[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Factions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 253x199px
(First attempt at GM'ing and on tablet, sorry for lack of art.)

[I]The ravages of atomic warfare spread far and wide across the United States. Millions of lives shuttered out, only for the few survivors to whither away from the maligned radiation. As much in the new world, the strongest and the fastest, or downright lucky continued on. A few pockets of sentient life remain...But as ever, humanity continues to fight...War..War never changes[I]

Fallout 2 text based civ quest. 1d20 rolls will determine the success of actions. Actions increase with population count.

Each turn is a week. A certain faction has bonuses and differing stats. Posters have the ability to Trip a certain unit with the Faction if they want to RP independent. Ex: Anon takes control of Mechanic Jeff Houston. >Light cigarette and begin repairing Highwayman.

California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Indiana, Wyoming, Arizona are the available states currently.

Factions:
>Tribals
>Lobotomites(Big MT location limited)
>Raider Band
>Survivors
>Brotherhood of Steel
>Enclave
>Mercenary Band
>Hubologists
>New California Rangers
>Mutants
>Ghouls
>New California Republic
>Shi
>Vagrants
>Khans
>Salvatore's
>Yakuza
>Gun Runners
>Van Graff's
>New Reno Mob Family
>Custom Faction
>>
>>106939
>New California Republic
>>
Adding more Factions:
>Vault Dwellers (Vault number chosen amongst players)
>Nightkin
>City Dwellers (Auto Start in cty ruins)
>Mutant Humans
>Central Intelligence (Robotic Faction)
>Slavers
>Treemongers (Washington center Faction)

Small Scale factions:

Cannibal Family(Discreetly living amomgst normal Wastelander Settlement civ.)
Gang(Infamously living amongst a Wastelander civ)
Sentient Sewer People(Sentient Rat Humanoid civ living amongst City Dweller civ.)
Caravan( Roving Faction)
Nomadic Wastelanders( Roving Faction)
Communist Pre-War Ghouls/Chinese Army(Non-Breeding Faction. Owns sleeper cell HQ)
Cult(Living amongst another Civ)

Note: Just need a few more votes before the game can start.
>>
>>106939
Brotherhood of Steel!
>>
>>107032
Cannibal family
>>
To speed this up, I will be doing the same Mechanic akin to the evo games.

Three Factions can function at once, with a max of five players can control that Faction.

So far these are the factions: NCR, BoS, Cannibal Family.

Proceed? >Y/N
>>
>>107136
>Y
>>
>>107136
Yep
Go ahead and get this ball rolling
>>
>>107136
Calling BOS
>>
>>107136
Sounds good to me! BOS all the way.
>>
>>107136
Hm.
>Y

As long as it will not be to much.
>>
>>107136
Y
>>
Throughout the apocalypse arises new States and groups of people..This is survival, where humanity rekindles civilization...

March, 1 Week, 2241

Brotherhood of Steel*

A quasi religious technocratic Faction of humans have established a firm foothold among California. They were rivaled by no means and were a definite power house.

On a routine scavenging run though, a fateful encounter happened...Knight Edgar and his Recon squadron of 4 were ambushed by equally powerful Forces.

Plasma whipped and clashes against the scavenging tram, but Knight Edgar found cover, trading shots with his GY-65 Laser Rifle. The ambushing force pressed on, leaving Knight Edgar to retreat with his only remaining scout from the rundowned Help-Tek lab.

Soon after the remaining weeks were left with clamor of clamor of hearsay and rumors from the report..Who exactly was this new faction?

>Holdings: Lost Hills HQ, Maxson, 5 Medium Outposts throughout California, 2 Minor Outposts.

>Resources: Plentiful Tech, Excellent Food supplies, Medium Material Resources, Excellent Water supply

>Influence: Large near Lost Hills, Xenophoied by regular Wastelander

>Reputation: Famous for aiding Vault Dweller against Master. Besides that, only known by Maxson Civilians.

>Population: 267 Brotherhood of Steel Personnel, 89 Maxson Civilians.

What shall your faction do?

Other factions will be posted.
>>
I'm not sure who I want to action back. BoS has two people and I think it's 1 for the other 2 factions.
>>
March, 1 Week, 2241

NCR*

The room is a echo chamber of aristocratic chatter, each hailing from individual Wasteland City States. They all wear salvaged suits, each more different from another.

Tandi slowly, but confidently stuts to the podium, charisma still oozing from her despite age.

Her raspy voice bellows from the hooked up speakers. "Meeting #342 of the New California Republic commences. The assembly will begin with the status of the status of the Republic."

A Council Intern hastily awakes and sprouts a nervous about of curses as he turns the Projector on.

>Holdings: Shady Sands, Dayglow, The Hub, Junktown, Klamath, Vault 15, Redding, 6 NCR Army Camps, Fort Bear, Fort John.

>Resources: Plentiful Food Supplies, Good Maternal Supplies, Good Water supply

>Influence: NCR territory, widespread influence.

>Reputation: Only known civilization of New World, norm of every civilized Wastelander.

Population: 632,333 Wastelanders NCR, 5,000 Army Personnel.
>>
>>107294
Each Faction can have 5 players controlling them each. So:

BoS (2/5)
NCR(1/5)
Cannibal Family(1/5)
>>
>>107351
>disclaimer: new fag with question

and dice rolls are what dictates actions?
Or can I state what I want to have happen and hope that the dice roll that the RNG produces corresponds with that?
>>
>>107357
Oh yeah, I'm also the "cannibal family" faction
>>
>>107351
desu how NCR and Cannibal Family or BoS can even compete?
There is no balance...

Population: 632,333 Wastelanders NCR
vs
Population: 267 Brotherhood of Steel Personnel
vs
cannibal family: 5 ppl ?
>>
>>107396
If i'm understanding this right, there are 5'000 NCR military personell, compared to 267 brotherhood military personell, a little over 18 people each.

If new vegas is to be taken as canon, most NCR soldiers only go through a few weeks of training, and have pretty piss-poor gear, compared to brotherhood knight who spend half their lives training, have power armour and space age weaponry.

GM, would one brotherhood knight be able to hold his own against a squad of fledgling NCR soldiers?
>>
>>107443
A little over 18 NCR soldiers for each BoS soldier*
>>
>>107443
Sensibly, yeah.
In NV Helios One was raided with around the same number ratio and The BoS only fled because they had no reinforcement.
>>
>>107443
Maybe after all in the lore power armour is supposed to be very hard to deal with even with tanks.
>>
So, we're waiting for OP to post the Cannibal Family post right? Or is there some other reason why no one have suggested actions?
>>
>>107471
Idk

I'm new to thins whole thing, so hats why I'm waiting for OPs response and the Cannibal family post from him too
>>
>>107482
*this
*thats why
>>
>>107462
So Leroy, what'cha say the first thing we do is establish an outpost in the Help-Tek lab and retrieve our dead soldiers?
>>
>>107512
That would work, just send in more than scouts and actual knights
>>
>>107471
I'm waiting on the Family as well. I'm thinking it could be fun playing the crazy underdogs.

I know in the Op it was said actions are to use 1d20 to see how well they do.
>>
File: 5038270-1364683471.jpg (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5038270-1364683471.jpg
611KB, 1920x1080px
>>107255
It was the enclave that attacked them, right?
>>
The Hutchingtons*

Flesh..Sweet flesh of the fellow man..That is what sustained the Hutchington Family.

Boneyard is a place ripe for this Family's acquired tastes. After the Master's defeat in the site, many people flocked to the ruined city for the more defensible location...

With the ruined city itself loosely organized with a federation of small settlements within Post Los Angeles, the urban environment is perfect for them.

The family currently lives in scrap metal large house in a Subway Settlement named Railguard.

Population...Around 274.

>Family

Ben Hutchington: Father of the household and master of the Cannibal cabal. He used to be a lone Serial Killer, indiscriminately killing innocent or abysmally moral attuned Wastelanders. He routinely ate his victims for added affect when he turned 17. Currently 34 with Large and very strong build.

*Metal Casual Wear Armor
*Steel Boots
* Ripper
*Archlight Helmet

Jane Hutchington:Matron of and Mother of the Cannibal Cabal. She was a mere slave girl to a Raider Band. On the night she turned 14, she was to have sex with the Raider Chieftain. On her knees and forced to take the Cheiftain's salami, she bit it off and ran. That is when Ben attacked the camp. Falling in love with the Wasteland Psycho stud, they bore children together. 26 with slender build.

* Rad Scorpion carapace attached to Spring Wear Crew
*Molerat Leather Sandals
*Mysterious Leather apron

Frankie Hutchington: Born on the side of the rode, Frank is all about speed. He likes to catch his prey, letting them run. He is all about swords aswell. Crazy bugger. 15 Medium build, moderately strong.

*NASCAR Scavenged Jacket
*Motor Helmet
*Reinforced Machete
*Combat Boots
*Cargo Shots
*Scavenged Knee Guarda

Lucy Hutchington: She was all about creepy her prey, being born in a very dark sewer. She uses Scorpion ichor for make up throughout her life, being immune to poisons and knowing all about them. Her stealth is unmatched amongst her family. 16 with small build, slightly strong.

*Molerat Leather Robe
*10 mm Pistol
*4 10mm Magazines
*Cowgirl Boots
*Blowdart
*Poisoned Rad Scorpion Darts.

Vince Hutchington: Absolute power house of the family. He is over 6" 8 inches in height and almost stronger than father. He loves crushing his prey or turning them to Swiss meat with his trusty Minigun. Infiltrated the Guard Force, gained forced with the Guard Boss. 17 with extremely strong build.

*,Railguard Throwdown Armor
*Thompson Minigun
*Couple pounds of 5mm Carriage Tanks on his back
* Rusty Steel Boots
*Railguard Helm

>Holdings: Large House metal Shack.
>Resources: Many Flesh. Plentiful Munitions, 2,000 caps, Some Water
>Influence: Little, your a new family of a sprawling Wastelander civ in of 200+
>Reputation: Liked by your immediate neighbors, came off as nice, but eccentric
>>
>>107529
Yes. This is the timeline of FO2 where the BoS first discover the Enclave.
>>
>>107255
So, how many actions do we have per turn? Just one?
>>
>>107549
Who leads Railguard?
>>
>>107549
Claiming.
>>
File: Western_USA_v1.0.jpg (638KB, 1511x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Western_USA_v1.0.jpg
638KB, 1511x1015px
Crude Map of the Game currently.
Suggest you use MS paint to draw your territory boundaries or Outposts.(Size dependant on the dot of it.)
Forts are Triangles.
Will brainstorm different types of markers. On tablet BTW.
>>
>>107549
Also Claiming in.
>>
>>107549
Got it
>>
>>107596
>>107603
>>107611
Such a good day in Railguard, boys.
>>
>>107336
Joining the best faction.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

Aw man everyone jumped in on the crazys. Now I have to play a girl. Like gauntlet all over again.

>>107549
So for actions I'm thinking we help our neighbors and gain trust. Possibly get some seeds to start a farm to hide remains in.
>>
>>107623
Sounds good, but who do we pick as our first victim?

We can't grow too comfy with a "boring" life.
>>
Send a assault force to recover the gear of our guys and find out what happened.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>107632
Forgot to roll
>>
>>107630
I'm a guard, Pa. Could make some of the worst element "disappear," so to speak. Don't think the boss and the rest of the boys'd mind too much.
>>
>>107574
Each Faction gets 3 base actions for a turn. Can go up if population morale is in good position, goes down if morale is bad.

>>107576
Led by Gealic Mal. Former tribal, won't say which clan. Talks about disgrace under his breath.

Ben is actually the Butcher of his local area. Each area in Railguard is divided in neighborhoods. Your family lives in Haphood.

Everyone is preparing to r the day, Jane is making breakfast. The smell of molerat stew rafts through the house.

Everyone, but Jane and Lucy are in their personal rooms.

> What shall you do?
>>
>>107638
We need to become the local leaders of this neighborhood of ours.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>107630
Probably some people we need something from would be my vote.

>>107638
Help the neighbors and gain there trust. Mainly to gain info on the area and possible targets.
>>
>>107638
Befriend the hungry locals, earn their trust by giving them "meat"

With our neighborly attitude, we could easily rise up in the hierarchy without anybody suspecting anything
>>
I suggest we train some civilians for more soldiers, and we look for more technolgy as our other actions.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>107638
Interrogate Knight Edgar and examine the damage to his equipment to get a better idea what we're up against.
>>
Rolled 56, 26, 25 = 107 (3d100)

>>107662
Agreed!
We should also work on propaganda to increase our morale further.

So we got

>Train civilians
>Look for more technology
>Send assault force to recover gear and investigate
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>107638
I'm gonna start my patrol while helping out the community where I can; I'm a guard, it's my duty. The good farmer keeps his brahmin away from the nightstalkers, even if he's just gonna cook it up himself later on.
>>
>>107635
An Assault force is led by a newly minted Knight Haglif. The Aspirants and Knight Haglif Steel themselves as they traverse the boundaries of Maxson, heading north to Help-Tek.

Along they their way, a band of Raiders attack the Assault Force of 5.

12 Raiders vs 5 BoS Forces.

Battleground: Rocky plain area, few boulders could be used as cover. Decrepit trees strewn about.

Armaments---Raiders: 2 Clubmen, 3 Machine Gunners, 1 Ordnance Raider, Rest Small Arm Gunners.

BoS:

Power Armor
GY56 Laser Rifles
Grenades
Aspirants
One Knight.
>>
Rolled 18, 17, 4 = 39 (3d20)

>>107675
Aw hell, I meant to put in 3d20
>>
>>107678
Are we supposed to tell our guys what to do? Or is this just to show whats happening.
>>
>>107685
Pretty sure we're supposed to tell them what to do.
>>107678
Have our aspriants take cover behind the boulders and take shots at the clubmen and machine gunners.

Meanwhile Knight Haglif can focus on the Ordnance Raider, before focusing on any remaining raiders.

How does that sound, guys?
>>
>>107696
I see no problems with this strategy.
>>
>>107678
Do knights have the same gear and armour as aspirants by the way?
>>
>>107656
This goes swimmingly, as you dabble in craftsmen ship. You give all 21 neighboors lil trinkets.

>Influenced gained.

>>107657
The homeless caste of Haphood feverishly eat the Mystery Meat, not caring. Some zealot ones who read Civalry and Fiefdom comics swear loyalty to your House....

>3 Thugs added

They reside your home in tents. They all wear Leather Armor with metal Pauldrons, equipped with scrap sabres.

>>107648
The only way to become Mayor of this Neighborhood is to gain favor with the Rail Lord, de facto Emperor of the LA Subway.Underground influence can be gained aswell.

>>107672
The Knight is too shoken up...Only giving meager descriptions of Black Clad Eagle People.

>>107676
You find a lone Scavenger deep in the metro, alone. He is not a Railguard citizen and is merely armed with a Kitchen Knife. He is ravaging through a trash can, not hearing your presence.

>>107679
1: The Civilians of Maxson gain a week of brutal and rigous training, half becoming Scribes or Aspirants, another half landing as Initiates.

>40 Personnel added. 49 Maxson Civilians remain.

Limit of conscription obtained. Civilians must carry on tasks of gaining food and maintain Municipal goals of Maxson

2. Technology is found as scouts return from a Urban City, some Scouts are wounded and sent to the infirmary. Overall a Schematic for Strike Drones is obtained from Autoban Industries from the city.

3. The Assault Force is in combat>>107685
Roll to fight.
>>
>>107722
Aspirants don a cross between Kelvar and Metal Armor.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>107737
Does the strategy offer any bonuses to the roll or naw?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>107737
Bash him over the head and then haul him overshoulder back home. If anybody asks, say I'm taking him to Gealic.
>>
>>107747
Ad Victoriam, maggots.
>>
>>107752
Wait, actually take him to the boss instead. Have to build influence in the community.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>107737
Take him off duty until he is in better shape and prescribe him medicine to speed up his recovery.
>>107754
Ad Victoriam!
>>
>>107777
I'm going to go get a haircut and get lunch, I'll be back in a bit!

These drones were a godsend and will augment our forces and actually gives us a chance at not being constantly outnumbered, be sure to focus on them!
>>
>>107747
Strategy does indeed. Using Battleground to your advantage is a good thing to do.

The Aspirants briskly sprint to cover, unslinging their GY-65 Laser Rifles firing a preemptive volly. Machine Gunners sizzle and comburst into ash, screams not even being aloud to be echoed.

The Clubmen are fried, stupidly charging in the face of imminate death.

Knight Haglif unholsters his Laser D62 Pistol and fires off a few blasts at the Ordnance Leader. The Ordnance Raider is shot down by the volley, his lower torso disintegrated completely, while his legs and upper torso still exist.

>Loot Raiders
>Continue to Help-Tek
>Walk a fee paces North and make camp, night approaches.

>>107759
Vince smiles and chuckles. His armor rustles as he unslings his Minigun. This is his favorite part of the day indeed.

The Wastelander turns around, only to be bashed straight forth in the Head with the Minigun. Vince chucks his Minigun over his back and grabs the Scavenger.

He weaves and turns through abandoned part of Railguard to make it to Haphood. You head to the Barracks and up the stairs to the Guard Boss Sanctum.

Gealic turns as you open the aspsalt door. "Hmm, a who be tis Vince muh boy?"

He is a middle age man with many scars in his visage. He wears Tribal Yinguard armor. The lower frame of him is a mystery sine he never leaves his desk.
>>
>>107786
With those we could just airstrike the leaders of opposing faction who mess with us.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>107336
Let's see if we can make more friendly connections with the people
>>
>>107791
Continue to help-tek it'd be safer to clear it out then spend the night there.
>>
>>107791
"Loota, 'ad a knife, not from 'ere. Wot do?"
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>107786
I'll be sure to do so Elder Maxson, I'm having no luck with the Knight anyway.
>>107791
Per the Elder's recommendation the scribes will focus on studying the Strike Drone schematic, and if time and resources allows it, build one.
>>
File: 1450585258510.jpg (114KB, 757x808px) Image search: [Google]
1450585258510.jpg
114KB, 757x808px
>>107791
Just to make sure. I assume we wait till everyone's actions play out. Then we get to vote for new actions.
>>
>>107798
The Assembly decides to hold a Vault Dweller themed festival, in honor for the victory over the Master a long time ago. Many denizens across the NCR have the time of their lives, never experiencing a widescale celebration like this.

Master plushies, COTTEN CANDY thought gone only a thing of the old world in the streets everywhere, people everywhere chant the name of the NCR.

>Influence increased
>Reputation increased
>BoS becomes aware of NCR

>>107805
The Assault Force head away from the battle scene to Help-Tek, the searing sun slowly dipping back into the Horizon. After a few hours of walking, the BoS Assault Force arrive.

Knight Haglif steps on a small cliff, only to gasp under his PA Helmet. Pre-War Verti-Bird lays itself outside the Help-Tek facility, baffling the concurrent BoS. A few Black PA Clad Soldiers wielding Y90 Plasma Rifles guard the surface, some killing about in boredom. 4 max are counted guarding the entrance.

>>107808
Gealic gruffs in amusement and blows a good of smoke from his Brahmin bone pipe. "Send ta scruff lad to ye Dungeons, hil be interrogation there" He waves you off and reads a document.

>>107816
The Scribes get to work, furiously decoding and synthesizing the schematics in the Lost Hills terminal base. The research is superbly undicpered and work is put in actually constructing one.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>107926
Nod and put him in the dungeon as asked.
>>
>>107926
How many are around the vertibird itself? Or is it literally a few feet from the entrance.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>107926
Sending scouts to see if the BoS are friendly for now.
>>
>>107946
Paladin Leroy, what should we do about the NCR? They are gaining a lot of influence in the area.
>>
>>107990
We need to take controll of major facility's such as power stations and water plants, allow them to use these but at the first sign of trouble we shall cut them off from these vital commoditys and cripple them.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>108002
Make them rely on us? A sound strategy, let us do so.
>>107926
Constructing Strike Drones.
>>
>>107926
Yo, I am on mobile and mostly watching. I suggest using the element of surprise and our superior numbers to surround the enclave troops and take them out with overwhelming firepower from all sides.
>>
>>107940
The Scavenger scurries awake. He begins to growl in fear and hastily unstraps his Kitchen Knife. He makes a cut to your wrist, causing you to drop him out of instinct. Howling in pain grabbing your right hand, trying to subdue the flesh wound and bleeding, he kicks your knee cap. Luckily that part is armored. This does not stop you from fall head back on the desk, effectively almost getting knocked out if you had no Helmet.

The Scavenger attempts to run, but is shot down in succession by Gealic himself. He signs in annoyance. "Clean up tis mess..." Getting up, you fish with your left hand in your pouch and find a stimpack. Healing yourself, you drag the bullet riddled corpse from the Sanctum, servants encroaching to clean quickly as you leave.

>Favor with Gealic questioned, but still respects your strength and Warrior prowess

You stand outside the Haphood Barracks. The Postal Wing and Market metro are nearby, with this being the Govern Metro of Haphood Municipal Metro.

>>107946
3 Half heartedly Guard the VB, while one vigilant Guard is at the double doors of Help-Tek. Crates and sandbangs little the area in view, the Occupational Force not having time to fully establish claim here.

>>107955
(BoS knew you, not the other way around. You have no idea who they are yet.)

A lone NCR Mountaineer gains sight of Maxson and heads into town, looking for a place to sleep for the night. He is surprised to see an independent Town like this far from the NCR.

The NCR Mountaineering Trooper heads to the gate of Maxson, the walls being modest in defense.

>>108013
The Council of the BoS begin plans for controlling vital places of interest to obtain a vicehold of influence over the NCR, when an Elder BoS suddenly has a heart attack, setting back the meeting a few days.

Strike Drone Construction is slow, with the Scribes scrambling across the Factory level for materials they never really used before. The QM for the Factory district of Lost Hills is chastised, but in his defense they never used the material for this new Schematic, only hoarded it.
>>
>>108040
Doubt we could win in a fire fight since only the knight has power armour, what I was thinking was send 2 aspirates to activate the vertibird while the knight and the last aspirate cover them so they can escape with it.
>>
>>108064
This way they get on last second and the bos gain a vertibird, while hopefully minimizing casualties.
>>
>>108053
Greetings, BoS is it?
>>
>>108064
So crazy it might just work. What about the 3 guarding the Vertibird, though?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>108053
Take the corpse home for Momma, tell any curious eyes that it's "'fishul railguard businesh".
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>108064
>>108064
Don't forget to roll, or we'll be stuck with my crappy rolls.
>>108053
Construct as many Strike as we can find materials for.
>>
>>108088
If they work fast they should be able to dispatch the unsuspecting soldiers, it would simply be a matter of keeping the rest of them from leaving the building via suppressing fire. After all we do have the element of surprise and the guards dont seem to be paying much attention.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>108080
I guess I should roll for an action. Do some investigation on the BoS in town.
>>
>>108104
Alright, you have my support. Go ahead and roll for it!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>108104
>>
>>108119
We have one more action to use Elder Maxson.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>108141
Begin propaganda programs to boost morale and devotion to the cause.

Someone roll for me if it doesn't show mine.
>>
AFK, we continue this next time.
>>
>>108091
>>108127
>>108152
We are having the worst rolls this turn.
>>108156
Alright.
>>
>>108156
Later.
>>
>>108116
When GM gets back, do you mind if I join the NCR?
>>
Guess the threads dead then unless op shows up out of no where.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.