[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Chance Quest - [Thread 1]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Last Chance.jpg (169KB, 392x483px) Image search: [Google]
Last Chance.jpg
169KB, 392x483px
Thanks for joining in on the first thread of my first quest!
I’ll be running a twitter for updates:
> @Baudrillard_QM
And a discord if anyone likes chatting:
> https://discord.gg/pZgbPWm

=======
[DATE: 1/1/2017 ; LOCATION: UNKNOWN]
[PERSPECTIVE: ???]
“Lift up your chin buddy…”
A voice echoed, muffled to the point of be impossible to hear. The sound of it sent bursts of red through your sight as the raging bull of a migraine became further agitated. Every thought was too fuzzy, only the burning desire for the voice to leave.

“Now now dear, I know it hurts, shh...”

You instinctively flinch at the burning, over-sensitive touch on your chest, neck, and forehead. The feeling of some foreign object poking you in these places added new flares of pain as your mind slowly became more aware in the fog. Your eyelids struggle to open to see the origin of the voice, but even the minute rays of light that did enter felt like needles being jammed right into the pupil. It was excruciating.

”C’mon, just stay calm, you should keep your eyes shut…”
the voice was very soothing despite being so muffled, the fog in your mind distracting you from any details of the sound. The pain of your oversensitive flesh sang with agony as something pulled against your back, propping you up into a half-sitting position against a soft surface.

(continued)
>>
>>1074484

“Just speak as gently as you can, I need to know a few things before you can rest.”
You felt something cool press against your forehead, dabbing spots on your face and torso, it soothed the centers of the pain somewhat, but the fog was still over powering.

“Where did you go that night it all happened, just tell me honey and you can sleep soon…”

----

The fog in your mind was only further compounded by the pain in your body as you slowly came to a choice:

> Ignore the painful sounds and attempt to black out again
> Answer her - you had gone to… some kind of party, you remember feeling good, you remember lights and sound and joy before terror engulfed all…
> Answer her – you were away… somewhere far… you were there out of obligation… the work was paying and fulfilling… but that night it changed so terribly…
> Answer her - you were going to… win something… beat someone? You were heading to the last confrontation… that last fight…
> Answer her – oh man… that night was something special… you had prepared so much… but then the truth came out…
> Answer her – it was just… new… how could I not go through with it… I was really gonna sell most of it…
>>
>>1074492
>Answer her – oh man… that night was something special… you had prepared so much… but then the truth came out…
>>
>>1074492
> Answer her – it was just… new… how could I not go through with it… I was really gonna sell most of it…
I'm gonna be butthurt if this is an isekai quest
>>
>>1074510
Does it help that I have no idea what that means?
>>
>>1074505
>>1074510
Either of you wanna switch?
>>
>>1074492
I'll support this >>1074510
>>
>>1074492
>> Answer her - you had gone to… some kind of party, you remember feeling good, you remember lights and sound and joy before terror engulfed all…
>>
>>1074492
>Answer her – you were away… somewhere far… you were there out of obligation… the work was paying and fulfilling… but that night it changed so terribly…
>>
>>1074492
>> Answer her - you were going to… win something… beat someone? You were heading to the last confrontation… that last fight…
>>
>>1074492
>Answer her – oh man… that night was something special… you had prepared so much… but then the truth came out…
>>
>>1074492
>>1074505
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.