantina.

"Heh... Can Hondo buy you fine sentients a drink?"

You take a seat at the booth, and explain that you overheard his problem with the Devaronian earlier, and would like to come to a solution.

"Voga wants 5000 creds, or suicide mission to Coruscant! Past big big blockade! Me not do it, me sensible."

Ah, so thats why Dakk wanted to sell the ship for a rather modest price. Looking to fill up a debt.

"We need creds, give them now!" Roontko shrieks, turning a few heads in the cantina. The Duros is now starting to shake.

"I have no such creds to give! All savings amount to 330 creds! Not enough creds!"

But to run a blockade, you must have a ship. You mention as much.

"Yes, I have ship. Good ship, fast ship. Blockade running ship, smuggling ship." The Duros states proudly. "But not an *Imperial* blockade runner, and certainly not a *Coruscant* blockade runner!"

The Wookiee stands impatiently. It might not be such a bad idea to get passage on Hondos ship, but you doubt Roontko would be very willing to part with his own ship.

You ask Hondo if he would be able to give you passage, should it come to it. He nods.

"Not so fast, human. You not run out on Roontko now! Roontko have ship, and you owe Roontko for saving you thousand times over!"

The Duros shakes his head. "If you came with Exchange, they send others very quick fast! I need off station, go go go!" He stands up, and is quickly forced back into his seat by the Wookiee.

All eyes turn on you. You should move carefully. You feel the echoes of the paths this decision could open for you, and the people sitting at your table.

A. Pressure the Duros into taking the smuggling job
B. Ask the Duros to take you off station
C. Get Hondo outside somehow and deal with him
D. Ask Hondo to come back to Dakk to straighten the debt out
E. Formulate a plan to get rid of Dakk
>>
>>1162807
>E. Go back to the ship and kill Dakk
If we are killing anyone it should be this disrespectful cheater.

I thought the wookie was fighting the assasin droid?
>>
>>1162918
>D. Ask Hondo to come back to Dakk to straighten the debt out
>>
>>1162918
He is leaving anyway, in hurry. We can tell the idiot to help the furball then ditch them both.
>>
>>1162918
>B. Ask the Duros to take you off station

"But first we need to get this fine Wookie the memory banks to the assassin droid that he was fighting, and Roontko... shut up."
>>
>>1162938
>B. Ask the Duros to take you off station
>>
>>1162938
>>1162940

You ask Hondo to transport you off station. The Wookiee leans in and growls. Then, you suggest the place place to look would be a droid store. The Wookiee nods.

"I spoke with friends earlier, jawas, decent sentients. They run the droid and salvage store here."

That's a good place to start, but Hondo is looking more and more anxious as the seconds go by. Roontko stands him up.

"You come with us for now." The Duros just nods, frozen in fear,

In the turbolift, Roontko struggles for space standing next to the gigantic walking carpet beside him.

"What's so important about the droid Roontko crushed?"

"That's no concern of yours." The Wookiee grumbles as it counts the numbers go by on the lift.

The Duros, anxiety now reaching critical mass speaks up in a cracked voice. "I-I'm Hondo. Very nice to meet you sentients."

"We know what your name is! And you all of course know mine." He laughs. "I need not even introduce myself." He pauses. "Roontko, the Unkillable."

You and the Wookiee share silence.

"Yourselves?" The Duros croaks. If Duros could sweat, you can almost guarantee he would be.

"I am madclaw. I forfeit my name." The Wookiee says as the doors open. You walk down the corridor into the droid shop, greeted by a tribe of Jawas who all chirp in their greetings.

"A thousand welcomes sentients, Hundarr, good good to see you, my friend! For you, for you, we keep this." One of the Jawas runs up and hands the Wookiee and IG model droid head. "Try not to lose again!"

The Wookiee nods, thanking the Jawa.

"I trust you make your way to Dantooine soon! Very soon!" The Jawa confirms, then all their soft yellow eyes rest on the Wookiee. You sense hope, with desperation. Hundarr nods and they all breathe a collective sigh.

"Very glad me help, me go now." The Duros says as he turns away, almost out the door before Roontko slaps his hand on his shoulder.

"We have no more to discuss here." The Wookiee then leaves, the door closing behind him. You stand in the shop with Roontko and his hostage.

Again, you ask the Duros to give you passage aboard his ship.

"Gladly sentient but we leave quick fast."

Roontko looks at you with a hard stare.

"My ship. Fastest in the galaxy."

Roontkos ship was barely spaceworthy and you tell him so. His foolish pride has outlived its usefulness, and there is little left to be served by manipulating him to your ends. He crosses his arms, staring at you.

A. Ask him to come aboard Hondo's ship
B. Leave him here
C. Go back and deal with Dakk and allow Roontko to go off in his ship
D. Deal with Dakk, but go with Hondo
>>
>>1163044
>A. Ask him to come aboard Hondo's ship
>>
>>1163105
will continue in here tomorrow if threads still up

keep voting bros thanks for sticking around im too tired

hope to see you tomorrow
>>
>>1163114
Thank you for running.
>>
>>1163044
>B. Leave him here
Tell him the guard or whoever that was will let him through if he says Dakk is expecting him (eg he is done with the job he was given last time he was here) then he can kill him and take his ship and Dakk's ill gotten creds.
>>
>>1163044
C. You're a Jedi. Do right by your word and at least help him get his ship back.
>>
>>1163044
>a
>>
>>1163044
C. You're a Jedi. Do right by your word and at least help him get his ship back.
Then mind trick him into leaving or briefly forgetting us.
>>
>>1163455
>>1163716
sorry guys unexpected turn of events yday, keyboard is fffffffukt so im gonna do a short n the on the onscreen kboard then go buy one

Roontko may be a fool, but you'd feel bad leaving him stranded on the space station shipless. You offer to come back and deal with Dakk.

"Roontko know second he met you, treasured friend!"

You gather your rag tag party of three and head out of the cantina to the turbolift. You consider the possibilities of vacating Dakk from the landing pad. You sense a violent outcome is almost set, you fear that you may have to take Dakk's life, but there may be another way.

You alive back and the landing pad, the Rodian sees you and immediately opens the door. Dakk waits seated at a table, his blaster stipped and the parts arrayed neatly on the table to await cleaning. This could work in your favour.

"Hondo." Says Dakk, his lips forming a smile.

A. Give the nod to attack
B. Use the Wookiee as an intimidation tool
C. Try and bargain for the ship/Hondos life
D. Hand Hondo over

apoloies, back soon
>>
>>1166846
E. Use the Wookie as a murder tool
Why the fuck are we even here? We already had a ride off this rock. Roontko is a retard and deserves anything that happens to him, Hondo dindu nuffin, Dakk won the ship fair and square.
>>
>>1166898
As the OP I must not admit that this guy is right. About everything.
>>
>>1166919
Except murder, thats wrong anon
>>
>>1166898
What if we send them all off on the suicide mission, wookie excluded of course.
>>
>>1166846
>C. Try and bargain for the ship/Hondos life
"We have a perfectly good slave. He is a fierce warrior, too. Hey Roontko, who do you think could lift the most rocks out of the three of us?"
>>
>>1166846
>>
>>1166846
>>
>>1166921
For light-siders, just remember there's no emotion as you eliminate obstacles from your path.
>>
>>1166846

Hondo's life, I don't give two fucks about Roontko or his ship anymore
>>
>>1166962
>>1167537
>>1167669
>>1167750

You step forward, capturing Dakk's attention. You tell him you would like to offer an alternative to his blockade problem.You say the pilot Hondo's skills are unsuitable, his ID signature known to every Imperial in the sector by memory and he will dump any cargo at the first sign of an Imperial boarding vessel. Dakk shoots vibroknives and Hondo with his eyes. He goes to draw his blaster...

But, you continue, you know a pilot. The best in the system, in fact, willing and able to take on any Imperial boarding party single handed and a ship fast enough to run the blockade without any issue at all.

"And what ship would that be?" He asks, intrigued.

The ship you're in possession of, you reply.

"So the pilot..."

"Would be none other than me, Roontko the Unkillable." The Aqualish giggles hoarsely through its tusks, bathing in ego and pride. "It is true what this pathetic human says about me, true a thousand times over."

"This ship is a scrap." Dakk says, dismissively.

"This baby's got a few surprises left in her" Roontko says, storming past Dakk and up the loading ramp.

Hondo appears from behind your back, "So me you resolved? No more debt?"

Dakk looks back at you. "The Duros is clear, if anything goes wrong with our pilot here, the Exchange will be coming for you personally, old man." Dakk follows Roontko up the landing ramp and disappears into the ship.

"Thank you much, human, you have saved this one from terrible life spice mining on Kessel or life in cells of Bakura." He cups his hands together in front of you, dipping his head. "I will take you wherever you would go."

The Wookiee groans, breaking its stony silence. "I hope it's not too much to ask one more favour of you, human." He asks, reluctantly.

You suspect you know the answer already.

"I need to get to Dantooine. It's very urgent."

A. Inquire about the importance of the droid parts and why they need to go to Dantooine
B. Politely refuse the Wookiees offer, and venture to another planet of your choice
C. Try to ask about the Wookiee's intent in a more subtle manner
D. Demand a life debt off the Wookiee
>>
>>1168194
>C. Try to ask about the Wookiee's intent in a more subtle manner

I'm good to help this guy get to Dantooine
>>
>>1168194
>>
>>1168194

C.
>>
>>1168194
Dantooine is a fine place to hide out at anyway. I don't really care to press him right now, we have the whole trip to work on him.
>>
File: yt2400.jpg (29KB, 587x440px) Image search: [Google]
yt2400.jpg
29KB, 587x440px
>>1168196
>>1168201
>>1168240
>>1168244

You answer the question you expected with another expected question, what is on Dantooine? The Wookiee eyes you down, suspiciously.

"Family." He replies.

You sense you will get no more from the Wookiee, and further attempts at conversation by the loud, irregular humming of Roontko's hyperdrive engine starting up. As the ship unsteadily raises into the air, a loud chugging sound and a pillar of black smoke erupt from the ventilation ducts as the ship shoots off out of the hangar.

"We talk more on ship, yes good?" Hondo says, coughing.

Your trio make a silent trip to Hondo's docking bay, greeted by a well flown ship, in a not old, but clearly used condition. The ship is obviously well looked after, with many third party modifications you can see already from the outside. Though you expect the usual boast of the ships capabilities from the captain, none come. The landing ramp comes down in a steaming fog and you board the vessel.

You all take a seat around the holotable and the Wookiee breaks the silence. "I would be willing to pay for the fuel."

"Tank's full." Hondo shrugs.

"And time..." Hundarr growls back.

Hondo's eyes linger on the memory core laid on the table. He leans forward "Out of the frying pan..." He smiles, "Into the credits! Very much welcome aboard, please make welcome, quarters down corridor, turn left and not right."

With that, he gets up and disappears to the cockpit. The Wookiee follows suit and leaves down the corridor. It seems the force has chosen Dantooine to be your destination, and you get some hot water from the tap in the table, stir some spices, sip tea and consider what to do next.

A. Take a walk around the ship and look for anything of note
B. Go to the passenger quarters, and talk to Hundarr
C. Go to the cockpit, and talk to Hondo
>>
>>1168294

A, best to get a lay of the land.
>>
>>1168294
>A. Take a walk around the ship and look for anything of note
>>
>>1168294
>A. Take a walk around the ship and look for anything of note

Always good to get to know the vessel you're on
>>
File: YT2400schematics-SS.png (595KB, 1069x1345px) Image search: [Google]
YT2400schematics-SS.png
595KB, 1069x1345px
>>1168312
>>1168313
>>1168314

After finishing your tea, you stand up and look at the room around you. After walking down a corridor into a small, circular corridor with many doors, and a turret bank in the middle, you come into the cargo hold. Unsurprisingly, empty. You suspect many surprises and packages lay underneath your feet, above your head and stashed away out of view. There are some open and empty crates and locked lockers in the spacious room, and walking back into the corridor come across a sealed blast door. You see no terminal or controls nearby, and your curiosity is piqued when you see a camera and motion sensor installed above the door, which is following you as you move your finger in an arc right to left. If you still had your lightsaber, you could see what was behind the door with ease, but you left it on Ossus, with the remainder of your life and happiness.

The ship has a clear meaning to someone that you once held for a place. You come to remember as you walk around the ship that home isn't a place, rather a feeling created by the inhabitants. An illusion that can be shattered, or taken away in a single day. In a room full of computers and terminals, you find a deck plan of the ship and download it to your datapad.

The astro navigation charts are locked, but the captains log and inventory checks are available. There are also cameras available of many rooms in the ship, including the inside of the room the blast door is sealing, but that one is password locked. Easily cracked.

>Pick two.
A. Slice the system and check the astro navigation charts
B. Slice the system and check the blast door room camera
C. Use the cameras to spy on Hondo
D. Use the cameras to spy on Hundarr
E. Check the captains logs
F. Check the inventory
>>
>>1168337
>E. Check the captains logs
>F. Check the inventory
>>
>>1168337
>E. Check the captains logs
>F. Check the inventory

I am comfortable with those, don't want to get into spying on people who haven't given us a reason to not trust them.

When we did have our lightsaber what was it like? And what was our position and job in the Jedi Order?
>>
>>1168337

A and E. Knowing where this ship has been can reveal a lot about Hondo that we might want to know.
>>
File: Great_Jedi_Library_JMGD.jpg (37KB, 727x436px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Jedi_Library_JMGD.jpg
37KB, 727x436px
>>1168351

You remember your time back on Ossus, the great library which stored all of the knowledge collected by the Jedi over countless millennia. As a Jedi Consular and scholar, you studied many of these stories and holocrons, and knowledge held by you that seems common place is whispers and rumour to the rest of the galaxy. You had many friends there who were passionate about the histories, and made many friends talking about the adventures of Jedi past, and made yet more friends in adventures of your own.

Your lightsaber, yellow, was single hilted and rarely used.
>>
File: ship.jpg (31KB, 639x436px) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
31KB, 639x436px
>>1168339
>>1168351
>>1168353

Reading through Hondos logs, you find again the Duros surprises you. The captains log reads more like a travel guide than a smugglers credit checklist. You find rich descriptions of the many planets Hondo has visited, he speaks fondly of many places, cautiously and regretfully of some. From what you read, smuggling seems to be how he pays to endlessly travel from one planet to another.

The destinations he mentions are varied and obscure, he speaks of the dunes of Tatooine and the Tusken raiders, a brief and unsuccessful expedition to the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk, the junk wastelands of Raxus Prime and the great underwater cities of Mon Calamari. The last entry is unusually vague in its description, its destination Ryloth. Repeated mentions are made of the spice mines of Kessel.

You shift through older entries, spice, moisture vaporators, weapons shipments, etc, to the most recent entry. Filled out a week ago, it reads simply.

>Sealed blast door. Should last, might not.

You close off the terminal and make your way back to the living room and take a seat, thinking about your new information. Kessel is less of a planet and more of a hell. The Imperials send billions of slaves, dissidents, political enemies and outspoken journalists to the spice mines per year. Life expectancy for a slave on Kessel is said to be a month. There have been no documented escapes, not that the Empire would openly speak of escapes should one happen.

A. Check on Hondo's progress in the cockpit
B. Go to the crew quarters and talk to Hundarr
C. Meditate and open your mind to the thoughts of the two, and try to learn more about them
D. Find your own quarters and rest until you reach Dantooine
E. Try and find a way to open the blast doors
>>
>>1168406
C. Meditate and open your mind to the thoughts of the two, and try to learn more about them
>>
>>1168406
>C. Meditate and open your mind to the thoughts of the two, and try to learn more about them
>>
>>1168406
>>1168411

C.
>>
>>1168406
>C. Meditate and open your mind to the thoughts of the two, and try to learn more about them
>>
>>1168406
>>
>>1168406
Sneaky. Maybe Hondo is smuggling people out of the mines or something.
>>
>>1168411
>>1168412
>>1168413
>>1168414

You close your eyes and block out the physical surroundings around you, shutting out the hum of the hyperdrive engine and focusing only of the currents and echos the force creates around you. From the cockpit you hear a stream of consciousness monologue in Duro. Its topic almost randomly switches between controlling the ship and the repeated phrase:

>Nothing to for them, anyway.

This is followed by what you assume to be an argument with himself, but without knowing the context of the event he is pro-ing and con-ing in his head, it is difficult to make sense of, but you do catch:

>Dantooine good place to unload them anyway. Should last. Plenty of food to last.

You phase out the Duros thoughts and focus on the everpresent Shyriiwook that in the background, a paranoid and wretched place. You feel the burden of the Wookiee extreme paranoia fester within you. Constant checking of exit routes, possible defensive positions, and over all, most over everything, the memory core stowed within his hands. There is something else, a source of great pain for the Wookiee. It is obviously an omnipresent feeling for the Wookiee, and it becomes so overwhelming you open your eyes for fear of invasion. To walk around in anothers mind so freely should not be done lightly, and what you sensed in the Wookiee is a shame it would never reveal to another, and not your knowledge to know. This is important to you. There are some things a sentient should not know.

When you come back to reality, it's not long before you're landing on Dantooine. A small, unassuming outdoor landing pad at a small, unassuming spaceport called Khoonda.

The Wookiee walks into the living area and nods. He waits for Hondo to come through.

"Thank you. I don't have the credits to pay you, but my friends can negotiate payment when what's left of the droid is in their hands."

Hondo nods. "Where do we find them?"

"I will go now, alone. I will come back with your credits."

Hondo is obviously suspicious, but knows better than to argue with the Wookiee. Do you?

A. Insist on going with the Wookiee, tell him you'd like to meet his family, or friends, or whoever they are
B. Stay silent and wait on the ship for the Wookiee to come back, and maybe figure out what's beyond the blast door
>>
>>1168451
>B. Stay silent and wait on the ship for the Wookiee to come back, and maybe figure out what's beyond the blast door
>>
>>1168451
C. Let the furball go "alone", give Hondo the old wink-wink nudge-nudge then sneakily follow him to get the dirt on his "friends".
>>
>>1168465
this sounds good, adding this
>>
>>1168451

B. Don't want to play into the wookie's paranoia and mistrust if we get caught
>>
>>1168451
>A. Insist on going with the Wookiee, tell him you'd like to meet his family, or friends, or whoever they are

I might be able to help out
>>
>>1168509
B
>>
File: WeaponDL-18_big-65b6ebf6.png (103KB, 540x312px) Image search: [Google]
WeaponDL-18_big-65b6ebf6.png
103KB, 540x312px
>>1168462
>>1168509
>>1168543

You keep your quiet and see how the interaction plays out. The Wookiee leaves wordlessly, and Hondo stares at his back shuffling from foot to foot seemingly considering going after him. He eyes you, then Hundarr's back, you again, then goes after the Wookiee. You hear an ear shattering roar, and then see Hondo darting back in, running his way to the cockpit.

With more time to look around on your hands, you take the opportunity. You go back to the cargo hold where you found the blast door, and look around for any sign of a console, or button. Left with little other options, and seemingly more out of random instinct than anything, you knock. Then, something strange happens. You feel something stir inside the room like a sleeping Krayt dragon waking from hibernation. Then... the roar. There's a knock back. Three sharp raps.

Stranger still, you sense life forms beyond the door. You are taken aback by the fact you did not sense them before, perhaps its overconfidence in your abilities that make you think you should have sensed them earlier, but you sense some plot at work here.

Looking around the cargo hold, you move past the open boxes and check the lockers. Most are locked, but you pull the handle of one and it opens revealing a DL-18 blaster and a multitool. You slip them between the folds of your robes and walk into the corridor.

A. Ask Hondo about the blast door
B. Go to the terminal you went on earlier and try and find a remote way to open the doors
C. Go to the engine room, open a few panels and open the door manually
D. Force Hondo to open the doors at blasterpoint
E. Bide your time and wait for the Wookiee's arrival
F. Force open the locked lockers

>You now have enough possessions to break the commie Jedi code to not have possessions. Congratulations, you've gained an inventory screen which you can access any time by asking for it.

>DL-18 Blaster
>Tattered Robes & Straw Hat
>Datapad
>Multitool
>>
>>1168592
>A. Ask Hondo about the blast door
>G. Get rid of the straw hat holy shit
>>
>>1168592
>E. Bide your time and wait for the Wookiee's arrival
>>
>>1168592
>A. Ask Hondo about the blast door
>G. Keep the Straw Hat.
>>
>>1168597
>Get rid of the straw hat holy shit
top kek i-its just a kurosawa nod anon i like hidden fortress
>>
>>1168599
>keep straw hat but get rid of the tattered robes
>>
>>1168592

>C.

Also lose the robes, where straw hat on jedi dong
>>
File: 1451262283657.png (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451262283657.png
71KB, 250x250px
>>1168615

Wear.* I'm drunk.
>>
File: barnabyjones.jpg (13KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
barnabyjones.jpg
13KB, 260x194px
>>1168615
Like so
>>
>>1168597
>>1168603

You decide to just ask Hondo about the blast doors. When you reach the cockpit, you see numerous screens displaying many areas of the ship, including the blast door. Thankfully, the locker you took the blaster and multitool from are safely out of view. You cut to the chase, and ask Hondo what's behind the blast door.

"Cargo." He shrugs. You furrow your brow a little. You admit to reading his captains log. He smiles, nods.

"How like it?" He asks, eagerly. You tell him you found the parts on Tatooine, and the Tusken raiders very interesting. He smiles widely, talking quickly. "A fellow traveler? Been to Dune sea, have you?"

Not personally, you tell him. You've read much about it though. You tell him you found his descriptions of Ryloth more interesting still...

He gazes are you, narrow eyed. Silence. You ask if he picked up his cargo on Ryloth. He nods. Its strange, he's telling you the absolute truth to the extent telling you almost nothing will allow.

"Very busy." He gestures you out of the cockpit, so you leave. As you turn away you feel an echo like a butterflies wing bat through the force as you sense him pressing a button, the intent to de-oxygenize one of the rooms on board in his heart. His inner voice speaks one word. Betrayal.

You sit at the table in the living area, realizing you have no spice left for tea. The habit gripped you not long ago, in a time all wanderers must spend in Nar Shaddaa. You developed a taste, it never hindered you, or so you tell yourself, so you took that taste with you off Nar Shadddaa. As you wonder where you'd find spice on Dantooine, the Wookiee walks back into the living area. Moments later, Hondo is back. The Wookiee offers a credit chit to the Duros.

"2500."

Hondo gives a warm smile. "A generous amount, I'm glad to help family and you and no need for life debt!" He looks at you. "Now friends. I treasure our time. Goodbye." He motions you both down the landing ramp.

A. Leave with the Wookiee and try to figure out who his friends are
B. Tell Hondo you haven't taken you to the destination of your choice as promised
C. You have a hunch about Hondo and the blast doors, if he won't open them willingly...
>>
>>1168675
>B. Tell Hondo you haven't taken you to the destination of your choice as promised
>C. You have a hunch about Hondo and the blast doors, if he won't open them willingly...
>>
>>1168675
>B. Tell Hondo you haven't taken you to the destination of your choice as promised
>>
>>1168675

C. He's got slaves in there, also inform the Wookie. He might be a madclaw, but even madclaws hate slavers.
>>
>>1168675
Is he going to space us or the cargo? If it's us I looked forward to when hi discovers we can breathe in space because we are jedi! hehee, oh wait...
>>
>>1168675
C. and ask the wookie for help.
>>
File: hento.jpg (1MB, 1992x2974px) Image search: [Google]
hento.jpg
1MB, 1992x2974px
>>1168684
>>1168688
>>1168696
>>1168698

You remind Hondo he hasn't fulfilled his end of the bargain. Dantooine was not the planet of your choice, you merely waited for his smuggling job to be over until he could transport you.

"True..." He says, reluctantly. "Stay in quarters. Away from doors. You know doors."

Actually...

He frowns. You tell him you knocked on the doors, and got three knocks back.

"That was just the hyperdrive clicking, very old, very broken."

The ship is in remarkable condition, and well maintained. He's lying. The Wookiee sniffs, the veins in its eyes begin to swell and bulge. "You'll open the door."

It's almost as if you see a mask melt off of Hondo's face. His look is calculating. "Fine." You follow him to the blast doors. "Please wait here... I'll open the door remotely."

He walks out the room. The atmosphere becomes tight. You hear the pitter patter of footsteps on the floor. The Duros carries a plot in its heart. A second betrayal today would not be beyond him. You tell the Wookiee not to step into the room when the blast doors open. It just looks at you.

Seconds later, the blast doors open. Inside, four Twi'lek girls. Dead. Pale, and eyes bulging, still clawing at their throats in rigor mortis. They wear slave collars, etched onto the metal: Red Sun slaver ownership tags.

"Red Sun!" The Wookiee roars, in a rage. It storms into the room. Instantly, the doors shut and you see steam puff out of the vents in the outer wall. The slimey gizka is doing exactly what you expected him to. He's pumping oxygen out of the room. The Wookiee has two minutes, maybe three.

You hear pounding at the door, stifled roars from within. He's just wasting more oxygen.

A. Head to the engine room and open the doors manually, also disabling remote access to any onboard systems via frying the vital systems with your blaster
B. Head to the computer room and mind trick Hondo into opening the door, failing that, making him at blaserpoint.
C. Tear open the blast doors using the force, venting oxygen into the room en masse and saving the Wookiee instantly
D. While Hondo is preoccupied, steal the ship, break atmosphere and space the both of them
>>
>>1168763
>B. Head to the computer room and mind trick Hondo into opening the door, failing that, making him at blaserpoint.
Don't want to damage his nice ship! Not sure of his motivations of killing them though.
>>
>>1168763
C. LIFE DEBT LIFE DEBT
>>
>>1168763
>B. Head to the computer room and mind trick Hondo into opening the door, failing that, making him at blaserpoint.
>>
>>1168763
>C. Tear open the blast doors using the force, venting oxygen into the room en masse and saving the Wookiee instantly
>>
File: Hento.jpg (87KB, 700x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Hento.jpg
87KB, 700x1045px
>>1168763
>Red Sun!" The Wookiee roars, in a rage. It storms into the room. Instantly, the doors shut and you see steam puff out of the vents in the outer wall. The slimey gizka is doing exactly w

C. Get the Wookie. Then "get" the duros.
>>
>>1168763
>C. Tear open the blast doors using the force, venting oxygen into the room en masse and saving the Wookiee instantly
>>
>>1168774
>>1168778
>>1168785

The Wookiee would never survive the lengthy process of opening the doors remotely while it's hammering and roaring away at the door. You already feel the weakness of the pounding as it beats on the door with its fists.

You step beck, then begin to peel back the durasteel, layer after layer like opening an Onderon puzzle box. As the final piece is stripped back, the Wookie falls through choking for air.

"Slaver!" It roars, still raging.

Hondo, presumably watching over the cameras, replies. "No, not slaver! Not slaves! Not even Red Sun!"

The Wookiee is already standing up and making its way to the computer room, not also sealed by a blast door. It begins pounding away at the door. You tell Hondo to begin talking, quickly.

"Assassins! Vugo the Hutt! Ploy! Disguise! Twi'lek girls! Dancers! Vibroknife to Vugo throat! Not even slaves!"

You consider this a moment. Why did he kill them? Why try to kill the Wookiee? None of this makes any sense. The Wookiee growls in frustration.

"YOU try explaining all this to Wookiee before you lose legs! Not happen!"

That still doesn't explain why he killed the Twi'leks, but as far as you can tell he's telling the truth. The Wookiee is still trying to rip and tear his way through the door, you doubt he's even listening.

A. Make your way to the engine room and open the blast door manually, then let nature take its course
B. Hear Hondo out while the Wookiee fruitlessly tries to get in, he won't, but it's enough to keep Hondo talking.
C. Choke Hondo through the walls, you doubt the tragic irony of choking to death would be lost on him
D. Pacify the Wookiee for now and try and get some degree of sense out of the Duros
>>
>>1168821
>B. Hear Hondo out while the Wookiee fruitlessly tries to get in, he won't, but it's enough to keep Hondo talking.
>>
>>1168821
>B. Hear Hondo out while the Wookiee fruitlessly tries to get in, he won't, but it's enough to keep Hondo talking.
When berserkers and shadowrunners meet all that follows is confusion.
>>
File: 1451652884106.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451652884106.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>1168821

B. I've been bamboozled
>>
>>1168827
>>1168835
>>1168840

Hondo begins panicking when the howls of the Wookiee turn from frustration to desperation, an eery sound like an animal chewing its own leg off to escape a trap. You walk out of the cargo hold to see the eight foot tall lump of mass pounding its now bleeding, mangled fists on the blast door.

"I owed (thank you to you) Vugo big cred. Friend on Ryloth, he know this, he owe Vugo big cred too. Lots of people owe Vugo big cred. Those people figured, including Hondo, found much cheaper to hire assassins, kill vogo, split bill."

But why kill them when they were discovered?

"Wookiee sees Red Sun logo, Wookiee doesn't stop to ask if it's yours. Wookiee starts tearing things off. Kill Wookiee, keep arms. Didn't want Wookiee to find. You ruin that. Thank you for ask many questions."

The Wookiee breaks into a second wind, and rips up the flooring beneath him, trying to stuff himself into the crawlspace and squeeze through and up into the next room. Hondo sees what he's doing, and becomes incomprehensible in his speech.

A. Force open the doors and let the Wookiee through
B. Calm the Wookiee and try and explain the situation
C. other
>>
>>1168871
>B. Calm the Wookiee and try and explain the situation
>>
File: 1454978275331.gif (3MB, 280x186px) Image search: [Google]
1454978275331.gif
3MB, 280x186px
>>1168871

C. Ask Hondo for any sort of proof to help calm the Wookie. Remind him that he doesn't have to be a madclaw,
>>
>>1168871
>B. Calm the Wookiee and try and explain the situation
This guy just murdered a bunch of people (assasins) for no fucking reason. But he seems like a useful guy. Maybe we can make him our bitch.
>>
>>1168896
That's darkside thinking there, anon.
>>
>>1168884
>>1168871
+1
>>1168896
No to the dark side.
>>
>>1168884
>A. Make your way to the engine room and open the blast door manually, then let nature take its course
>C. Choke Hondo through the walls, you doubt the tragic irony of choking to death would be lost on him
>D. Pacify the Wookiee for now and try and get some degree of sense out of the Duros
This a roo.
>>
>>1168883
>>1168884
>>1168896

This whole situation stirs a sense of revulsion in you. The plotting, scheming worm in the room before you begs you to do something about the Wookiee about to burst out the floor and rip out his throat. You ask for evidence of some kind, he shouts back delighted.

"Evidence! Oh, yes, evidence! Could think of evidence before I vent room!" He pauses. "Uhh.... Yes... On corpse, vibroknives. On all four."

You walk back into the cargo hold, the room. Patting down the corpses proves they are indeed all carrying vibroknives, as well as having personal energy shields built into the slave collars. You return to the door with evidence in hand and try to bring the Wookiee to reason.

"You see? You see you big, dumb, idiot furball? What slave carry knife?" He screams in a desperate plea.

You show the Wookiee the evidence and implore him to calm down. He is still angry, but present. "He's still scum, he killed them without a second thought."

You agree, but killing him would just make an even further mess of things.

"What will be done with this thing?" The Wookiee spits.

Good question. What will be done?
>>
File: 1453599555165.jpg (31KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1453599555165.jpg
31KB, 424x424px
>>1168926
Rape fest.
>>
File: 1463451776827.png (192KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463451776827.png
192KB, 1920x1200px
>>1168926
Steal his ship. and leave him in the wilderness.
>>
>>1168926
Maroon him with a communicator and his clothing. Maybe he'll get lucky.
>>
>>1168934
>>1168939
>>1168946
will be back tomorrow, most posts seconded will be picked

thanks for reading along bros
>>
>>1168926
Make him pay off his karmic debt. He will smuggle for a good cause! And no killing. It's like a life debt because if he bes a good boy we won't space him.
>>
>>1168946
+1
>>1168964
Thank you for running
>>
So when we asked about the sealed room, he vented the air and killed the twelik assassins just now, then tried to kill the wookie, because they were wearing slave collars and he knew the wookie would kill him because he thinks the ship owner was a slaver?

Did I get all that?
>>
>>1168926
Can we resurrect the dead twileks to be zombie assassin bodyguards, by using the force?
>>
>>1169214
That's literally the Darkside and I doubt we even have the knowledge of Force-based necromancy.
>>
>>1169280
Damn, really hate seeing sexy trained assassins wasted like that, we could tried to mind trick them into working for us.
>>
>>1168965

Seconding this, he will work off this debt under the supervision of a Jedi
>>
>>1168946
>>1168965
still waiting on a tie breaker between these two
>>
>>1174473
Also, have a new ID for some reason
>>
>>1174480
Roll if there are no more votes
>>
>>1174473
What are the options?
>>
>>1175005

Marooning him or having him work with/for us to pay back his debt to society
>>
>>1168946
odds
>>1168965
evens
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1180145
hehe excuse me friends
>>
File: Lazy-Bantha-ship-752x440.jpg (84KB, 752x440px) Image search: [Google]
Lazy-Bantha-ship-752x440.jpg
84KB, 752x440px
>>1180154

You do need a pilot, and despite Hondos cowardly and conniving nature, you decide to let him live. You tell him he will spend his prison sentence working for you, and that you are less merciful than a Bakura warden. He shrinks into himself at the threats, and you go around him to access the computer terminal he is hunched over. You voice lock the navicomputer. With the imposing figure of the Wookiee standing over him, he puts over little resistance.

The ship is now, technically, yours.

The Wooikiee, Hundarr, eyes the cowering Duros before him before turning back to you, handing you the payment.

"Here is the payment due, I refuse to give it to this murdering schutta."

Hundarr hands you the credit chit. 2500 credits richer, you pocket it. Hondo holds his hand out, mouth wide at the missed opportunity. The Wookiee turns and growls.

"I still don't believe you're not a slaver. You're lying, even if human too stupid to tell." With a tree trunk of a finger, he pokes Hondo in the chest with some force, sending him and his chair sliding across the deck. The Wookiee turns to you and speaks in a hushed whimper.

He hands you a datapad, locked and encrypted. "I have friends like me trying to get back home with our droids. I need you to take this back to my Jawa friends on the space station we just came from."

He growls. "Obviously, don't read it." He nods his head, "I must go back to my family. We will talk again if you are trustworthy." He leaves.

The Duros looks at you, the blaster showing between the folds in your robes. You take a step back, his eyes then break to your own.

"Nervous?" He smiles, getting brave. You smile back, pulling the blaster out.

"To the cockpit, then." You say.

When you arrive at the cockpit, you sit in the copilot seat and watch Hondo very carefully.

"Where to?"

A. Back to the space station
B. Follow the Wookiee
C. Crack the encryption and see what's on the datapad
D. Another planet (of your choice)

>In addition to your inventory, which can be accessed at any time, you can now look at your what's in your ships hold, as well as any systems, weapons and accessories you have installed.
>>
>>1180271
>A. Back to the space station
I don't understand why we are doing this and not the furball who just left. And why he didn't talk to them before coming back to the ship.
>>
File: meh.png (28KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
28KB, 300x196px
>>1180271
>He growls. "Obviously, don't read it."

So read it?

C
>>
>>1180484
Oh yeah, I support reading it too.
>>
File: 2155.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2155.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>1180484
>>1180492

The encryption is laughable, a layman could have gotten past it and you see why when you get past the security systems. The datapad locks, begins to play a 3 note beeping on repeat and a message pops up on the screen.

>Don't bother coming back

After this message fades out, the screen is locked with the following image. Any attempt to use the datapad is futile.

The datapad keeps repeating the three notes over and over, so you turn it off and set it aside. Hondo picks it up and shakes it, listening for anything inside then tosses it behind him.

There's little point in delivering it to the Jawas now. You lean back in the chair, looking upwards.

A. Head to Nar Shaddaa
B. Head to Corellia
C. Head to Onderon
D. Head to Bothawuai
E. Head to Korriban
>>
>>1180549
>C. Head to Onderon
>>
>>1180549
>C. Head to Onderon
lol
>>
>>1180549

>wookies are that much better with technology that we couldn't forsee that

Welp. Onderon I guess.
>>
File: Blockade.jpg (39KB, 765x364px) Image search: [Google]
Blockade.jpg
39KB, 765x364px
>>1180576
>>1180569
>>1180561

You lean forward and flick through the various planets and systems in the navicomputer. Almost every planet you see has an Imperial garrison stationed on it, or a local Hutt lord. Finally, you see an independent system. Onderon.

You type in the codes and Hondo takes off and breaks atmosphere. There's an awkward, hanging silence as you both prepare for the long jump to hyperspace.

Several hours later, you're in the orbit of Onderon and are surprised to be greeted by a Star Destroyer, which has set up a blockade to Iziz, the only spaceport and site of civilization on Onderon Outside its many walls, a still untamed and mostly unmapped stretch of jungle home to the beast riders, criminals and outcasts from Iziz.

"There's a small jungle moon with the same atmospheric conditions,,," Hondo says, pointing out the sensor reading.

You see the very long line of ships waiting to dock at Iziz, the many shuttle craft being sent from the Star Destroyer to send boarding parties aboard each and every one. The Imperials are very thorough.

"Now would be good time to mention many illegal things in smuggling compartments." Hondo says, nervously.

You sigh. Things haven't been going well for you at all lately.

A. Dock at Iziz, you've gotten past many Imperial boarding parties in your time
B. Find somewhere to land on the surface of Onderon
C. Land on the jungle moon of Dxun
>>
>>1180645
(cont)

With more and more systems falling under the influence of the Empire, you're unsurprised to see Imperial presence here, but Onderon has always been a firmly independent system. You read of many wars of independence being fought on Onderon. You wonder why the Imperials have bothered to conquer a planet who has in the past been the stage of many galactic uprisings.
>>
>>1180645
>A. Dock at Iziz, you've gotten past many Imperial boarding parties in your time
Just hide the lightsaber in a very good place.
>>
>>1180645

A. We have no good to declare. Your search is completed.
>>
What are we doing on Onderon, or anywhere for that matter. Are we going to smuggle for the rebellion or something?

>>1180696
We don't have a lightsaber, we left it behind when we rage quit jedi academy because they wouldn't give us tenure.
>>
>>1180895
Just to lay low. They can't find a Jedi under their noses.
>>
File: 1451248358879.gif (492KB, 176x216px) Image search: [Google]
1451248358879.gif
492KB, 176x216px
>>1180895

Going to live a simple life working in an Imperial soup kitchen.
>>
So we lost the wookie?
>>
>>1181258
He was all emo anyway.
>>
>>1181258

Yep. Maybe we'll cross paths again though.
>>
File: encounter.jpg (96KB, 752x440px) Image search: [Google]
encounter.jpg
96KB, 752x440px
>>1180696
>>1180761

When you enter sensor range you are immediately prompted for your ships ID signatures and to lower your shields. You comply, and prepare to be boarded. You see the shuttle advancing towards you slowly, pulling up beside the ship and extending its boarding tube into your airlock.

You and Hondo walk to the airlock door to greet the boarding party, the door opening to reveal a squad of four stormtroopers and an officer. They seem to be in a rush and the Stormtroopers immediately spread out and begin searching the ship as the officer regards you both in a dismissive manner. He flicks through a datapad as he talks.

"During your visit to Onderon you are not to barter any goods whatsoever without official trading documents." He looks up at you both. "You have trading documents?"

Hondo nods, pulling out the documents from the inside pocket of his jacket. "Yes, yes, documents here, 15% taxation fee on all sales for Empire." The Duros dips almost like a cowtow, "Thank you for time, please go."

The officer looks at Hondo with scorn. "We've not finished our search, alien." He goes off in the direction of the cargo hold. Hondo shakes his head at you, desperation in his eyes. You need to come up with some sort of diversion.

You reach out through the force and feel the vibrations on the metal grating as the plasteel boots tread over them. From them you get a rough idea of their location in the ship.

>1: A Stormtrooper and Officer search the cargo hold, there is a smuggling compartment in here containing incriminating goods
>12: A Stormtrooper stands guard at the laser cannon bank. You cannot enter rooms 1, 16, or 15 without him seeing you.
>6: A Stormtrooper stands guard at the doors to the cockpit. You cannot enter rooms 6, 7, or 5 without him seeing you
>4: A Stormtrooper searches the passenger quarters. The door is closed.

Formulate a plan.
>>
>>1182328

>Room 1 is the Cargo hold, containing another smaller room sealed by blast doors
>Room 6 is the cockpit
>Room 10, 13 and 9 are the Engine, System and Security rooms respectively
>>
>>1182328
Did we space all of theso twilek bodies?
>>
>>1182409
no but theyre sealed behind a door the imps will prob want to see behind
>>
>>1182428
Aw, fudge...
>>
How close do we have to be to mind trick them? Can we just do a low level this doesn't look like anything to me on all of them from here? Otherwise just loiter near the blast door that smells of death and handle anyone who comes close. If they find any of Hondo's shit we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Do you think anyone will be interested in buying some dead Twileks? Oh who am I kidding, of course someone will want to!
>>
File: 1451610696910.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451610696910.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
I think we should head to a room with nothing in it and look suspicious about it so to distract and draw their attention. Then when they realize there's nothing in that room they think they're wasting their time and leave?
>>
>>1182328
>>1182611

OP is there any contraband in the crew quarters?
>>
>>1182611
But they splitted up.

Oh we could lure them into a room then suck the air out.
>>
>>1182634
They call for back up when they think we're going to grab and hide some contraband. But it's really just our chiss shit tea.
>>
>>1182634
Anon, we're right near a destroyer. That's suicide.
>>1182611
Let's do that. Can we subtly give mind hints to the rest of the inspector?
>>
File: 1451253388461.gif (1MB, 227x136px) Image search: [Google]
1451253388461.gif
1MB, 227x136px
>>1182672

That's what I was thinking. Head to the crew quarters and looks suspicious. Rookie smugglers would hide shit there.
>>
OP, are you waiting for an agreement?
>>
>>1183168

Think he went to bed.
>>
>>1182611
>>1182672
>>1182788

You walk to the crew quarters, knowing nothing is in there, and try and strike up conversation with the Stormtrooper. He's not very talkative, but you manage to act suspicious enough for him to comm through to the officer in the cargo hold.

"Civilian interfering with search, send backup." You suppress a smile as you hear the officer and Stormtrooper leave the cargo hold and demand you step back. You do so, and the other Stormtrooper joins his squad mate in the crew quarters and searches. The officer flicks his eyes between you and Hondo, blaster ready.

"Anything?" He says, after the longest minute imaginable.

"Negative sir, just some used spice vaporators." One of the Stormtrooper speaks up.

"Which *aren't* mine." Hondo says.

The officers lip curls up "Back to the shuttle, then. These ones aren't worth the paperwork." He stares Hondo down very carefully. "You are free to use the Iziz spaceport as you see fit. Do not test Imperial hospitality with contraband again." He holds the used vaporators up then tosses them at the Duros. "You're very lucky there's nothing in them."

With that. they leave. A weight is simultaneously lifted off both of your shoulders as the pair of you head back to the cockpit. Hondo begins the landing sequence and you sit back and rest for a while.

As you meditate, feigning a sleep like state, you stay prepared in your mind for an action of betrayal from your new pilot. When you touch down on the planet and none comes, you open your eyes.

"I stay with ship, go do whatever you do." He says as he powers down the engines.

You walk down the landing ramp and are greeted by another Imperial officer. "Due to the recent occupation, to alleviate risk of native uprising you are asked to leave your weapons either aboard your ship or in our care.

You think about asking if that's really necessary, but hand over your blaster after realizing the futility of such a question. The officer stores it in a footlocker bearing the number of the landing pad you came in on.

"Proceed." The officer says as he returns to keying at the terminal before him. You walk through an archway into a sprawling courtyard, near the massive outer walls of Iziz. The walls stretch almost as high as you can see, and the courtyard is filled with thousands of people who are perusing the many stalls where merchants stand. If you look around, you should be able to find a cantina or merchant easily.

A. Visit the Cantina
B. Visit the Weapons merchant
C. Visit the Equipment merchant
D. Visit the Droid/Ship upgrade merchant
E. Wander among the crowd and eavesdrop on anything interesting
>>
>>1184097
>D. Visit the Droid/Ship upgrade merchant
>>
>>1184097
>E wander around
We gotta get a new quest. Also, Hondo already has contraband on board, is he planning on taking that somewhere out is it just the smugglers idea of furnishings?
>>
>>1184222
>>1185142

You decide to visit the mechanic, and see if he hasn't got some old astromech droids or YT model ship upgrades you can spend Hondo's recent stipend on. It can't harm to keep your ears open en route, however, and you learn that the talk of Iziz is the Imperial occupation. Opinions are split, with most wanting independence but still a sizeable amount of Empire supporters. You suspect many more might want independence, but are reluctant to say anything with what is already a massive Imperial presence guarding every street corner and store in Iziz.

You hear the same stories you've heard on every planet you've been to since the rise of the Empire. First, journalists and prominent political figures go missing. Then, the planets old security personnel are quickly phased out to make way for the garrison. Imperial tax is separate to local planet tax, meaning Iziz locals are now having to pay two sets of taxes.

You arrive at the mechanics, a small workshop sheltered from the heat of the Onderon sun. It is a contrast to the many stalls outside, and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. You see a Sullustan bent over a droid you can't quite yet make out the model of. When your eyes finally adjust fully, you see it's an older IG model assassin droid. The very same droid you saw Hundarr with. You remember him saying about friends trying to bring back droids on a similar mission....

The Sullustan looks up at you and smiles kindly. You feel a warmth emanating from him, which may just be the plasma torch in his hands. He puts it down. "Welcome, welcome."

"What is it you need?"

You tell him you're just looking and he nods, continuing. "Few astromech droids, one works, and droid upgrades. I can have a look at your ship, if you have one." He pauses, "Oh yes, and a protocol droid in the back. I've been too busy to work on it, but if you've got the skills and the time it could use some love."

He pauses again, but there's a sour expression in his face this time. He stares into space for a few seconds. "Feel bad on him in there."

You ask about the droid he was working on as you came in. He shakes his head, "Not for sale."

You look at the astromech droid. Its yellowed casing is carbon scored and dented. You're surprised when he confirms that this is the one that works. "Don't be fooled, this little unit was top of the line, uh... about ten or eleven years ago."

A. Ask about the IG assassin droid
B. Ask about the astromech droid
C. Ask about the protocol droid
D. Ask him to take a look at the ship
>>
>>1185398
>C. Ask about the protocol droid
If it's allowed
D. Ask him to take a look at the ship
>>
>>1185730
Wait, nex the last past. I just remember we still have that pile of dead girls in the ship. When can we get rid of them?
>>
>>1185398
Turn around and fuck right off. We don't need any of this shit, Hondo knows how to take care of his ship.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.