[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torturer Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: torture-chamber.jpg (57KB, 698x486px) Image search: [Google]
torture-chamber.jpg
57KB, 698x486px
You flick on the light switch as you're walking down the stairs. In the center of this cramped basement, there is a man, tied to a chair. He's got a couple bruises, and his lip is split, but otherwise he's fine. He's still sleeping, but a hard smack remedies that. He yells, before looking around with a terrified look on his face.

Its almost funny.

He looks up at you and sputters

>W-who are you? Where the fuck am I?! Why are you doing this?!

You're not going to answer him, of course, but that is a good question.

Why are you doing this?

>I work for the CIA, and this poor bastard is on the wrong side of Freedom. A little enhanced interrogation is the price we pay for safety.

>I work for the Mafia, and this poor bastard has seriously pissed off a powerful man in the organization. You think he was fucking his wife or something.

>I don't work for anybody, this is really just a hobby, and this poor bastard's the evenings entertainment.

>Write-In
>>
>>1126225
>I don't work for anybody, this is really just a hobby, and this poor bastard's the evenings entertainment.
>>
>>1126225
>Well...Your people hurt my family

Can we go vengeance route?
if not
>>
>>1126398
You can go any route you wish, from revenge to cult stuff to aliens and more!
>>
>>1126225
>Write-in
”You brought yourself to this situation. Your crimes are over, you will sin no more. Repent, in the name of the lord.”

What about Deus Vult Vigilante route?
>>
>>1126420
Also acceptable. The first three choices are really just a baseline for what kind of torturer you are; a legal government sanction torturer, a illegal but with criminal backing torturer, and a illegal sick fuck doing it for the kicks(or some misguided sense of justice)
>>
Can we go medieval? Like a torturer working for an evil feudal lord like Joffrey or Ramsay.
>>
>>1126444
Unfortunately, no. This quest must take place within the modern era, or directly before it(1950s-1990s) and also within reality.
>>
>>1126446
Can we do a dice roll to decide?
>>
>>1126449
I'm gonna wait and let more people vote, and probably start the quest proper later today. If there isn't a majority decision by then, I'll roll to decide reason for torture.
>>
>>1126451
Alright.
>>
>>1126225
>>
>>1126451
wait, later today?
That's a torture to wait
>>
>>1126225
>>I work for the Mafia, and this poor bastard has seriously pissed off a powerful man in the organization. You think he was fucking his wife or something.

>faggots wanna go CE
>>
FUCK OFF NO ONE WANTS TORTURE QUEST

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS SHIT PLEASE

FUCK TORTURE WE ALREADY HAVE AMERICA DOING IT TO WHISTLEBLOWERS
>>
>>1126476
fuck off pussy
>>
>>1126225
>>I don't work for anybody, this is really just a hobby, and this poor bastard's the evenings entertainment.
>>
>>1126476
Then why are there people playing?
Checkmate atheist or creationist
>>
>>1126465
WOOOOOW
>>
>>1126256
>>1126456
>>1126479

You knew from a young age that hurting things felt good. Very good, in fact. Starting with small rodents and frogs, watching them twitch and writhe once your terrible work was done was ecstasy.

But you soon grew bored of that.

From puberty to young adult hood, you were an utter terror. No one was safe from you, and everyone was far too afraid of the repercussions to ever even dream of reporting you to a teacher.

But even that was getting old, as you could only do so much to the other kids if you didn't want their fear of getting hurt to trump their fear of you.

But this, this is fresh and new and beautiful.

You found this guy on the street, begging for loose change. On a spur of the moment decision, you offered to let him come to your place to get some warm food and a nice shower. The dumb fuck accepted of course, after that all it took was a few drops of GBH and here we are.

(Cont.)
>>
File: tools of the trade.jpg (152KB, 378x500px) Image search: [Google]
tools of the trade.jpg
152KB, 378x500px
You stare down at the man, relishing in the naked terror plastered all over his face. To your right, is a work bench covered in tools;
>pliers
>hammers
>knives
>one torch
>a long thin chain
>several planks of wood

Under the workbench is a lockbox containing;
>a 32. revolver
>100 32. rounds
>a knuckleduster
>handcuffs
>ball-gag
>spoon

From a glance, you'd guess that physically, hes around 97%, and judging from his panicked breathing and the stark look of terror on his face, his mental state is around 60%.

What do you want to do?
>>
>>1126543
Build a cross, from the wood, on which to crucify him, and nail his hands and feet onto the cross.
>>
>>1126558
Poetic.
I support this.
And build the cross right in front of him, to watch him as he realizes what we're going to do
>>
>>1126558
Very medieval, support
>>
>>1126482
Checkmate creathiests
>>
>>1126543
Go get a little girl and make her do lewd things to him. While you record it.
The fear of being convicted as a pedophile is the best torture.

Men will jump off a bridge to avoid being spotted in the vicinity of a schoolgirl in a bikini.
>>
>>1127032
Kek, voting for this.
>>
File: crucifixion.gif (128KB, 497x375px) Image search: [Google]
crucifixion.gif
128KB, 497x375px
>>1126558
>>1126560
>>1126599
Staring at this pathetic waste of a man, you are suddenly struck by inspiration. You rush over to your tool bench, and begin to silently construct a cross, all the while he's screaming and crying.

After about an hour of hard work, the cross is complete. But this parts gonna be tricky. After all, you've never nailed anyone to a cross before.

Its harder than you'd think, as you have to untie his hands to actually tie them to the cross. He even manages to hit you a few times in the process, but eventually you manage to tie both arms to the cross.

Tying the legs is even harder, the bastard wont stop kicking. You catch a couple of good ones, and you're fairly certain your nose is broken, but hes tied up.

Now for the fun part.

You don't actually own any giant nails, so you make do with knives, impaling his hands and feet with them. It's harder than you'd think, and you actually have to hammer them in, otherwise they just fall off. When you're finally finished, you marvel at your creation. A bloody pointy altar to pain, it is truly exquisite. I've out done myself, you think with a grin.

From a glance you'd guess that physically, he's around 70%, and mentally around 30%.

You're having a pretty good time so far, and if you had to quantify your pleasure in a percentile, you'd say you're at about 50%
>>
>>1128162
What do you want to do?

Sorry for the long wait, I definitely didn't go to sleep immediately after making the quest
>>
>>1128168
A variant of >>1127032
>>
>>1128252
Unfortunately, you don't have a little girl around to incriminate this man. You can go and get a little girl, if you desire, but you must finish up with this man first.
>>
>>1128272
Gag the man then find ourselves a loli.
>>
>>1128162
Unzip dick, sensually flay some skin from his chest, cum in the wound.
>>
>>1128162
Cut off various body parts like ears, fingers and toes, then begin recording yourself, cooking them into a dish, as if in a cooking show, and once the dish is ready, serve it to him and ask for a rating.
>>
>>1128783
Haha, so elaborate. Maybe we can have a button that triggers a laugh track to play after we tell shitty jokes.
>>
>>1128813
>Maybe we can have a button that triggers a laugh track to play after we tell shitty jokes
Voting for this.
>>
>>1128162
We need this.
>>1128284

Just gag him or knock him unconscious while we run to the nearest elementary/middle school.
When we wakes up, he'll look down to find a loli choking on his dick and begging him to forgive of her sins.

We can film as he pleads for us to not reveal the tape. He'll completely forget his physical pain when he suddenly has to worry about being accused of molesting a child.
>>
We might run into some complications after the girl does her job.
Or if she won't do it voluntarily.
>>
>>1128926
+1
>>
>>1133397
nah, she'll tell her parents that she's going to church camp

And she'll gladly volunteer to ease this poor man's suffering.

If worst comes to worse we'll just get her hooked on drugs, 'silence' her or sell her to the local sex traffickers.
Then we can feint ignorance and blame the whole thing on the traffickers if the feds get on our trail.
>>
>>1133832
>>1133762
>>1133397
In the mean time lets just keep going with the religious tone.
Scream at him to repent his sins. Cut off his own ear and make him accept it as the body of Christ before eating it. Drag the tv downstairs and play him some old school grainy-filled gospel programs, the sort with friendly old ladies discussing Bible verses. You know, the usual
>>
>>1136383
Bumparino
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.