[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1454834707363.png (7MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
1454834707363.png
7MB, 2300x6400px
Right then folks, first race to three votes and first place to three votes, please don't feel restrained by the chart, but be reasonable. No Insects.
>>
Harpies in the Sky Islands
>>
>>1151511
voting for this, should be fun
>>
>>1151511
this
>>
File: JS57821600.jpg (51KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
JS57821600.jpg
51KB, 615x410px
The air is cold, so high above the ground, and the wind whips fast enough to flay skin from flesh. All noise is drowned out by the rush of the wind, and the air flows like a roiling sea, currents slamming against currents and sending rushes of air high into the aether above. Almost nothing dwells this high, nothing but the enlightened monks of the Syrinx, and the few Noble harpies left in the world.

The High Wing harpies, as they are called, are famed for their beautiful, silver speckled feathers, for the nobility of their bearing, and for their ancient traditions. The High wings were the first creations of Ouranos, lord of the Aether, and from them, all other Harpies have fallen. It is a sad sight, then, to observe the great hunk of rock, floating at the very height of the clouds, it's underside covered in small, rocky outcroppings, the dwellings of a small, diminished tribe of High Wings, their only remaining solace in their guardianship over the tombs within the great floating rock.

Fourty in number, all covered in white down feathers with beaks like scythes, this tribe subsists on hunted birds, taken from below, and spends much of it's time maintaining the fragile temple within the rock. It is a melancholy world in which these harpies dwell, and the once thriving skies now lie almost empty of live, all that remains dwelling on the few specks of green, far, far below. As even the high flying birds grow sparser, it becomes clear that the tribe will soon have to move, abandoning the tombs of their ancestors, or starve upon the rock.

>What shall the tribe do? (d20s for actions, one action per person per post)
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1151551
>Send a scouting party of 5 to explore the other islands
>>
>>1151555
A 20 AND trips, that's definitely a good start in my book.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1151551
Worship the ancient gods of Wind and Sky, maybe get a blessing or two?
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>>1151564
aaaaand like my love life: my luck fades away....
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1151551
Map the wind currents so we can have an insight on the climate. and where to go.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1151555
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1151555
>>
>>1164067
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.