[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: Rider40th.jpg (278KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rider40th.jpg
278KB, 1600x900px
You are Kenta Akimoto, a young mechanic who, after an encounter with the evil organization Genome, gained the ability to become Kamen Rider Gale! So far you have defeated the Spider and Wolf Kaijin, with the Chameleon getting away. During your last battle, your transformation belt was damaged, so you head over to see Goro, an elderly kamen rider who serves as your mentor, to see if you can get the belt repaired.

“I really need to get this belt fixed” you think to yourself as you rev your bike, starting the fairly long ride to Goro’s house, “the last thing I need is for me to be captured or worse because my belt decides to not work.” After about 30 minutes of riding, you finally arrive at Goro’s house, the presence of the old grey bike he rides signifying that he is home. You grab the damaged belt from the side of your bike before going up to the door and ringing the bell. After about 3 minutes of waiting, Goro finally arrives at the door, shielding his eyed from being bombarded with light. “Huh… what are you doing here at this time of day? Shouldn’t you be working or something?” “Well I went in early, and I came here to talk to you about this” you reply, showing Goro the missing section of the back of your belt. “Geez kid” Goro says as he looks the modestly sized hole in your belt “how did you manage to this much damage to this thing in only 4 days? You tell Goro about your encounter with the Chameleon and Wolf kaijin duo, as well as your theory about how you believe the belt got damaged in the first place, Goro deep in thought as you recount the previous day’s events. After you finish your story, Goro says “Well, I think have some supplies down in the cellar that might help out with getting this thing fixed. Come in so we can get started”

As you head towards the underground base located under Goro’s house, you ask “So when you active how did you make sur that your belt wouldn’t be taken or damaged?” Goro turns around for a second before saying “Well it’s a bit hard to steal something that built into your body.” Goro’s response catches you off guard, causing you to ask “Wait are you a cyborg?” “Yeah… I was modified many years by Shocker, but I was save by a Kamen rider before I turned into a tool of evil.” Goro face flashes with pain slightly as he tells you, this as If though the very memories of those events were causing him excruciating pain.

>Con’t
>>
>>1126602
You and Goro arrive in the secret room in his cellar, Goro immediately going towards the back of the room, the sound of random items being shifted around echoing in the room as he begins to look for tools to repair the belt. As you wait for Goro to return, you sit down at the table in the center of the room, looking at the hole in your belt, the inner workings of the belt grabbing your attention as you begin to wonder how the belt even works. Several minutes’ pass before Goro returns, a box of various parts in his hands. He slams the box on the table, the ma wiping away a light layer of sweat before saying “Well… with all this stuff, I’m fairly certain that we can fix that belt of your, if not upgrade it as I’m sure the parts used for it have to be dated by now”

You look in amazement at the sheer amount of the stuff Goro had retrieved, several of the actions seeming to be straight out of a science fiction film. “Impressed, are you?” Goro says, lightly laughing at you surprise “Most of this from is random things collected during my escapades as a rider. So then why don’t we get started on fixing that belt of your.”

What will you do
>Just fix the belt; Trying to modify something you don’t fully understand might end up damaging the thing even more

>Fix and upgrade the belt; You’re not sure how much stronger your foes will become, some upgrading your rider form would be a good idea

>Call someone to assist in the fixing process (specify)

>Write-in
>>
>>1126638
>>Just fix the belt; Trying to modify something you don’t fully understand might end up damaging the thing even more
>>Write-in
Tell Goro about the Rider Belt being developed by that corporation. Genome might take an interest in it.
>>
>>1126638
>>Just fix the belt; Trying to modify something you don’t fully understand might end up damaging the thing even more

If we had more than the one belt, it'd be a different story.
>>
>>1126638
>Fix and upgrade the belt
>Ask Goro for tips

If these guys are somehow [i]stronger[/i] than Genome as they claim, no point taking risks.
>>
>>1126647
>>1126649
Locked in. Roll 1d20 for results
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1126664
RIDER DICE ROLL!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1126664
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1126664
HA
>>
>>1126665
>>1126673
>>1126677
Good roll all around. Writing now
>>
>>1126685
It’d be best if we just focused on fixing my belt for the time being, seeing as how we don’t fully know how the belt works yet” you say as you grab a variety of parts from the box, trying to think of ways for them to be used to fix your belt. Goro give s you a nod of understanding before saying “If that’s what you want. Let’s gets started”. You and Goro begin working on repairing the belt, dismantling various machinery to use as replacement pieces for the belt. As you continue to work on the belt, you slowly start to build an understanding on how the belt works, the spinning of the turbine creating enough energy for the belt to generate the rider suit around you, as well as giving you minor boosts when the time calls. As you continue to work on the belt, Goro joining in, occasionally giving you tips on what to do next, you start thinking about how you can avoid having the situation your belt stolen so you won’t have to repair it again.

After about two and a half hours of attaching, replacing, and suturing parts, you wipe your head as you look down at your newly repaired belt. You look at the back of the belt, the damage it had taken being almost unnoticeable except for a small line left from when you attached a new back to the device. You and Goro stand up from the table, which has you can barely see due to the various pieces of machine sprawled about the table, Goro giving you a pat on the back before saying “Good job kid, not how about you try on the belt to see if it works?” You give Goro a nod before putting on the belt, transforming into your rider form with the yell of “Henshin!” Goro looks over your rider form, nodding and letting out sound of agreement before looking at you head and saying “Huh. I don’t remember you having a scarf before.” Confused by what he had said, you look around your neck to see a black scarf with blue stripes wrapped around your neck, slightly swaying due to the movement of the turbine on your waist. “I guess we did something while we were fixing it that lead to this thing being created. ” you say before detransforming, not noticing anything wrong with the belt know that you’d repaired it.

As you prepare you think back to what Chika had said the night before about what she was working on. “Goro” you say, the old rider looking at you inquisitively “I forgot to tell you that Vector Corp, the company that friend of mine works at, is currently developing a rider belt. Can you keep an eye out just in case Genome tries to do anything funny?” “Of course, it would be a problem in the slightest” Goro replies “The last thing we need if for those psychopaths to get their hands on something like a rider belt.” You give Goro your thanks for helping you out as you head out the door, thinking about what to do next.
>>
>>1126816
Where to next
> Vist someone; it would be good to relax after all that work (specify)

>Go home and rest for a few hours; working on the belt has made a bit tired

>Ride around the city to see what you can find

>Write-in
>>
>>1126821
>>Visit someone; it would be good to relax after all that work

That Karen friend who we keep missing.
>>
>>1126871
Vist Karen it is. writing now.
>>
>>1126913
You think about where to go next, your mind blanking several times before settling on a single person. You sigh before thinking to yourself “Guess I’m going to see Karen. I just hope she doesn’t violently kick me out like she did the last time I saw her.” You ride towards Karen’s apartment, dreading what could go wrong with the encounter. You finally arrive at her apartment, climbing two flights of stairs before arriving at her door. You hesitate for a second before knocking on the door. After a few seconds, Karen opens the door while saying “I thought I told you before that I don’t want to buy any of your…” Karen ranting is paused when she looks up to see who was actually at her door, her face contorting in irritation as she says “What do want Kenta? I thought I had told you to take a hike last time we ‘talked’.” Ignoring the hostility in her voice, you give a light smile before saying “I was in the neighborhood and I had thought to myself ‘geez, hasn’t it been a while since I had seen Karen?’, so here I am.” Karen lets out a sigh before saying “I guess I can’t be too upset with you if you came all this way just to see me” Karen says as she motions for you to enter her apartment “Come in, it’s one of the landlord’s pet peeves for the residents to keep to waste air by keeping the door open.”

As you enter the apartment, you look around to see that not much had changed since you’d last visited around two years ago, the room’s décor being various shades of reds and white, giving the room an unusually warm feeling to it. As you sit down, Karen walks to the kitchen and grabs you a bottle, tossing it to you while saying “You reek of sweat. The least you could have done was wash up before seeing me.” You take offense to Karen’s comment, drinking the water she gave you while look at Karen, her long hair hanging softly off her shoulder, her blue eyes, a rarity in Japan, blazing with intensity as she stares at you. You take a break from your drink to asking “Have you heard about anything weird going on recently?” “Yeah, I have.” She says sitting in a recliner in front of you “Supposedly there’s some new hero running around, but no one has confirmed it yet.” “So, no one really knows about me fighting against Genome” you think to yourself before saying “What have you’ve been doing since I last saw you? I’m working as a mechanic at a repair shop, so I’m just wondering.” She looks at you, the angry still quite visible starting to fade slowly “I’m actually working as a news writer. It pays well enough, but I really want to be the one reporting the events as they happen, not just writing about it after the fact. And I guess you’re still working at that repair shop you worked part time at when we were younger, huh?” You give her a nod, confirming to her that you’d been working at Tachibana’s store for a while, coming up on four years in fact.
>>
>>1127115
After talking for a while, you prepare to leave, saying “It’s been nice catching up with you, but I get the feeling that I’m overstaying my welcome. So, I’ll talk to you later.” You start to turn around, but Karen grabs you by the shoulder, stopping you in your tracks before saying “Wait! Sorry for being so rude to you early, and I have an offer for you.” She reaches in her pocket and produces two tickets before continuing “I have these tickets for this concert tonight at 7, but the person I was going with couldn’t go at the last minute due to being flooded with work. So, you don’t mind coming with me, right?” The look on her face reveals how desperate she is, but her caustic attitude earlier makes you reconsider taking the tickets immediately. You ask for a second to think as you consider her proposal.

What will you do?
>Accept her offer; the fact that she is being so kind is rare, and you don’t have better to do

>Decline her offer; why should you go with someone who clearly trying to make you take the tickets out of necessity

>Write-in
>>
>>1127152
>>Accept her offer; the fact that she is being so kind is rare, and you don’t have better to do

so why did they have such a big fight that ended up with them not even talking to each other?
>>
>>1127152
>>Accept her offer; the fact that she is being so kind is rare, and you don’t have better to do
>>
>>1127189
>>1127166
Concert it is. Writing

>>1127166
You'll find out soon
>>
File: T-shirt.jpg (67KB, 746x634px) Image search: [Google]
T-shirt.jpg
67KB, 746x634px
>>1127226
You started to tell Karen that you couldn’t go, but you stop yourself, thinking “It’s been a while since we’ve talked like this, so maybe this is a way for us to start repairing our relationship?” Eventually you take the ticket saying “I’ll take up your offer. Do you want me to pick you up or…”? You interrupted by Karen saying “No, I’ll meet you there.” A sour look quickly flashing across her face “I still don’t trust your abilities as a rider.” You wave Karen goodbye as you start to head to your bike, as you softly say to yourself “I guess she still has forgiven me 100 percent for what had happened.” As you reach you ride, you look at the ticket she had given you, looking at some of the acts mentioned on the ticket, the acts you see being fairly underground. You return, to your house, showering to wash off the sweat you’d built up repairing you belt, and start to prepare for the concert, putting on a nice pair of jeans, a t-shirt with a large logo across the front, and a jacket you picked up a few days ago that had fairly large pockets.

After finally getting ready, you get on your bike, riding towards the location of the concert. As you get closer to the concert, the sounds of various instruments begin to fill the air. Finally, you arrive at the concert, hopping off your bike, stopping as you look back at your back. “Should I bring my belt with me?” you think, walking towards your bike and looking at the holster containing the belt, “I don’t want anyone finding out who I am, but if a kaijin suddenly attacks, it might be in my best to be prepared.”

What will you do?
>Take the belt; better safe than sorry

>Leave the belt; getting caught with it might get you in trouble around here

>write in
>>
>>1127438
>>Take the belt; better safe than sorry
>>
>>1127438

Not to mention how easy it was for the Spider Kaijin to find our apartment. We don't want to leave things behind that we can't afford to lose.
>>
>>1127438
>>
>>1127454
>>1127456
>>1127458
Locked in, but i'll be gone for a couple of hours
>>
>>1127466
Update postponed until tomorrow. Was held back for much longer than i expected and I need to sleep. Sorry about the inconsistencies in posting
>>
>>1129735
“I’ve already lost this thing once before, the last thing I need for me to lose it again” you think to yourself as you grab your belt, putting it in one of the pockets of your jacket. You finally head to the admission table, trading your ticket for a colored band before entering the main area. You walk around the concert area, the sound of drums, guitars, keyboards, and other instruments flowing in your ears as you try to located Karen. Eventually, a hand grabs your shoulder, you turn around to see its Karen who gives you a smile before saying “Took you long enough to get here. Come on, we’re missing the Show!” Karen then proceeds to drag you through a crowd of people, you barely being able to keep yourself up as you approach the front.

After being pulled to the front, Karen lets you go, fixing your clothes as you finally get a good look at the stage, a band dressed like some stereotypical punks performing, the voices of the two singers rough with emotion. As you listen to the various groups, each one providing their own unique spin on the art they love such as using instruments such as violins and harps, you turn to Karen, who is fully engrossed in each act, and say “Thanks for taking me, but I didn’t know you were into events like this.” She turns around, her face filled with glee as she says “Actually, I’ve only gone to events like this recently because a friend of mine invited me to something like this.”

As the show begins to wind down, the announcer on stage yells in his microphone “Are you entertained or what?” The crowd cheering in confirmation. “Now we have one final act tonight, and it’s from a up and coming group who has started to captured the hearts of the music industry.” The announcer pointing his hand to the left as he says “Without any further waiting, let’s give it up for ‘One Gem’!” The crowds as a group of six walk on stage, all of them wearing clothes that wouldn’t seem out of place being worn by Elvis Presley, wearing what you could best describe as a white jumpsuit, various gemstones giving their clothes an almost unnatural sheen to them. As you look at the main singer approach the mike, his lanky figure being accented by his hair covering his eyes, you ask Karen “Have you even heard of these guys?” “I think I might have heard one or two of their songs” Karen replies “but I just hope they’re as they were hyped up to be.” The crowd’s loud noise starts to die down as the main singer signals for silence, the performance beginning with a rather strange sounding bass twang as the singer looks back at the bassist, who gives a scared look before properly playing the correct note. After the rather odd beginning, the band’s performance continuing without a hitch, the crowd roaring with approval.

>con't
>>
>>1133419
As the song continues, however, you begin to feel a strange buzzing in your head. Suddenly your arm jerks up without your command, waving in perfect time with the other people around you. You feel your conscious start to slip, you shaking your head to keep yourself awake. “This music…” You think as you notice the crowd’s movements starting to slow, some people even slumping on the floor, “This must be a Genome scheme!” You try to stay awake, but your mind starts to telling you one word: sleep.

>Roll 1d20 to resist falling asleep

Sorry for the inconsistencies in posting for the last two days[/spoilers]
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1133443
I'm guessing we've inherited Kotaro's ability to detect the schemes of evil organizations

No worries anon, just post when you can/want
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1133443
>>
File: 1485042310247.png (324KB, 579x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485042310247.png
324KB, 579x458px
>>1133469
>>1133476
Welp.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1133443
>>
File: 1459288087540.jpg (116KB, 389x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459288087540.jpg
116KB, 389x960px
>>1133490
>>1133476
>>1133469
Panic
>>
>>1133469
>>1133476
>>1133490
Welp, say goodnight to our hero. Writing now
>>
>>1133542
You try your hardest to stay awake, but your body wins out, you bodying slumping onto the floor, the last thing you see being Karen Leaning over you, checking to see what was wrong before she too succumbs to the mysterious music.

Meanwhile
The performer lets out a loud cackle as he looks over the crowd he had literally sung to sleep. “This is probably my best performance yet!” the man shouts, the members of his band hop off the stage and begin to look through the fallen crowds, randomly picking up people on the floor and carrying them away. As the main singer overlooks his band mates “work”, a voice behind him shouts “Good work Howler! We should get plenty of candidates from your ‘performance tonight.” The singer turns around to see that the voice originated from Geryon, his armor gleaming with a malicious light from the stages lights. “Thank you, sir,” the singer says as his body begin to change, hair sprouting all over his body as his faced widened, his appearance resembling a caricature of a sasquatch, “It pleases me to know that someone appreciates my music. A shout from one of the grunts lifting the unconscious attendees catches the attention of the Howler Monkey Kaijin and Geryon. The two walk down to see what had caused such a commotion, the two pausing as they realize what they had found. “So, this is the person who has been interfering with our plans” Geryon says as he looks over your unconscious body, your rider belt barely visible from your pocket. Geryon looks at the grunts and shouts “Listen up everyone, this person is to be transported with extra care. We can’t take any risks with this one.” As the Grunts begin to pick up your body to be transported to somewhere unknown, Geryon removes the belt from your jacket, examining it closely in the light. “So, this is what Shocker was working on before we broke off…” Geryon says to himself before beginning to walk away, the kaijin going to assist with the transportation of the bodies, “I’m sure this will serve Invidia nicely for that ‘project’ she’d been working on.” Geryon begins to laugh as the lights from the concert are shut off, the remaining bodies, as well as the forces of Genome, being bathed in shadows.

To be continued!

Ending early as I actually hadn't planned for us to fail so badly. Thank you for being so patient over the past few days. Feedback is appreciated, and we'll be running tomorrow at 8 UTC
>>
>>1133882
Wow, that's pretty damn embarrassing for a Kamen Rider of all things.
>>
>>1133960
The only thing stronger than Justice is the evil known as bad rolls
>>
>>1133882
Meant to say 9pm UTC
>>
>>1133882

Now it would be a really good time to either get a cool and badass human ally like that guy from the kamen rider spirits manga, or meet a secondary rider. This is really a shitty situation to be in
>>
Last Time on Kamen Rider Quest
After fixing your belt with Goro, you decide to visit Karen, who invited you to a concert that night. As the concert begins to draw to a close, a band called “One Gem” comes on stage, their song causing everyone to fall asleep, including you. The singer is revealed to the Howler Monkey kaijin as Genome troopers begins to take the unconscious attendees to somewhere unknown. As your body lies on the ground, Geryon, who was tasked with overseeing the operation, discovers the belt hidden within your jacket, your secret identity revealed.

Now back to the story
Pain. Your body is wracked with pain as you slowly begin to regain consciousness. “What happened?” you think to yourself as you try to see where you are, your vision still blurry. Suddenly you remember what had happened. The concert. The singing. The sleeping. As these memories bombard your mind, your vision begins to clear, the details of the room you’re in becoming clearer. The room is white, various medical supplies hanging around the room as if you were being held in a hospital supply room. But one thing about the room kept throwing you off as you looked around, and it was the smell. The room absolutely reeked of a smell that reminded you of rotten flesh and spoiled milk, the smell making you gag every time you inhaled.

After waiting a short while, you hear a door open behind you, as you turn around to see a woman enter the room, wearing a white uniform and simple shoes, her hair hanging freely from her shoulder. She turns to face you, giving you a smile before saying “I’m glad to see you’re up. My name is Doctor Fukui, and I will be making sure that you are in excellent condition. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.” As she approaches you, the smell of fruit slightly emanating from her body, you begin to feel uneasy around her, several questions forming in your head as she begins to look over your body.

What will you ask?
>How did I get here?

>I’m trying to find my friend; can you tell me if she is here?

>What is that horrible smell?

>Write-in
>>
>>1137156
>How did I get here?
>>
>>1137156
>How did I get here?
>What is that horrible smell?
>>
>>1137189
>>1137216
locked in. writing.
>>
>>1137230
“I need to keep my guard up so I can find out what’s going on here” you think to yourself as you watch Dr. Fukui slowly sashay towards you. “How on earth did I get here? And what is that horrible smell?” you ask, Fukui pausing to consider your questions After a brief second, the doctor replies “You were brought here alongside various other people after we received a call that informed us of a mysterious fainting spell that affected the grand majority of people at a concert. And I’m sorry about the smell, I’ve grown so accustomed to it that I am no longer bothered by it, but the smell from morgue, which you room is directly above.” You are taken aback by the apparent honesty of the answers, but you remain doubtful, the idea that you’re potentially being strung along keeping you wary.

Fukui then grabs a chair, sitting down in front of you as she says “I looks like your very healthy from what I can see, but I would still like to do a more ‘precise’ analysis of your body before we discharge you from our facility. However, the procedure we use here requires you to be unconscious for its duration, so if you don’t mind, I just going to be giving you a little anesthetic so we can begin.” She turns around and grabs a needle, the barrel filled with a clear liquid. “I’m pretty sure she’s violating several rules in the medical field…” you think to yourself as the doctor begins to approach you, the liquid within the needle reflecting light in a strange way, “but I’m far more concerned about what is in that needle.”

What will you do?
>Try to talk your way out of this situation; You don’t trust her, but nothing she has done has provoked you into needing to use violence.

>Fight your way out; This situation feels extremely off and you will NOT be subjected to random experiments for no reason

>Comply with the doctor; she has been very honest with you, something you wouldn’t expect from someone evil, right?

>Write-in
>>
>>1137526
>Try to talk your way out; if that fails though, get violent. You're no medical expert, but you know trying to do things without your informed consent is illegal
>>
>>1137526
>>Try to talk your way out of this situation; You don’t trust her, but nothing she has done has provoked you into needing to use violence.
>>
>>1137538
>>1137557
Locked in. Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1137599
plz be good
>>
>>1137667
alright then
>>
>>1137667
I guess this will work to help balance out the bad from the previous rolls. writing
>>
>>1137667
AWW YES CHAIR TO THE FACE. TAKE THAT FUKUI SAN I AM KAMEN RIDER IRON CHAIR CHEF
>>
File: 409.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>1139788
You got me good.
>>
>>1137667
RIDER CHAIR!
>>
Sorry for the disappearance, life got in my way once again, but at least i got the next post finished...

>>1139788
Great, now i have to rewrite a decent chunk of this post purely because of how much i love this idea
>>
Sorry Skywriter, I just couldn't help having Iron Chef PTSDs when I saw the mad scientist's name was FUKUI SANNNNNNNN.
>>
>>1140494
To be fair, I'd prefer to cause her to switch sides due to our Showa Era Charm and love of JUSTICE!

But a chair to the face is good too.
>>
>>1143459
You can charm her after you give her a mental rearrangement via your new patented finisher.

RIDER CHAIR!
>>
>>1140494
Oh hey, just wanted to ask. You're archiving these on suptg, right?
>>
>>1150703
I'm working on it right now, but if someone is better at doing stuff like this, they can go ahead
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.