[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALERT! HEROES NEEDED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: CMZ63sLUkAAjYlJ.jpg large.jpg (110KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
CMZ63sLUkAAjYlJ.jpg large.jpg
110KB, 1024x552px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g

UNKNOWN CITY....

Two kids ridin skateboards between traffic..... they pass an alley and see a gang of clowns wreckin a car with bats....

Kid: Yo! cab!!!

The other kid almost gets hit but dodges it just in time....both of them stop by a comic book store....

Both of them look at the different posters, figures, etc.

kid: Wish Batman was for real.....

kid 2: pssst! superheroes dont exist in this world man, even if the did you know the goverment would experiment on them and shit....

kid: yeah I suppose...but wouldnt you wish for once....

BREAKING NEWS: This is Johnny Chang live at the First Bank where The Deadheads have taken at least 15 hostages.

The kids look at the TV......

Meanwhile inside an apartment a figure is looking at the broadcast and types something on a pc.....

START HERO INITIATIVE Y/N?

A bright blue light beams out of the apartment window and scatters beyond this earth and dimension.....hoping to reach life.
>>
>>1136412
I don't know if you're writing or waiting for response so
Y
>>
>>1136420

The computer lights up and a beam fuels a human sized portal......

The stranger jumps out of his chair....

stranger: my god....it worked

The portal lights with thousand of smal LEDs and starts to weave a 3D image....a foot....an arm......

a figure emerges from the portal and looks around....

the stranger steps forward...

stranger: Welcome....you may find all of this very strange but hear me out... I found a way to travel between dimensions...I have a theory that I live in a fictional world---nevermind that for now....the important part is that it worked! you are the first one to make contact....someone from Earth...or at least the "real" earth.

In here you look the same as in your home world except you have abilities....some of you will change shape some of you will not...there are many variables...

first things first! Whats your name?
>>
>>1136423
Mary.
>>
>>1136427
Ah yes you look like a Mary! Tell me we are running out of time....what are some of your favorite activities in your world? Do you have any abilities over there? Some of them amplify and bend over here.

you'll have to excuse the mess, I wasnt expecting this to work to tell you the truth, this will have to suffice as our "justice hall" for now.
>>
>>1136429
Street fighting.
>>
>>1136433

stranger: oh before we begin...you may call me Mr.A.

Let me imput your data....lets see....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfUgrrqUx4

ok.....simulating back, tracking key points in your memories....

Mary Johnson , codename: Scarlet Fist.

Mary Johnson grew up in a rough neighborhood, one day while she was bullied an old chinese man took pity on her and taught her the way of secret martial arts, the old man gave her a ruby necklace that hold secret power.

abilities: super strenght, fast healing, exceptional at CQC.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.