[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orc Warband Quest PT2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 9

File: Orc_Clubber.jpg (64KB, 564x750px) Image search: [Google]
Orc_Clubber.jpg
64KB, 564x750px
The early morning sun rises above the entrance of the cave of the warband, consisting currently of 6 Members.
>Pa'ash The Mangler
An orc Slasher and favoured chief by Zknar, the god of all that is foul and wretched
>Vira Softroot
The Medicine Orcess of the Warband
>The Orc Shiffer, Snat
Who is currently lurking in the forest spying on Dwarven Merchants deep in the forest
>Blacktooth the Blacktooth
Who is being treated by the Medicine Orcess after losing the trail of blood to Pa'ash and losing the chance to become chief.
>Rakhash the Shaman
One of the two Shamans of the group who has been sent out to the forest to gather Medicinal Herbs for the Medicine Orcess
>And Graz'nuck the Shaman
The second of the Shamans of the Warband who was also send out of the cave to find herbs for the Medicinen Orcess.

Anyone may join at anytime, classes and roles will be listed below. Be as creative as you can!
>>
File: Orc_Shaman.jpg (64KB, 435x615px) Image search: [Google]
Orc_Shaman.jpg
64KB, 435x615px
>>1116170
There are many different orcs in a good warband which parts are filled?

Orc Clubber
>A large orc that is almost all muscle and no brains, it can barely talk but can swing a weapon harder and stronger unlike any other orcs, but they can barely do anything else that doesn't involve smashin' or bustn'

Orc Blacktooth
>The Blacktooth is a highly respected member of any Warband. They use their dark magic abilities to carve their ways through the world
whether it has to do with summoning servants from the Beyond or raise the undead to his will the Blacktooth can bend all that he wants. But with these things comes also a high vunerablity to light magic and a weaker physical build.

Orc Shiffer
>The Shiffer is a sneaky kind of Orc it's weapons consist of daggers bows and the occasional poison. Though weaker and smaller then the average orc they advance in speed and intelligence as well as stamina.

Orc Slasher
>The Slasher makes use of all that is sharp and stingy bleeding his opponents to dry and detaching limb by limb. They are masters of the sword fight due to their combat strength and endurance

Orc Shaman
>The Shaman uses the worldy elememets to crush, burn, drown, or electrecute his emenies. He has a high endurance but is no use in hand to hand combat. He advances in knowlegde and intelligence above his stump minded brothers

Orc Medicine Man
>The Medicine man carries the power to aid his fellow orcs by tending to their wounds and injuries, he can also make powerful potions and dangerous poisons.

Orc Warrior
>The Warrior is your average day orc, a good fighter but not too smart, he uses weapons such as spears, axes, swords and shields and is all around a good addition to every Warband.

Feel free to decide which orc you want to be there anyone can join and the amount of orcs does not matter.
>>
>>1116170
Chief reporting in
>>
>>1116170
Scout here.
>>
>>1116170
hello
>>
>>1116183
>>1116207
>>1116428
So that is currently 3 of the Warband, if you guys want I could already start and let the others join in later on?
>>
>>1116438
i vote for start.
>>
>>1116438
I was waiting for a heads up or something on the last thread

Anyways, Healer and stress reliever... HNNNNNG reporting in
>>
>>1116438
Well lets not let this die just yet.
>>
>>1116586
>>1116428
>>1116207
>>1116183

So this is 4 now I say we start and see if the Shamans turn up later
>>
>>1116595
Can all agree on that?
>>
>>1116595
Sure, i guess
>>
>>1116598
i agree
>>
>>1116598
Yeh
>>
>>1116598
Of course.
People are going to pop in and others go missing all the time, it is unlikely that everyone comes in anyway.
>>
>>1116602
>>1116605
>>1116616
>>1116621

Alright then so let's start with the Orcs that are still at the Camp, the Chief Pa'ash, Vira and Blacktooth.

Blacktooth is now fixed back to health and the orcs need to think what they'll do now.
What will you do next?
>>
>>1116628
Im going to make healing potions and stuff for the next combat
>>
>>1116628
I think we should do a little more scouting before acting.
Maybe me an Blacktooth can go this time, while Snat gets back?
>>
>>1116662
sounds good
>>
File: Forest.jpg (510KB, 1353x780px) Image search: [Google]
Forest.jpg
510KB, 1353x780px
>>1116652
>>1116662
>>1116671
Alright while Vira stays at camp and mixes potions Pa'ash orders Blacktooth to follow him to scout the area which way does the chief go?

>North
>West
>East
>South

Whilst the two head out we take a quick look to Snats situation who is still sneaking near the clearing where he found the 3 dwarven merchants who are still arguing which one of them looks the best, suddenly they stop examining the sudden silence that surrounds them. They look around them one more time and then break into a quick march through the forest heading westwards out of your line of sight, with the Yellow Dwarf leading the pack.

>Sneak after the Dwarfs
>Return to camp
>Head into another direction
>>
>>1116693
We march south
>>
>>1116693
>Head into another direction
Snat heads east, keeping an eye out for any tracks or roads
>>
>>1116693
i go with the chief.
>>
>>1116170
I'm here
>>
I'm sorry but under unforseen consequences I have to but this thread on hold for tonight. I will return tomorrow again I apologize for the inconvinience.
>>
>>1116881
it okay.
>>
File: Orc_Warrior.jpg (63KB, 520x736px) Image search: [Google]
Orc_Warrior.jpg
63KB, 520x736px
Alright Orcs and Orcesses I'm back and as soon as everyone is ready we can get into it!
>>
>>1120079
Urk'turk has club. Urk'turk want join. Urk'turk hit lots.
>>
>>1120079
Chief is here
>>
>>1120079
Healer here
>>
>>1120079
Here
>>
>>1120280
>>1120229
>>1120127
Urk'turk suggest 4 enough
>>
>>1120127
>>1120229
>>1120259
>>1120280
That is four so far plus including the new orc clubber, when we left off the Shiffer Snat wanted to head east and keep scouting the area, Pa'ash and Blacktooth headed South, the Shamans went out to gather herbs for the Medicine Woman who is currently making potions at the camp. If you want we can start now.
>>
>>1120308
Sure
>>
>>1120308
Yeah, that's ok
>>
>>1120345
So do you just want to head out by yourself then?
>>
>>1120363
I can take the Clubber and have Blacktooth guard our camp
>>
>>1120363
Urk'turk can go with.

Urk'turk has club
>>
File: Forest_Outskirts.jpg (153KB, 802x535px) Image search: [Google]
Forest_Outskirts.jpg
153KB, 802x535px
>>1120374
>>1120377
Fine so the chief and the Clubber walk through the forest, looking out left and right to make sure no one sees them whilst Pa'ash strides carefully through the bushes Urk'turk resides to just pushing away small trees and tall bushes stand stand in his way

as they make their way to the outskirts they spot something infront of them...

2-3: A Merchant Caravan
4-5: A Goblin patrol
6-7: A guarded prisoner wagon
8-9: A pack of wolfs
10-12: a quarry filled with humans
>>
>>1120401
2d6 it is?
>>
>>1120406
Yes my clubwielding friend
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>1120406
>>
Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)

>>1120401
>>1120406
It should be
>>
>>1120410
weird that a guarded prisoner wagon is so much more likely than a merchant caravan.
>>
>>1120411
Oh damn
Breeding stock found
>Sexy times get
>>
>>1120412
>>1120411
I say we go with Urk'turks roll seeing how he just joined it would be fair to give him the first roll. Alright

As you come to the outskirts of the forest you can spot a numberous amount of armed men walking along side a prison wagon, in which 4 creatures are imprisoned you cannot make out from the distance what they are, because you are still a fair distance away from the wagon. The guards are humjol (Humans) about 3, mostly wearing chain mail armor and spears some of them seem to have shields aswell with some sort of coat of arms, resembeling a dragon on purple background as you spy further into the mass you see a man on a horse in full plate armor he seems to be the leader by the looks of it. From your current position you can't attack them from afar you choose to...

>Engage them
>Sneak up on them
>Taunt them
>>
>>1120441
Urk'turk suggest: Urk'turk taunt.

Small Mangler keep hide. They charge Urk'turk. Small Mangler jump them. Urk'turk club.
>>
>>1120446
A very good plan, Urk'turk, i was thinking of doing just that
>>
>>1120454
good
>>1120441
>Urk'turk taunts
>>
>>1120441
>Pa'ash sneaks up on them
>>
File: Guards.jpg (211KB, 691x888px) Image search: [Google]
Guards.jpg
211KB, 691x888px
>>1120454
>>1120446
Urk'turk makes himself stand taller than he already is steps out of the bushes and shrubbery and growls wildly whilst pounding his massive chest. The Guards turn their heads into his direction and the rider raises his sword and yells to his men:" Look what we got here men! Nowadays you don't even need to hunt them down anymore! That fat bastard will make a nice trophy on my wall! Come on then let's kill us an orc!". "But sir that thing is huge!", says one of the guardsmen scaredly "That thing'll eat us alive!" The Rider knocks the guards helmet with his sword and in a few seconds 2 of the guardsmen and the rider make their way to Urk'turk.
Stupid Humjol when will they learn.
As their are within reach Pa'ash jumps out of his cover to face the two other guards whilst the Rider dashes towards Urk'turk.
>>
>>1120474
Urk'turk focuses on most dangerous foe - Four leged beast. Metal man on top of it smaller, so not as dangerous. Bring down big beast, then deal with humjol.
>>
>>1120474
Pa'ash assumes a defensive stance. Even with training, two humjol soldiers at once can be dangerous if one is not careful.
>>
>>1120485
1-5: You miss
6-9 : You hit the horse
10-12: You hit the rider

>>1120495
You assume a defensive stance the two guards aim their spears at you and start circling you, the one on the left has a shield whilst the right one doesn't and is definitly worried about that.
They are without doubt not sure about their current situation.
>>
>>1120503
Attack the one without the shield first. He is the least defended, and the only danger rigt now is that there is two of them.
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>1120503

>>1120495
that element of surprise was a bit squandered
>>
>>1120521
I missed a goddamn horse
>>
>>1120521
Hm, you are right. My mistake.
At least we split them up.
>>
>>1120522
This is an experienced rider my friend not your average day pony peddler.

>The Rider swings the reins of his horse around and manages to dogde the Clubbers attack and swings his sword at the Clubber's leg.

2-4: He hits
5-9: He misses
10-12: You counter his attack

>>1120510
Seeing an opening you swiftly jump forward with your sword in the direction of the one without the shield, he quickly clutches his fists around the spear shaft and thrusts it forward.

2-8: You kill him
9-12: He wounds you
>>
Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d6)

>>1120555
Zknar, witness me!
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>1120555
oh I roll for him
>>
>>1120575
not a lucky orc, me
>>
File: SHINY_AND_CHROME.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SHINY_AND_CHROME.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>1120559
WITNESSED!

With the fury of Zknar himself you plunge your sword into the Guards face which splits open! Blood spills like from fountains and rains upon your body you feel the rage and bloodlust pumping through your body!

>>1120579
The Rider swings his sword at your leg and hits it and with the words that many orcs cried out after they've been hit you yell to the sky above" GRAG NU HUMJOL!" (FUCK YOU HUMAN!) though you loose footing after the attack the Rider stands now close to you and you could easily grab him.

2-9: Grab the fucker
10-12: He slices your hand
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>1120587
>mfw God witnesses me
WE FIGHT ETERNAL, BLOODY AND BRUTAL
Pa'ash rips his sword out of the now dead humjol and swings at the other one before he can retaliate!
>>
This woman has to leave for a while
C y'all l8er
>>
>>1120602
See ya
>>
Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>1120587
>>
>>1120608
You grab the Rider off his horse, which runs panicked into the forest.

"Let me go you fat monster! I swear I will cut off your ears and make them into a necklace! Let me down you hear me!" The Rider starts unsuccessfully hitting your hand.

>>1120601
With your face sprayed with blood you turn yourself to the other guard who instead to face you tries to run back to the wagon to regroup with his comrade

2-5: He escapes back to the Wagon
6-12: You manage to kill the other guard
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>1120639
>>
>>1120639
I now know, metl man dangerous! crush metal man over knee!
>>
>>1120644

Pa'ash tries to lunge at the guard but the guards seems to run like a spooked rabbit hurrying to back to the wagon on the dirt road. He escaped your clutches and regroups with the guard at the wagon.

>>1120657
But on the bright side, Urk'turk graps the Rider by his arms and legs nearly pulling him apart, and then smashing him onto his knee you hear a loud cracking noise and a painful gurgle then the Rider shuts his mouth forever.

You have now killed one guard and their Leader, the ones back at the Wagon watch in horror as their commander is torn to pieces. And will certainly be easily scared or defeated the creatures in the wagon are still unrecognizeable from this distance.
>>
>>1120668
If the beast still seems to pose a threat, Urk'turk will tackle it! If not, Urk'turk help feeble small orc.
>>
>>1120668
Run at the two guards before they can reorganize, shouting praises to Zknar along the way!
>>
>>1120678
>>1120674

With new found Hunger for battle the Clubber and the Slasher charge forward to the dirt road to where the rest of the guards have cowered behind the prison wagon.

Within moments you enclose at the Wagon the 4 creatures are still hold up in the wagon and have sacks over their heads they still don't seem to notice what is going on around them. You hear shiver and weeping behind the wagon.
>>
>>1120697
Rush behind the wagon, humjol blood is waiting to be spilled!
>>
>>1120697
CLUBBING
>>
>>1120713
>>1120719

Pa'ash rushes behind the wagon to see the guards cowering and holding their hands infront of their faces, with a quick slice Pa'ash decapitates the one guard and the other one tries to flee for his life, though is quickly smashed by Urk'turks club and reduced to a bloody pulp, the wagon jumps as the earth shatters with the force behind Urk'turks club, you have defeated the guards and the prisoners are at your mercy, what will the chief choose to happen to the prisoners.
>>
>>1120745
Urk'turk will take horse for food.
>>
>>1120745
Let's see what race those prisoners belong to.
Pa'ash tries to open the wagon's door. If it is locked, he will search the humjols and their leader for a key, to open the wagon and reveal who these prisoners are.
>>
>>1120754
Urk'turk wraps his hand around the neck of the horse and a loud crack is hearable, he then lifts the dead horse on his shoulder.

>>1120772
As you look into the wagon you can make out that amongst the prisoners are no orcs, there are from what you can see a Dwarf, a Human, an elf and a Goblin. From the looks of their physic you would recognize them as males but who can really tell by elves or Goblins. You expect wagon closer and on the door to the wagon is an iron lock you rummage through the belongings of the Guards and find an iron key. The lock opens with a clack and the prisoners turn their heads to the door. You order them to leave the wagon and they obey, you can see as they exit the wagon that they are bound together by chains, not sturdy ones but they won't be much good with them either. You remove their sacks to examine the prisoners.

One of them is a tall human almost your size with broad shoulders and strong arms with scars on them presumably from wiplashes. He has short black hair and an unkept beard he looks at you then directs his eyes to the ground.

The next prisoner is an elf, as you pull off the sack a mane of blonde wavy hair falls onto his weak shoulders, the rest of his body is not very special apart from the tattoo on his left cheek

The third prisoner is a dwarf a small, fat, hairy creature, his long white beard almost reach the ground and he seems to be quite old.

The fourth one is a Goblin, a ugly little green monster annoyingly gigglying at the fate of his capturers. His eyes seem to twitch around and he looks at you with the same disgusted look you give him. What will you do?
>>
>>1120838
Urk'turk says take green one as one of ours.

Already have small green ones in tribe, what harm is smaller green one?

Green stick with green.

Urk'turk go and help Goblin. Urk'turk ask name
>>
>>1120838
Pa'ash asks each prisoner for their name and who they are. That will give us a good idea on what we can use them for.
>>
>>1120838
I'll probably be not around for the next update as it's getting late here, but Urk'turk would quite like to have the Goblin as a friend to keep around and protect and do all the annoying tactile or thinky stuff for him.
>>
>>1120849
Ur'turk lumbs over to the Goblin who cowers in the shadow of the big orc. He raises his arms as the orc reaches for him but is surprised that he does not smash him but rather tears apart the chains that bind him to the others he looks at Urk'turk with glowing eyes and giggles happily. Urk'turk asks for his name, the goblins simply replies" Flikker is my name, and you you're a good orc not like those nasty ones that always want to hurt other Gobbo's" he says whole heartedly as he hugs Urk'turks big belly.

>>1120855
You walk over to the Human, nasty things these Humjol you think to yourself. You ask him who he is, and he answers with:"I'm Branner, and I'm a slave...or was until now atleast. I was being transported to work at some damn coalmine or something for these Drakkland Bastards. I was luck enough to not be choose to be sacrifcied to their damn Dragons they pray to. I hail from Tinbalder a land far west from here. I've been a slave for nearly 7 years now. I know this will sound strange but I will ask it anyway, orc I have little respect for the way of your people, but you have saved my life from slavery, I believe in loyalty and that I have a debt to settle with you. If you are willing to accept me in your ranks, I can assure you I will not hesitate to kill for you. I am a man who has nothing in this wretched lands. And I want to take from those that have taken from me." the man clutches a fist and looks at you with confiedent eyes.

You go on to ask the elf. He tries not to look at you but atlast gives into it his face seems expressionless and tired."Name's Jaza, was a Poacher in these here woods, until those Dragon Prayers found me. They hauled me up in that wagon when they got a tip by some tavern wench I used to visit. Not much else to tell there, I make a good Marksman but that's about it. And believe me I won't swear my life to some ragged Orc like yourself, I have dignity so kill me or let me loose I don't want to stand on the road longer than I have to." He looks at the side of the roads and sighs deeply.

You walk over to the Dwarf and ask him his name" Wha?" the dwarf replies, you ask again. "What was that?!" the Dwarf asks again, you repeat yourself louder this time. "Oh, uh. I'm Blidolin, Dwarf of the Banner Painter clan. I know many stories about orcs like yourself. And I wanted to come over to Drakkenland to find new stories and write the history of the land but they stopped me in a village and called me a merchant that sells fake diamonds. I wanted to tell them I was innocent but they just threw me into the wagon with these other poor saps. Say why don't you let me run along? I won't make good as a slave I'm 160 years old I can barely hold an axe anymore."
>>
I'll close the thread for tonight fellahs, sleep tight.
>>
>>1121018
Well poop
I just got back
G'night my dud
>>
>>1120910
Flikker has small feets. Flikker may ride Urk'turk. Urk'turk feets longer. Flikker no weight.
>>
Ready yourself you smelly green lot! The adventure is ready to continue
>>
>>1123055
Aight
>>
>>1123055
hello
>>
>>1123055
Pa'ash is eager to continue
>>
>>1123055
Urk'turk and Flikker reporting in.
>>
>>1123082
>>1123144
>>1123209
>>1123255
Alright so as we left off, Urk'turk and Pa'ash ambushed a Prisoner Wagon and defeated the guards. Urk'turk has made a new Goblin Friend and Pa'ash has interogated the prisoners.

What will the orcs do now?
>>
>>1123317
Urk'turk will wait for talky pa'ash finish talk. Then go back to orc home and cook horse. Then ask green friend for more idea.
>>
>>1123317
I tell the human he will be set free once we arrive back to our camp.
Then, we loot the now dead humjols and have the prisoners carry the loot (they are bound, so there will be no danger in them carrying weapons). Once that is done, we set the corpses and the wagon on fire and start heading back to our camp.
No evidence, nice and clean.
>>
>>1123346
You loot the dead Guardsmen and take their weapons and armor and heave it onto the enchained prisoners, the elf and the dwarf clearly don't seem to like their position as pack mules, the human however seems to care little for the load put onto him. You use a flintstone you find to ignite a torche you've made with cloth parts you've torn from the guards clothing, you put them onto the wagon and burn the lot to cover your tracks. Then you set off back into the forest. Not a bad day after all.
As you close in to your camp it you look up and see the sky turning into a firey red, the sun has begun to set. Closing in on the camp you regroup with your other tribemembers Vira and Blacktooth they both seem pleased that you've made it back and brought loot with you. You tell the prisoners to put the loot somewhere near your tent and break Branner's chains, he rubs his wrists and grins widely. "I'll keep my word Orc, my life belongs to you now. And your word is my command." The other prisoners look at you with eager eyes, unsure what will happen to them.
You are not back at camp and must rest for tomorrow.
>>
>>1123397
You may still interact at camp but cannot leave it for the night
>>
Well shit
I gtg
Our different timezones make playing difficult op
Ill be back in a few hours
>>
>>1123440
No worries join whenever you want bud.
>>
>>1123397
>>1123402
Urk'turk asks Flikker what he think
>>
>>1123397
I make an offer to the dwarf.
He said he wanted to find new stories, so i can give him the story of a new, rising, orc empire. He will write about it and spread the word, in exchange i will let him live.

The elf... I leave him alone for now. He will serve as a fine sacrifice to Zknar, but not today.

sorry guys, i have to leave for a couple of hours. See you later.
>>
>>1123397
so now what we fast forward to tomorrow?
>>
>>1123451

"Flikker think horse meat not as tasty as burned roaches, too hard not squischy enough and no cracks when you munch on it." he chumps down on the roasted horse meat and giggles.

>>1123481
The Dwarf seems interested in your suggestion, "Well I never heard of one of those stories, but it certainly seems interesting. Dwarfs like me never got close enough to write about orcs and their tales. I could be the first to ever write about one. This could make tremendous success, you Orc have yourself a deal. I will write about you and you let me life seems like a fair deal to me." You unbound him from his chains and he squaddles to the campfire to take out writing utensiles.
The elf, being still enchained is bound to a stalagmite and curses at you from his position.
>>
>>1123525
Depends we haven't heard from Snat yet so I say we do, if that is not a problem.
>>
>>1123571
its not.
>>
>>1123571
no problem
>>
Sorry but I just realized that I have to head off for a little while I'll be back later though.
>>
Alright ready to go as soon as everyone is ready we can get right into the next day.
>>
>>1126498
Eyooooo
>>
>>1126498
Yo yo
>>
Just 2 so far hmm....
>>
What do you guys think should we start the new day already?
>>
>>1127601
Yeh
I can go with them this time and i could persuade some fools if needed
>>
Ok

You are awaken by a stream of light shining into your cave, the taste of the roasted horsemeat is still on your tongue and the smell of it in your nose. You scuttle out your beds and stretch yourselfs the Dwarf is still sleeping huddled up at the fire, Branner is standing outside the cave entrance watching the sunrise. Flikker has curled up to a ball and is snoozing on a flat stone near Urk'turks bed. And the elf is still sleeping with his hands tied by chains that are thrown around a large rock.
What is your next move?
>>
>>1127778
Bruh
Why didn't you quote us?
I've been waiting for my notification since i made my post

Im going to make some novice-tier poisons and harmful potions for battle since im going with the party this time
>>
>>1128506
Sorry bruh
>>
>>1127079
So Chief what will your next mission be?
>>
>>1128506
>>1127079

If you want to you can also get to know the prisoners you've rescued. They may have some useful information of the area or the land you're in. Or just in general see what you can get out of them
>>
>>1128556
Mmmmkay
Im going to get to know the elf, I'll try befriend him and act as the good orc-ess from the group

Maybe after a while he'll join us if i manage to convince him or seduce him
>>
>>1128601
You come close to the elf, he shifts and groans as you wake him up. As he opens his eyes he's startled it takes him a few moments to remeber the situation he is in. "What do you want?" he asks in a hostile tone of voice.
>>
>>1128684
Oh my!
Calm down there boy, im just trying to be friendly, ask him if he's hungry or needs anything

And if he wants to talk
>>
>>1128761
>or needs
Or if he needs anything
>>
>>1128761
"Who you calling boy, you toad? I'm probably twice as old as you! And I don't need friendlyness from my capturers thank you very much. And you're damn right I'm hungry, get me something to eat and maybe then we'll "talk" even though I doubt your orcs even know what that means." he gives you a stern look and shifts away from you.
>>
>>1128787
Wow
What a dick
Slap the mofo
I as just trying to be nice, im supposed to look after everyone here, including you

Then go fetch him some food
>>
>>1128839
You give him a hard smack across the face his pale skin turns to a firey red and he lets out a painful grunt, that must've hurt pretty badly. He spits to the side and looks at you with a more afraid than a hostile look. He'll definetly think twice before talking down on you. You stand up and walk over to the fire place to make put a couple pieces of dry meat inside a bowl bring it to the elf. He looks greedy on the food. He frowns and then looks up at you. "Thanks." he says quietly and under breath.
>>
>>1128877
Are you going to be nice now? Im trying to help you here, are you hurt, ill or something? Do you need help with anything?

And ask if he's willing to talk about himself and stuff, i like to know everyone who's under my care
>>
Be back in a few minutes
>>
>>1128929
"No, I'm...I'm fine" he stutters, "If you promise you won't hurt me, I'm willing to tell you whatever you want. But eating is gonna be hard with these chains around my hands. If you want to help me you could either get these chains of my hands or you'd have to feed me."
>>
>>1128987
Ha!
No.
Feed it to him

And talk him about random stuff, just be nice to him overall
>>
>>1129270
The elf's face suddenly turns into a concerned look, he didn't think you'd actually do it. He forces his mouth open and you shove the dry meat into his face, his face turns green whilst he is trying not to vomit about having orc hands shove food in his mouth. As you're done feeding him like an animal he is without a doubt scarred for life by this experience but he manages to smile at you. You start making some light conversation about the things orcs usally talk about, how many people he killed, how many battles he fought, how many beasts he slain and so on and so forth. Nothing he could really give you much answer to but he does not seem to reject your presence as much as before.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1129388
Holy Shit
I was trying to be gentle
I guess we don't know how to be gentle because we're orcs

Fuck it if we're not gentle by nature just...

SEDUCE HIM
>>
>>1129422
I mean he's your prisoner and you don't really need to get his opinion in this if you want to just take him.

But if you want to seduce him...well I guess there is no turning back from this. Give me a minute
>>
>>1129422
Ok so how do you want this to go down? What exactly do you want to do with him?
>>
>>1129468
Can i be gentle enough to actually seduce him and get his consent?
>>
>>1129506
I mean it would be strange for an elf, a memeber of an entirely different race to just consent to seduction from a woman who he knows for not even a day but hey tell you what he probably hadn't had poontang in along time so he'll probably isn't going to reject the thought.
>>
File: e282c2_5229690.jpg (169KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
e282c2_5229690.jpg
169KB, 960x800px
>>1129506
You know what if you manage to come up with a way to seduce him I'll let you do with him whatever you want with his consent.
>>
>>1129536
That's why I was asking, if i can actually get him to like me overtime I would prefer to let it progress so he gets used to the idea of staying here, we could use a ranged guy
>>
>>1129592
I think in his current position you the only thing you can do is force yourself on him, but getting him to like you overtime surely won't be a problem, If you manage to convince the chief that he should stay I think you should try it slow if you really want him to like you
>>
Sorry but I gotta go it's getting pretty late
>>
>>1129649
Yeah, that works, I'll take my time with him

>>1128529
Hey chief, can he stay? We could use an extra tribeman that knows his around a bow
>>
>>1129707
L8er m8
>>
>>1129726
>that knows his around
That knows his way around
>>
>>1129726
We don't need a weak-willed, unskilled, ”i'm so high and mighty because i'm an elf” member in our tribe. You can teach the humjol how to use a bow (maybe he even knows that already), but the elf will be killed after we get all the information he can give.
If you have a reason for him to stay, though, feel free to speak.
>>
>>1131598
Seems like the chief is not as pleased with the idea of accepting the elf into your tribe
>>
>>1131598
>>1132148

Shit
I don't have another reason for him to stay Tbqh
He could help us hunt? Since he was a hunter
Maybe use him as breeding stock?.... HHHNNNNG
I don't have any other good reason to negotiate with
If he's going to be killed after being interrogated i say we get on that right now
>>
>>1131598
Well Chief, the elf is wide awake if you have questions for him go ahead and ask him what you want to know.
>>
>>1116170
Slasher reporting in
>>
>>1132490
Reporting in once again
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.