[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crab Island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 184x274px
You are of the dying tribe of (insert name here), a crab peoples who have inhabited this island since as far as anyone can remember. You, a Curious and Intelligent Crab Man wish to discover all of this islands secrets...or y'know just find a cool rock, either works.
>>
>>1121052

Tribe of The Southern Parts
>>
>What is your name?

>Chose two skills:

Dig

Climb

Run

Craft

Think

> Chose race

Water: can breathe underwater and have Swim, Dry out easily.

Land: Has Run and does not dry out

Ground: Has dig and prefers to live in burrows, nocturnal.

Civil: has Craft and an extra smaller pair of princess below their main ones

>Chose your markings
>>
As I am new I have a few questions:
How to dice
How to archive

Also all dice will be 1d100 unless otherwise stated
>>
>>1121072
Pincers not princess
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1121078

dice are being rolled by writing "dice+(amound of dice)d(the size of the dice)
So in case of 1d100, simply write "dice+1d100"

sup/tg/ is the archive, usually.

I'm waiting for other players to join in.
Mind elaborating on the markings?
>>
By markings I mean any distinct scars, patterns, or spikes on your shell or flesh
>>
>>1121072
>Name
Jed Clampett

>Skills
Climb
Think

>Race
Civil
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

...so how bout dem red sox.
>>
>>1121072

> Name: Brach

> Skills: Climb, Think

> Race: Ground

> Markings: Spikes on the claws, making it easier to dig
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

While innocently scuttling you have this weird thought of exploring the island...having a thought is rare enough for a crabsman but hating one that actually leads considering is astounding. Your calm treetops homes suddenly becomes a bustle of activity as you scramble about wondering what you should do in preparation of this (obviously monumental) journey.

>write in
>>
>>1121072
Didn't see the last line
>Markings
A frowning humanoid face with Big Bloodshot Eyes, facing backwards.
>>
tFD5kU49 won with the character but YLhVb8Rx won the markings

(Reply wasn't working)
>>
>>1121052

>What is your name?

Khall Mort

>Choose two skills:

Run
Dig

>Choose race

Civil

>Choose your markings

Scar across left eye and scratches all over shell
>>
>>1121113

Huh... I suppose those can be good for climbing too?
>>
>>1121103
Gather shell(s) tied to coconut fibers to drag along like sled(s), Fill with supplies like rocks, sticks, grass and water.

Is this a solo journey or the whole tribe?
>>
>>1121119
Also carry more shells to wear on our backs or use as helmets/shields.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1121119
(Solo)

Your precision with your lower claws has given you
>craft II

Yet many of the other small crabs thought you were playing a game and unwise your work so the preparations took a few hours and you finally finish as the sun is going down.
You should sleep soon. The Baegh will be out at night.
>>
>>1121128
You do this too
>>
>>1121134

What does the tribe mean for us?
>>
>>1121134
*undid*
>>
>>1121141
Elaborate
>>
>>1121148

Do we have contact with the tribe, or did we leave at some point?
Do we have any "family" as such?
Do we have any "rank" within the tribe?

In short, how is the tribe structured, and what is our part in it? If we are indeed part of the tribe, that is.
It's a dying tribe, but we can prepare better if we knew what we are dealing with here. At least I think so.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

Battery is dying brb
>>
>>1121157
But we are all barely intelligent crabmen (but you) and the most honored is just the strongests in the clan and all eggs are put into the spawning grounds so there are no emotional attachment but safety in numbers is always nice gtg brb
>>
>>1121179

> But
Is there some text missing?
It seems like that might be the case.
>>
Hi guys it's OP had to switch to a new device this one has larger keys so less typos hopefully
>>
>>1121157
(>Do we have contact with the tribe or did we leave
We are still a part of the tribe but al we are the civil race we mostly stay in our homes

>do we have family
All eggs are put into the spawning grounds

>what is our rank
Ranks are determined by the strongest, or the one with the most honorable title such as Baegh hunter or something

> how is the tribe structured and what's our part in it
Tribes are structured from most important to least important:
>Most Honored
>Honored Concubines
>Gatherers
>Females
>Warriors
>Children
>Pets
>>
>>1121439

>gatherers above warriors

What kind of tribe is this? Lmao
>>
>>1121464
A dieing one.
>>
In this tribe The Honored One is a fat, lazy crab and he works his warriors less and his gatherers harder to feed his favored diet of fruit, though lack of proteins have caused his muscles to weaken, good thing he doesn't move too often anyways
>>
>>1121481
Whats a Beagh?
>>
I got off track

After tying together many coconuts into a rudimentary sled and having filled it with many useful rocks, branches and a strange circular piece of metal you find night approaching fast. With night comes the Baegh. The spawns of speed and death these scaled ground hunters can climb trees, dig, and run at a furious pace. It would be good to avoid them as their good eyesight makes up for their other muted senses
>>
I think I'm gonna end this, maybe try again at a later date with things more planned out
>>
>>1121574
Well thanks for starting- its a good idea and could flesh out to be great fun. Iif you're calling it for tonight though i cant recommend enough how much prep benefits a quest. Good luck op.
>>
>>1121574

Will be an interesting setting, once it starts of properly.
Consider quoting the responses you choose, just so we get a good structure.
>>
Yeah, I have trouble with making spontaneous choices :( does more harm than good
>>
>>1121600

Dun' sweat it, you have potential for a good quest series?
Thanks for running.
>>
>>1121574
whelp, that was fun.
Hope I'm around to catch the new and improved version.
>>
thanks for running this got potential
>>
>>1121574
Make sure there's a:
>GIANT ENEMY CRAB
in the future.
Totally serves as a respectable enemy to go up against.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.