[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total War: Lucidia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Welcome to Lucidia Civ Quest! We start at 2218 AD, and ending in 2498 AD unless one faction acquires 75% of the planet. Each season is 18 turns lasting 45 minutes each; 1 year is equal to 72 turns. I will change the map weekly.

Your characters will do the dice rolling at the start of each episode in a school of your choice depending on region. There will be random encounters. The currency is Rue.
Purity is set to on, so watch your characters’ HP! There is no moon on Lucidia.

Characters will run the risk of having a wanted level when they are free roaming the planet, but only when committing crimes within cities. The first three stars are obvious with local law enforcement (state). At four and five stars, specialized school uniformed teams are dispatched (federal) with better training and faster response times. At six stars, this brings the magical side of the law with no arrests (military), unless they return to their border to surrender where they serve time in jail.

Traveling from one region to another whilst wanted count as separate bounties. E.g., you may be wanted in Majok territory with idol masters and magical girls pursuing you at six stars, but if you head to Lucian territory; their law enforcement agencies will ignore you there. If you then come back to that region where you got your six stars, they are expecting your character surrendering to them when you approach their borders).

The stat system is here as reference, and what it does for your characters on a scale of 1 to 10. This means absolutely no over-powered characters, abilities or traits that make them powerful overtime.
STR: Max health, damage output, critical hit chance (varies with weapon).
DEX: Max stamina, and animation variety depending on skills.
AGI: Ability to jump, max air combo (up to tripled damage), attack rate, and movement speed.
INT: Charisma, crucial for driving the story forward when given moral choices. Higher levels are better at bartering, bribing guards to overlook certain crimes, persuade or intimidate NPCs to attain info, and asking party members to do poses, create new items, trade each other’s loot, and reveal their personality. At maxed, nearby non-hostile NPCs will come to your aid if engaged by enemy NPCs.
WIL: Max soul energy determines by level and x Soul Towers your faction controls on the map. Enchanted weapons counts toward this stat in increased damage output, longer duration of effects, and longer life on your Soul Gem before needed a recharge with Grief Seeds.
AUT: Command level on the battlefield, higher levels have better abilities, can lead larger armies and do night battles.

Bonus Objectives:
• Achieve 1,000 km/h (lose stars easier)
• Defeat 108 Witches in one life (3x max HP)
• Find 80 Intel laptops on Lucidia (adds more depth to the story)
• Have at least 35 NPCs assist you during a random encounter (can hire non-hostile NPCs)
• Save 25,000 non-hostile NPCs from committing suicide on Lucidia (extra party member)
>>
>>1095052
>Your characters will do the dice rolling at the start of each episode
alright, 'episode hasn't been defined yet, but I guess it's a turn.
>in a school of your choice
hm?
> depending on region
so I guess this will be specified?
>There will be random encounters.
You know, GMs shouldn't say that.
>The currency is Rue.
suddenly a piece of lore information apropos of nothing.

This is a very confusing quest.

oh, also:
> Achieve 1,000 km/h
just what the heck
>>
Usagi-chan better known as B U N N Y B A D A S S joins in. He's a son-of-a-gun ass merc who loves giant anime tiddies.
>>
>>1095061
Yes, if your character is capable of going over 1,000 km/h, then he/she will find it easier to evade the law, for as long as he/she cannot commit any more crimes. It counts as a bonus achievement, but optional.

For other concerns, this will be explained at the end of the season, so I have to leave it as is.
>>
guise i think this is a joke
>>
>>1095099
>Your character's stats, please?>
>Choose your starting region.>
>>
>>1095125
How much statpoints do I start with?
Let's start right in the middle, in that blue region.
>>
>>1095132
>It is a scale of 1 to 10 in any of the six stats. STR: Max HP, Damage, Critical Hit Chance
DEX: Max stamina
AGI: Ability to perform air attacks
INT: Charisma
WIL: How long your Soul Gem can last before a recharge
AUT: Your character's battle performance>
>>
>>1095161
OK, 10 in everything.
>>
>>1095165
>this means absolutely no overpowered characters

I agree that it's stupid not to give point values, but there's a safeguard against that
>>
>>1095052

>AUT

>Autism is an in-game stat
>>
>>1095165
>>1095171
Well, OK.

Then 9 in everything. If that is too much, then 8 in everything. If that is too much, then 7 in everything, etc, until 1 in everything.
>>
>>1095178
I would assume it would balance out at 5 or 6 at everything.

I don't really know what problem you are trying to point out here, it's literally the principle of playing pretend. You can be the strongest, but then you can't be the fastest etc.
>>
>>1095201
Yeah but are we just commoners? Heroes of legend? Tell me what stat total those people would have and then tell me if I'm supposed to be a commoner of a hero.
>>
>>1095206
yeah, I have no idea, there's no information, that's a legit problem, and OP is evidently insane. All I'm saying is that the problem of taking all stats great / the same, isn't a problem.
>>
>>1095052

Better effort than your last try at this, OP, but you've still got quite a way to go.

Try to cover topics one at a time in your initial post, and keep related things together. If you have significant fluff and this is meant to be more of a quest, people need an idea of the setting. If it's more of a game, people need more of an idea of the rules of how to play.

At the moment I think we're all lacking a lot of facts you're taking for granted, but we won't know even the most obvious things unless you tell us. As a result, most of your first post doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>1095174
I will clear up any mistakes at the end of the season as a safeguard, but not while this season is running. Thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
how those games works,can you explain it guys ??? how do you row the dices ?
>>
>>1095534
At the start of each turn, your characters roll 2 dice. Here is how it goes:

1: You go into free roam. If two 1's show up, you will withdraw from the battle, taking some casualties with it and -10% Purity. If your faction have only 1 city left for a region when this happens, all your units are forced to fight to the death.
2: Training units, but it costs you Rue. If two 2's show up, it counts as rushing for halved training times for increased cost.
3: Guarding: If one of your cities is attacked when this number shows up, one of your units will stay put and protect the city from attack. If two 3's are up, then that city of your choice will have 2x defense for your turn.
4: Move: Advance your units a few kilometers at any direction you choose. If you move any of your units too close to another faction's border, a declaration of war will ensue unless you roll any number lower than a 4. Two 4's indicate a speedy march at the cost of stamina.
5: Attack: Orders your units to attack enemies and lay siege on their cities when near. Two 5's indicate a stronger attack.
6: Ultima: Your character will have 50% increased damage or defenses for one battle, but at the cost of 20% Purity. Beware: If two 6's show up, your character will use up all Purity to perform an ultima for 3x damage or defenses, but once the turn is over, he/she turns into a Witch.
>>
File: Stat Scale 1-10.png (7KB, 734x176px) Image search: [Google]
Stat Scale 1-10.png
7KB, 734x176px
>>1095206
Expect your character's stats to fluctuate up and down as the story progresses. Here is how the level ranges for stats work out:

1-3: Below-average, not much training onto this stat, very little interactivity with NPCs.

4-6: Balanced, some stats give your character more interactions or skills to try it out. Limited conversations are possible with NPCs.

7-9: Above-average, you can do very well in most situations, save for worst-case scenarios. Non-hostile NPCs are less likely to be bored by conversations, and can help you out in return.

10: Maxed: Your character has mastered a stat and have full control of it. Non-hostile NPCs are so friendly to you that if you get attacked by enemies, all of them in your general vicinity will come to your aid, and you can even hire up to 3 to act as followers. A 4 member party with 10 INT can have up to 12 at max.

To prevent game-breaking, only one stat can be at level 10 at any given time. If you happen to have a character with more than one stat with 10 points, let me know.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.