/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Champion Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 5

File: image19.jpg (259KB, 1200x758px) Image search: [Google]
image19.jpg
259KB, 1200x758px
This quest will operate of a popular vote system, whenever a tie is reached and unbroken for 15 minutes I will decide.

Death. It's not like anyone described it would be. There was no bright light, No life flashing, or choir of angels singing you home, the celestial lords were never friends of yours.

Not really taking into account any of the pantheon through your life you weren't welcomed with an afterlife or grand paradise, you were always a simple man and as consciousness slowly drips back into your long unused mind you remember more about yourself.

>Male
>Female

>Any fantasy race.

Most popular vote wins.
>>
>>1080918
>Male
>Gargoyle
>>
>>1080918
>Female
succubus with giant tiddy
>>
>>1080918
>Female
Half-demon half-elf
>>
>>1080918
>Male
>Gargoyle
>>
>>1080929
Support
>>
>>1080929
>>1080950
>>1080952
this
>>
You hold up your hands, slowly. Being dead for many years makes it difficult to move at all.

You hold up your hands and see the rough grey skin and filed sharpened points, you remember. You are a gargoyle. Once living in the vast metropolis of Vasulca as one of the sentries who patrolled the rooftops nightly.

The knowledge of your kin returns to you, you are Brend-kin.
Martin Brend a once powerful warlock saw his power as fit to challenge celestial's themselves, when he failed to overthrow Xalithan the Watcher who guarded the celestial plane. He was cursed to be stone and forced to watch over the Holy city of Spirius and spread his disease to any others who try and enter the city with ill intent.

You feel a ground materialize beneath you and the powerful thick muscles of your leg cramp and seize at this new again sensation of standing, on one knee you look up. Your dimly glowing red eyes scan the darkness and find nothing for a few moments until you see as if stepping from a dense fog. An elderly man.

He is dressed in a long silken black robe, as you look into it you feel it is much more than a simple robe. The longer you look the more light headed you become, you avert your gaze to his face. Pale and pulled taut over his ancient bones, his eyes are yellowed like the pages of an ancient book but the ring around his infinitely dark pupils shine a piercing blue.

As he gets in front of you he stops and puts his hands behind his back and speaks firmly.

"Rise." It echoes around this empty plane and even in the halls of your mind.

>Rise
>Refuse to rise
>>
>>1080996
>Rise
>>
>>1080996
>>Refuse to rise
>>
>>1080996
rise
>>
>>1080996
this is intriguingly done by the way. I like it. Though proofreading would improve it
>>
>>1080996
>Rise
>>
>>1081044

>roise
>>
You lift your massive body and face this being. His eyes scan you and you feel as if his eyes are invading your very soul.

"Algurad, the former captain of the midnight watch. Quite the specimen. I am Scarlan, the celestial lord of change. He who turns ripples to waves, and you. You are my champion now." He grins widely

He notes the questioning look on your face.

"I know, I know. You've never heard of Scarlan, I wouldn't expect the other lords would allow my name in their temples. I was sent by Thonrir, the father. I am meant to keep the gods and their champions from gaining too much power or influence but when I tried to enact this natural change, they united and cast me down. I lost much of my power and now I lie here, in the greymourn, searching. For you, or at least someone like you." He smiles and puts a hand on your shoulder before the dark around you begins to lighten and you can spot movement.

Spirits. The lost spirits who never dedicated themselves to the celestial lords or daemon barons, the low moans of these drifting clouds of energy chill you to your bones.

"If you do not wish to be my champiom, of course I can take my pick from the others who reside here. If you have any questions or concerns, ask them now." He says now staring into your eyes with a more sinister air to the grin.

>Ask a question (what?)
>Agree to become his Champion
>Refuse to become the champion
>>
>>1081090
>>Agree to become his Champion
>>
>>1081090
>>
>>1081090
Also,
>Ask a question (what?)
What are we even supposed to do?
>>
>>1081120

+1
>>
You nod, slowly at first but eventually as you consider what being a champion actually means you nod more vigorously.

"What do I do?" You ask

He chuckles and reaches into the robe, not in a fold or into the inside he places his hand flat against his chest and his hand slowly fades into his chest before coming back holding a featureless steel rod.

"This is one of my trinkets I can create in this weakened state. As I gain power I can offer gifts that will be more useful, what you do is accept this gift and one more gift to show you I will take care of you." He says extending the steel rod

You take the metal from him and feel it grow warm in your hands and the surface grow slick as if covered with a light mist, your hands sink into the metal a bit and you feel the firm steel grow more malleable and begins moving by itself. It forms into...

>Sword
>Axe
>Longbow
>Spear
>Pike
>Mace
>Knuckle-Dusters
>Staff
>Other
>>
>>1081149
>Halberd
>>
>>1081149
>Axe
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 931x1210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 931x1210px
>>1081149
>Other
> A glorious Flail
>>
>>1081149
>Halberd
>>
>>1081149

It's a spear! It's an axe! It's a spear and an axe!

>Halberd
>>
>>1081149
>Halberd
Or a poleaxe, I'm fine with either one.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>1081203
>>1081200
>>1081183
>>1081155
>Choosing axe-on-spear
>Not choosing Mace-on-chain-on stick
Where is your honour?
>>
The rod shifts and extends into a massive pole. The head of the pole shifts and morphs until it resembles a dragon's head with the fire spewing from its mouth forming the head of an axe. A spike emerges on the back of the axe as well as directly on the end of the pole.

You look at the weapon in awe and grip it tightly and watch as it near instantly liquidates and returns to its former shape. Another squeeze releases the Halberd once more.

"Quite the trick, yes? I give it to you with these other gifts." He says

Reaching into his chest once more he withdraws a leather belt with a small pouch on the right hip and a dark iron ring engraved with celestial script.

"The bag can hold far more than it appears, up to 500 pounds worth if whatever decide to put within it. Anything you have put in and desire from the bag you need merely think of it and you will find it in your grasp. The ring will inform you of any other celestial lords sphere of influence and will help lead you to find their champions." He says this all with a light smile watch you put the belt on over your leather pants.

"My final gift, is vengeance. Your second in command. Bathurst orchestrated your murder for his own promotion in rank, sick of being another Gargoyle mistreated and stepped on by the populace he dreamed of power and respect and struck you down. Such change is in the hands of gods and should not be taken by mortals, even those cursed such as yourselves. Return home and do with him whatever you wish, whether it be kill him or exile or anything else you desire. When this is done, speak my name as the sun falls or rises and I will guide you." As he says all this he slowly moves closer, you try to move but find yourself unable. Even as he places his palm against the side of your thick neck and it burns intensely, you still cannot move.

He retracts his hand and places a finger on your forehead pushing you back. As you fall backwards the darkness swirls around him and you hit the ground.

You wake up.

Laying upon freshly dug up dirt, you raise your head groggily and look around you see what was once your grave judging by the headstone bearing your name and rank.

Low lantern light is all that illuminates the area as the moon is shrouded by cloud.

You hear two voices as you sit up, feeling the belt and ring on you now. Two men stand digging in the grave next to yours, they wear patchwork clothing and small leather caps.

>Get up and leave silently
>Sneak up on the men
>Call out to the men
>Other
>>
>>1081232
>>Call out to the men
>>
>>1081232
Gravediggers.
>Other
>Rise from our grave, make ourselves be seen but don't say anything. See how they react.
>>
>>1081232
>Sneak up on the men and scare them
>>
>>1081232
Let's just appear as a decorative, non-living gargoyle until they are done, should they be honest undertakers.
Should they be grave-robbers, ambush and execute them.
>>
>>1081232
>>Sneak up on the men
>>
Roll 1d20-2 stealth, since you're a large gargoyle.
>>
Rolled 5 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>1081290
>>
Rolled 17 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>1081290
>>
Rolled 2 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>1081290
>>
Rolled 17 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>1081290
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1081290
>>
>>1081294
15 ain't bad.
>>
we are not sneaky
>>
>>1081290
best of what? 3? 5? all?
>>
>>1081305
It's best of 3 ain't it?
>>
You manage to pull yourself from your own grave quietly and stick to the shadows. Being a former Midnight Sentry you are used to skulking, you put yourself behind a large obelisk that was dedicated to one: Favel Stargan.

You crouch and peer around the grave and see the two men, now done digging, pull an ornate wooden coffin out of the ground. They pull a crowbar out and slam it into the crack between the wooden slabs and begin trying to pry it open.

"This one betta be worth something, Reg I ain't doing this for my health." Says one man short and brutish

His compatriot a tall skinny man with a hooked nose stops pushing on the crowbar and looks over at him.

"Look here Byron, We've been digging all night and sweating our bollocks off. I know that old captain didn't have shit on him besides his necklace but that'll fetch plenty. This is jus' icing." He replies before letting loose a gravelly cough.

>What do you do?
>>
If you double up amd get the same result I will use that when it's just a straight roll or the best of 3. Advantage will select the best roll and disadvantage will select the worst.
>>
>>1081317
>Put on your best scary face, speak in the deepest voice, and say, "Who dares disturb my tomb?!"
>>
>>1081313
idk qm naver said
just some do it differntaly
>>
you are now a champion of a celestial, but you once guarded over all those who made this city their home... even the dead. Deal with these grave robbers as any good guard would, with a beating and a warning.
>>
>>1081324

This, give 'em a good spoop
>>
>>1081324
Second, also we're totally going with the assumption that we sound like Keith David right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjI0TdvVbqI
>>
>>1081317
knock them out
>>
>>1081333
Oh for sure.
>>
>>1081324
>>1081330
This sounds good.
>>
Rolled 11, 13 = 24 (2d20)

Roll for intimidation as a scary ass stone man stepping out of the shadows.

1d20 with advantage
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1081351
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1081351
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1081351
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1081351
>>
>>1081376
Phew, too close.
>>
>>1081399
gota keep you on your toes
>>
Very good crits don't override.

16 beats them both.

As you step from behind the obelisk you let out a low growling.

"You. You scum, disrespect my city, disrespect the dead and disrespect me. You dare to disturb my grave." Your low grave tone makes the two men stand straight up. They look at your 6 foot 9 inch body and you watch as they shake slightly and stay frozen in terror.

You put your hands to their collars and your razor sharp claws tear the clothes as you lift them off the ground. As they dangle from your powerful grasp it's clear they dont look to fight back.

What's their punishment?

>Let them go with a warning
>Beat one warn the other
>Beat both
>Kill one warn the other
>Kill both of them
>Other
>>
>>1081408
>Beat both
>>
>>1081408
>Beat both
>>
>>1081408
>>Beat both
...........off one in each hand
>>
>>1081408
>Beat both
Don't give them any lasting damage, but make them remember it for quite some time.
>>
>>1081422
Yeah, we're not a monster.
>>
>>1081427
a good guy, one might even say.
>>
You slam the men together head first. A dull thunk accompanying the action. You drop them both and the taller of the two tries to get up on all fours, that is ended when you deliver a kick to the jaw that sends him into the dirt.

His friend tries to scramble backwards but you lift him and deliver a headbutt that breaks his nose and drop him onto his friend.

With the king's justice dispensed you head on the main road to Velusca.

The city glows dimly with the dust lanterns spreading the lightly glowing mist around the air. You see the silhouettes of the midnight watch patrolling the rooftops.

You know that the Midnight Watch Legion Commander is in Duskwall, a small castle within the city. While your traitorous replacement is either patrolling or in the barracks.

There's also the option of just heading to a pub and looking for info.

>Go to Duskwall
>Search the barracks
>Patrol the rooftops
>Head to the pub
>Other

Also roll 1d20 for mystery reasons.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1081458
Let's search the barracks for now.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1081458
>Patrol the rooftops
How can we not.
>>1081462
Nice.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1081458
>>Patrol the rooftops
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1081458
>>Search the barracks
nat 1
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1081458
>Search the barracks
>>
>>1081462
>>1081470
damn
>>
>>1081475
Since that's part of the barracks option does that mean we got 2 Nat 20's?
>>
Years of guarding this city have honed your senses to be razor sharp and ready for anything.

At first it's just the light clacking of stone on stone. Then it's the groaning of wood under extreme weight. You already know from making these same mistakes that there is a rookie of the Midnight Watch trailing you.

You continue making your way to the barracks sensing the presence of this novice following you.

You are unsure if he's going to be reporting back your movements or is simply intrigued by a gargoyle walking the streets. When there were only 3 when you were captain.

>Continue to the barracks
>Confront the rookie
>Other
>>
>>1081483
>>Confront the rookie
>>
>>1081483
>>Confront the rookie
>>
>>1081483
>Confront the rookie.
>>
>>1081483
>Confront the rookie
>>
>>1081483
>Confront the rookie
Maybe we can... gain some allies? We will need them.
>>
You stop dead in the street and through the small amount of magic that is inherently within the Brend-Kin you unfurl large wings and leap into the air looping backwards and slamming onto the rooftop the rookie is on.

You hear a yelp as surprisingly you see a small sort of gargoyle. You don't remember him from any time during training or recruitment here. He looks at you and draws a large hammer from the leather sling on his back.

"S-stay back. We are of the same and I prefer not to slay my kin but I will do whatever is needed." He squeaks

His grip on the hammer is loose and he seems frightened of you.

>Speak to him (what do you say?)
>Disarm him (1d20 w/ DA)
>Attack him (1d20 then 1d8)
>Flee
>Other

Last update for a couple hours we pick up later. Tell me how I'm doing and how you like this so far!
>>
>>1081589
>Speak to him
Recruit him to our cause
>>
>>1081589
>"A deaf man could've heard you. Our kind aren't exactly nimble but as a member of the Watch you need to be better. And I've no interest in fighting you."
>Walk away.
>>
>>1081589
where is the new boss? i will kill him for what he has done
>>
>>1081602
>>1081589
+1
>>
>>1081602
>>1081589
Sounds good.
>>
You look at this Gargoyle, he is hardly a child but as usual for your kind he is muscular and would out up more of a fight than those grave robbers. You instead choose to speak.

"A deaf man could have heard you, child. Our kind are not nimble but your stumbling will not do for a member of the watch. Improve yourself." You say disdainful before unfurling the wings again and preparing to fly. The hammer striking the roof stops you, as tile flies everywhere.

You look at the gargoyle and raise a brow.

"Y..you aren't going anywhere, the captain says any newcomers have to pay an entry fee..I don't want to fight you, but rules are rules." He says growing more stern in tone.

You note he acquires a standard battle stance and holds the hammer tightly, it's solid iron handle wrapped tightly in fine black leather. You know there has never been a fee to enter the city, either King Lyndorn has fallen on hard times, the child is rogue or worse, the captain is using the Watch for his own gain.

>Speak to the child (Say what?)
>Attempt to disarm at disadvantage
>Attack
>Flee
>Other
>>
>>1082112
>Attack him, but nothing fatal.
It'll be a good teaching lesson.
>>
>>1082187
this
>>
>>1082187

Thirded
>>
Rolled 13 (1d15)

Roll d20 to see if you guys hit.
Since he is ready for you now this will be a contested roll.

Outroll me.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1085118
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1085118
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1085118
Alright, let's mess up this guy.
>>
Rolled 12, 10 = 22 (2d20)

"I'll pay no fee. But you may." You growl before using your wings to glide across the rooftop delivering a kick to his chest.

He was ready for you but your brute strength overwhelms him as his clawed feet fly out from beneath him and he tumbles backwards.

He lands near the edge of the roof before stopping himself and beginning a dead sorint towards you with his iron hammer raised above his head in a single hand while his other is clenched in a fist.

>Counter-Attack (take half damage but make an attack immediately at advantage.)
>Dodge (straight d20)
>Disarm (make at disadvantage)
>Other (TBD)

Roll 1d20 with your choice

He will get 2d20 for two seperate attacks.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1085482
>Dodge.
His momentum will hurt him enough already.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1085482

>Dodge (straight d20)
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1085482
>Dodge (straight d20)
>>
As the young one gets closer you throw yourself to the side avoiding his first swing, he uses the momentum to follow through with a tornado style attack, you duck it again and stand before him. He stumbles around dizzy and loosely gripping the hammer.

Reckless Attack Failed: PC Gains Adv on the next attack roll.

>Disarm
>Go for the kill
>Knock him unconscious
>Get away
>Other

Include 1d20 roll for any choice

All rolls have advantage so I will pick the highest roll.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1085940
>Disarm
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1085940
>Disarm
I want to help him get to his senses. The new commander is an evildoer, so he should be thwarted.
>>
>>1086039
And he's a dick too.
>>
>>1086042
Well, that's just the reason we care about it.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1085940

>Disarm
>>
You rush the confused youth and wrap your own mighty hands around the fine leather handle of his hammer. Easily you turn and yank it from his grasp, he cries out and stumbles backwards and fumbles in his rear pack for a dagger.

As he points the dagger at you, you can clearly see this is an officer's dagger. There is no way one this green could be an officer, not by your standards, you chuck the hammer with immense power into his hand and the dagger along with his hammer clatter off the rooftop. He now simply puts his hands up to repel you as he tries to stutter out a series of sentences.

He eventually settles on one now nearing the edge of the roof.

"If..if you hurt me my father wont rest until you hang, he's a very very powerful gargoyle. Just let me go and we'll forget this ever happened." He sputters his small white light orbs in his sockets darting around searching for an escape.

>Talk to him (say what)
>Dangle him over the ledge and interrogate him
>Push him from the roof
>Leave
>Other
>>
>>1086170
>>Dangle him over the ledge and interrogate him
>>
>>1086170
>Squat down next to him
>"Listen kid, I'm still dealing with the fact that I used to be dead less than a couple of hours ago, the Watch that I put my heart and soul into is being run by an evildoer, and that they let someone with so little skill become an Officer. It has NOT been a good day for me. So shut up, go home, and train some more."
>>
>>1086170

>Dangle him over the edge and interrogate him

This guy's connected, his "father" is either Bathurst or someone who is closely acquainted with him. This little squirt is going to tell us everything he knows, and if not we drop his ass.
>>
>>1086194
This sounds good.
>>
>>1086194
>>1086262

If this gets chosen we might want to leave out the part about being murdered by the Watch, odds are they'll start hunting our asses if they know we're still alive, thus making things a lot harder for us.
>>
We are currently at a tie. If nobody switches. I'll decide based on the actions you've had so far.
>>
Also of course, the next fresh vote can sway it.
>>
>>1086194
+1
>>
You slowly approach the small gargoyle letting your wings furl back and dissappear as the magic fades.

"Listen kid, the Watch that I put my heart and soul into is being run by an evildoer, and the worst part is that they let someone with as little skill as you become an Officer. It has NOT been a good day for me. So shut up, go home, and train some more if you want to be worth a damn in the Watch." You say angrily

"I do deserve to be an officer, ask my father Captain Bathurst, I trained for months to get the skills for my rank." He says defiantly

Your red eyes grow wide and furious as you grab him by the throat and hold him over the edge.

"Your father. Is a traitor. He ascended to rank by deception and murder. He is not fit to hold my position." You growl

You watch the childs eyes also grow wider. He gurgles through his near closed throat.

"Uncle Al? You..you died, father said you were killed by assassins who were after the king." He says strained and face growing panicked as he loses air

You loosen your grip, you hadn't even recognized Barthun as last you remembered he was only a newborn. How long have you been dead?

"It doesn't matter who I am, what assassins did your father speak of?" You inquire, not yet letting him back onto to rooftop

"He said a plot was uncovered to kill the king and you managed to save the king but died and the assassins escaped. The King locked himseld in Starhall and hasn't been seen for years, father has taken up position as King until Lyndorn emerges from the Starhall. I wont hurt you Uncle Al, I promise and I'm sorry. Please...let me go, father must know of your return he will be joyous!" He says with a half hearted and nervous smile.

>What do you do/say to Barthun?
>>
>>1086473
>I'm sorry Barthun
>Knock him out and head to wards Starhall.
>>
>>1086473

>I'm sorry Barthun
>Knock him out and head to wards Starhall
>>
>>1086568
>>1087296

+1, the kid's family but we still can't let him know where we're headed
>>
OP is kill?
>>
>>1086568
>>1087296
Let's do this. Not a seer of any kind, but I have the idea that the king might have been killed, too.
>>
>>1087794
Lol no. I was just suddenly busy last night, thread resumes in a couple hours.
>>
File: snack_that_up.png (218KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
snack_that_up.png
218KB, 760x572px
>>1087958
Couple he says
>>
"Sorry Barthun." You say quite simply before delivering a devastating hook that knocks him out immediately.

You toss his limp body onto to the roof and begin hopping rooftop to rooftop, you spot the massive spire of Starhall in the distance. You drop from the roof and approach the massive iron doors, splotches of the metal in it are different shades and textures due to the mixture if metal found from a meteorite years ago.

The door was the only addition onto Starhall as the actual building existed long before the city was built and civilized. You go to use your Midnight Key spell but remember the meteorite makes the use of magic against the door near impossible as it seems to absorb any magical energy. Still the key spell unlocking any door in the city is useful so it's good to save it.

You stand beforr the massive door, you feel the wind whip at your back, the cold pierces even your hard flesh.

>Knock
>Try to force the door open
>Try magic anyways
>Search for another way in
>Go someplace else (where?)
>Other
>>
>>1088531
>>Knock
use the steel rod
>>
>>1088531
>Knock
>>
Are there windows?
And do we know where the Kings quarters are?
If yes, we might want to have a look.
The King might still be alive and in need of assistance.
If our successor killed him, its another thing he has to answer for.
>>
>>1088608

>>
We have a tie.

Fresh vote, switch, or I choose in 15.
>>
>>1088766
KNOCK!
>>
Roll 1d20.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1088934
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1088934
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1080918
>>
You slam your powerful fist into the iron door and listen. The pounding echoes through the hall and you can hear it, even through the thick metal. You wait as the metal door begind to vibrate and you feel warmth wash over you. The door slowly opens, swinging silently on its hinges.

The inside is pitch black and you feel a light chill coming from inside.

>Enter
>Call out
>Go somewhere else
>Other
>>
>>1091322
>snap our fingers
See if we can hear some weird disturbances or objects in the room via echolocation.
>>
>>1091322
>>Enter
>>
>>1091326
Well, this sounds... reasonable. Except not. Still, we should do this.
>>
>>1091322
>Enter
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

You snap your fingers for an unexplainable reason, the crack echoes into the dark room. No sound is reciprocated.

You decide to enter Starhall as soon as you enter the door behind you closes and you hear scuttled movement. Your dark vision offers no splace, this darkness is magical in nature. You feel small bumps and groped at your calves and shake them off as you advance forward. Suddenly you find your back leg held in a small tight grip, as you go to shake it off another grip grasps your left leg, then your thighs and your waist. Small hands grabbing and pulling, you feel your feet begin to slip from under you.

Roll 1d20 at disadvantage
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1091890
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1091890
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1091890
>>
You go down hard. You slam into the ground and feel scuttling feet run over your chest and warm vibrating hands clutching your arms and legs and they go stiff. Slowly you are raised back to your feet still stiff as a plank.

You are moved through the pitch black, cool and moist air caress your face. You hear a very low hum as the magical shroud is taken away and you spot something that makes your blood run dry.

Bathurst. On the star throne.

"Very clever mage, using a spell to look like my predecessor to gain an audience. Clever. Clever. Go on, drop the facade." He motions to a small group of Imps that release their magical hold on you and you drop a few inches to the floor.

Taking a moment to look around you see the King, his Elven form perfectly preserved and alive in a ring of crystals. Beams of energy arc from the crystals and connect in the chest of his ornate silver armor. He seems in a sort of magical comatose state.

Bathurst looks down to you, his captains armor gleaming and the purple velvet shawl lay draped over the massive arm of the Lunar Throne. He wears the kings crown though it's petite elvish design fits ill on his large gargoyle head.

"You heard me. Drop your magic if you wish to speak to me." He repeats growing irritated

>Talk to him (say what)
>Attack (Him, Imps)
>Cast a spell (Stone touch, Wings, or Arcane Missle)
>Other
>>
>>1092313
Killing us is a dick move, but doing this stuff to the king doesn't make up for it at all. On the contrary.
>Cast a spell (Arcane Missile)
>>
>Talk to him (say what)

Hello Brother of the Watch.
This is no Disguise. One of the celestial Lords send me from beyond the Grave to judge you for your transgressions. I am still unsure of the verdict. Let us talk and tell me your side of the Story.

Can we move again?
If not, why? Is it some magic from the Imps?
>>
>>1092894
You can now move freely. It was from the Imps yes. They have released their hold on you and are standing behind you in a half circle
>>
>>1092894
You can now move freely. It was from the Imps yes. They have released their hold on you and are standing behind you in a half circle.
>>
>>1092518
this
>>
"Hello Brother of the Watch.
This is no Disguise. One of the celestial Lords send me from beyond the Grave to judge you for your transgressions. I am still unsure of the verdict. Let us talk and tell me your side of the Story." You say rising from the ground

Bathurst looks down at you and rises from his throne, and waves his hand towards you. A beam redirects from the crystal circle strikes your chest and you feel your skin tingle. Nothing happens and you see Bathursts eyes narrow.

"Everyone leave us." He says clapping his massive hands, the elven guards and imps exit the hall.

He looks at you and his hand falls to the elvish longsword at his hip.

"So. How are we doing this? You've come for revenge eh? You'll find no easy victory, the score is one and zero." He says smirking

>How do you reply?
>This is not the time for words. Attack (roll 1d20)
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1094981
>>This is not the time for words. Attack (roll 1d20)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1094981
>This is not the time for words. Attack (roll 1d20)
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

Snabfiddy
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.