[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tomb of Zoltromos Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: Title Screen.png (8KB, 1658x676px) Image search: [Google]
Title Screen.png
8KB, 1658x676px
There are legends of a great city, a city whose beauty and prosperity dwarfed any meager capital that exists today. This city was the apex of civilization, enjoying the culture and riches that only the most powerful empires have ever achieved. Sadly, it was lost long ago, during the reign of the 8th Sorcerer King, Zoltromos. Here the telling of the legends become confused and whispered, for no one is quite sure what happened underneath his blighted reign. All that is known is that the city was swallowed by the earth, and with it, it's treasures and mysteries, never to be seen again...

Until now.

>THE TOMB OF ZOLTROMOS, A MEGA DUNGEON ADVENTURE

>QUEST START
>>
File: Room 1 floor one awaken.png (42KB, 1544x827px) Image search: [Google]
Room 1 floor one awaken.png
42KB, 1544x827px
>>1076470
You are Gerald the Gnome, and your head hurts. Which is a miracle considering the amount of Ginger Brew you quaffed before taking this tumble. The cold stone floor beneath sends dull aching pulses through your back, coupled with the light drifting down from the hole in the cavernous ceiling assaulting your sensitive eyes; makes for a ridiculously unpleasant experience.

>Get up and observe your surroundings

>Grab Bag

>Check your person

>Write In
>>
>>1076497
>Check your person
>>
>>1076497
>>Get up and observe your surroundings
>>
>>1076497
>scratch butt
>>
File: a quick look over.png (43KB, 1544x827px) Image search: [Google]
a quick look over.png
43KB, 1544x827px
>>1077235
>>1077733
>>1077900
You get up, giving your sore arse a brief scratch. You pat yourself down, seeing if anything has gone missing. Shamefully, you find the shattered remnants of your last Ginger Brew bottle. You shed a tear over this grave loss.

>>1077733
After wiping away the stinging tears, you take stock of your surroundings. Your bag lies abandoned to your left; and to your right, a skeleton, over grown with plant life, clutching something in it's lifeless hand.

>Check the skeleton, he might have something good on him

>Grab your bag, and get your stuff, best to be prepared and all that

>write in
>>
>>1078950
>>Grab your bag, and get your stuff, best to be prepared and all that
>>
File: glorious stuff.png (42KB, 1544x827px) Image search: [Google]
glorious stuff.png
42KB, 1544x827px
>>1080413
Rooting around in your bag, you retrieve your possessions.

>You got:

>x1 dinky short sword

>x1 dinky shield

>x7 rations

>x1 rope

>x1 torch

>x1 bag

You equip your armaments and store the remaining items about your person, partially satisfied at your readiness. Now, what to do from here....

>Investigate the skeleton

>Search for a way out

>Write in
>>
>>1080669
>>Investigate the skeleton
>>
File: New Piskel (4).png (2KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
New Piskel (4).png
2KB, 352x352px
>>1080672
You cautiously make your way over to the skeleton,gnomes were never big on disturbing the dead... if only for the fact they tended quite petty once they crossed the veil.

Upon reaching it, you grasp the partially crumpled piece of parchment and yank from the surprisingly firm grip of the skeleton. Straightening it out, you find hastily scribbled out writing on the face. It reads:

>I leave this to any who is unfortunate enough to find themselves in this cursed place. Be wary adventurer! The curse of the Sorcerer King has seeped into every blighted corner of this forsaken place; twisting it's corridors and inhabitants into new and terrible shapes! To aid you in your survival, an enchantment has been placed on the other side of this parchment. It will record your progress, making sure that you never wander in confusion... Perhaps, if you feed it enough information, it will help you in other ways....

>Signed,

>Nicodemus

A wizard! A frightful notion to think that someone that garners such power could fall in a place like this...

You turn the parchment over....

>cont.
>>
File: the map.png (9KB, 803x592px) Image search: [Google]
the map.png
9KB, 803x592px
>>1080687
Miraculous! The map has already taken note of your surroundings! With this, it should prove improbable* to be lost! Your jubilation is cut somewhat short, as you hear rustling coming from the pile of bones....
>>
File: hello.png (43KB, 1544x827px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
43KB, 1544x827px
>>1080688
Oh, hello there little one....
>>
>>1080693

OH SWEET LORDS OF LIGHT

>You have been attacked by a group of Tiny Monstrous Centipedes!
>>
File: oh.png (46KB, 1544x827px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
46KB, 1544x827px
>>1080699
Bloody internet gave out and I forgot to put the pic back in
>>
Alrighty, I didn't suspect someone would actually be in here at this hour, and I apologize for cutting this short. I got work later today, and I should probably get some sleep. But regardless, thank you for your interest and posts, and I'll be sure to return after work, errands, commute, etc, etc....if the thread is still up of course

Have a good night anon(s)!
>>
File: THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.png (10KB, 832x832px) Image search: [Google]
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.png
10KB, 832x832px
Even with the initial surprise, you still manage to gather your wits about faster than these pests can scuttle. You manage to keep them a safe distance as they swarm around you.

>What will you do?

>Gerald the Gnome goes first!

>Current HP: 16

>DEF: 8
--------------------------
>Attack (2d6 +2 roll)

Special: 1. Wild Swing (AOE 2d6+2 roll)

>Defend

>Investigate (2d6 +3 roll) enemy or group

>Write In
>>
>>1083904
And I'm actually back for the weekend! To recap, Gerald has found himself in a fight with a band of tiny centipedes.

Gerald the Gnome Level 1
HP: 16
DEF: 8
PHYS: 1
MENT: 3
COM: 2
SOC: 1
Skill: Lucky One (you may re-roll one bad roll per scene)

Equipment:

x1 dinky short sword

x1 dinky shield

x7 rations

x1 rope

x1 torch

x1 bag

x1 broken Ginger Brew bottle
---------------------------------------

Combat is currently in round 1, with Gerald going first, what will you do?

>Attack (2d6 +2 roll)

>Special: 1. Wild Swing (AOE 2d6+2 roll)

>Item

>Defend

>Investigate (2d6 +3 roll) enemy or group

>Write In
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.