[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hellfire In The Jungle Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tropical-rainforest-jungle.jpg (458KB, 1920x781px) Image search: [Google]
tropical-rainforest-jungle.jpg
458KB, 1920x781px
You have awoken in a mass of burnt shrubbery. You remember that you had previously been within the bowels of inferno, living your life scrounging for meat. You are a lower tier of demon, small in form factor and with no innate infernal abilities like the beasts that share a home with you.

There are loud popping noises close by and scramble to see what they are. You peek out from the branches to see two men before a corpse. You've missed all the fun. What you assume are soldiers talk to one another in a language you have only heard in the cacophony of wails that fill the air in Hell.

What's the best course of action?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>eat their faces
>>
>>1118163
>Stay hidden
>>
>>1118189
>5

Your face quickly finds itself in the dirt after an attempt to leap at one of the men. He was able to avoid your attempt to rip his face to shreds easily.

How does it feel to have 2 AK barrels staring you in the face?
>>
Well we're dead /quest
>>
>>1118218
break out into tears
>>
>>1118283
>Cry like a bitch

You unfortunately have no tear ducts in your anatomy. You can however start screaming incoherently. You remember back down under that this was your go to for stress relief. You notice however that you might have the upper hand. The soldiers are trembling as they aim at you. Demons do not often find themselves on earth in their true form.

What should be done with this new found advantage?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>attempt to eat the guns
>>
>>1118321

Aw shit we a demon now eat the shit outta dat gun
>>
>>1118321
>17
You pounce as a bullet whizzes past your head. Teeth sink into the title's wooden furniture and you land on the ground. your mouth loses its grip but you grab the gun in your hands... wait a sec. you have a gun. a rifle. why the HELL would you eat this thing when you can shoot people with it? You take aim at the still armed soldier and blow his brains out.

How do we deal with his friend?
>>
>>1118360

Eat him, we're one of those always hungry demons
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>eat him
>>
eat him and gain a basic understanding of their language
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1118389
forgot my roll
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

Mine too
>>
Make sweet imp love to his skull after blasting off his kneecaps.

Then eat his brains after doing the nostril mating
>>
Why shoot him when you can bash him into a pulp?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1118360
Eat him. Then eat the spare gun.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1118360
Domesticate him with constant rape and use him as a nobel steed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.