[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ne'er do well quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1920x1080px
You wake up when the sun shines into your eyes, and sit up to take your bearings.

Where are you?

> On a park bench.
> On a bench in the city.
> Under a bridge.
> In a room of some sort.
> In... oh, it's your room.
> Other.
>>
>>1129965
>> On a bench in the city.
>>
>>1129973

Thanks for dropping by.
>>
>>1129965
>On a bench in the city.
>>
>>1129965
>> In... oh, it's your room.
>>
File: original.jpg (322KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
322KB, 1680x1050px
>>1129973
>>1130037
>>1130107

A-ah. Of course. It's a bench...

... well not just any bench. It's your bench - you've been sleeping here for some time now. As you sit up, you hear a gasp, and a passing jogger shies away, jogging on. Nice leggings. Nice legs under them.

Ah. Well, welcome to your rootless life. You're a little hungry, and look in your bag. Nothing. Oh yes, you remember now... what happened last night. Shit.

> You got jumped by some muggers.
> You got beaten by a few youths.
> You got hit by a car. Not too fast though.
> Other.
>>
>>1130136
>You got beaten by a few youths.
>>
>>1130136
You were in debt to a loan shark and they took everything from you.
>>
>>1130138
>>1130238

Could we combine the two, I wonder.

But of course if others want to vote do go ahead.
>>
>>1130138
>>1130238

> Combine options.

Well, it all goes back to... uh... ah, never mind. Long story short - some guys came to you last night, looking for a debt you owed.

You didn't have money.

So they beat you, of course. And they took whatever they could. Not that it matters, because you still have your little secret store... of three dollars and fifty cents.

Well, that's all you got now.

> Cash: $3.50

You're going to need more money round here. But how're you going to get that? Hmm. Where should you go...

> Let's go to the local gaming shop. Might be able to win some money.
> Let's go to the local homeless shelter and get us some food first.
> Wonder if we can go shoplift something?
> Other.
>>
>>1130419
>Let's go to the local homeless shelter and get us some food first.
>>
>>1130419
>> Let's go to the local gaming shop. Might be able to win some money.
>>
>>1130419
>>
>>1130419
>Let's go to the local homeless shelter and get us some food first
>>
>>1130419
>>
>>1135028
>>1134085
>>1132309
>>1132256
>>1130428

> Damn, so there are people after all! Hey guys.

You don't know... well, $3.50 won't get you anything out here. But you know there's a shelter nearby, and maybe you can get yourself some food...

On the way to the shelter, you take in your situation. For about three months now you've been in this neighbourhood of the city, which is mainly residential. Besides the usual buildings in every neighbourhood - you know, churches, high street, police, bus stops, stuff like that - perhaps the main thing about this area is...

> ... a large park.
> ... a university campus.
> ... a large industrial district.
> ... a big stadium.
> ... man, nothing much honestly. It's mainly residential.
> Other.
>>
>>1136495
> ... man, nothing much honestly. It's mainly residential
>>
>>1136495

Ya m8 don't forget about us

> ... a large industrial district.
>>
>>1137108

> I won't! I won't!
> I'll wait for more votes though...
>>
>>1138894

And I have a different ID because logging in from elsewhere...
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Or maybe I should roll...
>>
>>1139273

Well, there's nothing much really, this bit of town is quite suburban...

... except for the industrial district, you suppose. This part of town, being on the inland side of the city, has a lot of factories in a few different areas. There's places making spare parts for cars, there's recycling plants, heavy machinery...

These factories are why there are so many people living round the region. You've heard it said that some companies buy whole levels, or whole blocks, of apartments here, and then rent them out for their workers. Which is why it's such a thriving place.

And that's a good thing for you. You pass the church, then go to the shelter. Nice. Turns out they're having visiting volunteers - and it's from a local high school. A cute girl with pigtails sees you come in.

'Are you here for the lunch?'

> Yes, thank you.
> I'm here to ogle you while having lunch, sure.
> Other.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.