[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone Has a Last Chance - The Quest: Ch.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: The Last Chance.jpg (189KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
The Last Chance.jpg
189KB, 1024x576px
Thanks for joining in on the first thread of my first quest!
I’ll be running a twitter for updates:
> @Baudrillard_QM
And a discord if anyone likes chatting:
> https://discord.gg/pZgbPWm

=======
[DATE: 1/1/2017 ; LOCATION: UNKNOWN]
[PERSPECTIVE: ???]
“Lift up your chin buddy…”
A voice echoed, muffled to the point of be impossible to hear. The sound of it sent bursts of red through your sight as the raging bull of a migraine became further agitated. Every thought was too fuzzy, only the burning desire for the voice to leave.

“Now now dear, I know it hurts, shh...”

You instinctively flinch at the burning, over-sensitive touch on your chest, neck, and forehead. The feeling of some foreign object poking you in these places added new flares of pain as your mind slowly became more aware in the fog. Your eyelids struggle to open to see the origin of the voice, but even the minute rays of light that did enter felt like needles being jammed right into the pupil. It was excruciating.

”C’mon, just stay calm, you should keep your eyes shut…”
the voice was very soothing despite being so muffled, the fog in your mind distracting you from any details of the sound. The pain of your oversensitive flesh sang with agony as something pulled against your back, propping you up into a half-sitting position against a soft surface.

(continued)
>>
>>1091675
“Just speak as gently as you can, I need to know a few things before you can rest.”
You felt something cool press against your forehead, dabbing spots on your face and torso, it soothed the centers of the pain somewhat, but the fog was still over powering.

“Where did you go that night it all happened, just tell me honey and you can sleep soon…”

----

The fog in your mind was only further compounded by the pain in your body as you slowly came to a choice:

> Ignore the painful sounds and attempt to black out again
> Answer her - you had gone to… some kind of party, you remember feeling good, you remember lights and sound and joy before terror engulfed all…
> Answer her – you were away… somewhere far… you were there out of obligation… the work was paying and fulfilling… but that night it changed so terribly…
> Answer her – oh man… that night was something special… you had prepared so much… but then the truth came out…
Redux'ing the first thread because I had a change of heart on the underlying story, ignore the other thread if you see it.
>>
>>1091677
>Answer her - you had gone to… some kind of party, you remember feeling good, you remember lights and sound and joy before terror engulfed all…
>>
>>1091675
>> Answer her - you had gone to… some kind of party, you remember feeling good, you remember lights and sound and joy before terror engulfed all…
>>
>>1091677
>> Answer her - you had gone to… some kind of party [...]
Go to party, get drugged, crazy doctor uses us for experiment?
>>
>>1091781
>>1091749
>>1091704

PERSPECTIVE and LOCATION will change depending on which character you are controlling at the moment, I will put a spoiler above DATE every time PERSPECTIVE changes.
[DATE: 12/21/2016 ; LOCATION: UNKNOWN]
[PERSPECTIVE: Peter Holliday]

“WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The air rushes from your lungs, shaking your vocal chords hard enough that the pain was almost immediate in your sore throat, but who cared right? You were about to get REALLY fucked up.

---
College had always been a drag for you your first year, too many classes, too little money, and just the right amount of responsibility to make life miserable. The day-to-day had been little more than waking up a few minutes too late, sitting through a class you where you barely looked up from your phone, and smoking weed in whatever time was left.

After a few months of constant work mixed with blurry periods of not-boring but not-fun smoking, your online buddies had convinced you to join the ever-glamorized life of a frat guy, in your mind it meant free women and free drugs, in your friends’ mind it meant free invite to actual parties, a win-win.

So you stuck through the hazing, the half-hearted, meaningless rituals where frat guys dressed up in robes and read shitty motivational metaphors while hung over, and constant brushes with stupidity until you made it. As of today (12/21/2016) you were a fully-fledged member of KSP, Kappa Sigma Psi, renowned for their parties and their stoners.

---
Tonight was the night you would break your party virginity as a newly minted fraternity member, so who would give a fuck about a loud yell fucking up their voice right?

Your buddy punches you in the arm laughing at you walk up to their fraternity house, obnoxious music filling the cold night air, “Calm the fuck down Petey!”

> Calm down, act cool and collected as you enter the party
> Get even more hyped, this is my night!
> Fuck calming down, start drinking from friend’s liquor bottle.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>1099722
Don't know how that happened....
PERSPECTIVE and LOCATION will change depending on which character you are controlling at the moment, I will put a spoiler above DATE every time PERSPECTIVE changes.
[DATE: 12/21/2016 ; LOCATION: KSP Frat House]

“WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The air rushes from your lungs, shaking your vocal chords hard enough that the pain was almost immediate in your sore throat, but who cared right? You were about to get REALLY fucked up.

---
College had always been a drag for you your first year, too many classes, too little money, and just the right amount of responsibility to make life miserable. The day-to-day had been little more than waking up a few minutes too late, sitting through a class you where you barely looked up from your phone, and smoking weed in whatever time was left.

After a few months of constant work mixed with blurry periods of not-boring but not-fun smoking, your online buddies had convinced you to join the ever-glamorized life of a frat guy, in your mind it meant free women and free drugs, in your friends’ mind it meant free invite to actual parties, a win-win.

So you stuck through the hazing, the half-hearted, meaningless rituals where frat guys dressed up in robes and read shitty motivational metaphors while hung over, and constant brushes with stupidity until you made it. As of today (12/21/2016) you were a fully-fledged member of KSP, Kappa Sigma Psi, renowned for their parties and their stoners.

---
Tonight was the night you would break your party virginity as a newly minted fraternity member, so who would give a fuck about a loud yell fucking up their voice right?

Your buddy punches you in the arm laughing at you walk up to their fraternity house, obnoxious music filling the cold night air, “Calm the fuck down Petey!”

> Get even more hyped, this is my night!
> Fuck calming down, start drinking from friend’s liquor bottle.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>1099729
Nothing worse than a try hard.
>>
File: TheHedonists.jpg (71KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
TheHedonists.jpg
71KB, 490x490px
>>1099729

I'm a genius and didn't save my trip, this is the new one.

>>1099748

[DATE: 12/21/2016 ; LOCATION: KSP]

"I'm calm dude, I'm calm." you brush his hand off and take in a deep breath. Your stomach twists uncomfortably as you get closer and closer to the brothers standing at the doors; they stood and started walking to meet you half-way, after months of pledging you almost entirely expected them to toss you into the pool, but your fears were abated when they greeted you with the usual half-hearted 'bro' hug.
"Y'all best get laid in there tonight, some fucking nice tail is here, don't waste the opportunity," the larger one who, based on the lack of shitty breath and being stuck by the door was clearly forced on sober duty for the night. Your group laughs and shoots the shit for a minute before heading through the doors.

For a second you're stuck in shock from the noise and women and lights inside the house buffeting your senses into overload. You thread through the shoulder-to-shoulder crowd, but you see your friends starting to look nervous, one staring at his feet, the other nervously looking around him.

> Let's get fucked up - Take them to the 'bar' and start the shots
> Let's get alpha - Talk to one of the many, many college girls around you, let your friends sink or swim
> Let's be a Brother - Help your fraternity brothers talk to some of the mid-range girls to grease the gears a bit.
> Let's be a Loner - Join the smaller crowd on the back porch so you can all get acclimated to the place.
> Other (write-in)
>>
>>1099842
single tear falls
>>
>>1099842
Get toasted
>>
>>1099842
>Let's be a Brother - Help your fraternity brothers talk to some of the mid-range girls to grease the gears a bit.
Girls like a wing man
Sorry I couldn't vote last night.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.