[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Theft Auto Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: 0001f54ba021ff531b298d81841ec9b3.jpg (120KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
0001f54ba021ff531b298d81841ec9b3.jpg
120KB, 736x1104px
San Andreas. Sunny fucking San Andreas. You came here looking for what the flyer's advertised: booze, drugs, money, high-rises, sex- and crime. Lots and and lots and lots of fucking crime. Los Santos is the one city in America that hasn't moved out of the fucking 80s, and you'd prefer it stayed in it's own little bubble of hell.

You hold onto the side of the helicopter, taking in the breeze as you stare at the shoreline far below. Open roads and sprawling hills. Nothing else much like it. You smile as you smell the faint hint of saltwater, even all the way up here. On the other side, desert stretching for miles, with trailer parks dotting the landscape. The Alamo Sea. Methhead country Makes for a weird contrast.

A female voice comes over your earpiece. "Lavernius should be within the area. I reccommend you jump now, we won't have another shot at this."

You lean back, looking to the woman speaking to you, your pilot. You give her a thumbs up, and she nods. You give your pack one last check, and the jump, falling towards the field below.

>Male name, age, and profession (Mercenary, FIB plant, freelance, ganster, etc...) Backstory optional.
>>
>>1071980
John Smith, age 30, FIB plant/operative, and the most forgettable guy you will never remember.
>>
>>1071980
Henry Foy, Age 26, Mercenary

Former US military honorable discharge became a merc for the money
>>
>>1071980
Jack Baines, 28, former business owner and ceo that was taking out from corruption and corporate espionage.
>>
>>1071980
Jordan Chance, 29 year-old freelance agent, generally hired as protection, security, bodyguarding, and the like.

He's the son of a multi-millionaire executive in the UK who disliked the high life, and signed up to the military to get away from it. Specifically, the 3 PARA. British Paratroopers, essentially. Even there, he found he couldn't escape his father's influence, as his father, Kim, kept reaching in to try and 'help' Jordan. After six years of this, Jordan had had enough. He resigned from the army, packed his things, and vanished off to the US, where he now works as a gun-for-hire under the name Jordan Moore. He used the same given name because he figured that it'd be easier to explain away someone who recognised him calling him Jordan if he hadn't been telling everyone he was called Luke.

Fuck if I know, I just felt like writing something.
>>
>>1071980
Max Thrust, 35-year old former male model, extreme sports extremist, anarchist, rock star, bounty hunter.

Used to shuttle between Carcer City and Vice City in search of the ultimate adrenaline rush, from hunting dangerous convicts in the swamps with rocket launchers to seducing rich bored trophy wives, he had become somewhat bored of the same old routine and is now looking for new highs out on the West Coast.
>>
>>1071980
I'll throw my lot in with
>>1072071
>>
>>1072178
This character is fucking awesome

Make the name Henry Fox
>>
>>1072265

Bonus points for involving the Rustbelt secret VHS snuff capitol of Carcer City in his backstory.

If he was a former Bullworth Academy graduate the trinity would be complete.
>>
>>1072178
Yeah, this wins.
>>
>>1072265
>>1072399
>>1072407
Why thanks, The concept is pretty much in line with what a Rockstar game MC would be like as a sociopathic adrenaline junkie taken to 11. I'd like to keep the name though.
>>
>>1072178
Lovin' this.
>>
looks like thug quest might have competition for crazy gta stunts now
>>
inb4 we'll end up facing the Janitor.

https://youtu.be/Xyo1jVWWRFw
>>
>>1072178
+1
>>
>>1072178
Alright, I actually forgot this thread existed because I'm a retard!

Anyways, looks like this is our choice

God, there's nothing like freefalling. The adrenaline high you get from plummeting towards the ground at hundreds of miles an hour is just fucking unbeatable.

You see the ground fast approaching. Should we pull the chute now, or wait?

>Pull now
>Wait a bit
>Wait until we're at the abolute closest to the ground
>>
>>1078787
>>Wait a bit
>>
>>1078787
>>Pull now
>>
>>1078787
> wait a bit
>>
>>1078824
PUILL

WE ARE MAX THRUST
>>
James Newl
Ex-accountant
I'm just kinda there, your not really sure who invited me.
>>
>>1078987
Too late nigga
>>
>>1078992
Fuuuuuck
>>
Hey, can someone roll Dice 1d2 for me? My tablet won't let me
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1078997
>>
>>1078995
Sorry dude
>>
>>1079002
Thanks

You wait for several moments, seeing the ground get ever closer. You wait, wait, wait....And then pull. Your chute catches you, and you feel another surge of adrenaline rush through your body. God, it's almost better than sex...Almost.

You hit the ground, rather hard at that, but within no time you're back up on your feet. You remove your pack and dust yourself off. You shiver as you feel a breeze. You'd forgotten it was Christmas here. Every day is lit like Summer...

You shove the thought from your mind, focusing on the task at hand.

You scan your surroundings, running your fingers through your beard. To your right, there's a corn field, where several Mexicans have stopped staring at you and go back to the crops. In front of you, you see a grain silo, while several chickens cluck around in front of it. And to your left, you see a small collection of buildings. You see an unlit neon sign. A bar. That does sound like the place Lavernius would head...

>Silo
>Corn field
>Bar
>>
>>1079056
>>Bar
>>
>>1079056
>Bar
I am sensing some rolls for seduction coming up.
>>
>>1079056
>>Bar
>>
>>1079056
>>Silo
>>
>>1079056
>>Bar
>MAX THRUST: BOUNTY HUNTER
Yay, my writeup won!

I kind of imagine him as a mix of Mattias Nilsson from the old Mercenaries Playground of Destruction game and Alexander Skargard, QM can ignore this as you see fit.
>>
>>1079056
>>Bar
>>
>>1079056
>>Bar
>>
You walk to the bar. As soon as you swing through the doors, the smell hits you. Salt and booze, that's what it is. The dann thing is small and cramped, barely enough space to move around in. A fight is happening between two Lost members over by the pool tables.

In the darkest corner of the bar, a figure stares at you. A curvy black woman, you realize. Her shirt is torn so that her midriff and cleavage are showing. She looks like something from an old blaxplotation film.

She sticks out a finger, and makes a motion for you to come, smirking.

Is she just flirting? You look around the bar, seeing no other dark-skinned people. There's a good chance she's one of his contacts, but if not, you're just wasting time.

Or not...

>Take a seat
>Forget this, look elsewhere
>>
>>1081304
> go get some drinks first
Jumping out of a copper always gets my thirst up.
Oh and fix your hair, it's all wind swept.
>>
>>1081304
>>Take a seat
>>
>>1081304
>Flirt

We are max thrust, we will max thrust
>>
>>1081304
>Take a seat

Get some drinks for us as well
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1081304

> We take that seat SO hard it's unreal
>>
>>1081304
>>Take a seat
While whistling "Brown Sugar" by The Rolling Stones because MAX THRUST is also an artist
>>
You walk to the bar, grabbing drinks for the both of you. You sit down, sliding it over to her. She smiles and takes it, drinking. You drink with her.

She puts it down, leaning on the table with her elbows. You resist the urge to stare at her open cleavage as she does. She speaks.

>"So what's a handsome man like you doing all the way out in a shithole like this, huh? I'm awfully curious..."

Her voice is sultry and her eyes are a piercing dark brown. She takes another sip of the drink, smirking, waiting for a response.

From across the bar, you see a skinny, brown man sneaking glances at the two of you. He's dressed in a dirty buisiness suit.

You turn your attention back to the woman.

>Flirt: "Gets awful lonely in the city..."
>Buisness: "I'm looking for someone"
>>
>>1090472
>>Buisness: "I'm looking for someone"
>>
>>1090472
>Flirt: "Gets awful lonely in the city..."
>Nod toward the guy in the suit "What's his deal?"
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1090524
>>1090535
>>
>>1090535
>>1092070
You lean back, smiling slightly. "Well, it DOES get awful lonely in the city..." You motion towards the suited man. "Any idea what his deal is?"

She doesn't take her eyes off you. "No, and frankly, I don't care...HE's not the one I'm interested in...." She leans back, taking another sip of the drink.

Around the bar, you notice other shifty patrons. Some of them make eyes at the buisinessman, some make eyes at you. Every time you look near them, their eyes dart away.

Something's up here. Some sort of trap.

You plan an escape route through your head. Straight shot through the pool tables in the middle of the bar, then out the door. You see several of the patrons with Lost vests....that means bikes. You can ride a bike, you can hotwire one...

The woman sees your eyes darting, and huffs, shrugging.

>"You know, a man would keep his eyes on me. I'm right here, and maybe I'm all yours..."

Your mind is telling you to run, but your body is telling you to stay....

>Stay and drink
>Run
>>
>>1092225
>>Run
A smart bounty hunter would know when to book it, and Max didn't last this long in Carcer and Vice by being an idiot
>>
>>1092225
>Run
I supooose. But try to preserve you pride, don't just run away like a pussy. Ask the girl if she wan't to go somewhere more confortable. Go to the toilet and jump out the window. Say your driver is waiting.
>>
>>1092225
>Stay and drink
Wait for the trap to actually happen, pussies
>>
>>1094563
>>1094643
Okay, fuck it. Something's up. The promise of pussy isn't enough to get your ass kicked for. You decide to make your way out of here, smooth.

You look to the girl.

>"Wanna go somewhere more...comfortable?"

The girl grins devilishly. For the first time, you realize she's young. Very young. Can't be over 23. No way she's in on this. What little remains of your moral consciousness tells you to keep her safe.

>"I thought you'd never ask..."

The two of you get up, and you lead the way to the bathroom.

As soon as you move, four other figures do too. They block your route, surrounding you. It's the buisnessman and three Lost members, two of their faces obscured by helmets.

The brown man laughs, looking to the woman. "So this is your contact, Trish? Jesus, I'd have figured he'd have backup, at least."

So she was setting you up. Fucking great. You sigh, getting your guard up.

The man motions to the Lost members.

>"Take them out back and break their legs, then dump them in the sea. We're done here."

As he grins to himself, the woman charges, heading straight for him. In a flash, the Lost members jump at the thing closest to them- you.

3 vs 1, how do you react?

>Play defensive, use the bar to your advantage
>Offensive, you've been through worse on a good day
>Fuck this, run

Roll 1d10 for all
>>
>>1100482
>>Play defensive, use the bar to your advantage
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>1100903
forgot my roll
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>1100482
>Play defensive, use the bar to your advantage
Is this the classic jump over the bar and throw alcolohol at them strategy?
Meet my backup, Jack Johnny and Jim.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>1100482
>>Offensive, you've been through worse on a good day
>>
>>1100916
>>1101586
>>1101740
damn these rolls
>>
>>1100482
>>Offensive, you've been through worse on a good day
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.