[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Spy Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: female-spy.jpg (21KB, 340x425px) Image search: [Google]
female-spy.jpg
21KB, 340x425px
You bring the wine glass to your mouth, sipping. You put it down and give the punchline to the anecdote.

>So he says, "The hell can I do with prada?"

The table erupts into laughter. In their distracted state, you look down to your wrist, and then to your ankle.

PDA and pistol are both functional and ready.

>Give me a name, age, and organization. Backstory optional.
>>
>>1106690
>Name
Joanna Jean Blackburn
>Age
>Organization
I.R.I.S.
>>
>>1107006
One of the men seated at the table gets up. He is old and portly, with fading and balding blond hair.

>Excuse me, gentlemen, I will return momentarily.

He leaves, heading for the bathroom. A line of text pops up on your wrist PDA.

>"He's leaving, now's your chance."

>Excuse yourself and follow him
>Wait for now, there'll be a better chance...
>>
>>1107097
>>
>>1107097
Well on that note ... nose powdering time!
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1107097
>>Excuse yourself and follow him
Roll to seduce, of course.
>>
>>1111887
Great. He's gay.
>>
>>1107097
>Follow
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1112022
Grab a sausage from the table and shove it into your underwear, disguising yourself as a qt trap then.
>>
You get up from the table, excusing yourself.

>"Dearest apologies, but I must be off. So long."

The occupants of the table bemoan your departure, but you continue onwards.

While no one is looking, you sneak into the men's room. You draw your small pistol from your ankle, and, taking a quick glance, see that no one is around....No one. You kick open the stalls, one by one, your pistol at the ready.

Nothing.

Suddenly, you hear a voice.

>"Think I'm so stupid...?"

You turn to the bathroom entrance to see the man flanked by two bodyguards.

Shit....

>Run
>Fight
>Call for backup
>>
>>1120681
>Call for backup
>Bluff until they arrive
>>
>>1120681
>>Fight
>>
>>1120718
Supporting this
>>
>>1120681
>Fight
pew pew
>>
>>1120681
>Call for backup
>>
>>1120718
>>1121199
>>1122046
You can't make a scene, not again....

Time to bluff.

You lower your pistol and put on your best fake smile. You quickly tap the help button on your PDA.

>Write-in bluff (1d10)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>1122979
>>
>>1122979
Ah, Just the man I wanted to see. I couldn't help but be irresistibly attracted to you when I saw you at the table. So when you left, I decided to follow you and become the mother of your children. By force if necessary.
Of course, since you brought company, I'd be happy to accommodate.
I've got three holes and two hands ready for action.

So what'll it be Big Daddy. Are you gonna give me a spanking for being a bad girl?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.