[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reluctant Werewolf Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

Your quest continues as Shaggy Rogers as you are now adjusting to your new life as a werewolf with your talking Great Dane and best friend Scooby and Winnie, your new girlfriend/mate with the possibility of being pregnant with your pups. You are now in the middle of packing your things as you decided to retake and continue your role as coach for the Grimwood Finishing School for Girls.

Scooby is busy getting the exercise equipment for gym class just like you asked him to while Winnie goes back into packing her things despite coming all the way here to move in with you and help you with your problem. After your negotiation with Miss Grimwood involving the issues with the food there, you now don't have to worry about going hungry again now that you have everything sorted out with the headmistress.

You placed every single clothing you have in your suitcase while adding your clothing with Scooby Snacks and every other leftover food item you have in the house in case you and Scooby get hungry on the way since it will be a long drive. You wiped the sweat of your fuzzy forehead with your fur covered arm.

Now that you have everything covered on your end, you wonder what will you do from here while you wait for the others to get their things done.
-----------
>Do/Say?
>Check on Scooby
>Check on Winnie
>Check and see if the others need help
>Go outside and load your stuff in the car.

Previous Thread: >>1078127
>>
>>1114189

"Like hey Winnie forgot to mention but Miss Grimwood said we're good to go, do you need any help repacking.. sorry for having you like, unpack in the first place."
>>
>>1114216
>"Like hey Winnie forgot to mention but Miss Grimwood said we're good to go, do you need any help repacking.. sorry for having you like, unpack in the first place."

"That's great Coach." Winnie says while in the middle of repacking her things before looking back at you. "And you don't have to apologize after all it WAS my idea for you to come back Grimwood and work as Coach again, you got nothin' to be sorry for really."

"Oh that's good ...well now that I've got that out of the way do you like need help with the repacking?"

"Nah I got it from here."

"Alright like I just thought I'd ask if you needed any ..." You looked away for a moment and scratched the back of your head with your claws. "So like uh ...I was kind of thinking..."

"What is it Coach?"

"Do you like think I'd make a good father ...I mean if you ever do get pregnant that is."

Winnie stops her packing and looks back at you. "Well of course I do whats makes me think you won't be?"

"I had to ask because I like never felt what it's like to be a father before."

"Well how DO you feel about being a Papa, Coach?"

"Well to be honest I'm like kind of excited and at the same time kind of nervous."

"So are you or are you not excited about being a dad?"

"Well I'm like more excited about being a dad and less excited about how your dad will accept the fact that you and I are mates and how he'll handle the fact that's gonna be a grandad."

Winnie rolled her eyes. "You're still going on about that?"

"Like a little?" You gave her a nervous smile.

"Coach ..." Winnie gets up and walks up to you, "You need to stop worryin' about what's gonna happen in the future and worry about what's happening now, you got your old job back, you don't have to worry about going hungry or worry about Grimwoods cooking and best of all you got yourself a new girlfriend and a mate for life."

"Like I guess those are some good points still I kind of get a bad feeling."

"What I don't get about you is that you're so laid back and yet you fear for the worst, let loose a little Coach."

>Do/Say?
>>
>>1114960

"Like y'know what you're right Winnie, everything is starting to look up and I can't be like, scared of every little thing. Who cares what your dad will say I'm going to be the best father I can be; and I'll like do my best to take care of you.. once I get this wolf thing down."
>>
>>1114960
>ya gotta be ready for when life throws you lemonade, because it always does.
>>
>>1115073
>"Like y'know what you're right Winnie, everything is starting to look up and I can't be like, scared of every little thing. Who cares what your dad will say I'm going to be the best father I can be; and I'll like do my best to take care of you.. once I get this wolf thing down."

Winnie smiles at you as she appears proud that you're seemingly coming to your own. "And I'll be here to help you with that." Winnie wraps her arms around your neck and pulls you in closely.

"Now are you sure you can handle being a Papa?"

You wrapped your arms around Winnie's waist. "Like if it does happen then I'm like prepared for it."

"Now you tell me, do you think I'd make a great mother?"

"Winnie like I think you'll do great as a mother."

You and Winnie looked each other in the eyes, exchanging kisses.

"Though as long as our kids grow up to be too wild like their mother."

"Well I hope our kids don't grow up to be too much of a coward like their father~"

"Ha ha, that's very funny..."

"C'mon Coach lighten up a little, you know you love me.~"

"Like do I know that?"

"'Course you do~"

You and smiled touch and nuzzle each others noses until you hear a sudden crash from downstairs.

"YAP!"

"Like what was that?!"

You now left the room and rushed downstairs to see what was that racket, it sounded like your friend Scooby was in trouble.

-----------

You find Scooby face flat on the floor with a lot of exercise equipment all over the place.

You placed your hands on your hips as you shook your head at Scooby.

"Gee Scoob like you had one job."

"Rehehehehehe! Sorry..."

You sighed it looks like you and I will have to clean this mess up before we even leave for Grimwood.

You took a couple of minutes to help your friend pick up the exercise equipment that he dropped. After a few hours you have every exercise equipment packed and ready for gym class with Winnie now finished repacking.

>Do/Say?

>Get outside and get the car running
>>
"Like hey guys you ready to go? It's going to be a bit of a ride to get back to Grimwoods. Winnie, Scooby Doo, are you sure you both have everything you'll need?"
>>
>>1116827
>"Like hey guys you ready to go? It's going to be a bit of a ride to get back to Grimwoods. Winnie, Scooby Doo, are you sure you both have everything you'll need?"

"I'm all set, Coach!" Winnie says while carrying her luggage of the things she needs.

"Re too!" Scooby is also seen carrying his luggage but his suitcase is really filled with nothing but Scooby Snacks.

"Alright like I'll get the car running and then we'll head on out." You opened the front door and left with Winnie and Scooby following you.

You've already packed your things in the car as you locked yourself and the others out while Scooby and Winnie were in the middle of loading their things in the van before letting themselves in to wait inside for you to come and drive.

You made your way to the van the same red van you drove in during your first day on the job as coach. The sight of it got you looking back on the old days when you arrive at Grimwood School and where you first met the girls.

"Uh...Hello? Earth to Coach are you coming inside to drive or what?"

You shook your head from hearing Winnie's voice as you stopped your daze. "Uh...right like sorry about that guess my mind was in a different place."

"Well we're ready when you are, Coach."

"Reah, re're ready rhen you are, Raggy."

You cleared your throat and made your way inside the van, placing your seat belt on while straightening your rear view mirror. "Does like have their seat belts on?"

"Yeah, we're ready, Coach. " Winnie rolled her eyes sounding a bit impatient. "Think ya can quit stallin' and start drivin' already."

"Okay okay like I'm just being sure that we're all buckled in." You took a deep breath before starting the car. "Okay here goes ...it's a bit dark out so bar with me you two."

"Oh I don't think that'll be much of a problem for ya, Coach."

You looked at Winnie with a confused not knowing what she means by that but you just shrugged it off.

You placed your hands on the wheel while putting the car on drive before you and the gang would finally head off.

----------

You are now in the middle of driving yourself, Winnie, and Scooby but it was hard for you to see since it's so dark not even the headlights was being any help for you.

"Like I can't see the thing from here ..it's so dark hard out."

You the squinted your eyes to try to see clearly before you could suddenly see clearly through the dark.

"Huh? Like what gives first I couldn't see in the dark but now suddenly I can like what's going on ....?"

"Ruh?" Scooby looks confused as he scratches his head with his paw. "I can't ree anything rit's too dark for re to ree ..."

Winnie just smirks.

>Do/Say?

>Ask Winnie what's happening
>>
>>1118073

"Like is this one of those werewolf perks Winnie? Is there anything else I should expect?"
>>
What the fuck is this? A Scooby-Doo/OC crossover quest?
>>
>>1118268
Either play and enjoy the quest or don't, Anon.
>>
>>1118093
>"Like is this one of those werewolf perks Winnie? Is there anything else I should expect?"

"Now you understand why I said you shouldn't have a problem driving in the middle of the dark, Coach?"

"Like you say it like that I didn't think meant by this."

"You just learn about it but now that you know you're starting to get the hang of it now, eh Coach?"

"Like I guess ....boy like this is nuts it's the middle of the dark and now suddenly I have night vision ...."

"Right rision ...?"

"No Scoob, Night vision ...like I wasn't too keen on being a werewolf back then but now I feel like this is all happening too fast."

"You're just learning about your potential as werewolf Coach, just relax you'll get the hang of it once we head over to Miss G's place."

"Like I don't think I'll ever get the hang of this but at least now I can see the road clearly now ...speaking of which, hey Scoob how far are we from reaching Miss Grimwood's place?"

"Rhmmm." Scooby grabbed the map to the location to the school.

Scooby looked and pondered where they are, turning the map upside down to get idea where the school.

"Like what's the hold up Scoob, are you gonna tell us where we are or not?"

"Rold on I'm trying, I'm trying!" Scooby then flipped the map over and over while tilting his head.

"Like knock it off, Scoob! Quit messing around back there and tell us the location!"

"Alright alright, Rheesh!" Scooby still couldn't tell where they are since it was too dark for him to look at the map.

"Why don't you let me look at it, Scooby?" Winnie says reaching her arm out to grab the map from Scooby.

"Rell okay." Scoob hands the map to Winnie.

"Well what does the map say, Winnie?"

"We're half way there Coach, just make a left and we should get there as soon as possible."

"Groovy, like I knew I could count on you Win."

"Rhmph!" Scooby scoffs sounding a bit jealous.

"Alright like hold on you two it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

You drove the van further until you've noticed the van slowing down. "Huh? Like what gives ...?" You check to see what was the problem with the van and learn that the van running low on gas. "Oh no, not now!"

"Like the car's running low on fuel!"

"Well I hate to break the news to you Coach but we won't be able to make it to the school at this rate, there's not even enough gas to make it all the way there."

"Roh no, rhat are re gonna do?"

>Do/Say?

>"Like there's gotta be a gas station somewhere around here."
>>
"Like there's gotta be a gas station around here somewhere."
>>
>>1120499
>"Like there's gotta be a gas station around here somewhere."

"Actually there's a one straight ahead, Coach. You should have enough gas to make it all the way to the station."

"Boy like talk about convenient, then case we'll make a quick stop at the gas station to get the van filled and runnin' then we can all hit the road again and head straight for Miss Grimwoods."

"Rounds good to re."

"Sounds like a plan."

You, Winnie, and Scooby agree to stop as at the gas station as you should have at least enough gas to make it there.

You drove a few blocks up straight ahead to where you find the gas station.

Thankfully no one else was there to get their cars loaded with gas but you fear there might be a problem dealing with the clerk from inside the gas station should they discover you're a werewolf.

"Alright like we're here but just for safety precaution...." You turned to look at Scooby.

"Rhm?"

"Like Scoob I'm gonna have to ask you to do me another favor and pay for the gas."

"Re? But rhy re?!"

"Don't worry Scoob, like I'll give ya the money to pay for the gas."

"But rhy can't you go in rhere and do it?"

"Like to be honest with you Scoob neither me or Win can go inside due to the fact that we're werewolves and I can't take any chances if the clerk were to freak out that there are werewolves coming into his store to buy some gas."

Scooby looks as you, raising an eyebrow while crossing his arms.

"Like please Scoob just do us this one favor and you don't have to do this kind of thing ever again."

"Romise?"

"I promise, like I'll even pinky promise." You placed your hand on your chest to show that you swear while raising your hand with you lifting your pinky finger.

"Rhmmmmm, rokay rust this once."

"Like thanks Scoob, you're a real life saver."

You then gave Scooby some money to pay for the gas as he leaves the van leaving you and Winnie alone.

Winnie looks at you. "You really think he got this?"

"Like don't worry I trust my pal."

Strangely enough Scooby was able to pay for the gas but not before using your left over money to buy himself some snacks.

With it still being night out you left the van so you can fill the van with gas.

It was taking a couple of minutes but you waited patiently for the van to be filled ...until you suddenly hear some engines coming from the street. You turned to look and discover that the sound was coming from a bunch of motorcycles.

Which appears to be ridden by some biker gang and they're head this way to the gas station.

>Do/Say

>Keep your distance from the gang

>Stay hidden as you fill the van with gas.
>>
"Like Winnie be honest, do people give you a hard time being a Werewolf? I mean we're like so close to Grimwoods, people like you and me can't be that strange to people out here right?"
>>
>>1120948

I don't think Winnie can hear you when while you're outside by yourself in the middle of filling the van with gas.

Not to mention you happen to have a run with a group of random bikers and that you could potentially run into some trouble.
>>
>>1120974

Wait now I'm confused, where would Winnie be then? I just assumed she'd be standing nearby or sitting in the van with some means of being within earshot.
>>
>>1120994
>With it still being night out you left the van so you can fill the van with gas.

Maybe I should've addressed this more specifically, right now she's in the van with Scooby currently waiting for you to finish filling the vehicle with gas.

It'd be kind of impossible for her to hear you especially when there are sounds of an engine running coming directly from some motorcycles being drove by a couple of random bikers now approaching the gas station.
>>
Hmm, well then I guess stay hidden while you fill the van with gas?
>>
>>1120942
>keep your distance from the gang
like, we don't really wanna have anything to do with 'em and it's dark enough that they won't notice our fuzzy complexion
and if they do we can just lie about going to a monster party or something, or go full werewolf and maul people, I dunno
>>
>>1121997
>>keep your distance from the gang

You decided to keep your distance away from the random biker gang, hoping they won't notice you and the others.

You went to peek at the bikers and discover that they are here to get their motorcycles pumped with gas just as you are.

"Like why at every moment guys like them show up at the wrong time especially around the middle of the night ...?"

Whether you like it or not, you decide not to concern yourself with the gang of bikers as you went straight back to pumping the van with gas while in a attempt to keep yourself hidden.

You now noticed one of the bikers heading inside the gas station to grab a couple of things while the others were being rather loud and obnoxious.

"Like, how long does it take for van to get pumped with gas ....?"

You now noticed one of the bikers approaching and to your horror they are head for the same spot your van is parked.

You closed your eyes and feared for the worst until you can hear one of the bikers talking to Winnie as it seems one of them was attempting to hit on her.

"Hey good lookin', that's a cool lookin' costume you got on, you headin' to a costume party~?"

Winnie rolled her eyes and tries to ignored the biker while Scooby was looking from the back, looking rather annoyed.

You sighed in relief that the biker doesn't noticed that Winnie's an actual werewolf, either that or you that the biker is probably stupid but the way he was trying to push his advances on your mate was not sitting well.

"How about you and I ditched the dog and you, me and the boys can hit the road.

"Thanks but no thanks buster besides I'm waiting for someone ..."

"C'mon babe don't be like that~?"

You suddenly felt something crawling through your stomach as you didn't like the way this guy was harassing Winnie.

>Do/Say?

>"Like she's already spoken for, sir ..."

>Confront him

>Threatened him
>>
>>1124518

"Like hey man, she's mine and I don't really care for you stepping on my territory."

He's already feeling some wolf coming from his gut, might as well step in the gruff direction.
>>
>>1124518
>confront him
>"like, she's already spoken for man"
be confident, puff up chest a little, don't over exaggerate, we're still shaggy even if we're feeling a little Alpha.
>>
>>1124764
>>1124795
>confront him
>"like, she's already spoken for man"

You couldn't just sit by and let this happen so you went towards the park and tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Excuse me sir but like that girl's already spoken for ...."

The biker turned around looking at you, raising an eyebrow. "Who the hell are you supposed to be?"

You could feel your spin shivering despite coming up to confront the biker.

"That fella you're talking happens to be my boyfriend and he ain't gonna just sit by and let you hit in his mate, ain't ya Coach?"

You gave Winnie a 'what are you doing?' look before looking back at the biker as you gulped loudly. "Like ...right."

You balled your hands into a fist trying to muster the courage to stand up to the biker despite how clearly frightened you are by this man. "Like I don't care if you come stepping on my territory ...but like she's mine and like no one else's ..."

"YOUR territory?" The biker walked up and leaned towards you as he starts to intimidate you. "Kid, do you know who the hell you're talking too."

You began to sweat feeling intimidated by the biker. "Like what did I just get myself into ...?"

"Roh no, Raggy!" Scooby is looking all the way from the back, clearly scared for you as he is shaking and clattering his teeth.

>Do/Say?

>Convince the biker to leave

>Try to intimidate him back

>Threaten him
>>
>>1125288

Threaten him! Woo fuzzy Shaggy!
>>
>>1125288
Try to intimidate him back by threatening him
say/do?
"Like, if I knew who I was talking to I I'd address you by your first name. But since I don't know you, (trademark shaggy laughter) you must not be that important".
"Now, why don't you leave me, my van and my girl alone before things get ugly, huh pal?"
>>
>>1125327
>>1125451

>Threaten/Intimidate him back

"Like, if I knew who I was talking to then I'd address you by your first name. But since I don't know you, heh heh heh you must not be that important."

"Now why don't you leave me, my van and my girl alone before things start to get ugly, huh pal?"

"Ruh-oh ..." Scooby covered his eyes as he couldn't bear to see what's going to happen next once you've started saying something like that.

The biker stares at you with an irritate look before grabbing you by the collar of your red v-neck t-shirt. "You know ....for some kid running around in some cheap ass werewolf costume you sure do got some balls, kid."

The biker gripped the collar of your shirt tighter. "...Too bad I gotta crush 'em."

'Put 'im down ya punk, you're messin' with the wrong girl if you think you can come up all the way here and mess with my mate!" Winnie growled as she was close to leaping out of the car and attacking the biker.

But you raised your hand up at her to call her off.

"Like Winnie don't, just stay in the van I got this ...."

"But Raggu! He could rurt you or worse!"

"Like don't worry I can handle this guy ..."

"Really? And how the hell some skinny werewolf dressing lil' shit like you gonna handle him."

"Like I'm not sure myself but there's one thing I do know that if you don't like stop where you're doing now....you're not gonna like what's gonna happen next ..."

"Is that suppose to be some kind of threat?"

>Do/Say

>Shake him off

>Intimidate him further
>>
Grab him by his collar and lift him off the ground with unknown werewolf strength!

"Like yeah man, it is a threat. Do you have a problem with that?"
>>
Do/say
>jab the biker in the armpits, the surprise will make him release your collar
>then follow up with >>1127334 suggestion
>>
>>1127334
This
>>
>>1127334
>>1128406

>jab the biker in the armpits, the surprise will make him release your collar
>Grab him by his collar and lift him off the ground with unknown werewolf strength!

You find yourself in the clenches of the biker who has you by the collar of your shirt. Normally you'd be scared but you suddenly find yourself resisting the biker.

You reached and grabbed the biker by the arms as you slowly began to gripped them hard as you hear bones starting to break.

The biker is surprised by your sudden strength as he began to cringe in pain from your strong grip.

"What the hell ....?"

With the biker distracted, you extracted your claws out and fiercely jabbed the biker through the armpits.

The biker yelped in pain as his yelping was almost like the yell of a little girl.

The strike you've landed on the biker forced him to drop you as he landed on the ground flat on this butt.

"What is this ...just who the hell are you ....?!"

The biker's tough demeanor completely as he expresses signs of fear while he was slowly crawling away from you.

You now walked up to the biker and grabbed him by the collar of his jacket, lifting him up straight up from the ground.

"Like yeah man, it IS a threat. Do you got a problem with that?"

"Look man j-just take it easy ....!!!"

"Like I'll only say this one last time and you better get through that thick skull of yours ....don't let me see you coming over here harassing my mate ever again, got it punk?"

You snarled loudly as you showed your sharp teeth to the biker while the biker was scared spineless you can hear him lose control of his bodily functions.

The biker nods showing that he now gets the message. "Y-Yes sir ..." He says stuttering through his mouth.

Once you've made your point you dropped the biker down with the biker landing on his butt once more before crawling up to run away from you as he screamed in terror.

You watched the biker run away with a satisfied smirk until you suddenly were stopped in your trance. "Huh ...?"

You looked at your clawed hands as you wonder what just happened just now. "Like what just happened, did I do all that ....?"

"You sure did, Coach! Boy you really showed that punk who's the real alpha, you even had him pissing himself before he ran right off!"

>Do/Say?

>"I did?"

>"Like it was nothing he wasn't that big of a deal."

>Ask Winnie if she's okay
>>
>>1128676

"Are you alright Winnie? They didn't like, cause you too much trouble did they?"
>>
>>1128676
>Ask Winnie if shes okay
>>
>>1128676
>>
>>1128676
>Like he wasn't that big a deal
>But hey, I'm more concerned about you, are you okay win?
>when Winnie confirms she's alright ask scooby if he's okay
>proceed to Grimwoods
>>
>>1128720
>>1128953
>>1129329
>>1129560

"Are you alright Win, like he didn't give you guys any trouble did he?"

"Nah that punk couldn't lay a finger on me if he tried, honestly I think that guy was just actin' all tough. Well...he ain't so tough now that you've sent him runnin' home to his mama."

"Rhat about you, Raggy? Are you rokay?"

"Don't worry Scooby I'm fine, like he didn't hurt me or anything..."

"Though I like had to admit that I was a tad afraid when he lifted me off the ground ..."

"Speakin' of which you really show 'em what for Coach, maybe next time he'll learn who's the true alpha is on these streets!"

"Well like I don't know about that though I had to admit it actually felt good for a moment ..."

You ruffled your hair while still unsure on how the way you've acted like you became a different person.

You decided not to think too hard about it as long as your mate and Scooby were now safe.

"Anyway I should finish pumping this van with gas, like just give me a couple more minutes to finish and we''ll head back out for Grimwood's place."

After your little confrontation with one of the bikers and you went back to filling the van with gas once you've waited a couple of minutes, the van was completely filled with gas, with you and others ready to hit the road again.

Your journey continues back on the road with you driving and Scooby now sleeping in the back leaving only you with Winnie who is still awake.

You felt a bit nervous rehashing your time as coach at Grimwood's but Winnie places her hand on top of yours where your hand is still on the wheel is with Winnie giving you the 'It's gonna be okay' look.

You smiled at Winnie knowing how you now have someone else who's there for you other than Scooby. You felt real lucky to have someone like her on your side especially someone who can relate to you and fiercely loyal to you unlike your ex.

You now have passed a building that's actually the Calloway Military School for boys but you are shocked to find out that it's now in rubble. "Hey Win, like isn't this the Calloway Military School where you and the rest of the girls competed against in a volley ball match? Like this place is a mess, just what happened to it?"

"Oh right, you don't know. Calloway went out of business years ago it hasn't been the same since you left."

"Like that's kind of tragic I thought I could at least couple with the Colonel and the rest of the boys too after leaving."

"Well things change Coach ....anyway lets not worry about that besides we're already arrived at Miss G's place."

You saw the School of Miss Grimwood and saw how it still looks the same to this day. Just looking at it really takes you back.

>Do/Say

>"Well like I guess this is it ..."

>Find a spot to park your van

>Wake Scooby up
>>
>>1130225

"So like, catch me up to speed on all the important stuff since I've been gone Winnie. It'd be nice to not going in completely blind."
>>
>>1130258
I agree with this fellow
>>
>>1130258
Yes, we should know what's going on with the girls, Miss Grimwood, even Patches and Miss Grimwoods butlers, the octopus and the severed hand.
maybe ask if Revolta's around, we wanna be prepared now that we've got a girlfriend/mate to look out for
>>
>>1131988
Oh lord have mercy.

Let me see what I can write later on.
>>
>>1132164

Some advice, don't hesitate to do giant posts of words and lore. Seriously, we'll read it!
>>
>>1132171
I'm talking the picture that was drawn by Herny.

I have no problem writing a long post since I tend to do that now and then.
>>
>>1132178

Oh my sweet Summer child, I'm sure you've seen all the fun pics by now.
>>
>>1132179
I have though most of them involved Phanty since he favored her so much.

Though I always preferred Winnie out of the all the other Ghoul Girls.
>>
Hey guys, sorry for the delay but I'm feeling rather sluggish with a bit of writer's block today.

So it may take me a while before I can write out your suggestions.
>>
>>1136857

You do you man, it's on page 8. Worst comes to worse you open another thread.
>>
>>1136863
I might make a Part 3 for the next thread but I can't promise I'll do it right away as soon as this thread reaches page 10.

It may take me a couple of weeks or months until I have the motivation to continue on and write the whole thing out again.
>>
>>1130258
>>1130618
>>1131988

"Say Win mind giving me and Scoob here a little more update, like did anything else change since we've left."

"Nothin's really changed much ever since those Calloways threw in the towels and called it quits."

"I see like what about the rest of the girls?"

"Well Esla's her usual self though lets just say she got herself a bit of a 'upgrade' if ya catch my drift, Phanty's still her cheery self an' Bats still flappin' 'er lips with those lame puns. Thankfully we don't have to hear 'em now that she's away dealin' with 'er Pop."

"Like what about Tanis? Did she like grow up with the rest the girls? It's kinda hard to imagine her all grow since me and Scoob knew her as that sweet innocent lil' girl we used to know."

"Actually ...she still is and lemme tell ya puberty hasn't been very generous with her lately."

"Wow like I'd thought and imagine she'd grow up along with the rest of the girls ..."

"Well me an' tha girls kept growin' while Tanis ...she just stopped."

"Though if I were you Coach I'd not mention it to her face, she's still pretty sore about."

"Heh heh heh like dully noted Win and I'm assuming Miss Grimwood's her usual self still going on with her lousy cooking?"

"Best hope she doesn't hear you say but yeah Miss G's her usual self and then there's Matches ..."

The mentioning of Matches name caused Scooby's ears to perk up and jump in terror.

"Yep! Ratches!?"

"Oh good Scoob you're awake, yeah Matches. You know that same pet dragon Miss Grimwood keeps at her house? You two used to pal around like a lot."

Scooby remembers but those moments he had with Matches were good ones, as he could still remembered the time he scorched his tail.

"Aw like c'mon Scoob you and Matches are like tight now."

"I ruess so ..."

"Though I'd be careful he still has that short temper of his so I suggested staying on his good side from now on~" Winnie teased.

"Roh boy ..." Scooby covered his face with his paws as he doesn't want to think about what kind of encounter he and Matches will have next.

"Heh heh well like I guess we better park the van and get inside."

You drive the van closer to the mansion as the bars ominously open on their own.

You gulped. "Oh boy like this really takes us back, huh Scoob?"

"Reah ..."

"It really is good to have you back, Coach." Winnie places her hand on your should as she looks you in the eye. "...Really."

You smiled at her.

>Do/Say
>>
>>1137511

Apply a loving peck on the forehead to Winnie

"Like as long as I have you and Scooby with me nothing can go wrong; isn't that right Scoob?"
>>
>>1137524
I like this
>>
>>1137524

You wrap your arm around Winnie's neck as you apply a loving peck on her forehead.

"Like as long as I have you and Scooby with me nothing can go wrong; isn't that right Scoob?"

"Right, Raggy!" Scooby says taking his paws from his eyes though he was still having second thoughts about this.

Now feeling more composed you drove right through the entrance where the gate was opened for you to enter until you'd find a spot to park your van.

You, Winnie and Scoob nowleft the van and opened the trunk to collect your luggage while Scooby was left to carry the exercise equipment though you reminded Scooby not to drop them this time as the three you made your way to the front door of the mansion.

You took a deep breath as you puffed your tuft chest out with confidence as you knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer until you spotted the front door slowly opening on its own while you hear it making a creaking sound.

You gulped loudly while Scooby appears to be close to fainting.

"Like Hello?" You and the others walk inside the mansion to look around to see if any body was home until feel someone touching your shoulder.

"Like not now, Scoob ..."

You now feel someone tapping your shoulder. "Like knock it off Scoob!"

"But Raggy, it rasn't re." Scooby says walking right beside you.

"Like if it isn't you then who is ...Winnie?"

You turned to look who was tapping your shoulder and you found out that it wasn't Winnie but a floating severed hand.

"ZOINKS!" You jumped back while Scooby leaps away in terror.

"We've been expecting you, Mr. Rogers. Welcome back."

You looked around to find where that voice is coming from.

"And oh my so it seems the rumors are true that you are now in fact a werewolf." Miss Grimwood approaches you while looking you over. "I almost couldn't recognize you for a second there, oh the rest of the girls will be so happy to see you back. Hopefully you'll stay longer this time."

"Like it's great to see you again too Miss Grimwood and don't worry I won't be leaving any time so since we've had our agreement over the phone and I like have all the time I need to help the girls get back into shape."

"Wonderful and I assumed you've taken good care of him during your time at his place, Winnie?"

"You could say that~" Winnie winks at you as you blushed and scratched the back of your hand.

Scooby looked confused from the sudden flirting you and Winnie were giving each other as he scratched the top of his head with paw not sure what to make of that.

"Well now your back and hopefully for good Mr. Rogers I'm sure you'd love to see the rest of the girls again."

"Like of course other than Win I'd love to see how much the rest of them have grown up since our departure."

"Very well, oh girls." Miss Grimwood clapped her hands to call the girls down. "Come on down and welcome back your original gym teacher."

Cont.
>>
>>1142061
Oh nice! You are still around
>>
>>1142113

I'm so scared of losing this guy, he's actually really good.
>>
>>1142061

You hear loud high pitched laughing echoing across the mansion.

You recognize that exact high pitched laughter but you can't tell where it's coming from.

"Hello?" You looked around slightly different as you could hear that exact coming in closer.

You don't know why because you suddenly something cold passing through you. "Boo!"

"YIPE!" You jumped high in the air and land in Scooby's arm still shaking from the jump scare."

"AHahahahahaha! Sorry I just couldn't resist!" Phanty says floating around you.

"Phantasma? Like is that you?" You still find that your old student still looks the same but is more mature than she used to look.

"Hi Teacher!" Phanty floats by you. "Oh my, so it is true you're really a werewolf now!" Phanty looks over you as she continues her high pitch laughing. "Now we have two werewolves in the mansion!"

"Least I ain't the only werewolf in the group anymore." Winnie anymore."

"L-L-Like good to see you again, Phanty ...."

You left Scooby's arms as you dusted yourself off. "Like, wow you really blossomed I didn't think ghost could age in fact."

"You'd be surprised, Teacher!" Phanty continues her high pitch laughing as she holds your furry-like hands together. "We're so glad to have you back back as our teacher, this is so exciting."

"Yeah like believe it or not I'm kinda excited too ..."

"So like where are the other girls ...?"

"Coach!"

You felt someone strong grab you and pulled you into big but a rather painful hug.

"Zoinks!"

You find yourself being hugged and crushed by the surprised hugger and tried to gasped for air as your face was smothered against her chest. "Elsa ...?"

"I'm sorry Coach when I heard you were coming back I was so excited I just had to."

>Do/Say?

>"Like it's great to see you too but can you like let go of me please ...?"
>>
>>1142217

Nah I ain't dead.

I'm just been slacking off. I actually regret not paying attention to this thread.

Worst of all and as I feared this thread's now on page 9 and is close to page 10.
>>
>>1142228

"Like.. oh what the hey, come here Elsa it's great to see you again too!"

Give her a friendly hug!
>>
>>1142256

"Like it's great to you see again too, Elsa..." You struggle but tried your best to return the friendly hug she is giving you while you continue to cringe from the pain.

"'A'ight Els I think he gets the point already give 'im some space." Winnie says as if she doesn't sound too jealous from the attention your getting.

Elsa finally releases you from her grip as you gasp for air and struggle to get back on your feet after that painful embrace you've received.

"Sorry Coach I guess I don't know my own strength ..."

"Like don't sweat it Elsa I wouldn't be used to it if I didn't decide to come back to the mansion and teach class again."

"Speaking of which I feel like I'm missing someone."

You feel someone tugging on your blue jeans as you look down to see a certain mummy.

"Hi Shaggy."

"Tanis?! Wow like you hav-" You stopped yourself after remembering what Winnie said about mention Tanis not aging.

"... Have become adorable as ever!" You down on your knees to Tanis's level. "Like how' have you been all these years?"

"I've been pretty good, Shaggy. But how come you're a werewolf?"

"Like that's kind of a long story but that's not important what's important is that I'm back and I hope stay to teach you girls just like the old days."

"You're really gonna stay this time?"

>Do/Say?
>>
>>1142345
>Reach our hand over her as if we were to pat her head
>Stop at the last moment because we think she might see this gesture as condescending
>Put our hand on her shoulder instead
"I, like, do intend to stay this time, Tanis"
>>
>>1142441

Yep, this sounds Shaggy as fuck.
>>
>>1142441
>>1142805

You reach your hand out to pat her head but stopped yourself believing that she'll see this gesture to be be rather condescending.

Instead you placed your hand on her shoulder while giving a sincere smile.

"Like I do intend to stay this time ....and hopefully good."

Tanis smiles at you and proceeds to give you warm loving though innocent hug.

"Welcome back, Teacher."

You smiled and happily returned the gesture.

"Like it's good to be back."

"Well now that we've rounded up all the girls while having her lil' reunion, we oughta let Coach get settled in."

"Wait I think we're still missing something ...."

You looked around the mansion some more until something finally popped into your head.

"Like, where's Sibella? Isn't she back from her visit from her dad's."

"I'm afraid not Mister Rogers," Miss Grimwood frowned. "Sadly she won't be here to partake in our reunion and welcome you back like the rest of the girls."

"Like is she still ..."

"It's best you don't mention when she finally returns though I'm sure she will be glad to see you again and welcome you back like the rest of the girls."

You can't help but feel a bit guilty even though Dracula was in the wrong for what he did to you, you can't help but feel bad that you had to drag one of the girls in your current situation.

"Come now Mister Rogers, this whole thing isn't your fault." Miss Grimwood places her hand on your shoulder. "We all don't like to see her this way."

'Almost all of us ..." Winnie added with Miss Grimwood giving her a dirty look.

"This soon shall pass Mister Rogers, so please chin up."

"Yeah, cheer up Shaggy." Tanis says as she holds your hand.

"I'm here for you, Coach." Elsa added.

"Me too!" Phanty also added while giving her typical high pitched laughing.

"Me rhree."

"We all are, Coach!" Winnie says placing her hand on the other side of your shoulder.

>Do/Say?
>>
>>1143359

"Like you're all wonderful; I couldn't ask for better friends! I am curious though, like where is Matches?"
>>
>>1143414
This is fine
>>
Welp, we'e reached Page 10.

Sorry that I couldn't get into it I was hoping this was continue longer in the last thread.

Sorry I couldn't get into this one but hopefully I can next thread when I have more motivation to write these scenes out.

Hope you all enjoyed the threat regardless and be sure to stay tuned for more Shaggy Quest.
>>
>>1143746

Looking forward to it! You should make a Tumblr or a Twitter we can follow so we know when you're active.
>>
>>1143759

I'd rather stay anonymous but I'll definitely keep in touch when I decide to make a 3rd thread for Shaggy Quest.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.