[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norseman Saga, Vol. 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: NS OP image.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
NS OP image.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
Your name is Haskell, son of Sven. A young Norse man of about seventeen, and heir to a family that has long since begun spiralling, and a farm that has been fallow for too long. A father who lost most of his hand raiding, a mother who took ill on a sickness brought back on the longships, and a brother who’s entire raiding party hasn’t been heard from in six months, presumed lost to the sea.

That’s turning around. A local priest explained the recurring dream you’d been having: prophetic in nature, a way for Odin to let you know you’d been chosen as a Paladin, a champion of his religion along with your three oldest friends. Unfortunately, neither him nor anyone else of his pantheon can contact you until you find the mythical Atlas of the Conqueror. It was last held by Charlemagne, as is rumored to be somewhere on mainland Europe. That doesn’t matter so much, though. They say you don’t find the Atlas; it finds you when it thinks you’re ready for the vast responsibility it places on your shoulders.

Important Links:
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Norseman
Last thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1113929/
Thread 4.5 because Handler didn’t archive it: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/835865
Character sheet: http://pastebin.com/3YQyKhpV
Relationships: http://pastebin.com/iRfRY4kS
Hander’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/ContractorQM
>>
File: Svala2.jpg (344KB, 739x842px) Image search: [Google]
Svala2.jpg
344KB, 739x842px
She stands in a huff, shaking her hand loose of the ache you put into it, and instantly turns to meet you. She looks up into your eyes, reddened and sweaty, your chests touching. She grabs a fistful of cloth at your stomach, and pulls you closer to her.

“I need to go,” she says suddenly, turning and leaving at a run, leaving you standing alone in the empty training ground, watching her skirt flutter as she makes her exit. Shamefully, you shift your gaze to your feet.

>Chase her
>Try to find her in town
>Go home
>Go find someone (Who?)
>Do something (What?)
>Write-in
>>
>>1160031
>Try to find her in town

Give her time to run that off and then if we do track her down in town ask her if we could join her for training again sometime

Good to see you Handler
>>
>>1160059
Supporting
>>
>>1160031
>>Try to find her in town
>>
>>1160027
>>
>>1160031
>Try to find her in town
>>
>>1160031
>Chase her
>>
>>1160031
Handler, did you die again?
>>
>>1160031
>Try to find her in town
>>
OP always tries to run at times when I'm asleep...
It is a cool quest!
Dunno why people don't jump on the Viking-Raid-Fight train.
>>
>>1161395
>Viking-Raid-Fight train.

the fuck do you mean by this? we're in the off season for raiding
>>
>>1160031
>Try to find her in town
>>
>>1160031
>Do something

Wash ourselves and get a drink
>>
You shrug, solemnly, alone in the forest, sweating and bleeding from your nose. Whatever the fuck that was, she clearly needs time to get it out from her system. You pinch off your nose and lean forward, letting the blood clot up.

You clean up your hands and face of blood; there’s not a lot you can do about the dirt and grime right now, though. After a few minutes, you walk through the forest back into town, enjoying the sounds of the birds, and the peace of the soft light through the trees.

As you walk through town, you decide to keep an eye out for Svala. Part of you wants an explanation for whatever happened back there. You pop in to the meadhall to see if she’s there, but all you find is Anders and Leif in the middle of an arm wrestle - Anders isn’t doing well. Erik shrugs at you, like he does, and you shake your head as you turn back around, leaving them to their revelry.

You spend a few more minutes wandering somewhat aimlessly around the village, still with no luck finding the blond sheildmaiden. There are still a few places you can check, though.

>Choose one, and write in what you want to say to Svala if you find her

>Her house is a good start
>She might still go to the Mead Hall. Wait there for her
>There’s a chance she’s buying a new axe to kill you with. Check the blacksmith.
>Go to Big Bjorn’s. She might be trying to dip out on a raid.
>Write-in
>>
>>1162181
>Go to Big Bjorn's...
>>
>>1162181
>>There’s a chance she’s buying a new axe to kill you with. Check the blacksmith.
>>
>>1162181
>>
>>1162181
>>Her house is a good start
>>
>>
>>1162181
>>
>>1162181
>>
>>1162181
>Her house is a good start
>>
>all these votes for the same vote without even an argument for another choice

Is there a secret club or some shit?
>>
>>1163746
H I V E M I N D
I
V
E
M
I
N
D
>>
>>1162181
>>
File: 29d.jpg (39KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
29d.jpg
39KB, 500x363px
>Going after the Shieldmaiden
>>
>>1164207
You take that back. She isn't a waifu.

Yet
>>
>>1164207

>not wanting to go raiding with your waifu
>not wanting to have sex atop pillaged altars to false gods
>>
>>1164298
>Waifuism ruining another Thread yet again

You niggers need to be castrated.
>>
>>1164308
Tell that to "Rape her" guy.
>>
Looks like we're going to Big Bjorn's. I don't think you guys have met either of the other Bjorn's yet, so his name is half unneeded.

Anyway, what do we want to say to Svala if she's there? Write-ins only, please
>>
>>1164447
>Hey, why'd you run off? I was just starting to have fun.
>>
>>1164447
YWWAnon hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>1164207

I know right?

Fucking faggots
>>
File: 1369090833297.jpg (32KB, 499x320px) Image search: [Google]
1369090833297.jpg
32KB, 499x320px
>>1164308

Even worse that we established early on in the quest the kind of women Haskell likes, and the shielddyke ain't it
>>
>>1164447

Straight to the point and casual, I like it
>>
>>1164551
>yeah guys can only go after women that fit into his definition of a perfect woman. That's why in still single
>>
File: 1369620798245.jpg (40KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
1369620798245.jpg
40KB, 562x437px
>>1164655
>i'm a faggot that actually defends waifuism

kys
>>
It seems like Svala to try to skip town on a raid after something like that. You know, things like showing emotion. You take your search to Big Bjorn’s, hoping to find her at the home of the massive raid leader. You pound on the door as you enter, finding Svala leaning over a table, looking over a map with the man.

“-on’t care where it’s going, I just need to be on that boat,” Svala says through gritted teeth, slamming a palm down on the parchment.

“Fine, if you’re so worried about it,” Bjorn says in a confused voice, shrugging. “Leaves in the morning, I’ll let Snorre know you’ll be joining them. I’m sure they’ll be glad to have you on board.”

Svala grunts her approval, and turns around to leave. She stops in her tracks when she sees you, and stares, chewing on her inner cheek in thought. Bjorn stands at the table behind her, looking around his own home awkwardly. It’s strange seeing the man uncomfortable. He eventually sighs, and leaves the room, and you take your chance to speak.

“You ran off,” you say flatly and simply, and she nods silently in return. “I thought things were getting interesting,” you continue, your mouth turning up into a smirk.

“No, the fight ended,” she says, playing dumb. “Things were far from interesting.”

“You know damn well what I mean, Svala,” you seeth, anger creeping into your voice. “I think you owe me an explanation for what happened back there.”

“You haven’t earned an explanation,” she says, her eyes locking onto yours as she walks purposefully towards you. “There’s a lot you haven’t earned,” she says, stabbing a finger into your chest. With that, she shoulders past you and out Bjorn’s door, slamming it behind her.

Bjorn, hearing the finality of a door being shut, comes out from his hiding place. “Women,” he says, mostly to himself. “You’re playing with fire there, boy. But, if you aren’t going after her, I have some stuff to talk to you about. Not urgent, though, so whatever works with you,” he finishes, waving off the pretend urgency of the topic.

>Yeah,I better talk to her. I’ll swing by later (Also give me a write in of what to say)
>No, she clearly needs time alone. What do you need?
>Any advice?
>Write-in
>>
Side note: Do you know how often autocomplete tries to doxx me by putting in my real name instead of Handler? It's a lot.

Side-side note: Chill with the shit-flinging over waifus. You guys are very far from being route-locked. It'll be hard to route-lock yourselves, anyway. Viking culture was pretty laid-back about sex and relationships to start, and I'm not about to shoot my quest in the head by forcing you onto the first girl that some anons are showing interest.
>>
>>1165326
>Any advice?

"I figure I'll need to do some impressive shit on raids to catch her attention, the trick is to not die trying to pull that off."
>>
>>1165326
>Write-in

Go after her, if she throws a punch we'll gladly go another round with her

If you know what I mean ;^)
>>
>>1165326
>>No, she clearly needs time alone. What do you need?
>>
>>1165326
>Follow

"*I* HAVENT EARNED ANYTHING?
I haven't earned an explanation as to just what-the-FEKK that was back there by sheer years of suffering alone? Because it sure looked like the doe eyes. Okay, what about besting you in the spar? That hasn't earned me an explanation either huh?
Well I'll put forward my OWN, you're fekking sweet on me for some reason, and you made my childhood hell because of it!"
>Try to bait her into saying something on the topic herself
You fuckers gotta strike while the irons hot, getting laid or not, you won't get answers for months otherwise.
>>
>>1165326
>Write-in
That girl got knocked on the head one too many times, I'll leave her to her brooding, what'd you wanna talk about?
>>
>>1165718
>You fuckers gotta strike while the irons hot, getting laid or not, you won't get answers for months otherwise.

She'll be coming with us on the next raid, anon. It's obvious as hell, seeing what she was talking about with Bjorn. Cool off.
>>
>>1165729
I'm pretty cool bruh, but we aren't sure we'll be on the same raid, we just got back from one a day ago
>>
>>1165729
>not wanting to have angry confusing sex with the shield maiden after beating the crap out of each other
>>
>>1165326
>>
>>1165729
Bjorns thing isn't even urgent he said so himself, I l'd rather follow this to its conclusion right now instead of switching subjects
>>
>>1165338
>Side-side note: Chill with the shit-flinging over waifus

How about you go fuck yourself you waifu enabling shithead.
>>
>>1165326
>>
>>1165718

I upport this
>>
>>1165326

>>1165718
I support MANon.
>>
>>1165718
supportan because I'd rather see this shit through than talk to Bjorn all of a sudden
>>
>Going for Bulldyke shieldwhore instead of traditional obedient waifu
tsk tsk
>>1165338
>Viking culture was pretty laid-back about sex and relationships
>>
>>1167425
>>Viking culture was pretty laid-back about sex and relationships

Not as much as you would believe. Although the main issue is getting caught.
>>
>>1167425
I don't even give a fuck about the waifu shit, I just want to know why she felt like it was a good idea to be an abusive bitch our whole childhood.
>>
>>1167425

It's not like we have much choice, I mean, we could go for Sava but save from that one we don't know many other norse girls... wait wao wait... You are not suggesting we should find a foreigner to marry are you? Those girls may be good for raping or concubines eventually but they sure as hell aren't wife material
>>
>>1167660
Also, we are allowed and expected to fuck around, unless you want it to be known that the champion of odin is some sissy ass faggot.

Besides, she's hot , she's hot for us and rage/fight/sex best sex
>>
>>1167680
Hate fuck is best fuck.
>>
And now to wait another 24 hours for anything from Handler
>>
>>1168547

I can't even complain, this is the most consistent it's been for a while and it allows for all the voters across various timezones to put in their two cents
>>
>>1165391
>>1165659
>>1165727
>>1165769
>>1166630
5 votes to talk to Big Bjorn

>>1165631
>>1165718
>>1166711
>>1166742
>>1166782
5 votes to go after her

>>1166370
1 vote to be salty

>>1168547
>>1168587
Figures we'd be tied, right? Or is there a vote I missed or maybe didn't count but should have?

Also, fuck. I've been feeling like shit this thread for not being more active. Has it really been that bad lately? I need to get this sorted out better, then.
>>
>>1168608
hey 24-48 hours between posts isnt the best but you could be far FAR worse
>>
>>1168608
Coin flip that shit
>>
>>1168608

Yeah Coin Flip it

Also for real don't worry about it, run when you can that's part of the beauty of qst
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1168608
Here, maybe you'll accept this?
1-go after her
2-stay
>>
>>1168803

I obviously can't accept that, it didn't turn out to be the choice I wanted so now I am forced to spend the rest of time bitching and complaining, I hope you understand
>>
>>1168803
Yes, not what I wanted, but let's get moving.
>>
>>1169836
>>1169753
You lost on a 50/50 flip, and the QM may not even accept it, quit your bitching
>>
>>1169843
Easy on the trigger their Deacon, they lost and accepted it don't make a fight out of it
>>
File: thejoke_yourhead.gif (959KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
thejoke_yourhead.gif
959KB, 448x352px
>>1169843
>>
>>1169873
>Implying humor travels over a text medium
Personally that gif is true tho
>>
>>1165326
>>No, she clearly needs time alone. What do you need?
>>
>>1165326
>Go after her
>>
Ded
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.