[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolfhouse- Survival VR Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: g6hg6h.png (77KB, 270x177px) Image search: [Google]
g6hg6h.png
77KB, 270x177px
(Based off of a weird dream I had. Most of it I made up afterwards, and if I told you the part I actually dreamt it would spoil too much :P)

You are Jason, and you have just received a new VR game that places you in an open environment where you may interact with up to 10 players from all over the world that are randomly paired up with you and will be your survival partners whether you like them or not. The game claims to create intricate bonds between real players via a modern medium that claims to have taken away social interaction, and restores these bonds by placing players as young as 13 in impressively realistic life-or-death situations. You have heard rumors about players being unable to 'log off', and even claims that the death system applies to real life. But that is the least of your concern. As you don your headset and walk into the game's corridor menu, you can only wonder, "Who will be paired with me on this journey, and where will they be from?"
>>
>>1115092
So its sao. But not sao. Like a hunger games sao? Ok ill bite
>>
>>1115102
(Now that I think about it, pretty much. However, the players aren't given weapons and the only in-game violence to worry about comes from other players, and it is highly unlikely to meet players outside your group of ten due to the game's scope. It is more of a general survival game against the environment, but there are many beasts generated by the game that respond to player interaction, for example, the player must find a food source to survive and may decide to attempt to kill a nearby beast; that beast will become hostile and may kill the player, such as one of the many checks and balances the game contains.)

(The interactive part of the story comes from 'generating' events, beasts, and responding to in-story prompts such as dialogue. For now, the anonymous players may 'generate' the other players grouped with the main character, preferably done in the following format:)

Name:
Nationality:
Description:

This and many 'generations' will decide the flow of the story and may ultimately impact who lives or dies. However, a generator or story choice may not directly cause death or inflict permanent harm (Such as the loss of a limb), the choices will indirectly decide what happens through cause and effect.
>>
>>1115159
>Name:
Lazarus Zamenhof
>Age:
>Gender:
male
>Nationality:
Polish
>>
>>1115171
Lets go with this, description: relativley arian, with some freckles and a long ponytail
>>
>>1115171
(Note: Story advances will be done in Jacob's POV)

The holographic screen before you reveals a rectangular flag with white on top and red on bottom-the polish flag. Information begins to appear on the screen about the other player. His name is Lazarus and he is 21 years of age, Oddly enough, however, it doesn't specify more than the basics. Guess you'll have to wait and discover his personality for yourself.

There is a maximum of 8 more character selections.
>>
>>1115193
Ok...
>>
Are we supposed to be coming up with 8 more NPCs?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.