[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth of Infinity: (REVIVAL OF MAGE ACADEMY)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: libraryofalexandria.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
libraryofalexandria.png
1MB, 800x800px
Twitter: @sharktitsqm

PDFs of Old Threads: https://mega.nz/#F!qYhAGbBT!qFv7cZF0zbxGUZ5NL8JMCw

"You see, the Church of the God King is a relatively large religion within the magic world. I am
at the top chain of command. For years, our job has been protecting everybody from the evils that lurk
about. We give worship to the God King, he who walked 50 years ago and struck down the Old Horror. We
continue the legacy of fighting against evils. We see you and your great potential, and compare it to the
original trials faced by the God King. For that reason, we see you as the next incarnation. With your coming
though, we also feel there is a great evil coming that you must prepare to face. I've been chosen as one of
those who will help to train you." She smiles at you.

"I'm not sure how you mean. What exactly do you want to do?" You say, giving her a confused look.

"I can see that you are somewhat confused. Listen, I would be willing to explain this to you at some point later on. You seem to be in a hurry after all. Please, if you need anything at all, please feel free to call on me."

>"Umm, okay..."

>"Who are you exactly?"

>Write in
>>
>>1113672

(Hi there. I started this quest earlier last summer but due to travel I was unable to continue it. I'm trying to revive this quest and have made plans to be a better QM this time around. I will try to post schedules, delays, new threads, update notifications, etc. to my twitter. Most days of the week updates will be scarce but weekends and times I don't have classes I will try to update once or twice per hour hopefully.)
>>
>>1113672
>"Who are you exactly?"
>>
"Who are you exactly?" You ask.

"My name is Selena Noumouv. I will attempt to send you a message later so that I can explain your destiny." She begins to turn and walk away. After a few steps, she quickly turns to face you again.

"One last thing, those of my flock wear a red pin on their uniforms. If you speak to any of them they will report anything they hear to me. If you need anything and cannot message me, feel free to ask for their help. They have been ordered to help you for anything you desire."

You continue to walk, eventually arriving back at your dorm. You go up in the elevator until you eventually reach your room. You take a shower and change into a fresh set of clothes. You look at the clock and see you have about 30 minutes until you have to leave to meet Axelle in the shopping center.

>Watch TV

>Read some news reports

>Leave early

>Write in
>>
>>1113776
>>Leave early
>>
>>1113776
>Read some news reports
>>
You decide to leave early to meet Axelle. You throw your Connector and your wallet into your pocket and leave the dorm. You walk towards a large group of buildings a couple blocks away from the dorm. You find a tram station which says it goes to another island section. You get on the tram and take a seat in one of the open seats.

You ride for roughly 10 mins before you arrive at a station. From a look out the window, this looks like some kind of shopping center. You get off of the tram and find yourself in the middle of a large group of people who are standing around the station.

The shopping center is massive. People and creatures of all shapes, sizes, and colors are wandering around. You don't know exactly where Axelle wants to meet you here, or if this is where she actually intends to meet you.

>Message Axelle

>Look around

>Ask for directions to park

>Write in
>>
>>1113858
>>Look around
>>
>>1113858
>Look around
>>
You decide to look around a bit more. You see many different kinds of stores. This shopping center has everything from clothing stores to specialty magic shops. You've never seen this many stores in one place but one other time, when you lived in Turkey.

You remember that your father took you to the shopping center in one of the bigger towns. You weren't able to buy anything but loved looking around. You remember seeing soldiers on the TV, fighting against some people in a news report.

The buildings here are so tall that you feel like an ant compared to them. You see there is a big building with a red emblem on it, several embassies, an office for the Magus Board, as well as a travel agency. There are also the docks near to this area.

>Message Axelle

>Go into a building (write in which)

>Ask for directions to park

>Write in
>>
>>1113926
>>Message Axelle
>>
>>1113926
>Message Axelle
>>
You take out your Connector and send Axelle a message.

You: Hey, where do you want to meet?

You receive no answer for a few seconds, then suddenly you cannot see anything as something covers your eyes.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice says.
>>
>>1114010

>"Axelle"

>"Astrid"

>"Somebody"

>Write in
>>
>>1114010
>>
(This revival isn't going quite like I planned. Are you guys still interested, or are you just kinda putting something in?)
>>
>>1114010
>Astrid"
>>1114030
Yes
>>
>>1114040
(yes to which one?)
>>
>>1114049
The latter
>>
>>1114067
No, wait. I meant the first one.
>>
"Astrid." You respond to the voice behind you.

"No. Why would that be who is here? You remember who you came here to meet right?" The voice sounds slightly annoyed.

The shroud over your eyes disappears and you turn around to face a displeased looking Axelle. You begin to feel a bit bad, you had told her you were meeting her here.

"I don't understand why you tolerate her." She pouts and crosses her arms. You can see she's wearing a green dress and ribbon in her hair. Her displeased look soon changes to a more happy one as she grabs your hand. "Whatever, let's go, I have some things I want to do. Let's not let this ruin the day."

You are surprised. You didn't even say anything and she worked through something she was upset about. You agree to be taken by the hand to several different shops to look at clothing and accessories. She takes you to a CD shop where she looks around at all the different kinds of music that are available. You don't listen to much music, or at least most of what you did hear was on the radio when you lived in Turkey. You only were allowed to listen to the radio every couple of days.

Eventually, she picks a few things out that she wants to buy. She looks over at the line in the store, which is fairly long. She tells you that you should go look for somewhere to eat outside and that she will be out in a minute.

You walk outside and find yourself faced with a sizable crowd of people. You turn on your Connector and see that it is about 12:15. You notice there are a group of people in red robes trying to talk to the stream of people passing them. There are also several restaurants around here. There appears to be a burger place, an italian restaurant, a Chinese food restaurant, and a Greek restuarant just in this small stretch of the shopping center.

>Talk to the people in the red robes

>Decide on the Greek restaurant

>Decide on Italian

>Decide on Chinese

>Decide on burgers

>Look around more

>Write in
>>
>>1114097
>Decide on Chinese
>>
>>1114097
>>Talk to the people in the red robes
>>
>>1114114
(welcome new guy)
>>
You cross over the stream of people, walking towards the group of red robed figures. One of them begins to walk towards you. He approaches and begins to speak to you with a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon, sir. Are you prepared for the coming end of days?" The young man asks you. You notice that the boy is very handsome.

"I'm confused. What do you mean?" You respond.

"Oh, you don't know. A prince has been born, and his birth has signaled a great evil is approaching. This evil has been predicted by a great prophet, a god among men. He has told us that we must prepared to fight against these evils. His followers, his flock, is preparing to face the challenges ahead. We are the Church of the God King. We follow the word of his descendant. We follow the supreme and absolute truth of this world and will face the coming end times and overcome it."

You are slightly shocked by just how much information was just conveyed to you. The boy has a passionate expression on his face and looks quite excited.

"Now, I can't give you the secrets of surviving this event. If you want to know more, you can come to one of our retreats or conferences." He turns his head, something having caught his attention. He gives a weird look towards something thats behind you. You feel yourself being pushed back as Axelle puts herself between you and the boy in the red robe.

"Back up, don't bother him. He's not interested." Axelle says angrily to the man. The boy is very confused.

"Why don't you back up?" The boy says to Axelle. "He can make his own decisions."

>Tell Axelle to back off

>Keep quiet

>Write in
>>
>>1114235
>Keep quiet
>>
im still here, i just got back and im about to update
>>
You keep quiet. The guy and Axelle get into a heated argument, which attracts the attention of several other red robed figures which move towards them. Axelle, clearly angry but not quite wanting a fight, starts to back away, grabbing your arm to make you walk with her.

"What was that about?" You ask. Axelle shakes her head angrily.

"Those guys...stay away from them. I don't know what they told you. Their typical schtick is to say that they are a 'church'. They are a church in title alone. What they actually are, is a very powerful and influential cult. They started to gain members about five or six years ago and now they have an absolutely massive following. They have many powerful mages who are members of their organization, as well as many rich and powerful people. They have fabulous wealth and influence. They have been giving my country and superiors hell for a while. Don't listen to what they say. I don't know what interest they have in you, but whatever it is it can't be good." She stops and turns to look at you. "Promise you'll stay away from them?"

>"Sure"

>"I don't know, they don't seem that bad."

>Write in
>>
(to anyone who is still hanging around, do you want to see this continue?)
>>
>>1114882
>"I don't know, they don't seem that bad."
>>1114928
Yes, if you want.
>>
>>1114965
(ok, i will try to update sometime soon, but I have classes so it might be a tad sporadic. Check my twitter because I'll probably post about updates there. probably will be in new thread, ill put the stuff from this thread into a PDF and add it to the folder. Any ideas on how to get the word out about this quest and increase interest?)
>>
"I don't know, they don't seem that bad." You say to her offhandedly. She looks you dead in the eyes, a heavy look crossing her face.

"Don't question me. I'm telling you the truth to make sure you stay safe. They seem nice on the outside, but they've got good enough lawyers to make sure that all the dark things they do in the shadows stay hidden. I've seen some of the files on things they've done, and theres nothing at all nice about them. They look for bright people to convert so that they have more people to do research, fighting, etc. for them. They are nothing but trouble. I don't want you getting involved with them." She grabs your hand and starts walking with you again.

"What is your problem with them exactly?" you say, confused.

"That's not important. All you need to know is that they are bad news." She says coldly, before suddenly returning to her somewhat cheerful demeanor. "Where do you want to go for lunch?"

>Burgers

>Chinese

>Italian

>Greek

>Look for other restaurants
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.