[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Ab879um.jpg (7MB, 2880x8640px) Image search: [Google]
Ab879um.jpg
7MB, 2880x8640px
Been a while since we've had a Civ quest. Let's bring it back.
First to 3 votes decide character and location.
>>
>>1148444
Fuck yes

Gnome
Tundra
>>
>>1148444
ablet
Haunted forest
>>
>>1148444
WYRWOOD
LABORATORY
>>
We've never had a "civ quest" because civs aren't quests.
>>
>>1148503
It has Quest in the name bro, chill. This is ancient /tg/ history, which are the very MAKINGS of this board, HERETIC.

I'm voting for a favorite.

Dragonkin in Mountains
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>1148444

WHY NO GNOME RAPE?

YOU'RE CHART SUX

Human, Plains
>>
>>1148510
voting for this
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 2, 2, 4, 5, 3, 2, 4, 4 = 32 (10d5)

Rolling to decide.
For race and location.
>>
Yeah thanks Roll for fucking up
>>
File: tegaki.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>1148523
>>1148526

Nice id man
>>
File: tegaki.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 400x400px
We should plain humans in plains and build a city with a bottomless pit to conduct diplomatic meetings there.
>>
File: tegaki.png (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
25KB, 400x400px
Then we should start looking for gnomes to adopt into our culture.
>>
You finally sit after wandering these plains for days. Your back and the backs of your men ache from carrying Thulm and his tribe, the gnome leader you managed to rescue from the slavers to the east.

You stop and speak with Thulm, he once again thanks you citing that Humans are not usually known for their kindness. You brush off the thanks and ask only that he help you and your settlers grow their new land. He agrees on the condition he be treated as an equal leader. You agree and draft an agreement known as the "Human-Gnome Alliance of 714" You set up your tents and start a fire.

>First action
>>
>>1148541
So who are we Humans or Gnomes?

Take inventory and roll call.
Determine what kind of skillsets our people have
Then scout the area for large bodies of water and resources.
>>
>>1148541

We'll look for a water source nearby and food so that we don't starve.

We'll explore for seeds suitable to start farming grain that can be stored for a long time.

We'll research ways to preserve food that would otherwise spoil.

We'll scout for beasts that could be tamed so as to reduce the burden of our men.

I think OP bailed on us desu senpai
>>
>>1148541
Scout the area for water sources and wildlife

we're humans?
>>
>>1148776
>I think OP bailed on us desu senpai
>desu senpai
>desu
>_desu_
get out weeb
>>
>>1148776
> I think op bailed on us
> It's been 3 hours

At least give him a day then we can call him a fag and shit.
>>
>>1148541
Reveal our true intention and eat the gnome because we all know gnome flesh makes our dicks bigger.

Then
>>1148776
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.