[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whodunnit Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: WhodunitQuest1.png (3KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
WhodunitQuest1.png
3KB, 256x192px
Finding himself in a dirty motel room in the bad side of town isn't atypical for our protagonist. A seasoned detective, diving headfirst into the parts of the city that most people are comfortable to sweep under the rug comes with the job. So, it was that this case started like any other case. Some poor sap got themselves killed, and he gets called in to sort it out.

Well, that's enough monologuing for now. First things first, let's go over the facts of the case. Then, let's do as we always do.

>3 determines the victim's name
>5 determines the cause of death
>9 determines the protagonists first action
>>
>>111020
Steve Johnson
Jealousy
Genuflect
>>
>>111020
Dongus Maximus
--
Loot the victim's stuff
>>
Daxter Mobot
Beaten to death with a blunt object
Search the body.
>>
>>111020
Gerard McDingledongle
-
Store the TV in your hammerspace pocket.
>>
>>111703
winrar?
>>
>>111020
Add lamp to inventory
>>
>>111020
he pops another pain pill to keep "the headaches" gone he figures its just easier to dull life
>>
>>111075
>jealousy as a cause of death

>>111020
Victim
- Gerard McDingledongle

Cause of death
- Victim appears to be covered in gunshot wounds, but no bullets were found in the body during the autopsy and very little blood was found where the body was discovered.

First action
- Figure out who saw the victim last before he died.
>>
>>111020
slutty mcgee
strangulation
search room for clues
>>
>>112273
Talk to the desk person at the motel
>>
>>112273
>>111020
Rerolling for same thing.
>>
Rocky Dapossi
Rock in the pussy
Put rock in the pussy
>>
File: WhodunitQuest2.png (3KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
WhodunitQuest2.png
3KB, 256x192px
The victim was Gerard McDingledongle. He'd been bludgeoned to death by a heavy hard-cover book. Guess the old spinster who taught grade school English was wrong. Books can hurt you.

Upon closer inspection, the book is an annotated, special-edition hardcover of La Jalousie, or Jealousy over here in the states, by Alain Robbe-Grillet. Who the hell is he? Don't ask me. I just saw it on the cover of the book.

Anyway, let's just get to business.

[Since no-one's hit a 9 yet, I'm going to expand the determiner for the first action to 9, 0 or dubs.]
>>
>>116207
Inspect plant
>>
>>116207
Taste that red fluid to determine what it is.
>>
>>116207
Eat through lampshade and take lamp as blugeoning weapon incase of other homicidal maniacs
>>
[Since we still have no 9,0 or dubs... Determiner is now 1,3,5,9,0 or dubs.]
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.