[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet Forger Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 608325.jpg (243KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
608325.jpg
243KB, 2560x1440px
Planet Forger Quest Chapter II
IF you wanna play catch up
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/9285/

You are Ezekiel. You are currently distributing elements in a way that is most beneficial for life to come to pass on this planet. So you have done a strange thing, heavy metallic and conductive elemental distribution on plasma with unusual carbon distribution and gas distribution.

What you have created is a dense tungsten/metallic core that is generating static and several electrical plasmic energies, holding up thousands of solid islands in the oceans of plasmas. This leaves the planet ready for unusual life of several types and forms especially robust life.

Currently you have some issues; namely a space whale migration, granted some of them are friendly whales which are good for you, an electrical storm which can alter your planet and moons, a tachyon tide is coming in which causes chaos and can alter planets, and then you have the radioscopic ansible sphere anomly forming nearby, which if life forms could possibly be altered by listening in to it.

You have 350 points due to being generally aweome at trivia and getting to a new chapter.

> You can stop any of the events for 40 points
> You can attempt to domesticate some of the whales with a roll and 10 points.
> You can distribute life seeds to the planet for free
> You can alter the planets current design for free
> You can customize your life seed load out for 20 points
> You can investigate any problem for free
> You can start work on the moons of this planet
> You can investigate if the planet devloped life

(You can do one investigation and two other things)

(Roll a d100 for each investigation)
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>114445
>>114001

> You can investigate if the planet devloped life
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>114445
> investigate if the planet developed life
> attempt to domesticate some of the whales with a roll and 10 points.
> distribute life seeds to the planet for free
>>
Additional things you have, that I did not post because I didn't want to make an obnoxiously long post--

You have a pod of space whales (mixed of Orcas and Narwhals)
You have 200 life seeds
You have a bag of stardust
You have your hammer (you can use it to temper and forge planets to your whims, and other things you just prefer to use it for forging and tempering planets is all)

You also can
> Train the space whales
> Tweak the rings of the planets
> Add some water to the plasma planet (just a little bit of star dust and magical elements to help it along)
> Add some lava/magma to the lower layers (Help protect that tungsten core because you can)
> Check your lifeseed pouch for what to put on this planet (Throwing lifeseed on to a planet haphazardly while fun is not a good way to have lifeforms that last long on a planet.)
>>
Rolled 35, 60 = 95 (2d100)

>>114485
>>114493
I know it's just starting but that's two votes and I will catalog it.

Also I forgot to roll for something.
>>
>>114507
>> Train the space whales
>>
>>114507
>Add some water to the plasma planet (just a little bit of star dust and magical elements to help it along)
>>
>>114507
>> Add some lava/magma to the lower layers (Help protect that tungsten core because you can)

Stable core is important.

> Add some water to the plasma planet (just a little bit of star dust and magical elements to help it along)

> Train the space whales

Let's get this ball rolling.
>>
Alright so what I have is the following

2 for seeing if the planet developed life
2 to add some water
2 to train the whales.

If there is consensus I shall begin.
>>
>>114675
Waiting patiently.
>>
>>114710
Quests require more than one friendo.

And for the rolls two events did happen!

> You faintly detect someone or something trying to contact you through the Tachyon Tide, they are asking to borrow your hammer for a second they will give it right back. How peculiar...

> You detect a being you know all too well to be heading in your general direction, if you wish you could probably greet them and hold discourse like you used to.
>>
>>114729
I would attempt to inquire further about the being wanting your hammer, and perhaps barter a favor out of it.

I would also attempt to misdirect the being approaching you or otherwise hide, this is a stealth mission!
>>
>>114729
>> You detect a being you know all too well to be heading in your general direction, if you wish you could probably greet them and hold discourse like you used to.
>>
So
You can
> Talk with thing
or
> Not talk with thing

You can
>Let thing borrow hammer
> Don't let thing borrow hammer
> Let thing borrow hammer, but only if you are able to gain favor from it later. After all it is YOUR HAMMER.
>>
>>114831
>> Let thing borrow hammer, but only if you are able to gain favor from it later. After all it is YOUR HAMMER.

> Not talk with thing
>>
>>114831
>Talk with thing

> Let thing borrow hammer, but only if you are able to gain favor from it later. After all it is YOUR HAMMER.
>>
>>114831
>> Let thing borrow hammer, but only if you are able to gain favor from it later. After all it is YOUR HAMMER.
> Talk with thing
>>
>>>/tg/47209041
>>
File: 143256-galaxy.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
143256-galaxy.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>115042
As a man who has far too many tables I shall help.

Alright I have read
We have gained consensus!

"I shall call on you for a favor one day" You communicate to the being through time and space mentally. "Use it wisely." You say. And you toss the hammer to the tide.

You look on to where the thing is and you signal it. And sure enough it is one of your old friends. And you do mean old. You are pretty sure he has been around before this iteration of reality. Maybe even before that one. They have a true name, but it is incredibly long. Most sapient elder life just calls them Death. Death waves and slowly heads towards you.

You then add some water to the planet in a specified form and begin training the space whales.

Roll to check for life!
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>115208
>>
File: The-Brightest-of-Stars.jpg (176KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
The-Brightest-of-Stars.jpg
176KB, 1280x768px
Roll of 46
Roll of 40 needed

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!
Well there are tiny tiny tiny micro proto organisms, and certain strains of things that technically could turn into to complex life!

You can
> Conduct dedicated observation of such a robust life form (Free)
> Add additional life seeds to help it out (Free)
> Customize some life seeds (5 points) and toss them on to the planet
>>
>>115265
> Customize some life seeds (5 points) and toss them on to the planet
>>
>>115267
2nd
>>
>>115267
3rd
>>
File: exploding-planet-6742-400x250.jpg (67KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
exploding-planet-6742-400x250.jpg
67KB, 400x250px
Life Seed customization time!

First you must choose how many seeds to throw. You can throw five seeds without paying any points. Each seed allows for an increase of life or chance thereof by a multiplier of 2.

Secondly each seed has elements you can put into your seeds and each seed can have a mix of four elements and a fifth element if you pay an additional point to make a fat seed.

Here is your seed customization kit!
http://pastebin.com/hKYByZgt
>>
>>115558
Seed of Argus
Virility
Tenacity
Variety
True Strength
>>
>>115583
You get five seeds. That is just one complete seed homie.
>>
>>115585
Can we later alter the biology and appearance of a sapient animal?
>>
>>115585
Ah, okay.

So do I have to post the other four seeds myself or should I let the others get their chance to make one themselves?
>>
>>115592
eventually you can. However who is to say that the sapient creature cannot evolve to be able to do as much?
>>115595
Post your other four, people might have their own ideas then we can call a vote. Also I am going to go to bed soon and I am going to let you guys come up with a bunch of differnet seeds.
>>
>>115602
Aon
Strength
Endurance
Intelligence
Science
Speed
Tenacity/Vindiction
Variety
True Mind
>>
>>115602
Right. Here's the revised version then.

Seed#1
>Seed of Aventus
>Intelligence
>Science
>Vision
>True Mind

Seed#2
>Seed if Argus
>Virility
>Charisma
>Ambition
>True LURVE

Seed#3
>Strength
>Endurance
>Tenacity
>Vindiction
>True Strength

Seed#4
>Seed of Aether
>Magic
>Variety
>Alien
>True Will

Seed#5
>Seed if Argus
>Endurance
>Virility
>Tenacity
>True Strength
>>
>>115558
Aon
Intelligence
Strength/Endurance/Speed
Tenacity/Vindiction
True Mind
>>
Sorry for not posting today guys, wasn't feeling too well and family was in town.

That being said- it's also the middle of the week not a weekend!

So far we have a few different seed pods- do we wish to use them?
>>
>>120641
sure?
>>
File: tumblr_ne0i2sOXGH1td3k3fo1_1280.jpg (60KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne0i2sOXGH1td3k3fo1_1280.jpg
60KB, 676x960px
Work makes things difficult for me at times, but it looks like we have an official count on what we want. I will write up some things up soon.
>>
Rolled 7, 39 = 46 (2d100)

Also have to roll for something
>>
You send down various seeds that you have chosen to the planet. From how you have customized the seed layout they should be strong and intelligent with an unfettered tenacity.

As the great ancient being comes down to converse with you the hammer comes back shortly after. It feels as if it was briefly empowered. Interesting. You seed the life carefuly placing it in the best places for it to grow and you place some seeds next to the strong proto strands you detected.

>> Roll3 d100s
>>
Rolled 68, 51, 43 = 162 (3d100)

>>126207
>>
Rolled 26, 73, 86 = 185 (3d100)

>>126207
>>
You cast the seed down on to the planet as the ancient one approaches.

'Hail Ezekiel'
'Hail Death' You respond and Death nods back in a courtly professional manner as that of an old Collegue. "I see you are creating something interesting on this planet." Death says with a deal of interest. "We have yet to see." You say not sure if how you want to handle Deaths interest of your creation of life. "You always keep me more busy than your other family. At least you produce the most interesting ones." Death says looking about.

"I handle my affairs differently than my kin when it comes to creation, I also am farily certain that I am more prolific in that department old friend." You say and Death nods. "Naturally, I came because I was curious about your star set up here, I saw it a ways ago. To think you can actually set up life here Ezekiel is truly proof of your excellence." Death says and you nod courtly in return.

> Ask Death if they would like to examine the stars closer.
> Ask Death if they are curious about life on the planet.
> Ask Death what they would do differently in our shoes.
> Ask Death how they would do moons.
> Write in.
>>
>>126419
> Ask Death if they are curious about life on the planet.
>>
>>126419
>> Ask Death what they would do differently in our shoes.
>>
>>126474
second
>>
>>126474
Thirding. Perhaps we can even convince him to assist us a bit with an artifact or two.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>134399
From previous threads experience, Shud tends to take a pretty long time between updates. Probably at work or asleep, he seems to work long hours so give it some time. This is a slow enough board, thread will be here when he gets back
>>
same guy as >>133512
>>115558
voting for:
Seed of Aether
Intelligence
Magic
Science
Exploration
Speed
True Will
>>
>>136031
Forgot:
Vision
Alien
>>115558
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.