[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mecha Dogboy of the Future Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

File: mdfqst034.png (217KB, 800x600px)
mdfqst034.png
217KB, 800x600px
You are Mecha Dogboy. It is the almost-perfect future.

You have no need to eat or sleep. Most people don't nowadays.

You have a job. You must kill OTHERWORLDLY THINGS that penetrate this realm.

When we last left our two heroes, Mecha Dogboy was trapped inside of a Demon's Den, and Robo Milkgirl had imbued herself with Holy Power to destroy a demonic barrier.

I hope everything goes well.
>>
File: mdfqst035.png (131KB, 800x600px)
mdfqst035.png
131KB, 800x600px
Mecha Dogboy is lost in a deep and dark demon's den.

What seemed like a simple straight staircase down has turned into an unforgiving labyrinth.

You're almost certain that the succubus who led you inside had this kind of trickery in mind.

You stand at a crossroads now, all suspended in an unnatural darkness. There's a concrete staircase leading upwards, a makeshift wooden ramp leading downwards, or a set of precarious pillars leading to parts unknown.

What do you do?
>>
Pillars
>>
File: mdfqst036.png (164KB, 800x600px)
mdfqst036.png
164KB, 800x600px
>>1117469

While apparently long and slender, the pillars seem sturdy enough. Dogboy carefully hops from pillar to pillar, using a combination of canine prowess and mechanical gyros to nail each landing. The pillars vary greatly in size and distance, some requiring a small step, others a daring bound. Dogboy manages nonetheless.

After following this path for a few minutes, Dogboy sees a small light in the distance. The pillars end at one much larger column, the plateau of which is illuminated by a small table lamp. Next to it sits a SIMPLETON, alive but rather lethargic in his mannerisms.

He seems completely unaware of the large amount of FLAYED SKIN protruding from his back.
>>
If simpleton looks threatening DROPKICK!
If not HERO LANDING!

had to type this three times (stupid captcha)
>>
File: mdfqst037.png (145KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mdfqst037.png
145KB, 800x600px
>>1117546

Simpletons are synthetic humanoids that are created with the sole purpose of doing menial jobs and repetitive labor. Not many of them pose a terrible threat, though a Simpleton sitting by himself in a demon's den certainly spells trouble.

Heroically landing next to the second-class individual, he just then acknowledges your presence.

"Cat man has it!" he chirps.

It's odd that he isn't in any pain from the massive wound on his back.

"The big man said he's got it out for you!"

What's more odd is that there's no blood at all. Surely, an open gash that large would produce lots of liquid.

"They're gonna use me like a foot uses a shoe!"

Odder still is that the flayed skin appears to be shivering, almost vibrating...
>>
>>1117622
Wrap up his back with robo-duct tape and head back up the stairs before they use him like a shoe.
>>
File: mdfqst038.png (168KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mdfqst038.png
168KB, 800x600px
>>1117717

Readying a strand of dogboy-grade duct tape, you finally walk behind the simpleton to see what the damage is. Turns out, it was far worse than you expected.

Expecting to see tissues and tendons, you instead catch a glimpse of a swirling vortex of hell energy. This simpleton has been opened.

The vibrations you detected earlier were surely a signal that an otherworldly being is about to assume control of this simpleton's mortal coil.

Will you still attempt to seal the simpleton, or face whatever comes through?
>>
>>1117784
Yes, seal it and throw him off the platform and quickly head back upstairs.
>>
Snap his neck first so he can't be reanimated
>>
File: mdfqst039.png (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mdfqst039.png
154KB, 800x600px
>>1117827

It's a shame that an innocent simpleton must be dealt with like this, but it is for the greater good. You wrap up the unfortunate mongoloid and toss him into the abyss below, hoping to at least deter whatever demonic presence is taking advantage of him.

You head back and decide to try the ascending staircase next. You wonder what's become of Robo-Milkgirl.
>>
File: mdfqst040.png (178KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mdfqst040.png
178KB, 800x600px
>>1117936

You are now Robo-Milkgirl of the future. Using your newfound holy power, you have destroyed the demonic barrier that had sealed Dogboy behind the large apartment door.

Now that you're inside, it seems far too large to be a mere apartment. The concrete steps descend endlessly into darkness. There's no doubt that many types of demonic trickery are at play here.

Before you descend, is there anything you want to try in order to grant yourself some advantage?
>>
Do a few test snips with your crab hand
>>
>>1117947
Flex
>>
File: mdfqst041.png (165KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mdfqst041.png
165KB, 800x600px
>>1117959
>>1117975

You initiate a powerfully crab-like pose, holding both arms high and performing a demonstration of strength. Your biceps surge with muscular tissue, your claw chatters with potentially bone-crunching efficiency.

You feel sorry for any who oppose you.
>>
>>1117947
Don't skip Leg Day! Do it right now!
>>
Decend stairs carefully with crab claw at the ready
>>
File: mdfqst042.png (117KB, 800x600px)
mdfqst042.png
117KB, 800x600px
>>1118072

Your mighty claw is raised in preparation, poised to strike the first fool who dares to stand against you.

Descending the stairs as gingerly as your underdeveloped legs may allow, you come to a seemingly wide area with many paths to choose from... Perhaps you could ask the guy at the information desk for some help?
>>
Ask if he's seen anyone with dog ears wandering around.
>>
File: mdfqst043.png (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mdfqst043.png
124KB, 800x600px
>>1118536

"Mmmmnope, haven't seen anything like that, lady."

His manners seem uncharacteristically coquettish. Perhaps you should persuade him somehow.
>>
"I bet you have, unless you want a giant mecha-crab claw to snip your head clean off."

*Snaps claw menacingly*
>>
File: mdfqst044.png (115KB, 800x600px)
mdfqst044.png
115KB, 800x600px
>>1118559

"...Well now that I think about it, you'd probably find him if you kill the ANCHORING MIND that keeps this apartment all whacked out."
>>
*And where can I find that? And remember to answer truthfully unless you want me to mount your ass over my holo-fireplace."
>>
>>1118592
"What's it look like?"
>>
>>1118592
Thank you for the information. As a reward please partake of some of my fresh milk.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.