[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God's of a sundered land #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Eador_mage.jpg (242KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
Eador_mage.jpg
242KB, 1280x736px
The world was once whole. A battle ground for dozens of God's over the millions that lived. The faith of the mortals fed these great deities gave them strength to bend and change the physical world. The power to burn city's, split oceans, and even blot out the sun. Each god had there own sect of power, death, nature, ocean, fire and through consuming other gods they gained more power.

But humans are fickle and so are there gods. Panthenons Grew and faded and some even claimed to be pantokrator ruler of God's. And for a time they were until they too faded.

Through these many cycles of Gods a force slowly grew in power. One that wished to consume the world and all life within. Chaos in it's madness, following the destruction of a pantokrator, sundered the world into tens of thousands of pieces now floating in the either and feasted upon man and God alike.

You were one such god Excanib the just, the keeper of the afterlife. escaping death to the hands of chaos. you took what little faith you had and threw yourself into the either.

You came to a piece of the shattered world an island floating in ether. It was occupied by barbarians and centuars fighting for dominance; but it was free from the grasp of a god or the taint of chaos. So you spread your faith and converted much of the barbarians tribes including the head priest of the Harri clan and a young half centuar that you have dubbed your prophet by the name of Edith in the Cherusci tribe.

>archive http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1142425/
>paste bin http://pastebin.com/rwUB6JS7
Contains information nessesary for play.

>1 zealot 2 faith/day
> 7 fanatic 7 faith/day
>18 devout 9 faith/day
>50 casual 10 faith/day
>190 skeptical 19 faith/day

> you have 48.5 faith

Now you awake to a new dawn and find many prayers in your name. The priest of the Harri clan and his followers are begging for your help. the chieftain has become violent torwards your faith and is coming for the priest with 10 armed men.
>>
>>1162055
well lets put the centauer plan on ice and deal with the matter at hand. Let's go and aid our followers in the harri clan. I suggest something along the lines of taking away there eyesight and trick them into fighting each other.

But lets first get there and inspect the situation
>>
>>1162055
oh god, don't tell me he got banned
>>
>>1162055
I haven't given up hope jet!
>>
>>1162073

You quickly arrive to the scene. 30 of your worshipers only 5 of them armed inside of the priests hut. The armed ones are holding the door while those unarmed are praying. The chieftan of the Harri along side 10 of his men are attempting to smash down the door, you suspect it won't last much longer.

The chieftan and his men are armed with mostly two handed weapons great swords and great axes. While your men hold short daggers one has a great sword.

> you have 48.5 faith
>>
>>1168367
i choose to fuck the goat in the arse
>>
>>1168478
Unfortunately as far as you know there are no goats on the island. Although there are other creatures you could such as centuars and humans.
>>
>>1168494
how much faith does it cost to fuck a centaur in the ass?
>>
>>1168525
>>1168367
>>1168494
Let's make a demi-god.
>>
>>1168525
Dosnt really take any just requires a willing or not centuar.

The door looks to be almost knocked down. Are you going to deal with this? Or wisk off to fuck a centuar like a autistic wifu fag?
>>
>>1168892
I haven't clicked on the links yet, but if possible. Have the weapons melt onto/into the warriors and kings hands as a 'brand' to show them we are no joke and to get them to submit.
>>
>>1168892
I say we pull off the baskervill and let a demon hound rip off the chieftains throat. This usually has enough of a demoralizing impact.
If that costs to much faith just melt whoevers hand touches the gate clean off and repeat until they stop.

If that still costs to much just burn out said persons eyes and repeat till they stop.

glad to see you back :D
>>
>>1169522

I got to excited and forgot to actually spell check this, I am so sorry.
say "nobody shall defile this sanctum, I can forgive your insolence and your dedication to a dead god is admirable. But upon the day of your dead it isn't he/her that will judge you, it will be me. So I warn you for the last time, let off."

Then we pull off the Baskerville and let a demon hound rip out the chieftains throat. This usually has enough of a demoralizing impact.

If that costs too much faith just melt whoever's hand touches the gate clean off and repeat until they stop.
If that still costs too much just burn out said persons eyes and repeat doing so untill they stop.

glad to have you back
p.s ignore the goat fucker.
>>
damnit
>>
>>1184250
I'm gonna let the thread die and restart from this point. just got busy. Not over yet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.