[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUTISTIC SERIAL KILLER, EPISODE 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Autistic Pepe.jpg (6KB, 186x272px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Pepe.jpg
6KB, 186x272px
> You've had enough!
> You've been living alone with your mommy for a long long LONG time, ever since you was little! Your mommy loves you very very much, she makes you tendies, cleans your diapies, and cries tears of love when she sees you!
> For a long long time, you was all alone in your house with your mommy, with nobody to talk to but your toys. You cried and cried and cried and cried to mommy about it, and eventually, Santa brought you a brand new model 1982 Computer! You played with the Computer for a long time, before you discovered 4CHAN, the dankest place on the Internet!
> At first, you lurked like a filthy newfag, but then you learned about Kek, dank memes, and shitposting! You browsed all the boards, triggering normies with your dank le memes and healthy sense of humor! It was all so great, until it happened.
> You accidentally posted a picture of mommy without her clothes on /a/ instead of /b/, and the Nazimods BANNED YOU FOREVER AND EVER!
> 4CHAN and le dank memes were the only reason for you to live, and now that you're BANNED FOREVER AND EVER, you have no reason to live, so you're going to watch the world burn! You're going to kill all the normies and destroy the government like /pol/ told you to! And then... Maybe then... Daddy will come back and he will love you.

You're sitting in your playroom, on your beanbag chair. The Computer is broken to pieces because you smashed it because you were BANNED FOREVER AND EVER. Mmm... You smell delicious tendies, and... and... MOMMY'S CHAD BOYFRIED CRAIG! He's such a normie, it's disgusting, he's so obsessed with "health" and "physical fitness", you're disgusted by him, and he will be your first victim!!!

You stand on your legs, and look at yourself. 34 years old, and 350 pounds, which means you're perfectly healthy! You haven't shaved in years and you have a glorious neckbeard! On top of that, you haven't even pooped your diapies today! Mommy would be so proud of you, if she wasn't dating that STUPID CHAD! You prepare yourself to wreak vengeance!

Your name is,

> ???

You look around your room, and grab a,

> ???

The house has four rooms, mommy's bedroom, your playroom, the hallway, and the kitchen. Mommy and Craig are in the kitchen, yelling really loudly. Suddenly, you hear a cracking noise and mommy screams! And you use your superior intelligence to formulate a brilliant plan to butcher that STUPID CHAD for BEING SUCH A NORMIE! REEEEEE!!!

> ???
>>
> Kll self.
>>
Zachariah, and I grab the diaper
>>
>>1146553
Our name is Grand Wizard Zachariah, and We will get back at the /a/ mods! First We need tendy wendies to keep Our energy up, and Bitch Mummy needs to make them. But she can't because of Chad. Easy solution, kill Chad. Then Mummy can make us all the tendies we need for our adventure.
>>
>>1146553
We grab The Flail of a Trillion Souls, painstakingly crafted by Us over decades from even before We attained grand wizardy. A gift from grandmummy, this knee length sock has been reinforced by our own special serum into a formidable weapon.
>>
>>1147835
This means and old sock we jacked off in it a thousand-thousand-thousand times, eventually making the 'foot' part into a solid mass. Bludgeon Craig to death with it.
>>
File: just3.png (90KB, 466x553px) Image search: [Google]
just3.png
90KB, 466x553px
>>1146553
Your name is Eugene, the dor- I mean cool hip and rad anonymous user who lives inside his Mother's Attic. Sir Eugene the Green the III shall obtain his mommy's help by flailing and screeching and cussing for a lifty tipsy set. (Weight Bench) Complete with a box of heavy lifty tiftys to get big Ch*d muscles.
>>
>>1147814
>>1147835
>>1147839
Voting for this.
>>
>>1148545

Second, but don't forget the Wizard's Mighty Warcry - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1146553
>> I invoke the MIGHTY POWERS of MY SEVEN PROXIES -SNERK- and go back to 4CHAN to spam the MODFAGS.
>>
I guess QM abandoned a long time ago. Such is the way.
>>
>>1148752
That sucks, this had some potential.
>>
>>1149295
Yeah the same way you once had potential perhaps...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.