[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hide and Seek Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: WTFISTHAT.png (124KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
WTFISTHAT.png
124KB, 600x335px
You lay beneath the covers shaking. Terror controlling every muscle and bone in your body. You play the events that transpired only a few hours ago over with horrific detail.

You tried acid, it was a house party and your best friend Tyler brought some and you didn't want to seem like a bitch so you took a hit. You've heard of bad trips but what just happened was so vivid it shook you deeply.
You remember the party, cool beer and thumping music, never really your scene to be the party type. So you decided to crash and try to sleep off the high before class tomorrow. As you drifted off the blankets were lightly tugged off your sleeping form.

"Fuck off Tyler, I'm trying to sleep." You muttered pulling the blankets back up only to now have them violently ripped away.

You sat up rubbing your eyes.
"Tyler, I'm trying to get some goddamn..." you trail off as you see not Tyler holding the blankets but a monstrosity.
Nearly six feet tall, skin pale as pronter paper with the occasional black vein visible. He stood fully nude but with no genitals, like an eldritch ken doll. His face seemed to be cut straight down the middle, he lacked a mouth and his eyes were covered in a black crusty paste, though you suspected no eyeballs really existed in his sockets.

"Have you ever played Hide and Seek?" A voice asked you, a painful scratching in the back of your mind flared up as the words forced their way into your consciousness.
You sat silent then it put a hand, pale and clawed almost, on your chest and forced you to lie down. The face got only inches from yours and black flakes of it's eye crust fluttered down onto you.

"You will answer!" The voice demanded in the painful whisper that sent a bolt of pain through your temple
You try to speak but your throat refuses, so you manage a simple nod.

The horror smiles, you think, the skin stretches tightly around it's lower face.
"Then let me inform you. We have been playing, your whole life. I have always been there, hiding. I was the shape you saw in your peripherals, the voice that called your name from seemingly thin air, and the man you swore was following you just a bit too closely on the streets. But I grow weary of our dance, weary and very angry. What is the point of hiding if you will not seek, so here are the new rules. I will hide, more blatantly and obvious as time goes on and force you to madness. When your driven to insanity, when you can no longer resist the urge to gaze upon me, you will be mine." It whispers through your head, the words turning your blood to ice water. You are covered in blanket. You hear the clicking of its grotesque nails on the wooden floor and then a dull scraping. Then, nothing. You shake your head and come back to reality as you realize someone is calling your name. It's Tyler, you prepare to tell him about this bad trip when on the wall you see carved: Find Me.

Tyler opens the door.
"There you are, look we're gonna be late for class."
>>
>>1159548
Side note (sorry about the formatting 4chan kept telling me my field was too long.)

>Name
(I'll pick most voted name or if tied, my favorite)

>Tell Tyler about the Monster
>Keep Quiet about the Monster
>>
>>1159553
>Name
Jake
>Keep Quiet about the Monster
>>
>>1159553
>Name
Damien
>keep quiet
>>
>Name JIm
>Dont tell Tyler
>>
DELIVER OP! WE NEED THE STORY!
>>
>>1159548
>Name
Chase.
>Keep Quiet
>>
>Name
Tyler.
>Keep Quiet
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.