[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orc Civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I'm gonna try to do this and we will see how it works.
You are an orc warlord, an old member of a tribe who was proficient enough to be raised to a leadership role among one of the elder, or leading, tribes. In this world, Orc culture is made up of several tribes who band together into clans. Each tribe usually has a specific trade. In simpler terms, they are like guilds but much more in depth, taking total control of orc lifestyles. These tribes usually follow a singular tribe of elders, who lead a clan of several of the other diverse tribes.
The idea behind this being mass specialization leading to unrivaled power.
Your job will be to band together trustworthy advisors from your old tribe (Of which you will choose what your trade was) and unite various tribes in order to create a diverse and powerful clan capable of surviving in this world.
You will also choose your starting environment, being either Forest, Hills, Mountains, Swamps, or any other ecosystem you can think of.
Also pick a name
>>
>>110572
As far as tribe choices, their are obviously warband tribes as well as shamanistic ones are more or less the priest class who worship the elemental and various animal gods.
>>
>>110572
Yn'Kana. Femalez Warchief of the horde of the white northern wastes.
>>
>>110572
Yn'Kana, Warchieftess of the White Northern Wastes, hunters and tamers of great beasts, despoilers of ancient tombs of a land long buried beneath the snow.
>>
>>110574
>>110579
Fuck, I refreshed like ten times and it didn't pop up. Wurgh. The latter one has more anyway, so consider my vote for that.
>>
>>110579
>>110582

So a member of a hunting tribe inhabiting the northern tundras.
>>
>>110585
Basically, yup.
>>
>>110585
>>110586

Should no one else cast a vote within a couple minutes or so this will be our leader.
>>
>>110572
Orgbak Groknar. Desert. Masonry and smithing.
>>
>>110589
Make that warriors and hunters and I'm in.

>>110593
How do you do masonry and smithing in a desert?
>>
>>110572
Don't care for name, female, mountains, raider of human settlements that likes keeping good looking men as slaves.
>>
>>110579
I can get on board with that, as long as we get a badass mount
>>
>>110598
With tools.
>>
>>110602
>yfw we get the gigantic azure dragon of the north
>>
>>110579
This sounds legit.
>>
You are Yn'Kana, meaning the Great Spirit, a name that spreads fear amongst the settlements that lie in the far reaches of the Northern wastes. Taking over after you previous leader, Al'Gara was killed during a confrontation over hunting grounds, you gathered your forces and struck deep into the heart of the Human settlement that had wronged you, using your impressive command over your wolves to show them their place.
Soon you found yourself unrivaled in the region, striking down the monstrous Mammoths and Basilisk that roamed the region and bringing in riches you had never before dreamed of achieving. As you traded your riches, you garnered the attention of several tribes who, disillusioned with the lack of control and power of their elders, came to you looking for protection and greatness.
You also garnered the ire of the other human settlements who dominate the tundra, searching for the lost treasures and rich mines that scatter the land.
To the south lies mountainous regions and tribes which may very well support you should you reach out to them. To the west, a great sea used a trade route for the humans to their grand capital on the plains. To the east, more wastes unexplored.
It is time to choose an action, whether it be scouting out further human territories, searching to gather more tribes, or to explore the land around you.
Population:50
Tribes:(Your tribe name here(50)), Ogahash(Hunters, 25)
Food: Sufficient(Hunting)
Settlement: Nomadic
Weaponry: Simplistic trapping and Bows
Specials: Taming of White Wolves
>>
>>110639
Oh. We're doing THIS sort of quest. Eh, come back when you're running Orc Warlord v2, for now imma fuck off.
>>
>>110639
Search for more tribes to assimilate.
>>
>>110639
Search for tribes that can improve your weapon-making skills
>>
>>110639
South.
>>
>>110639
To clarify it doesn't need to be one of these options, it can be anything however outlandish, just keep in mind that if you do dumb things bad things will happen
>>110650
Apologies friend, I'm not even sure what that is.
>>
>>110639
Also, tribe name = Daht Boi
>>
>>110639
Search for tribes skilled in close combat
>>
>>110656
>Apologies friend, I'm not even sure what that is.
It's a quest that combines the best element between a civ and a quest. A multi-perspective inner look at the culture and civilization by playing as the characters inside it and controlling then directly. A traditional "civ" quest is little better than a risk game or an actual video game, of which the former at least has competition as a value and the latter doesn't have post time wait and the chance for the QM to fuck off. There's a few quests which do better than that, Cyclops and Ogre specifically, but usually they're soulless garbage based around trying to increase numbers, rather than making a compelling story with the characters inside the civilization and displaying it's culture.

Maybe you'll be different, but honestly the little half-assed "Stats" bit at the end isn't a compelling argument for me to stay with.
>>
>>110655
>>110654
>>110653
Population:50
Tribes:Daht'boi(Hunters), Oga'hash(Hunters)
Settlement: Nomadic
Weaponry: Simplistic trapping and Bows
Specials: Taming of White Wolves(10)
The leader of your newfound tribe comes to you, introducing himself as An'Orok. You've heard his name before and his disdain for humankind has no peer, having killed women and child alike and leaving settlements in ash. This has, however left his tribe heavily weakened. Judging him initially, you can tell he is severely opportunistic, though you think that you have his trust for now. He tells you that to the south, among the mountains and forests lies many tribes of whom will join you, most under the banner of his previous Elders. Most in the mountains had been pushed out of their hunting grounds by human encroachment and would want nothing more than help retake the land should a warrior come to them. He believes to be that warrior. Thinking over your options, you realize that you will need such allies and prepare yourself for a journey to the south.
The journey is harsh, but along the way you are able to find enough game to hunt. Within several days you reach the the base of the grand mountains, shrouded by woods and haze. You get the feeling your being watched as you set up camp.
>>110671
Alright
>>
>>110686
Send scouts in hunting packs. Make use of the woulves to counter scouts. And if even one group doesn't return, burn the forest to ash!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.