[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reluctant Werewolf Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 7

You are Shaggy Rogers one of the former members of Mystery Inc. You've retired as coach of the Grimwood Finishing School for Girls and have chosen to take the path of a car racer. You've became successful with the help of your talking Great Dane and best friend, Scooby and was a in a relationship with your attractive yet liberated girlfriend, Googie.

You've lived a good life and had a successful career until that happy life of yours was cut short when you have been chosen to become the new Werewolf and kidnapped in order to participate in the Monster Road Rally. You've refused and despite being tried to convinced to race several times you've made a bargain with the mastermind behind it all ....Count Dracula. You made a deal with Dracula that if you were to participate and win the race you will be changed back to normal, if not you will remain a Werewolf and be forced to serve as Dracula's slave forever. You've agreed and the deal was made.

Despite a few minor set backs and sabotages caused by Dracula, you've won the race easily and have come to collect your reward. But Dracula doubles crosses you and refuses, unwilling to accept this you escaped from Transylvania along with Scooby and your girlfriend, Googie. But sadly there was no way to turn you back into a human being.

A few days later, your girlfriend Googie has broken up with you, she feels bad for you but can't take it any longer that the fact that you're forever a werewolf. You weren't too upset by the break up but you had to admit that it did hurt.

You're now forced to stay in the shadows while in your current form with the mob from the drive theater still looking for you. You wonder how you will deal with this kind of situation and how will you tell the Gang about this. So far you can only find comfort from your talking Great Dane, who's the only one there for you and willing to support you.

What will you do from here?

----------------

>Get something to eat
>Talk to Scooby
>Go to Bed
>Take a shower
>Call one of the Grimwood Girls for help
>>
>>1078127
>Talk to Scooby
This is different.
>>
>>1078127
Call up Winnie, she'd know the most about it.
>>
>>1078127
>>Call one of the Grimwood Girls for help
>>
On a side note worse case scenario we go back to try and be there coach again.
>>
>>1078155
>>1078290

"Like, what am I gonna do now? I can't keep up this werewolf charade forever! Just what am I going to ....?!"

You paced around in circles clearly in a state of panic with nowhere else to go.

You then stopped your pacing and just remembered that one of the girls of the Grimwood Finishing School might be able to help you.

One being Winnie who happens to be a werewolf herself and Sibella the daughter of Dracula, the same Dracula that changed you into a werewolf.

You believe that at least one of them might be able to help you and understand your struggle.

You raced upstairs to your room to obtain the address from the Grimwood School, the same address you once applied for as coach.

"Like, I hope at least one of them pick up ..." You typed down the phone number to the Grimwood School.

You waited patiently for the phone to ring until you finally heard someone picking up.

"Hello? This is Winnie callin' from Grimwood, who's callin'?"

"Win?" You smiled as you were happy to hear the voices from one of your former students, you could feel your tail wagging from the excitement.

"Like, Winnie it's me your old Coach calling, Shaggy!"

"Coach ...?!" Winnie was surprised that someone calling was you as it's been so long ever since you left. "It's been so long, Coach! How've ya been?"

Winnie was happy to see you again from the tone of her voice, as her tail also began to wag on the other side of Grimwood.

"Like, not so good ...." Your smiled turned into a frown, as you weren't sure how to break the news to her. "But like listen ..."

>Do/Say?

>"Like, could you put Sibella on the phone ...?"
>"I have a problem and I like need your help ..."
>>
>>1078127
>>Call one of the Grimwood Girls for help

>your girlfriend Googie has broken up with you
Thats some fucking bullshit, best part of the movie doesn't want shaggy anymore.
>>
>>1078360
>>"I have a problem and I like need your help ..."

Man, never expected a scooby doo quest, and even less expected one based off those movies.
>>
>>1078360
>>"I have a problem and I like need your help ..."
>>
>>1078360
>>"Like, could you put Sibella on the phone ...?"

Sibella seems like the path to a cure while winnie seems like the road to acceptance
>>
HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKKKKK
>>
>>1078360
>"I have a problem and I like need your help ..."
>>
>>1078360

>>
>>1078360

Better find out if we can be cured or not right away.
>>
>>1078519
>>1078538
>>1078472

"Bats isn't here right now, Coach. What do ya need her for?"

"Like, lets just say I had another run in with her dad and it ends with him turning me into a werewolf ...."

"Wait, you're a werewolf?" Winnie was taken back but is yet intrigued by your situation. "But how?"

"Like, how should I know? First thing I was in a middle of a date in a with my ex-girlfriend and I get turned into a werewolf by a bunch of hunchbacked morons, and then I get kidnapped to participate in some dumb Monster Race!"

"Wow ....sounds like you've been through a lot Coach." Winnie's tone was beginning to sound more worried, though ignoring the "ex-girlfriend" part. "But how were you able deal with Ol' Drac and his goons?"

"Well long story short ...He only turned me into a werewolf just because he needs one for his dumb Monster Road Rally! But I didn't want to race nor do I want to be a werewolf."

"That's a shame ..." She sounded disappointed of your reluctance of being a werewolf despite liking the idea of you being just like her. "But were able you tell Batty's old man that you don't wanna be a werewolf?"

"Well like, of course I have but the crazy nut had no intention of letting me go!"

Winnie shook her head of the idea of Sibella's old man turning you into a werewolf without your consent and going so far in keeping you hostage. The idea of that situation would break Sibella's heart indeed.

"So what did you do when you refused?"

Well ....Dracula like, made a deal with me and promised that if I were to partake and win his dumb race, he'd change me back."

"So you didn't have a much of a problem, I mean you did win, didn't you coach?" Winnie asked she remembered you as the same coach that helped her and the girls beat the Calloways years ago when she was still a girl.

"Like, Of course I did though I had some help but I won that race with no problem, but ...."

"So you won! Way to go coach!" Winnie shouted, sounding very pleased and proud of you. "So Drac turned you back like he said he would, right? So what's the problem?"

"Like, that IS the problem Winnie, the psycho refused to change me back even after the promise he made ..."

Winnie's smile vanished as it would from a frown of anger. "You mean after all that ..." her voice growing deeper as she gripped the handle to the phone. "That asshole still fucked you over!?"

Winnie's shouting through the phone caused your ears to perk up. As you cringed from Winnie's yelling with your rather sensitive hearing.

"Like, calm down Winnie ....I was mad as you are now but luckily I was able to escape."

"Well at least your safe but I don't think I get Sibella right now for you, Coach ...but maybe I can help if ya let me ...."

>Do/Say?
>"Really? How ...?"
>Ask her to come over
>>
>>1078805
>>"Really? How ...?"
>>
>>1078805
>"Really? How ...?"
>>
>>1078851
>>1079059
>"Really? How ...?"

"Well think of it this way Coach ....even if you don't turn back to normal today or tomorrow ....I can at least help you adjust to your new style as a werewolf."

"Adjust my new life? Like, what do you mean ...?"

"Well think of this as an offer, Coach. I know you never asked to be a werewolf nor are you used to being one. But if you want, being a werewolf myself maybe I can help you with your little transition ...."

"Like ....I don't know ...." You looked at your clawed hands that's coated with brown fur. You thought after all you've been through you'd have to go through this drastic change.

You felt hesitant in accepting your ex-student's offer with the difference of Winnie being a werewolf by birth while you becoming one by fateful means.

You thought about your past with the gang and thought about the good times you've used to have with. With all the mystery solving, monster chasing, all the food you've eaten with your best pal ....it isn't like that anymore.

The gang you've once traveled with have moved on and so must you.

You sighed deeply through the phone, still showing some signs of reluctance.

"Coach, I promise you being a werewolf isn't that hard getting used to ..."

You gave it some deep thought with the idea that you may never be normal ever again. After giving it some thought you've finally gave in and decided to accept Winnie's offer.

>Do/Say?
>"Like, can you come over tonight ...?"
>"Like, what day are you available ...?"
>>
>>1079151
>>No Thanks, I want to focus on a cure first.
>>
>>1079151
>>No Thanks, I want to focus on a cure first.
>>
>>1079157
>>1079222
>"Like, can you come over tonight ...?"

"Sure thing, Coach! I promise you won't regret this decision!"

You nodded as you smiled sadly through the phone. "I'll like, see you later Win." You hung up the phone before heading back downstairs.

"Like, this is nuts ....me a werewolf ...for the rest of my life ...?"

You decided on your quest for the cure to be put on hold for now, until you find a way for the situation to be resolved.

You feel that it's still do dangerous to go outside due to the drive-in theater incident and you still might be wanted by the people in Coolsvile.

Instead you decided to kill time until Winnie's arrival.

Do/Say?
>Find something to eat
>Watch a movie
>Look outside
>Talk to Scooby
>>
>>1079310
>>Find something to eat
>>
>>1079310
>>Talk to Scooby
>>
How long has it been since we were the coach?
>>
>>1079467
>Talk to Scooby

You've entered the living room and sat down on a couch next to your talking Great Dane and best friend, Scooby.

Scooby right next to you looked up at you with concern in his eyes and pats you on the leg. "Rhat's rong, Raggy?"

You turned to Scooby with a sad look on your face. "Like Scooby ol' buddy ol' pal ol' friend, what am I going to do?"

"Like, I'm not cut out for this Werewolf business! Why couldn't it be someone else?" You placed your furry clawed hands against your face as you shook your head in sadness.

Scooby comes up to you and places his arm around your neck. "Rit's alright, Raggy! R'm still rere for you." Scooby proceeds to lick you across the cheek, it was sloppy but it helped cheered you up a bit.

You smiled and hugged your best friend, now feeling some comfort. "Like, thanks pal ...like, I hope things get better by then."

You are now starting to feel a bit better, thanks to the comfort and support you've received from your best pal, Scooby.

>Do/Say?
>Find something to eat
>Watch a movie
>Look outside
>>
>>1079550
>Find something to eat
It should make you feel better
>>
>Find something to eat
>>
>>1079550
>Eat a sandwich while looking out the window
>>
>>1079550
>>1080311
second
>>
>>1080311

This.

We should be able to kearn how to take human form by day at the very least.
>>
>>1079686
>>1079710
>>1080311
>>1080773

While feeling a bit better, you've decided to take your mind off the situation towards the kitchen.

You've entered the kitchen until you headed directly towards the fridge.

"Like, lets see if there's anything I can whip up until Winnie gets here ...."

You opened the fridge to find different kinds of food inside. You licked the top of your lips, not sure what to choose from.

You then decided to make yourself a nice sandwich, gathering different kinds of though rather unorthodox ingredients to make your sandwich while heading for the cabinet to gather loaves of bread.

You placed each ingredient on the table and started by adding different kinds of meat, being baloney, pastrami, salami, ham.

You've turned your attention to the condiments adding ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish.

Strangely you've added peanut butter and marshmallows to your collection of ingredients to make your sandwich while adding a dozen of pickles on the side.

You've gathered the different kinds of sandwiches and stacked them together like a deck of cards.

With your sandwich finally finished you licked your lips, feeling proud of your invention as you began to wag your tail from the anticipation.

"Like, down the hatch!"

You've managed to gobbled down the sandwich in one bite, licking the food off your claws.

"Gee like, that sure hit the spot!"

You rubbed your belly with satisfaction. You were now feeling a lot more better now, after having your little snack.

After your enjoying late night snack, you've re-entered the living room and headed for the windows, moving the curtains to look outside.

It was pretty dark outside, oddly enough, you for some reason can actually see through the dark.

>Do/Say?
>Take a nap
>Watch a movie
>Continue to look outside
>Stay up a bit longer until Winnie's arrival
>>
Stay up a bit longer until Winnie arrives.
>>
>>1080773
Your time as a Werewolf is limited, so it's not a lost cause.

Your curse allows you to be human during the day time while you are only a Werewolf during the night in the sight of a full moon.
>>
>>1080854
>>Stay up a bit longer until Winnie's arrival

It was getting late but you decided to stay up a little bit longer for Winnie to arrive and help you with your transition.

In the mean time you decided to sit down and relax on the sofa for a while for time to pass.

Suddenly your wolf-like ears perked up as you can hear loud knocking through the front door of your house.

"Like, who could be knocking at this hour ...?"

You left the sofa and stretched your fur-like arms and yawned loudly as if your loud yawning would turn into a howl before you head straight towards the door.

>Do/Say?

>"Like, Who is it ....?"

>Peek through the window to see who it is

>Answer the door immediately
>>
>>1080979
>"Like, Who is it ....?"
>>
>>1080979

"Like, who is it?"
Attempt to be really sneaky and peek through the window at the same time.
>>
>>1081028

This. Or have Scooby do the peeking for ya.

Grove centre catcha? Okay.
>>
>>1080991
>>1081028

>>"Like, Who is it ....?"

"It's me, Coach! Mind lettin' me in?"

You were surprised to hear the voices of one of your old students. It's been so long since you've seen them ever since you worked as their coach at Grimwood.

"Like, Sure thing Win! You're just in time!"

You reach for the knob and began to open the door.

You weren't sure how Winnie looks since your departure.

It had been years since you left the school and took the path of a car racer.

In your mind you would still imagine Winnie as the same bossy, spunky, and confident little werewolf girl you'd used to teach.

You open the door and to your surprise, you find out that Winnie isn't that same little girl anymore.

Your jaw completely drops as you find out how much your former student has really grown, sporting the same orange curly hair now longer and in a shape of a ponytail. A platted shirt and shorts while carrying a bunch of suit cases.

Winnie looked you over and looks rather intrigued from the way you look as a werewolf.

"You're lookin' pretty good coach, like time no see!"

>Do/Say?

>"Winnie like, ....is that you?!"

>"Like Winnie, you look amazing!"
>>
>>1081506

>>
>>1081506
>>"Winnie like, ....is that you?!"
>>
>>1081506
>>"Like Winnie, you look amazing!"
>>
>>1081506
>>
>>1081506
>>"Winnie like, ....is that you?!"
>>
>>1081506
>>
>>1081528
>>1081749
>>1081809
>>1081809

"Well duh, who else were you expectin'? You didn't think I'd be a little scrub forever did ya?"

"Like, I guess not ...it's just been so long since me and Scoob seen you, now you're all like completely grown up!"

"Well that's easy for you to say, Coach. Aside from you being a werewolf, you have changed a bit ...literally." Winnie looks at you from top to bottom.

"I don't know how you do it Coach, after all these years you still look the same and still in good shape."

"You sure you don't wanna continue being our coach?" Winnie teases and nudges your arm with her elbow.

You blushed and felt flattered by the compliment, and rubbed the back of your head.

"Well don't keep your guest waitin', are ya gonna let me in or what?"

"Oh right, like come right on in!"

Winnie entered your home and looked around the place. "Nice place you got here, Coach."

"Oh like, it's not big of a deal."

"Hey Scoob, we've got a new guest and she's someone you'd ought be familiar with!"

Scooby's ears perked as he raised his head from the floor. He couldn't recognize her until he saw her by her wolf-like features. "Rinnie?!"

"Scooby! Great ta see ya again!" She held her arms right open for a hug. "Bring it on home, Big guy!"

Scooby raced towards Winnie and proceeds to embrace her as well as licking her across. "You rook arazing!"

"Aw I missed you too, Scooby!" Winnie hugged Scooby back, with her tail wagging in the end.

"Like, we're glad you could stop by ...I just felt like I couldn't leave the house in my condition."

"Well don't stand like, unpack and make yourself at home!"

"Don't mind if I do couch!"

"Oh and Winnie, while you came all the way here, were you like able to contact Sibella on the way here by any chance ...?"

"Actually Coach, on the way I have! I was able to contact Bats about her Pop turning you into a werewolf."

"Like what did she say and what was he reaction."

"Well I can't say her reaction was a good one, she looked really pissed off the moment I told her. You should've seen the look on her face once I've spilled the beans about what her old man did."

"Like, I'd hate to imagine how pissed she'd look if she did found out. Like do you have any idea where she went after she found out?"

"Well I know that Bats went batty and flapped out of the school, probably to give her Pop a good talkin' to."

"Like I'd hate to be in Ol' Drac's shoes if he went face to face with her own daughter ..."

"Well he shouldn't have crossed you like that, Coach. If you ask me, the old man had it comin'."

"Well that's good and all but do you like, think Sibella can convince her dad to change me back?"

"Well I can't make any promises, Coach but if Batty does manage to work something out with her ol' pop I think there is a chance of turning you back to normal."

"I hope so like I don't think I can deal with being a werewolf for the rest of my life ..."

"Well that's where" cont.
>>
>>1081963
Cont. "Well that's where you have me! I mean that's the reason why you called me, isn't it?"

"Well yeah but like ...I really intended to call Sibella. Being the daughter of Dracula I thought she might be the one to sort this thing out ..."

Winnie frowned and gave you a disgruntled look. "So there was no point of me coming here? You're saying that coming all the way here was pointless ...?"

"No Win like, that's not what I'm trying to say ...!"

"Then what is it ...what's the point of me coming all the way here if you don't need me in the first place."

"Like, I never said I didn't need your help ...it's just ..."

You couldn't think of a valid response and looked at Scooby for support.

Scooby looks at you and shrugs as he's got nothing.

"Like, Winnie look ..."

>Say/Do?

>Make an excuse

>Tell her the truth

>Try to change the subject
>>
>>1082053
>Give Winnie a hug and rub her ears, Wolves love that shit.
>I'm worried and scared because I'm a werewolve and a mob was already like after me earlier! I don't want to hurt anybody or get hurt!
>>
>>1082068
Maybe the rubbing is taking it too far.
But asking her for help in how to deal with our current wolf-ness is a must
>>
>>1082068

Nope I am one hundred percent okay with this and say go for gold and rub her ears!
>>
File: tumblr_ojmiuwyppP1w2xvpzo1_1280.png (669KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojmiuwyppP1w2xvpzo1_1280.png
669KB, 1200x1200px
>>1082111

Let's not beat around the bush, we all know exactly where this quest is going to go.
>>
>>1082053

"I... I need advice in case I get stuck like this, okay? Also the reason I am like this is because you father didn't want to take part in the race, although most of the blame is still on Ol' Drac's shoulders."

"I... I guess I am being a bit of a jerk, sorry."
>>
>>1082178
This

>>1082169
fuck you, im going for that sweet sweet vampire gash
>>
>>1082247

That's not as fun, at least Winnie puts out heat.
>>
>>1082111
She seems upset like badly and its not like we're trying to rub her belly you heathen. Head pats are something all animals love.
>>
>>1082178
This is fine

>>1082247
>sweet sweet vampire gash
This is also fine
>>
>>1082053
>>1082068
second
>>
>>1082068
>>Give Winnie a hug and rub her ears, Wolves love that shit.
>>I'm worried and scared because I'm a werewolve and a mob was already like after me earlier! I don't want to hurt anybody or get hurt!

>>1082178
>"I... I need advice in case I get stuck like this, okay? Also the reason I am like this is because you father didn't want to take part in the race, although most of the blame is still on Ol' Drac's shoulders."
>"I... I guess I am being a bit of a jerk, sorry."

"Like Winnie, look it's just ....I'm under a lot of pressure right now ..."

"I mean there was this mob after me just because I was turned into a werewolf and I'm not sure if I can even show my face in Coolsvile again ...."

"I'm scared and worried, like I don't wanna hurt anyone nor do I want to get hurt!"

"I mean like I've lost just about everything at this point, my humanity, my career and even my girlfriend ...minus Scooby I've got nothing else left ..."

"I'm like just under a lot of stress and I don't think the people in my town will accept me as a werewolf ...."

Winnie turned around and looked at you. "Just how do you think I came all the way here? Those people may not accept you as a werewolf but you could at least consider that there's another werewolf who can relate to you ....!"

"Well yeah but like ...it's just that I never asked to be a werewolf ..."

"Neither did I and I was BORN a werewolf and you don't see me complaining!"

"Like Winnie, I ...."

"Do you even know what it's even like to be a werewolf for the rest of your damn life?!" Winnie turns her back on you as if she doesn't want you to see her cry. "I don't even know what's like like to be a human being ...."

"Winnie ...."

You began to feel terrible, you were so caught up in your current situation you didn't think nor consider the latter's feelings.

Scooby watched the argument and felt that this make get ugly. Thus leaving the scene of the argument, leaving only you and Winnie alone together.

You then realize how caught up and obsessed you were being back to normal and returning to your former life. You realize how selfish you were being.

"Gee Winnie, like ....I had no idea ..."

Winnie still has her back turn and remains silent, as if it seems she's ignoring you.

"Winnie look ...like it's my fault I was only thinking about myself like I was being selfish and a jerk ..."

Winnie still remained silent with her back still turned.

"Like I'm really sorry Winnie I shouldn't have came off so selfish like that ....like if you don't want to help me anymore then like I understand I deserve it ..."

Winnie turned her head slightly to look at you.

"And like, you're right I don't know what it's like to be a werewolf ..."

You stepped closer behind Winnie while placing her hand on her shoulder. :"But I'm like willing to try ...."

Winnie finally turned around to look at and sighed deeply. "I can;t stay mad at you, Coach ...."

"So you'll help me?"

Cont.
>>
>>1082749
"Well this is why I came all the way here for, didn't I?"

You smiled and patted her on the head while rubbing the back of her ears. "Like, thanks a lot Winnie, you're the best."

"Cut it out Coach, I'm not a kid anymore ...." Winnie says playfully but is actually enjoying the head pats and ear rubs you're giving her that her tails starts to wag wildly.

"Though I'm still not sure how long for Bats to convince her father to change you back and I know you want to be changed back to normal but ...."

"You know what? Forget the cure, right now I like want to adjust to my new life as a werewolf."

Winnie looks up at you and gives you a rather beaming expression. "Sure thing Coach ...~" She says as her tail continues to wag.

"But it's like, getting kind of late. Do you still wanna unpack or ,,,:"

"Eh, I think I'll unpack later and call it a night. We'll continue to pick this up in the morning, is that alright with you Coach?"

"Like, it sounds good to me."

"Great, now I don't where to sleep tongiht do you have an extra bedroom or ..."

Do/Say?

>"Like, there's a guest bedroom you can sleep in."

>"Like, you can sleep on the couch."

>Let Winnie bunk in with you for the night.
>>
>>1082810

"Like, you can bunk with me tonight if it's all the same to you. Scoob's probably already asleep in the guest room and like that couch isn't good for anyone's back."

>>1082265
>>
>>1082749
Fuck it, I'll back this guy >>1082853 I might as well.
>>
>>1082810
>>"Like, there's a guest bedroom you can sleep in."
>>
>>1082853

I say we invite Winnie to sleep in bed with us if she's okay with it.
>>
Who wouldn't want a night of comfy Werewolf cuddles? Sleep in our bed with us.
>>
>Tfw you realize you're opps into a Pack mentality with the other Werewolf.
>>
>>1082853
>>1082859
>>1082879
>>Let Winnie bunk in with you for the night.

"Like, you can bunk with me tonight if it's all the same to you. Scoob's probably already asleep in the guest room and like that couch isn't good for anyone's back."

"Really? I mean if it's not too much trouble for ya, Coach ..."

"Not at all like besides while you're here I'll at least won't be the only werewolf in Coolsvile."

Winnie smiles at you.

"Thanks a lot, Coach!" Winnie held the side of her arm, as she keeps smiling at you.

You smiled back as you rubbed the back of your head. "Like, it's no big deal! It's the least I can do after all ..."

"Well I'm headin' upstairs to the bathroom to get changed, you coming coach?"

"Like, you go on ahead I'll meet up with you in just a minute."

Winnie heads up stairs while you turned off all the lights downstairs, that including the living room lights and the lights in the kitchen.

You now headed directly upstairs to get changed in your room, wearing your typical pajamas.

"Hey Winnie, are you like coming to bed?"

"Yeah, just gimme a minute, Coach!" You waited until you see you Winnie enter the room. But you are shocked to find Winnie wearing nothing but her tank top and underwear.

"L-Like, Winnie j-just what are you doing ...?!"

"Uh ...heading to bed? What else?"

"Like, in your underwear?!"

"Well duh, the rest of my clothes are still packed so I can't wear anything else until tomorrow morning. What else do you want me to do, sleep in the nude or sumthin'?"

"N-Noway but like ..."

"Scoot over Coach, I'm beat!"

You scooted right over for Winnie to lay right next to you. You could suddenly feel your heart pounding.

>Do/Say?

>"L-Like, comfortable ...?"

>Say something
>>
>>1082988

"Like, maybe it's the fur but I'm getting a bit warm. Is this normal Winnie? Are you like, comfortable?"
>>
>>1082988
I'll back this >>1082998 FUCK IT, LETS DO THIS.
>>
>>1083002

Be weary, I have no problems "accidentally" snogging a werewolf tonight. I have no idea what this QM's past quests were like but you better believe I'm willing to find out just how free spirited he is with his writing.
>>
>>1083008
My friend, I'm too fucking drunk to care about where this goes.
>>
>>1082988
>Go the fuck to sleep
>>
I agree with >1082998

Cmon slogging!
>>
>>1083022

3 votes for flirting with Winnie, off to a fun start in this quest!
>>
>>1082998
>>1083002
>>1083022
>"Like, maybe it's the fur but I'm getting a bit warm. Is this normal Winnie? Are you like, comfortable?"

"Course I am, aren't you Coach?"

Winnie's legs were caressing against yours. You can feel your body shaking from the feeling.

"Winnie, like are you okay? You're getting awfully close ..."

"Relax Coach, I'm just trying to be comfortable ..." Winnie leaned towards you as she breath against your mouth.

You were taken back by this and sweating madly from the tension. You now feel your body getting heavier with Winnie now laying on top of you.

"Like, Win ...?"

"Just relax, Coach ....~" She says wrapping your arms around your neck. You laid there helplessly with Winnie completely on top of you underneath the covers.

You can feel yourself getting hot with your brown fur sweating against hers.

"I've always liked you, Coach ....~"

You are shocked and you find yourself to be in quite a pickle. You were feeling overwhelmed but still showed some level of resistance as you still see Winnie as the same little girl you used to teach.

"Winnie ...we can't ....like we've known each other years ago but I've known you since you were still a little girl."

"But I'm a big girl now, Coach ...~" Winnie leaned in closer with mouth close to yours. You can feel Winnie breathing against your mouth with your lips also touching hers.

"Don't you like me, Coach ...~?"

>Do/Say?

>"Like, what if Scoob here's us ....?"

>"Like, what if your dad finds out ...?!"

>"Winnie like, we shouldn't do this ..."

>Kiss her.
>>
>>1083120

"Like I've had enough bad things go on lately... but alright Winnie why not.

Kiss her tenderly, go for the caress!
>>
>>1083120
>Backing this guy >>1083131
>>
>>1083120
>"Winnie like, we shouldn't do this ..."
Give me some time, man. I haven't got over all the things that happened to me
>>
Make out with Winnie!
>>
>>1083120
>>"Winnie like, we shouldn't do this ..."

I see everyone continues to fall for first/worst girl as usual.
>>
Well it's certainly Winnie make out time! Get in there Shaggy.
>>
>>1083196
This. "We are going a tad too fast ya know? I don't want you to end regreting this plus we haven't even been on a single date yet!"
>>
>>1083306

I agree, we do not want to get her pregnant because of hormones. Taking advantage of a lonely girl is not what Shaggy Rogers would do.

Plus there is no reason why we can't take things slower.
>>
>>1083329

No reason why going fast isn't something we can do either. We're talking Shaggy Rogers, the same hair trigger who spent every adventure slinking around wigging out at everything and following mostly on impulse instead of thought.

Fair warning, if this were closer to actual character limits I'm pretty sure we'd be about a mile in Winnie by now.

She initiated, she's confessing her love, Shaggy just had a break up, fuck it it's not like either of them are really going to regret companionship and it'll just help Shaggy freak out a little less.
>>
>>1083329
Shaggy is a stoner, He'd totally have casual sex and then take responsibility if she got knocked up.
>>
>>1083354

Shit I don't even think he's be casual at this point. He's suddenly all wolf'd out, his friend turned hot werewolf student girl is the only one who can help him slightly overcome his stress as a new wolf, she's apparently been wanting to bury his bone for years since he taught her, and now they're in bed together and about to make out.

Pretty sure this is what almost every single guy stuck in a clusterfuck situation like this would be fine with. It's not like she's some tramp off the streets, he knows her and she's more or less just like him.
>>
>>1083131
>>1083140
>>1083131
>>1083296
>"Like I've had enough bad things go on lately... but alright Winnie why not.

"Then kiss me, Coach ...~"

You closed your eyes and went in to pressed your lips against Winnie's as the two of you kiss deeply,

Winnie moans as she plants each kiss against your lips.

You then would hold her hips with your clawed hands, caressing them back and forth stroking her hips to her thighs.

The two of would continue to kiss passionately until one of you would gasp for air.

"Like, hold on a second Win ..."

You'd reach for the lamp and turn out the lights where the two would continue your make out session.

Winnie would unbutton the top of your shirt from for pajamas and caress your furry-like chest.

You'd stroke her thighs with your clawed hands making Winnie moan in the process.

Winnie took her mouth from your lips to your neck. Planting a few kisses against your neck while nuzzling against it.

She then would playfully draw her finger against your finger around your chest as you moaned and shiver from the feeling.

"So what do you say, Coach? Do you want do ...?"

>Do/Say

>"Like, won't I get you pregnant in this form ...?"

>"Like, I don't know I feel like we're going too fast with this"

>Score with Winnie for the rest of the night

>Tell her you want to call it a night
>>
>>1083329

Yes.

And Shaggy being a stoner is a parody. If he was really stoned he wouldn't run away all the time. This is Scooby Do not the Venture Bros.
>>
>>1083367

Score with Winnie for the rest of the night.

Gonna get rid of those pent up feelings and satisfy a pent up werewolf. Can't knock those options.
>>
Score with Winnie.
>>

That's something we should worry about because his dad would kill us.
>>
>>1083367
>>
Score with Winnie and shoot for some making of puppies with her. She's an adult, he's an adult with a very wealthy family (pup named Scooby doo) pretty sure he can handle raising some kids!
>>
>>1083373

Her dad is gonna return from those holidays eventually, so yes we should really worry about that.

Remember the Ghoul School movie? All the parents were gonna kill Shaggy if he did ANYTHING to their little girls...

>>
>>1083416

Wait she's an adult at this school now... so is she like a teacher or just living there for shits and grins? Does her dad really even have any power in a situation like this?
>>
>>1083409
>>1083429
She is an adult and has the right to make her own decisions but there is a possibility of getting her pregnant.

Those that want to score with Winnie might lose their virginity but it risks with Winnie bearing your pups. Are you sure you guys still want to go with this?
>>
>>1083477

Again if we're using Lore Shaggy then yeah, I think he can easily handle some puppies and finances are so far from a problem for him it's ridiculous. I say bring on the chance of preg.
>>
One risk at pregnant Winnie, hold the onions plz.
>>
>>1083429

Is her dad so...

She probably is a teacher or something.
>>
>>1083515
see >>1083477

Seems her dad isn't a problem at all.
>>
>>1083477
I'm voting for it. Let's risk it for the biscuts. Worse case we start a werewolf pack and go back to being a coach. The Pay wasn't that bad if I remember correctly.
>>
>>1083488
At one point I can see Winnie wiping up Shaggy's meals at least they'd be edible ...if not only just meat.
>>
>>1083578

See now you're on the ball! Also hey >>1083568
>>1083538

Quest was trying to talk to you! You also messed up the vote by removing your post.
>>
>>1083587
I'm currently trying to repost my vote but the captcha's really fucking with me today.
>>
>>1083614

Ugh yeah I know that feeling, I hate the captcha sometimes yet I'm glad it's here to keep the dipshits from causing too much trouble.
>>
File: kmp4ohw3vec8nh36hell.jpg (234KB, 636x348px) Image search: [Google]
kmp4ohw3vec8nh36hell.jpg
234KB, 636x348px
>>1083578
>>
>>1083650
that looks good, I fucking hate you.
>>
>>1083614

Go to settings and use old capcha since is easier.
>>
>>1083683
we us getting another update QM?
>>
>>1083650
.....Winnie might just be the perfet mate/wife for Shaggy if she can possibly whip up something that ridiculously delicious,
>>
>>1083734
I'm gonna call it a night for now actually and I have a lot of important things to do in the morning but I'll be sure to whip something up involving Shaggy and Winnie's potential future together if I still have the energy and free time for it.

Stay tuned for more ShaggyQuest.
>>
>>1083758

Fingers crossed! We're probably have another Winniequest thread sometime tomorrow once the other one gets archived. Hope to see you there.
>>

"Well Coach, what do you say? Do you want to ...?"

"But like, what if your dad finds out about this ...?"

"Well my pop isn't here, is he? Besides my Papa's still on holiday so I don't think we'll hear from him anytime soon." Winnie says, leaning forward with her breast pressed against your chest.

"I really am serious about liking ya, Coach and sure the rest the girls back at Grimwood liked you too but they don't like you the way I do!"

"Winnie ....are you like in heat?"

She nods at you with a sad smile on her face. "Truth is I've never found nor had a mate in my life ...but now I have and I want it to be you. So what do ya say, Coach? Will you be my mate ....?"

"But Winnie ....like, I know I've used to be your teacher but ....what if your dad doesn't approve of us?"

"Like pop has a say in this."

"Like, your pop might have a cow if he found out I get you pregnant."

"If I do get pregnant then that's just something my pop needs to learn how to deal with."

"I still don't know about this I mean like I just had a break with my ex just cause she couldn't handle the fact that I'm forever a werewolf ...."

"Well jokes on her, your ex doesn't know what she's missing. You should at least look on the bright side, Coach ..." Winnie leans and kisses you deeply.

"You have a girl right in front of you that's willing to accept you regardless."

".... You mean don't only like me just cause of werewolf my werewolf form ...?"

"Coach, whether, you're a werewolf or not I'll always love ya to no end ...~"

You smiled at her as you felt touched from her words. Though you still thought about the consequences of getting her pregnant and having to deal with her father in the future. "Like, I might get you pregnant ...."

"I'll take that chance, Coach."

You closed your eyes and sighed deeply. "Then screw it ...like, I've had enough bad things to go on lately... but alright Winnie why not?"

"I'd knew you'd come though eventually, Coach ...~" She grins and gets up to completely remove her top. Winnie then pins you down on your bed and strips your shirt off.

"Well don't keep a girl in heat waitin', come teach a wolf new tricks.~"

You and Winnie are both half naked and the two of you would press your bodies against each other. Winnie caresses your chest while you stroke her thighs and hips with the two of you kissing passionately.

You and Winnie would continue to kiss deeply and begin your love making until everything fades to black.

--------------

Night has passed and it is now morning. You are in your bed, now naked and waking up from your late night stand. You stretched your arms while yawning, now feeling yourself to be a lot more better.

>Do/Say?
>Check up on Winnie
>>
>>1084741
>go cook breakfast and stuff
>>
>>1084741
Cont.
>Go to the bathroom and fresh
>Take a shower
>Go make breakfast
>>
Why don't we check up on Winnie, and then >>1084780
>>1084804

We can do all four! Shaggy is no savage after all, of course he'd make sure his fluffy charge is doing okay after a long night of intercourse!
>>
>>1084804
>make breakfast son.
Food is importa t
>>
>Check up on Winnie
>Go to the bathroom and freshen up
>Go make Breakfast

"Good morning ...~" You looked over Winnie to see how she's doing. "Like, Win you awake ....?"

Winnie is sleeping soundly with her arms wrapped around your neck. She is smiling in her sleep which shows she had really enjoyed her night with you.

"Like she's really cute when she's asleep." You say as you'd stroke her orange curly hair and planted a kiss on top of her head.

After hours of waking up you slowly leave the bed and head straight for the bathroom. You scratched the side of your back and turned the knob of the sink to wash your face.

"Like, I have to admit last night was really something I just hope Scoob didn't hear us making that noise last night ...."

You turned your attention to the mirror, despite all the changes you've been through- you're still you.

You now left the bathroom to check back up on Winnie. You find that she has just woken up from her sleep, still nude underneath the covers, stretching her arms as she yawned out a howl.

"Like, it seems to me like you slept good last night.~"

"No kiddin', you were an animal last night, Coach ...~" Winnie says as she looks at you with a flirtatious look.

"Yeah like, I don't know what came over me last night the moment we did it ...that reminds me, you're not gonna get pregnant after we've ...you know ..."

"I already said that I was gonna risk it, even if I do carry your litter I don't mind the idea of us raisin' a couple of our pups."

"Why? You have a problem with being a papa or sumthin', Coach?"

"It's not that but like I'm still not sure how your dad will take the news when he's back from vacation ..."

"We cleared that up last night, didn't we? I already said that if my Papa doesn't like the fact that you're my mate and that I'm bearing your pups, he's just gunna hafta deal with that fact whether he likes it or not."

"I know, but like still"

"You're getting' worried over nothin', Coach. Any problem my Pop has with you, will have to answer to me from now on."

"Like, I guess ...but to think that I'd be the one to replace your dad as the new Werewolf ...come to think of it like aren't you the Wolf Man's daughter? Why couldn't you fill in for him."

"It's not that simple Coach, a new werewolf only occurs every 500 years, as much as I love the idea of my papa passing torch down to me it just doesn't work that way it seems ..."

"But to think that my former coach replacing my pop as the new Wolf Man, I'd say it's more of an honor than a privilege."

"Well like, I don't know about that but I guess I've got no choice but to deal with this from now on ..."

"Well it's certainly something I'd ought to be proud of, speakin' of which how did that whole Monster Road Rally work out for you? I know you've told me over the phone but mind filling in this wolf with more details about how you won the race, Coach?"

"Well like I guess I can a little ...aside from that deal I've made with"

Cont.
>>
>>1085801
"Scrappy and my ex girlfriend helped a lot. It also helped a lot that ol' Drak seemed cursed by bad luck or something like that... it was probably karma or something. Also Drak owes me because I won that race then he refused to fullfill my request... I know his daughter will probably yell at him but is there something else I can do? I mean I will probably need a new place to live and while I could work in the school having our own home would be nice..."
>>
>>1085801

Cont.

"... Ol' Drac with him turning me back to normal if I partook and win in his race, of course we both know how that turned out ..."

"I was able to race the track with little difficulty though there were a few problems going on with the engine from the Wolf Wagon."

"You drove the Wolf Wagon?! My pop wouldn't even let me touch that beauty!"

"Well of course like I couldn't use my original race car so in order to participate in the monster race I was stuck with one of the monster race, that being your dad's vehicle."

"Like anyways as I said before, aside from the problem with the engine I had little difficulty and won the race. They like, even went so far in making me Monster of the Year after winning."

"So not only you won the race with the Wolf Wagon, but got nominated in being Monster of the Year? You really are sumthin' else, Coach ...~"

"Well not like I wanted to be Monster of the Year the moment I won at the time ...but like I didn't do it alone I was able to win the race thanks to the help of Scoob and my ex-girlfriend though Drac still refused to fulfill his end of the bargain."

"Ol' Drac sounds like a real sore loser, makes me wonder how Bats will deal with him in this situation."

"Well like I'm not sure what the outcome will be between Sibella and her dad, and no disrespect to Sibella but I want nothing to do with Drac ever again."

"Well he shouldn't be a problem anymore now that Bats is gonna give 'im a good talkin' to."

>Do/Say?

>Ask her what does she want for breakfast
>>
>>1086111

Apply a comfy hug to Winnie, tell her she's like, a good girl, and then ask what she wants to eat, you're feeling like... literally everything in the fridge man.
>>
>>1086111
i'll back >>1086115
>>
>>1086115

This.
>>
>>1086111
Supporting:
>>1086115
>>
>>1086115
>>1086142
>>1086343
>>1086570
>Apply a comfy hug to Winnie, tell her she's like, a good girl, and then ask what she wants to eat, you're feeling like... literally everything in the fridge man.

You walk over to give Winnie a comfy hug, caressing the back of her orange curly hair.

Winnie is surprised by your sudden affection but seems to enjoy it nonetheless.

"Didn't know you enjoyed it that much, Coach." She says as she wags her tail.

"Like, I'm just lucky to have someone like you by my side other than Scoob."

"I'm not goin' anywhere, Coach. You and I are mates so I'll be here as much as you want me to be."

Winnie blushes and smiles at you, as she caresses the side of your cheek.

"Like, since you're staying here would you like anything to eat? I plan to head for the kitchen to make a big breakfast for me and Scoob."

"I'm used to hunting for my own food but what the hell?"

You ignored the "hunting" part but agreed to make Winnie breakfast nonetheless. "Like, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Well Coach If you're cookin' then how about filling this wolf's plate with all the meat you've got?"

"Like, Done."

"I'll have breakfast ready in a couple of minutes."

"Sounds good, Coach. I'm gonna get washed up, lemme know when breakfast is ready."

"Like, can do!" You now went downstairs and head straight for the kitchen to prepare breakfast for You, Winnie and Scooby.

You now start grabbing different kinds of food from the fridge to prepare everyone's breakfast.

For you and Scooby, your breakfast came with;

A couple stripes of bacon.

A dozen of eggs.

A dozen pancakes and waffles with extra syrup.

And finally some OJ to go with it.

For Winnie's, you prepared her breakfast with different varieties of meat that being;

A dozen stripes of bacon.

A couple of sausages.

And slices of ham.

You are now finished making everyone's (including your own) breakfast.

>Do/Say?

>Call Winnie and Scooby down for breakfast.

>Go upstairs and let either Scooby or Winnie know that breakfast is ready.
>>
Go upstairs, crack open the door to the guest room with Scooby probably still in a coma on the bed/floor

"Scooby ol' buddy ol' pal like breakfast is ready! Try to leave me some this time!"

Walk out, contemplate a future with Winnie and possibly adapting to all this crazyness. Realize Winnie's words of "I'm not goin' anywhere, Coach. You and I are mates so I'll be here as much as you want me to be," and realize for the first time you've had a woman in your life that is deathly dedicated to you. Obtain a warm fuzzy feeling and go give Winnie a loving kiss and a thanks for her words and love before telling her to go get some grub before Scooby tries to down it all.

"Like Winnie, can I talk to you for a moment.. about what you said.."
>>
>>1087387

>Call Winnie and Scooby down for breakfast.

>Tfw you eat a dozen stripes of Bacon and a half dozen eggs

I didn't chose this life Shaggy and nither did you.
>>
Im out
QM you stupid fuck, why didn't you just call this Winnie quest?
You wouldn't have had to ignore votes to tell winnie we preferred the vamp if you had or mated for life after one night.
>>
>>1087661
>Anon never had a fresh virgin girlfriend that he popped her cherry.
>>
>>1087661

Daw poor Anon. Blame the QM when it's not his call who Shaggy sides with. Try to remember for the next quest you sit in for that it's up to the players not the quest lead.

Also Winniequest is an ongoing Quest already so that'd just confuse the hell out of people.
>>
>>1087661
In case you're new.

>The author controls the story of the quest. They can take suggestions from other posters, or not, at their sole discretion. If things don't go your way don't complain!

Either play the quest or don't, Anon and save yourself from a report.

>>1087699
Kinda this. I do allow players to vote what path Shaggy should take or who they want Shaggy to be with, if the other players votes end up outranking yours then you're in no position complain, Anon.
>>
>>1087445
>>1087468
>Go upstairs

You decided to go upstairs to get Scooby and Winnie to come down for breakfast.

You started by entering the guest room first where your best friend, Scooby is sleeping in.

You would find your best pal still asleep, snoring loudly while probably dreaming about food.

"It looks like that Scooby didn't hear us last night after all ..."

"Scooby ol' buddy ol' pal like breakfast is ready! Just try to leave some for me this time!"

Scooby's ears up perked the moment you would mention breakfast. "Reakfast?!"

"Yeah Scoob breakfast like just don't try to eat mine and Winnie's, will ya?"

"Rehehehehehehe!" Scooby giggled mischievously at your pleas as it looks like he'll pull something sneaky.

"Oh brother ..." You just shook your head at your Great Dane and walked out of the guest room. "Like what a ham ..."

You now headed straight for your room to get Winnie. You then would stop and realize the adaptation to all this crazyness and your possible future with Winnie.

You remembered Winnie's words of how you two are now mates and how deathly dedicated she is to you. Which was something not even your Ex would say to you.

You now gained a warm fuzzy feeling and thought about giving Winnie a loving kiss as thanks for her kind words and love before entering the room.

"Like Winnie, you in here? I kinda wanna talk to you about what you said ...."

You now entered the room only to find out that Winnie is nowhere to be seen or found.

You then suddenly hear water running which was coming directly from the bathroom.

"Win ...?"

You followed the sound of water running which can also be heard as water running from the shower.

You've entered the bathroom only to find Winnie wearing nothing but a bath towel.

You've stopped yourself and learned that Winnie was just about to take her shower.

>Do/Say?

>Peek through the bathroom door.
>>
"Like, room for one more?"

Nothing we haven't seen before at this point and a bit of bonding could be fun.
>>
>>1088577
Breakfast is ready whenever you are
>>
>>1088577
>peek

This will be priceless once the vampire shows up. After all be a real dick move to only have 1 pack member.
>>
>peek
>Breakfast is ready whenever you are
>"Like room for one more?"

You've peek through the bathroom door to find Winnie in a bath towel about to take her shower.

Winnie had undone her ponytail with her orange curly hair flowing down to her back.

You moved a bit forward in order to get a closer look. But you accidentally caused the door to move backwards creating a creaking sound from the hinges.

Winnie's ears perked and turns around to find you spying on her.

"Zoinks!"

You panicked and went to hide behind the wall of your room.

Winnie walks out of the bathroom and spots you on your obviously poor attempt at hiding.

Winnie places her hands on her hips and gives you a wolf-ish grin. "You could've at least knocked first, Coach~" She says with her tail swaying back and forth.

"Like I didn't know you were in the middle of your shower. I thought I'd come upstairs to let you know that breakfast is ready and to come and get it before Scoob tries to eat it all."

"Well ya came to get me on the wrong time."

"I know like I'll leave you alone for you to do you."

You tried to leave but Winnie grabs you by the wrist. "What's the rush? There's nothin' to be ashamed about, Coach~"

"Besides I think you and I both could use a good clean up after our fun last night~"

"But like what about breakfast ...?"

"Breakfast can wait, you don't intend on letting your mate bathe alone, are ya~?"

Winnie gives you a seductive look while toggling the top of her bath towel.

"What do ya say, care to join me Coach~?"

>Do/Say?

>Yes

>No
>>
>>1089136
yes

"Like why not, I can't even imagine what's in my... well my fur. It's going to take like, a while for me to get used to this; I hope I have enough shampoo."
>>
File: crappyeditsfwWinnieshower.png (743KB, 1280x1518px) Image search: [Google]
crappyeditsfwWinnieshower.png
743KB, 1280x1518px
I was voluntold to post this by the artist, then I accidentally uploaded the wrong one and she threatened to beat me up.

https://aeonhowl.tumblr.com/post/155542058196/as-requested-3
>>
>>1089136
>Yes
>>
>>1089148
>>1089954
>Yes

"Well I guess there's no harm in taking a quick shower and like I can't even imagine what's under my ...well my fur. It's going to take a while for me to get used to this, like I hope there's enough shampoo for me to use."

"Atta boy~" Winnie holds you by the wrist and pulls you to follow her to the bathroom.

"Like I hope Scoob at least leaves some breakfast left over after this ..."

You and Winnie have entered the bathroom with the shower still running. "You might wanna take off your clothes before going in, Coach."

You nodded and began to strip down, starting by removing your shirt. You continued by pulling down your pants next but you stop to spot Winnie staring at you while you're in the middle of completely undressing.

"Oh don't mind me, Coach~" She says biting her lower lip while looking you over as her tail wags back and forth.

Winnie turns around and teases you grabbing her bath towel, and letting it drop to the floor.

Your tail suddenly wags with you becoming enticed as she beckons you to come join her in the shower.

>Do/Say?

>Enter the shower with Winnie

>"Like are you sure about this?"
>>
>>1090036

Our tail is wagging, at this point there is no clearer route... get in that shower Shaggy!

"Winnie I don't know what it is, but like.. just something about you feels so right."
>>
>>1090036
>Fuck it, get in and clean nothing else.

>>1090118
>Route locking
Nah Senpai, I'm against saying that.
>>
>>1090036
>enter the shower with Winnie
Say/Do?
>get shampoo - the brand that doesn't put tears in eyes or tears in hear
>lather up palms
>begin giving Winnie a cranial massage as you being lathering her hair
>give occasional ear scratches
>insert comment on how much hair she has, try to make witty comment about your choice of shampoo
>>
>>1090432

Yep I'm with this guy
>>
>>1090118
>>1090432

Let me see what I can do to try and squeeze all of these in later on.
>>
>Enter the shower with Winnie

"Get in here.~"

Winnie grabs you by the wrist and pulls you in for you to join her in the shower.

You feel the hot water pouring down on both you and Winnie as the shower continues to run.

You and Winnie are now completely wet with both of you furry bodies drenched in hot water. "Isn't this nice, Coach~?"

Winnie wraps both her arms around your neck with both your naked bodies pressed against each other.

"Like I guess so ...."

"Well if you're enjoyin' yourself mind doin' this wolf a favor and wash my back?"

You paused and started to gulp from the suggestion.

"Don't worry Coach you and I can take turns, you wash my back and I'll wash yours. Sounds like a even trade, don't you agree?"

"Well like I guess there's no harm in that ...let me see what I can do."

You turned around and tried reaching for some shampoo. You found a brand which is the kind that Scooby would wash himself with which is the kind that keeps the fur clean.

You thought that there's no harm in borrowing Scooby's shampoo for the day as you're sure that your best friend wouldn't mind.

You poured some of the shampoo into your hands and rubbed them together until your hands are completely lathered.

Winnie has her back turned waiting for you until you began to massage her shoulders with your lathered clawed hands.

Winnie moans and bites her lower lip from the massage treatment you are giving her which causes her tail to wag back and forth. "That feels nice, Coach~"

You smiled and continued to massage her shoulders before going straight for her back.

Winnie shivered as you'd wash and massage her back to which she was loving every single minute of it.

You now went to do her hair next getting her long orange curly hair all soaked and lathered as you'd rubbed and massage the hair on her head.

You then massaged and wash the back of her ears, giving it a few scratches causing one of her legs to twitch.

"Knock that off Coach~" She says in a playful and flirtatious tone.

>Do/Say

>"Like am I doing this right ...?"
>>
>>1091539

"Like, make me.."

Inner wolf rising, apply all the comfy ear scratches to Winnie! Might as well have some fun being an alpha male.
>>
>>1091553
Don't think we're alpha yet, anon
>>1091539
"Like am I doing this right...?"
I think shaggy is still trying to feel what makes Winnie feel good and doesn't wanna over step boundaries or do a half assed job
>>
>>1091553
One player wants to play the Alpha.

>>1091601
The other wants to play it safe.

Gonna need a tie breaker for either decision to be officially made..
>>
I say fuck it and go alpha. Winnie seems to be loving Shaggy taking charge and he might as well try his more manly wolf side. We're not turning him from being the loveable pot smoker he is, we're just exploring what he's capable of.
>>
>>1091553
>>1091659

>Go Alpha

"Like make me~"

"Is that a challenge~?"

"Like I don't know maybe~"

You say in a playful tone while you continue to scratch and play with her ears.

Winnie yelps with her tail wagging wildly. She wraps her arms around your neck with her back turned.

"Seriously Coach you're driving me crazy~" Winnie whimpers and moans as the side of her leg is twitching wildly and rubbing against yours.

"I don't know what's gotten into you but I like it~" She says in a pleasurable tone.

"Though I have to warn ya Coach ...if you keep this up I'm really gunna lose it~"

"Like, I'll take that chance~"

You'd scratch and massaged her ears further until you moved down to kiss her across the neck.

Now you've done it.

Winnie then suddenly grabs you both by the wrists and pins you hard against the wall. She was strong but you've showed no signs of resistance.

"You shouldn't have done that, Coach~" She says licking her lips with her tail wagging madly. "Now you're gonna pay~"

>Do/Say

>Make out with Winnie

>Take her right here, right now
>>
>>1091907

Take her but flip it back on her. Shaggy may not be the strongest man, but he's not exactly a man anymore.

What other quests have you made Shagquest?
>>
>>1091919
This is really the only quest I've made so far but I actually plan to make this quest ongoing that is if I don't get too caught up on other things though at the same time there are other things I'd also like to do outside of Quest.

Or online in general.
>>
>>1091936

You're not doing a horrible job as far as I can tell, and you've fixed up quite a few of your typing mistakes too. Just do what feels right man, you've got this!
>>
>>1092037

>>1092037
>>1091957
>Honestly the truth is that I tend to type really fast and I have this habit of not checking over my spelling after posting quests, that or I'm too tired to even continue.

>I appreciate the feedback, Anon and I'm also glad that there are players like yourself enjoying this Quest.

>Hope to stay motivated and continue to make this quest expand with Shaggy slowly accepting his new life as a werewolf and I'm also loving this Shaggy x Winnie ship so that's something to look forward to and hopefully it'll continue to expand as well.

And with that I now know that I need to take a break. I'll continue with the quests another time.
>>
>Take her

You find yourself pinned against the wall but suddenly something overtook you.

You began to show level of resistance and pushed yourself back against Winnie.

Winnie is shocked by your sudden newfound strength with you beginning to allow your wolf side to kick in.

You now pinned Winnie back against the wall, having her where you want her.

Surprisingly Winnie is not resisting and shown being more welcoming to your wolf side.

"Seems to me you're starting to slowly embrace your inner wolf, Coach~"

Winnie says as he wags her tail, smiling deviously at you.

You don't know what's coming over you but you feel your werewolf side begging to come out.

Winnie moves in and licks you across the cheek. "Don't just stand there, Coach. Come show me how much of an Alpha you are~"

You couldn't hold back any longer as you kissed Winnie deeply across the lips.

Winnie kisses you back, planting each kiss on your lips.

Your tag begins to wag as you continue to make out with Winnie until things start to fade to black.

----------

You've now left the bathroom with a bath towel around your waist and you are in the middle of drying your hair with another one after another love making session with Winnie.

Though you've once again risked the chance of getting Winnie pregnant.

You now went to get dressed placing your usual red v-neck t-shirt, and blue jeans on.

Winnie was the last to leave the bathroom as she had to do some extra cleaning in the shower after her time with you.

Her legs were twitching as she walked out of the bathroom though she was sporting satisfied look on her face.

"Boy Coach, you really were the best gym teacher a girl could ask for ...you ought to give yourself more credit."

"Like I don't know about that ...but for some reason I wasn't myself the moment that happened ..."

"That's just you discovering your wolf side for the very first time I bet now you're starting to understand what it's like to be a werewolf~"

You felt surprised by her words as you looked and stared at your furry clawed hands. "Like ...my wolf side?"

"Well some of it at least but that's just the beginning, don't worry Coach you and I will go over it once I'm fully settled in."

You suddenly hear a loud growling which was coming from your stomach. You now feel really hungry and very eager to get some breakfast.

"Well until I like fully understand all this I'm gonna take my mind off this wolf side nonsense and get some breakfast.

You leave the room before looking back at your mate. "Like you coming, Win?"

"In a minute I need to get dressed just make sure you leave enough for me."

"Like I had to tell Scooby the same thing the moment I told him that breakfast was ready ..."

"Like, speaking of which ..."

You rushed downstairs to the kitchen to check up on Scooby only to find your best pal with a bloated belly. "Oh no ..."

You find out that all the breakfast you've prepared including for yourself and Winnie are all gone.

"Like doggone Scoob!"
>>
>>1092448

Cont.

"Hiccup. Rhehehehehehe!"

"Like jeez Scoob I worked hard all morning making our breakfast!"

You walked towards the fridge and opened it only to find that there's not much food left.

You sighed in frustration.

"Great like now I have to go out and make a food run."

"Rut Raggy you ran't ro rout!" Scooby scouted in concern. "Rhat if the rob's still rafter you?"

"Well like I wouldn't have to go out if you didn't go and eat all of our breakfast!"

"Rorry ..." Scooby lowers his head feeling a bit guilty.

"Oh it's alright Scoob like I can't stay mad at you." You patted your best friend's head.

But your best friend does have a point you can't go out in your werewolf form not after what happened last time from the incident at the drive-in theater.

Though it's a possibility that the situation has been forgotten ever since you were kidnapped and forced to participate in Darcula's race a couple days ago.

It also has been a few days since your breakup with your ex.

"But like we can't go a day without anything to eat."

"I row ..." Scooby frowned.

"Rell rhat are you roing to ro, Raggy?"

>Do/Say?

>Check the cabinet

>Risk it and go out to get some groceries.

>Order some takeout

>Go out to eat
>>
"Like I know! Hey Winnie do you know any werewolf friendly places to chow down at?"
>>
>>1092589
>bring the mob back fresh to cook

Meat is meat
>>
>>1092589
>Order some takeout
>>
>>1092589
>Ask Winnie

"Hey Einnie were do monsters buy food, is there like a monsters supermarket or something?"

>She must know because of the other monster girls.
>>
>>1093280

>Order some takeout

"Like I guess I'll order some takeout."

"Rakeout?"

"Like you got a better idea? Hold on I gotta see if Winnie's fine with me phoning for some takeout."

You went upstairs to your room where Winnie is located and you proceed to knock on the door.

"Hold on a sec!" Winnie comes to open the door now fully dressed.

"Oh good, say Win like is it alright if I order some takeout for the two of us?"

"I don't see why not but why would you wanna order takeout at this hour, Coach?"

"Like lets just say Scoob went in and helped himself to our portions of breakfast."

"I also don't feel safe going out in public in the middle of the day to get groceries especially where people can clearly see me in this state like which is why I had to ask."

"Well I don't see the problem but if you'd asked me I'd rather go out and hunt for food then order some takeout."

You cringed at the thought of the idea and shook your head.

"Like that's not necessary besides you're our guest so I think I should at least handle the food."

"If you say so, Coach ...besides I need to unpack anyway so I'll leave all the orderin' to you."

"Like you got it Win, well now that we've settled that like is there anything you wanna eat from before I start ordering?"

"I'm fine with just about anything though I prefer my order to be just meat."

"Alright like let me see what I can do ..."

You went downstairs to the living room to pick up the phone to call a specific restaurant.

"Like lets see what kind of food should I order ...?"

>Do/Say

>Order a Pizza

>Order some Chinese
>>
>>1093437

Order a Pizza

Scooby gets an everything on everything, Shaggy gets an everything on everything, Winnie gets triple meats.

Copious amounts of fun with Winnie should not be followed by eating cat.
>>
>>1093448
>everything on everything pizza
>Triple meat pizza
yes but you've forgotten a crucial question:
what kind of crust, anon?

>>1093437
previous anons suggestions sound in character
I think for crust Winnie would have classic, Scooby cheese stuffed and Shaggy will have something with garlic to repel Dracula if he comes by
>>
>>1093778

Shit man you're right, but canines the world over ADORE cheese. All three pizzas get stuffed crust with bacon!
>>
"Like hey Winnie need a bit of help? What all did you bring?"
>>
>>1093448
>>1093778

>Order a Pizza

"I know like I think I'll order a dozen pizzas for all of us."

You've dialed the number for the nearest pizzeria as the phone begins to ring.

You've waited for a couple of seconds before you could hear someone picking up.

"Hello? Like I'd like to order a couple of large specials for three I'll like have two pies with everything on it and one meat lovers to go with it."

"A couple of soft drinks, some garlic bread sticks, and some marinara sauce."

"Rith ruffed rusts!" Scooby suggests as he approaches you from behind.

"Like yeah, and with stuffed crusts! Did ya all that? Great!"

"Like the pizzas will be here in like 25 minutes? No problem like see you in 25 minutes!" You've hung up the phone once you've placed in your order.

"Like now all we have to do is wait for the pizzas to get here." You rubbed your hands together as you could already taste those pizzas the moment they arrive.

"Rhmm-mmm!" Scooby nods lickings his lips as he's just as anxious in eating those pizzas as you are.

"Like that reminds me I can't answer the door to pick up the pizzas like this so you're gonna have to do it, Scoob."

"Re? Rhy re?"

"'Cause you're like the only one in this house that's not a werewolf. Just do me this favor just this once alright, Scoob?"

"Rhine ....Rh'll ro it rust rhis once."

"Atta boy Scoob now you wait here for the pizzas to arrive while I collect the money for you to pay for it, just don't try to eat the pizzas the moment they get here ..."

"I romise I rwear rhis rime." Scooby places his paw on his chest as he raises his other paw giving you the sign that he swears not to.

"Hmmmm ..." You stared at Scooby with an unsure look before going upstairs to collect some money to pay for the pizzas.

Now that you have everything you need, you decided to kill some time until your delivery gets here.

>Do/Say?

>Offer to help Winnie unpack
>>
>>1093976
see
>>1093975

You delete your posts constantly and repost them, I have to say I'm curious as to why?
>>
>>1093986
Like you said before anon I do make mistakes with my spelling and I forget to check (or I may be too tired that I overlook them) fully before completely posting them.

The only reason I also repost them is because I don't want to confuse the players with the errors of my spelling and I repost them with a more correct version so it won't be any trouble for the players to decipher what they're reading before making they're choices/suggestions.
>>
>>1094014

Hey just before each post take like two minutes to reread it and save yourself the trouble! We're in no rush!

You have 37 individual posts who have made posts here so far, we lost like four of them because "omg Winnie sux Sibella is kewler Shaggy" but that's okay. You're doing pretty great for your first quest session!
>>
>>1094022
Thanks Anon I am trying my best to keep this thread going also trying to stay awake in the process.

I also don't wanna make it look like I'm ignoring/neglecting the thread believe me I want this quest to continue.

But you're right after all this is still the first quest I ever made so try to bear with me still I have everything under control so that players like yourself can continue to play.

Still needs some improvement but I'm glad to know how developed my quest thread is becoming so far.
>>
>>1093976
>Watch Tv if you get distratred too much Scooby will just eat everything again.
>>
>>1094976

He'll hear the doorbell or at least Shaggy hauling ass to get the pizzas.
>>
>>1094976

>This

>Watch Tv because if you get distracted too much Scooby will just eat everything again.

And if we get more fun time with Winnie we wouldn't care if we hear the doorbell so let's eat first, okay?
>>
>>1094976
>>1094978
>>1094983

>Watch TV

You couldn't trust Scooby with the pizzas not after what happened with the incident involving the breakfast you've made.

So you decided to stay in the living room and watch a little TV until your delivery comes.

You walked and sat down on your sofa while reaching for the remote.

You now used the remote to turn on the TV, here you proceed to flick through different kins of channels trying to find something to watch while Scooby looks out for the pizzas to come with Winnie upstairs currently in the middle of unpacking.

You clicked the remote while flicking through channels a couple of times until you stop to find that the Food Network channel is now airing.

Your stomach was rumbling as watching the Food Network was really making you hungry that you couldn't wait for the pizza delivery to come any longer.

You shook your head and changed the channel to take your mind off of it while trying to find something else to watch.

>Do/Say?

>Check and ask Scooby if the pizzas have arrived yet

>Go upstairs and check up on Winnie to see if she needs help with anything
>>
>>1095034

Yell up to Winnie and make sure she's got everything under control, then check in with Scooby.
>>
>>1095034

>Check and ask Scooby if the pizzas have arrived yet

We hust had fun time with our girlfriend less than a hour ago, food first.
>>
You guys know Shaggy is probably more than capable of actually being around her without screwing her right?

The two events that lead to screwing were popping up on Winnie flirting in the bathroom and going to bed, pretty sure a bit of basic helping won't lead to anyone bent over a suitcase.
>>
>>1095145

You know this is 4chan right?

What have we been voting so far?
>>
>>1095145
>>1095184

I don't think I can squeeze either of your choices in, one needs to break the tie in order for your quest to continue.
>>
>>1095343

It's fine just ask Scooby about the pizza.
>>
>Ask Scooby about the pizzas

"Like have the pizzas arrived yet, Scoob?"

"Ro Raggy, rot ret."

"Like how long does it take for a guy to delivery a couple of pizzas?"

"Has it even been like 25 minutes yet?"

You left the sofa and searched for the clock to check the time.

You learn just now that it's only been half an hour.

You are getting impatient with your stomach still growling as you rubbed it.

You went back to the living room to figure out how you plan to kill more time.

>Do/Say?

>Check with Scooby again

>Go to the kitchen

>Check up on Winnie

>Go back to watching TV
>>
>>1095398
>Tap foot and watch tv
>>
>>1095398
>check up on Winnie
See if we can help her get settled in
>>
>>1095677
this
>>
>>1095398
>Continue to watch TV
>Find horrendously inaccurate documentary about wolves
>Winnie is less then pleased
>>
>>1095398

>Continue to watch TV
>>
>>1095677
>>1095788

>Check up on Winnie

You decided to go upstairs and check up on Winnie to see if she's fully settled in.

You knocked on the door to your room before peeking through the door. "Hey Win, like it's me how are you holding up?"

"Hey Coach, I'm still unpackin'." She says unloading her set of clothes before looking back at you. "What about you?"

"Like I decided to order a couple of pizzas for the two of us and an extra one for Scooby in case he wants one for himself. I went and ordered you the triple meat special since you like always prefer meat."

"That sounds pretty good Coach but shouldn't you be downstairs lookin' out for the pizzas you ordered."

"Like I decided to let Scooby handle it I don't how the pizza delivery guy will react if he were to see a werewolf ordering a couple of pizzas."

"Well I don't know what the big deal is ...people act like they've never seen a werewolf before."

You thought and looked back how you first met Winnie when she was still a little girl and how along you with Scooby freaked out when you two learned that she's an actual werewolf.

Then again you thought how the people back at the drive in theater freaked out and chased you out of town the moment you became a werewolf. You scratched the back of your head, feeling how you can now relate to the situation.

You looked at Winnie. Hey Winnie like there's something I've been meaning to tell you that involves our future together ..."

"What is it, Coach?"

"Well when you said that you'll be here when you I need you, like do you really mean that ....?"

Winnie gives you a confused look. "Well of course I do, why?"

"It's just that no other girl has ever said that to me before ...like ever since my breakup with my ex ....she called off our relationship because she couldn't deal with the fact that I was gonna be a werewolf for the rest of my life ..."

"Coach you don't need a girl to love you conditionally."

"But I'm completely different now ..."

"There's nothing wrong with being different Coach. Whether you're a werewolf forever or a human forever you're still gonna be you."

"But like what about the people-?"

"Who the hell cares what those other people think?! They don't have a say in on how you should live or what you can or can't be! "

You became shock by her words as she walks up to you and strokes the side of your cheek.

"You're always gonna be Shaggy and that's that."

Your eyes widened as you felt another warm fuzzy feeling overtake you. You placed your hand on Winnie's where her hand is placed on her cheek as you looked her in her yellow sclera and smiled.

"Win ..."

"I know you you lost everything Coach ...but with me here you and I can make something new if you just give it a chance."

You couldn't think of anything else to say but to give Winnie a deep loving kiss.

Winnie was surprised but kisses you back as she closes her eyes and wraps her arms around her neck with her tail wagging from the kiss.

Cont.
>>
>>1096280
This seems a tad forced, isn't he really hungry right now?
>>
>>1096280

Cont.

You wrapped your arms around her waist before breaking off the kiss. "Thanks Win, like that really means a lot ...like I don't think I even deserve someone like you but now I'm really glad that you came." You smiled with your tail now wagging.

"So am I Coach~" She says smiling back at you as she starts to pet and scratch the back of your ears.

"L-Like cut that out Win ..." You feel Winnie scratching your ears but you can't but to enjoy it as your tail continues to wag.

"No way Coach I still owe you after what happened back the shower." Winnie makes a wolfish grin as she continues to play with your ears.

"Good boy~"

"C'mon Win, like knock that off."

"Who's a boy~?"

"Like, I am ..."

"C'mon Coach, who's a good boy~?"

"Like I'm a boy."

"Atta boy~"

You continue to enjoy the ear massage Winnie is giving you until you suddenly hear the door bell ring.

"Sounds like the pizzas are finally here." You became excited as you felt hungry for a while now.

-----------

The pizza delivery guy stares at Scooby wondering why would a dog would answer the door.

"Uh ...that'll be $48.65."

"Rere you ro." Scooby gives the delivery guy the money before taking the boxes of pizzas and slamming the door on his face.

Scoob looks around to if anybody before attempting to eat the entire boxes of pizzas for himself before you came and snatched the two boxes of pizzas that's for you and Winnie before he could get the chance.

"Like enjoy your pizza, Scoob ..."

Scooby whimpers and frowns only leaving him with one box being his own.

>Do/Say?

>"Like, lets dig!"
>>
>>1096295
He is but he is trying to take his mind off his insatiable since he still had to wait for the pizzas to be delivered and there's not much food left in the house for him to eat.
>>
>>1096342

That dog's going to get slaughtered for food at the rate he keeps trying to play this game...

"Like cmon Winnie, lets eat before I'm the skinniest werewolf around!"
>>
Could've wrote these better but I'm gonna stop right here because my mind's in a different place.

But feel free to vote or leave more suggestions to keep this quest going until I come back to continue it.
>>
>>1096353

>"Like cmon Winnie, lets eat before I'm the skinniest werewolf around!"

"Aren't you always skinny, Coach?" Winnies giggles as she's clearly teasing you.

You just rolled your eyes as the two of you head straight for the kitchen to eat your boxes of pizza.

You sat yours down and placed it on the kitchen table before opening it to find your pizza with everything on it just like you ordered.

You wasted no time taking a slice before scarfing one down.

Winnie opens hers to find her pizza is topped with nothing but meat as she proceeds to pick and eat her slice.

You licked your fingers while rubbing your stomach feeling satisfied to have food inside you again. You did not stop as you continued to grab another slice and wolf yours down.

"Pretty good, eh Coach?" Winnie looks at you while grabbing another slice.

"You bet like this was a great idea."

You both continue to eat your pizzas until you became finally full, rubbing your now bloated stomach. "Boy like that sure hit the spot."

"You said it ..." She says using her claws like a toothpick. "Well while you and I are done snackin' and I'm finished with unpackin', what are you gonna do from here, Coach?"

>Do/Say

>"Well gee like I haven't thought of that yet ...."

>Try to find a new job
>>
>>1097435

Gonna need confirmation Shag, are we rolling Shaggy and Scooby with Pup Named Scooby Doo or without it?

If we go the Pup Named Scooby Doo route both Shaggy and Scooby are pretty well off financially. Just curious.
>>
>>1097435
>get the old teaching job again?
It paid well right? Or the gang...but they never got money so..
>>
>>1097735
>>1098126

Any better suggestions I can actually write out ...?
>>
>>1098982

>>1097735
This was a question for you on where Shaggy is at this point in the story. What kind of a background does he have financially?

Otherwise I'm with the "well gee like I haven't thought of that yet..." route.
>>
>>1099043
It's your decision that's the route you want to take. I only ask so I may understand that I can write out the scenario later on without any confusion.

Now when you say you take the 'Pup Named Scooby" route, care to explain more of the details before continuing the quest?
>>
>>1099152

More or less in the "Pup Named Scooby Doo" series it was shown that Scooby and Shaggy both came from pretty well off families financially, the idea being that if we go that route then Shaggy might be holding a job more for something to do instead of finances.

They had made references to it in the later series jokingly for why he can afford to eat twelve buffet's worth of food in an hour so part of it is possibly canon; just opening the doors for you QM.

But yeah let's run the "well gee like I haven't thought of that yet..." route, see what kind of advice Winnie has on where to go next etc.
>>
>>1099286
Okay I understand where you'e coming at and I too consider that to be canon. Also at one point Shaggy was to inherit a family fortune being a large though a rather abandoned and supposedly haunted mansion with it carrying a fortune of diamonds left by his late uncle Beauregard.

But Shaggy gave away the mansion for the Boo Brothers to haunt while giving the diamonds away for charity.

Overall even though I'm just the author of this quest I kinda feel that, that route would be too convenient even for Shaggy especially when he's still in his werewolf state. But sure let me see what I can do to plan and write this all out later on.
>>
>"well gee like I haven't thought of that yet..."

"I mean I was on a roll with the whole racing gig until that crazy Drac came and turned me into a werewolf."

"And I don't think I'll be crossing that path again anytime soon ...like in fact I don't even wanna think about racing ever again ..."

"You gotta have something else planned, Coach. Aren't there any other options for you to take?"

"Sadly no and while I'm no longer self conscious about my status as a werewolf I'm like still worried about the word getting out to the public about a werewolf roaming in the streets."

"Like I don't wanna get you nor Scooby involved in the situation but right now I'm like all hold up ...."

You lowered your head thinking deeply of the consequences of your new life. You thought about leaving Scooby with one of the gang so he wouldn't get anywhere near involved in the situation, you also thought about your future with Winnie as she could be bearing your pups as you speak.

You realize you can't go back to Transylvania which is a place full of monsters but you don't want to go back there, not only because you thought how bad the food was back there but how you're still in a feud with the monster that put you in this state in the first place ...Dracula.

"Well here's an idea, Coach ..."

"Really?" You turned to look at Winnie with a curious look. "Like, what is it?"

"Why don't you come back to Grimwood and work as our coach again? I'm sure Miss Grimwood would love to have you back and teach at her school again."

"Come back to Grimwood? ... Like I don't know." You thought about it and remembered your first time there where you met the Winnie and the other girls, you thought they were scary but you've learned that they were really nice back then. You were even willing enough to help them beat the Calloways in a volleyball match.

But you thought about the bad times you had there, starting with Miss Grimwood's horrible cooking and then the girls's fathers ...their very protective fathers. Thinking about them made you gulped loudly.

"Well what do you say, Coach? Not only Miss Grimwood would be happy to have you come back but the other girls too!"

You took a deep breath and thought to yourself what option will you take and do from here on out?

>Do/Say?

>Accept Winnie's offer and come back to work as coach at Grimwood

>"I'd love to but like I don't think I'll go back there anytime soon ..."
>>
>>1101775

"Like you know what Winnie, that is a great idea. I can't say that my experience at first was like the best or anything but it grew on me..."

Hold Winnie's hand, "..some things more than others."
>>
>>1101775
If Shaggy agrees he'll need to stipulate that he helps with the cooking. I think Shaggy can get over the protective dads but bad cooking isn't something I see Norbert "Shaggy" Rogers abiding

also shaggy's not really rich with options at the moment, aside from finding a cure for his new condition, but that doesn't seem like a route we're going to take soon.

also question: Does Shaggy still have the car from the race? the one that belonged to the previous wolfman?
>>
>>1103601
>Norville

And no it was left behind when escaping from Transylvania though he still has that red race car that he won during a race when he was still human and later used it to escape Dracula's clenches.
>>
>Norbert "Shaggy" Rogers

>"Like Zoinks Norby, do you think the ghost ate the last Lickity-Split?"
>>
>>1103967
Well... fuck whats the gang doing right now anyway?
>>
>>1104489
They're doing they're own thing which in fact takes place around Zombie Island with Daphne currently working as news reporter with Fred acting as her assistant and Velma opening and owning her own book store.
>>
>>1105006
Oh. Thats where they are.
>>
>>1101775
>>1103601
second

>>1105006
Also just imagined when the zombie island bit happens again the gang will be in for a surprise.
>>
>"Like you know what Winnie, that is a great idea. I can't say that my experience at first was like the best or anything but it grew on me..."

>Hold Winnie's hand "... some things more than others."

"....So you'll come back?"

"Sure like why not? It would be nice to reunite and catch with up of the girls like besides if you're here now all grown up I'd imagine how the other girls looked if they were as mature looking as your are."

"Like if that's alright with you ..."

Winnie shrugs. "Meh I don't see why not I'm sure the girls would be happen to see you too, Coach since it's been so long since we've seen you left so there's no doubt they'll welcome you back with open arms."

"And besides I don't have to worry about either of them trying to make a move on you since I already have you for myself~"

"Like lucky you, huh?" You chuckled before something else came to your mind.

"Oh yeah like that reminds me before I return I'm willing to come back and act as the coach for Grimwood on like one condition ..."

"What would that be, Coach?"

"You have to like let me help with the cooking, no offense to Miss Grimwood she's a nice lady but me and Scoob really can't stomach the food she makes and I would prefer to eat something that's like ...actually edible."

"I don't see what the big deal is Miss Grimwood's cooking's actually pretty good."

"Well sorry to disappoint you but like not everyone has similar tastes like you and the girls, if I'm not like skinny enough already I'd also like to work with a full stomach with actual food please."

"Well if that's what you prefer then I then I have no complaints ...although I think that's something you have to discuss with Grimwood herself, Coach."

"Like I get the feeling our little negotiation might be a bit difficult ..."

"Ah, don't worry I'm sure you two can work something out."

"Like I hope so ...but yeah this could actually work alright then it's settled. Like let me clean up and break the news down to Scoob I'm pretty sure he'd be excited to see the girls again."

You cleaned up after yourself once you've finished your large order of pizza and went to inform Scooby about the news but you find out that his reaction is something you wouldn't normally except unless it involved anything scary.

---------

"Nuh-uh! No ray! Absorutely not!" Scoob shook his head at you with his arms crossed.

"Like c'mon Scoob this could be a better opportunity for me like besides I don't think there are any other places that are willing to hire a werewolf ..."

"I said ro! I'm rot roing!"

"But Scoob don't you wanna reunite with the other girls and see how much they've grown up and like what about Matches, you remember him right?"

Scooby thought about his first encounter with Matches and how it usually ended up with him almost being burnt to a crisp.

"Rorget it!"

"So you won't do it ...?'

"Like not even for a Scooby Snack?"

"Rope!"

"Not even for like two Scooby Snack ...?"

"Nuh-uh!"

"A whole box?"

Cont.
>>
>>1110942

Just make sure we give a Scooby Snack to Winnie, don't need a jealous bitch.
>>
Cont.

"Hmmmmmmm." Scooby places his paws on his chin looking indecisive.

"Scoob come on! Like if you're not gonna do it for a whole box of Scooby Snacks then like at least do it for me..."

"I don't row..."

"Gee Scoob like you're being more difficult than usual...."

You sighed deeply and got down on one knee near Scooby's level of height.

"Alright Scoob, look..."

>Do/Say?

>Try to convince Scooby to come with you

>Leave Scooby with one of the gang
>>
>>1111528

"Like Scoob I've got to do this.. but it just wouldn't be the same without my best buddy. It's not that scary either like, you'll have the girls and me watching over you! Remember all the fun we had after we dealt with Revolta? Like cmon Scoob this will be a cake walk, we'll even be making the food ourselves!"
>>
File: virginkillerwinnie.jpg (182KB, 976x1607px) Image search: [Google]
virginkillerwinnie.jpg
182KB, 976x1607px
I doodles this Winnie in a virgin killer sweater earlier. I apologize I have not done more art for this thread, I am liking this story
>>1111535
>Second making the food ourselves
>If Scooby isn't keen on Grimwoods ask him where he'd like to go
>>
>"Like Scoob I've got to do this.. but it just wouldn't be the same without my best buddy. It's not that scary either like, you'll have the girls and me watching over you! Remember all the fun we had after we dealt with Revolta? Like cmon Scoob this will be a cake walk, we'll even be making the food ourselves!"
>Second making the food ourselves

"..... You rean re don't rave to eat all rat rucky stuff Riss Rimmwood makes...?"

"Nope and unlike the girls who actually like all that rotten food junk we can like make and have all the fresher foods to ourselves!"

"Hmmmmm ...." Scooby rubs his chin with his paw before looking back at you, giving you a nod. "Rokay! I'll ro!"

"Like you will? That's great Scoob ol' buddy!" You smiled as you pat and stroked Scooby's head. "Like I promise you won't regret this."

"I rope rot..."

"C'mon ol' pal even though things may not turn out you'd expected to be you still have me to look after ya."

Scooby lowered his head stilling feeling a bit unsure.

"C'mon Scoob, chin up!" You wrapped your arm around Scooby's neck. "Who's my best buddy?"

Scooby raised his head and looks at you "... Raggy?"

"And who's my best pal in the whole wide world?"

"Scooby Doo?"

"Like that's right!"

"Rhehehehehehe!" Scooby feels a bit better now after you've made him no longer worry.

Scooby then proceeds to give you a rather sloppy lick across the cheek. "Yick! ....That's my pal." You continued to pet Scooby on the head.

You now left the living room to give Winnie the good news now that you were able to clear things with your best friend.

-----------

"I guess that's settled then like I'll start packinin' that way we can all head out for Grimwood."

"Feels kind of weird unpacking and re-packing again after coming all this way to help you with your problem. Coach..."

"Don't sweat it Win, like you and I can still go over the basics of how I can get used to being a werewolf while I'm working as coach for the school, like it'll be a win-win for the both of us."

"Guess that could work ...guess I better start packin' again ...boy I can't imagine how the others girls will react to find out our coach is back and is now a werewolf aside from Bats that is."

"Like I can't imagine how the other girls would react if they found out that you and I are an mates ....like that reminds me how will the girls react if you' get pregnant pregnant with my kids...or pups?"

"They snooze they lose and whether they do find out or not it really isn't something they should fuss over especially when all that business is only between you and me, Coach."

You gulped as you really hate to imagine the outcome between you and Winnie's father. Thinking about it was starting to make you shake.

"Like this is gonna be something hard getting used to...."

Cont.
>>
>>1112014
Nice.

Glad you're liking I also love to have more of these scenes drawn out and brought to life.
>>
>>1112486
Yes bring me to all the girls. The real fun is only beginning
>>
Cont.

------------

The transition ends with you on the phone dialing to call Miss Grimwood since you still have the address to the school just in case.

The phone begins to ring as you wait patiently until you could hear someone picking up.

"Greetings, this is the Grimwood Finishing School for Girls! This is the headmistress speaking how can I be of service?"

You smiled as you were glad to hear the voice of Miss Grimwood herself. "Like hello Miss G, this is Shaggy calling."

"Mr. Rogers it's good to hear from you again, it's been so long since you've left! Just how have you been on this fine evening?"

"Like pretty good I guess now that I have one of your girls accompanying me."

"Ah so seems that Winnie was able to make it to your place after all, how is she helping you with your little problem?"

"Well like to be honest with you Miss Grimwood a lot of progress hasn't been made recently but she's helping me get a bit more comfortable with me being a werewolf."

"Ah yes, Winnie told me absolutely everything before she left, I'm so sorry about what happened Mr. Rogers I had no idea that Sibella's father would stoop to something so low over something so petty. Just seeing Sibella hearing about the news really broke the poor girl's heart."

"Like don't worry about Miss G like it's not your nor Sibella's fault that mean Drac has to deal with the terrible stuff he's done. That reminds me is there any chance that Sibella might be there with you at the school?"

"Sadly no, I've haven't heard from her ever since she left the school to confront her father for his actions. It is possible she might be demanding her father to find a cure for your situation Mr. Rogers."

"Well like I'm in no rush in turning back not after what Winnie had done for me though I wish her the best of luck to see what she can get out of her dad. But that's not what I called you for Miss Grimwood, like there's something I've been meaning to ask you since this situation came up."

"And what would that might be Mr. Rogers?"

"Well I was wondering if like I can come back and work as the coach for your school again, Miss Grimwood?"

"Oh I think that's a splendid idea, Mr. Rogers it hasn't been the same since you left, you really turned the girl's lives around once you've helped them feel like winners for the first time in their lives! Me and the girls would love for you to come back and teach them again for old time's sake."

"Oh I've got an idea we'll throw a party for your return just for you. I'll even prepare a feast knowing your appetite."

"Like that's not necessary Miss Grimwood ...I'll just take my old job back and leave it at that."

"Are you you sure? I'd love for you try one of my cooking recipe I'm making; newt stew with roach mash potatoes and some black widow forest cake for dessert."

"Like that's okay I can live without of all that Miss G." You shuddered as you don't want to think or have to taste anymore of Grimwood's horrible cooking.

Cont.
>>
>>1113542

Cont.

"Like a matter of fact there's something else I wanna talk to you about. I'll only come back to Grimwood to work as coach for the girls on one condition ..."

"And what would that be Mister Rogers."

"Like don't get the wrong idea as much as I enjoy the hospitality you give you us, I'm a lot more comfortable in making my own food at the school."

"Oh Really? Just what's wrong with the food that I make for the school?"

"Nothing it's just ...oh boy like how do I explain this...?"

>Do/Say?

>Tell her the truth

>Negotiate with Miss Grimwood
>>
>>1113577

"Like Miss Grimwood you have to understand, I didn't grow up surrounded by the ghoulish types so my diet is a bit more common. You're much more of like, an exotic chef do you understand? It's all about tastes and sadly I just can't seem to make it work. Who knows like maybe the food will agree with me more over time now that I'm a werewolf but I'd rather start slow if that's okay."
>>
>>1113577
>>1113590
second
>>
We're on Page 11 already, you may need to start a new thread Shaggyquest. Pop on over to https://discord.gg/Wp4dHsX

It's Quest's Discord but eh... cmon over regardless.
>>
>>1113590
>"Like Miss Grimwood you have to understand, I didn't grow up surrounded by the ghoulish types so my diet is a bit more common. You're much more of like, an exotic chef do you understand? It's all about tastes and sadly I just can't seem to make it work. Who knows like maybe the food will agree with me more over time now that I'm a werewolf but I'd rather start slow if that's okay."

"I guess it seems not everyone has the same tastes but I understand your plight more clearly now Mr. Rogers and I know you're still not used to your current state but with Winnie as your side I'm sure you won't have much of a problem afterwards. But until you've learn to finally embrace your werewolf side I will gladly respect and permit your request, Mr. Rogers."

"You will?" You smiled as you wag your tail. "Thanks a lot Miss Grimwoof like I'm glad that you understand."

"Anytime Mr. Rogers, me and the rest of the girls do look forward to your return once you have everything sorted out."

"No problem I'm also looking forward to working with you again and to see how much the other girls have grown. Like e, Winnie, and Scoob will be there in a couple of hours, hope see you then."

You now hung up the phone once you've had everything cleared up with Grimwood.

"Rell? Rhat did she say?" Scooby looks at you with a curious look.

"Like I'm back on the job and best of all she'll even let us whip up our own food. Like you and I can never go hungry again, Scoob!"

"Roh boy!" Scooby licked his lips now that he doesn't have to worry about eating any of Grimwood's gross cooking.

"Well now that's out of the way I need to pack so you, Winnie and I can head off for Grimwood, in the mean time why don't you go to the basement to pick up all the exercise equipment and load them in the car? We got a lot of work to do today, Scoob."

"Alright Raggy." Scooby walked off but with hesitance as he didn't like how spooky the basement was.

You now went up starts to grab a couple of suitcases to start your packing. You only have a couple of hours before you, Winnie and Scoob move out.

Cont.
>>
>>1113979
Yeah I noticed. I'm gonna stop right here since this will be automatically archived.

Hope you all enjoyed this quest so far and I intend to keep it ongoing. Until then stay tuned for more Shaggy Quest
>>
>>1113577
If she doesn't go for
>>1113590
Explanation then ask if we can at least cook scooby's food since that was what had him agree to come with us and we wouldn't feel right welching on a deal with a friend
>>
>>1113979
Also I may not come over but I look forward to seeing you again next thread so you guys can continue your quest.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.