[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a Warhammer 40k Cultist, #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Mark Of Slaanesh.jpg (3KB, 91x90px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Of Slaanesh.jpg
3KB, 91x90px
> Previous Threads:
> http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1040639/

You are Q'ruk Vesaeti, former Imperial Guardsman of the Legions of Ure, now devout Slaaneshi and second-in-command of the Gilded Touch. You've spent the last month training twenty men to fighting standard in a hellish training regiment, only ten men survived but they've reached Imperial Guard standard. Recently, Slaanesh has blessed you with a pair of horns, and you participated in an enormous party, during which you goaded the cultists into forming an Orgy Pyramid in the shape of the holy symbols of Slaanesh, pounded a farmer's daughter's orifices to the point she became bruised, gorged yourself on delicacies, glutted yourself with fine wines and liquors, and regaled many cultists with exaggerated and sometimes outright fabricated tales of your exploits in the Legions of Ure.

You've just woken up, and the sun is almost halfway finished with its daily cycle. You've got a momentous hangover and everything feels a little bit fuzzy. You and the High Enforcers are going to begin training the next wave of recruits tomorrow, as Zamiel Cudan decided the Slaaneshi could use a day to rest and recover from yesterday's event. You don't have anything planned in particular, but you've got almost an entire day ahead of you.

> What do you do?

> Q'ruk Vesaeti, Head Enforcer of the Gilded Touch

> 6/10 Favor

> Status:
> Healthy

> Traits:

> Small Black Horns

> Skills:
> Training: Lv 2
> Rifles: Lv 5
> Bladed Combat: Lv 2
> General Combat: Lv 4

> Equipment:
> Fine Clothes, (worn)
> Lasgun
> Combat Knife

> Troops:

> 15 Elite Slaaneshi Warriors
>>
>>1077147

*hellish training regimen
>>
>>1077149

Seconded...
>>
>>1077151
yeah, train the hell out of ourselves and our troops.
>>
Huh>>1077149
..hah, smooth OP.

I can get behind this. Training, well.. very excessive amounts of training.
>>
>>1077151

I was correcting a typo, but, noted.

>>1077151
>>1077169
>>1077174

You want to get straight to training? Alright then.
>>
>>1077230
Perfection is a hell of a thing
>>
Rest and recover? Can a true devotee of Slaanesh ever cease the pursuit of Perfection? Never! You'll resume training immediately, and tomorrow, you'll begin to train the next wave of High Enforcers. Such is the will of Slaanesh, his will be done!

[10+2-2=10]
((+2, due to the High Enforcer's experience.))((-2, due to their exhaustion.))

You spend the day forcing your men to repeat the regimen, loudly insulting their pride, and pushing them even further when they break. They do fairly well, but it's definitely not their best. Incensed, you force them to sleep outside to atone for their imperfection, and go to sleep in your quarters.

You're eyes snap open at the crack of dawn, and you prepare for another month of training. 80 of the Cult's strongest and most devoted adherents, handpicked by Zamiel Cudan himself, stand in-front of you and the High Enforcers. The plan is to train 20 men yourself, and have each of your High Enforcers train 4 men apiece the same way you trained them. The trainees are watching you attentively,

> What do you say to them, and how do you start the day?
>>
>>1077691

"Gentlemen, good morning, at least it is a good morning for me and a good morning for these High Enforcers. You however a about to have the worst morning of your lives, followed by the worst week and the worst month. Some of you unlucky fuck will have the pleasure of being trained by my hand, and the rest of you will have the distinct pleasure of being trained by these fine men you see here. They've been going through this for the last month themselves and I am sure they're pleased to be able to turn it onto someone else. We will break you, we will mold you and we will reach PERFECTION."

Start them off with ordering them all down into a low crawl through the muck of yesterdays orgy
>>
>>1077691
>>1077750
+1 though I sort of want to give them a break. I know perfection is hard.
>>
>>1077862

Wrong, perfection is easy, you're just not perfect yet
>>
>>1077862
+2
>>
Somewhat relevant anecdote into my last nights dream,
I don't remember much of the beginning, other then somehow involving looting. After some stuff I forgot,I was down on my knees trying to fold what looked like a black flag into the four-marked flag of Chaos. A woman with the most beautiful voice I have ever heard was walking me through the steps, they were convoluted and didn't make sense, but shortly after the flag pulsated in my hands and a mark of Slaanesh became visible, she continued giving instructions that I followed until it got what seemed like halfway to the next mark. I woke up to my dog barking at me looking scared. I felt a tingling sensation all over my body.I don't normally remember my dreams in any detail either.

Sorry about that, I am a little bit freaked out.
>>
File: 1459737234396.jpg (10KB, 170x144px) Image search: [Google]
1459737234396.jpg
10KB, 170x144px
>>1081069
It's a sign!
Spooky, though.
>>
>>1081069
If the cult goes I'd like an invite.
>>
>>1081111

I'll second that motion for an invite, also nice quads
>>
>>1081131
Hopfully me quads will lure the Gm back from the slanneshy pit of decadence to grace us with his presence.
>>
>>1081148

One can only hope, it doesn't seem like there are solid blocks in which they run
>>
>>1077691

What to say?
It's obvious.

"EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WILL BE MOLDED INTO PERFECTION ITSELF BY ME AND YOUR COMMANDING OFFICERS STARTING RIGHT NOW, IF YOU CANNOT STAY ON TRACK THEN YOU ARE NOTHING IN THE EYES OF OUR HOLY GOD SLAANESH!"
>>
>>1077691

Still running this QM?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.