/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God's of the sundered land quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 2022026-683359_20121211_016.jpg (282KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2022026-683359_20121211_016.jpg
282KB, 1920x1200px
Dark and empty a sea devoid of life. you may have been traveling for Eons but time lost meaning long ago. You have forgotten who you are what you are.

Then there is a spec in the distance a change to the dark. Green. You come closer. You feel spirits souls begging for help begging for somthing, somthing like you. Your presence invisible flows torward the island rooting itself into a physical form.

> What gods are you

(Pick a physical form and one or two areas of speciality like light and fire or death and nature. If you only pick one it will be more powerful then if you picked two.) And a name
>>
>>1133510
God singular
>>
>>1133510
Wind and curses
>>
>>1133607
Physical form?
>>
>>1133615
Humanoid
>>
>>1133607
>>1133654
(Just you and me then it seems)

Your essence flows together a creature humanoid yet so very different a pallid ethereal form. Blotches of strange colours appear within you as you flow with the almost non exsistant wind.

You look upon a mountainous vally from the small prinpricks of light in what would pass as your head. You feel a taint on these lands a taint that you remember with hate. Chaos. And then those screeming souls begging for aid, you could be strong again.

You feel your power gather within you. Little yet it must do.

> 5 essence

(Essence is your stored power of belief the will of those that worship you. The more that worship you the more power you have. 1 essence would be similar to a can trip. Turing a quart of water into wine, a purposeful gust of wind or a minor curse. 5 would let you blow over an individual with wind. Mark someone visibly with a curse, or bless someone lightly. Things not in your domain are more expensive and weaker then those that are.)

> What do you do
>>
File: unknown.png (98KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
98KB, 236x295px
>>1133510
Nature
Form
Pic related
>>
>>1133890
>Look for the source of this taint
>>
>>1133921
sorry m8 to late on that vote. [/spolier]

>>1133991
Dissipating yourself into the wind you search for the taint of chaos.

Flowing deeper into the vally following the taint. you sense a swarm of life perhaps a 100 strong and with your vision you see a village small and pitiful and in the center you feel it chaos burning away at the heart of the island seeking to consume it into the void spreading this lost entropy in which you wandered.

As your winds swoop closer you see the cause, an imp most likely summond. Is setting fire to the village. The pitiful inhabitants are fleeing.

>5 essence

>What do you do

[Spoiler] would you prefer it if I gave suggestions like other quests or kept your options free form
>>
>>1134075
Let's try that again why don't we

>>1133921
[Spoiler] sorry m8 to late on that vote. [Spolier]

>>1133991 Dissipating yourself into the wind you search for the taint of chaos. Flowing deeper into the vally following the taint. you sense a swarm of life perhaps a 100 strong and with your vision you see a village small and pitiful and in the center you feel it chaos burning away at the heart of the island seeking to consume it into the void spreading this lost entropy in which you wandered. As your winds swoop closer you see the cause, an imp most likely summond. Is setting fire to the village. The pitiful inhabitants are fleeing.

>5 essence

>What do you do

[Spoiler] would you prefer it if I gave suggestions like other quests or kept your options free form [spolier]
>>
I'll get this formating thing right eventually.
>>
Lay a curse of wind upon the imp, so that all his flames will be blown out.
>>
>>1134086
Lay a curse upon the Imp, so that he can only do good deeds.
>>
>>1134697
>>1134467

You flow into the center of the village winds blowing harshly in your wake. You step down from the winds into the village center. The wind singing an eery song. The imp eyes widen as it sees you and begins to flee. But the wind is faster.

You reach your hand out and place it upon the imp's forhead. A Malignant symbol begins to spread forming a small circle with a spiral inside.

> -5 essence

The imp then turns and wipes out the magical fire. You can see the for you in its eyes.

You turn your attention to the other around you. Many who had not yet fled star at you in awe and some in horror.

>What do you say to them
>What will you call yourself.
>>
Alright guys what am I doing wrong. What should I do differently this clearly isn't working out.
>>
>>1138963
1: /qst is fucking slow
2: your quest requires a little thought
3: it's slightly different and other quests that have done something related to gods generally has the qstmaster abandon after 50 minutes

4: it's 12 am or something at the US of Ass, so Qst is even more dead.

t. Thanatos.
>>
>>1139379
We'll yeah I get that but this seems more like no one is interested dead. I'll give it another shot if no one continues this for another day
>>
Be not afraid little ones, I mean you no harm.
I am Zephyr, and I am a peaceful god, but my wrath, as you have seen, is swift and fair.
>>
>>1138963
The only "wrong" thing I see that you've done is 2 things.

1. There is no definitive hard and fast final and absolute ruleset.

2. It's unclear to me at least what kind of a world we are physically in, and what kind of absolute and final limits we have on powers, forms, abilities, stat growth, etc.

My advice: Choose 1 plane or planet for the story to go on in, then make hard and fast rules about what gods can and cannot do.

I personally know nothing (at all) about this setting, and I believe if you made it clear what the nature of the universe is, what the hard and fast limits are on deities, and what deities need to intake to continue to exist, it might be easier for you to get players.
>>
>>1141814
Hmm you have a good point I'm going to do a hard restart tomarrow and do a much larger opening.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>1142236
Like >>1139379 said, It's midnight for the US, 6 am for UK and most Australians are at school/work
>>
>>1142323
Yeah I know 1 am over here. I mostly will be posting at work. Just expected more Posts over 12 or so hours.
>>
>>1142425
Attempt 2 sorry about the mess of the first attempt.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.