[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 24 post quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: maryblue.jpg (52KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
maryblue.jpg
52KB, 400x602px
You are John. A simple man with not that much of luck in this world. Death took pity on John, he paid an early visit to John with a friendly warning.

One day.

John understood. He thanked death for his kind gesture. Well, the clock was ticking.

What did you do in your first hour, John?

>I took a nap, might as well be my last sleep
>I prayed to the man who sent death thanking him for the life he gave me so far
>I went outside to a small park reminiscing memories of my childhood.
>I forced myself to finish that book i never got a chance to finish.
>I went to see that blockbuster movie everyone talked about.
>I sat with my old neighbor, thanking her putting up with someone like me
>I visited my dog's grave . A word or two escaped my tongue.
>I sat alone and closed the door behind me. No light...nothing. Just me and me.
>I left what money i had in my pocket to an old hobo who almost died last winter.
>>
>>106893
>>I sat with my old neighbor, thanking her putting up with someone like me
>>
>>106893
>>
>>106912
John sat down with his old neighbor , Miss Samantha, She lost her husband in the war and her son in another one. Pretty devastating no doubt. John and Samantha shared loneliness together for a handful of years.

John gently knocked thrice on her door like every other time.John sat down with her and drank a cup of tea.

Together they laughed, together was gossiped about Miss daisy and her obese cat...the clumsiness of the new postman, the obscene prices of this new brand of cheese and other trivia.

John said his goodbyes to Miss Samantha. She didn't want to accept this goodbye but John assured that he would see her very very soon.

That is one hour , John, what is next?
>I left what money i had in my pocket to an old hobo who almost died last winter.
>I listened to some classical music on the radio. Chopin to be precise.
>I donated my not so special blood in the nearest hospital
>I wanted to have one last conversation with the baker's daughter, Margret.
>>
>>106961
>>
>>107012
John wasn't much of a religious person but he acknowledged the big guy upstairs.

John was thankful for his life so far; He wasn't born a cripple..he had a sane mind...none wished ill for him...a truly bliss in this day and age.

John was lonely though. Very Lonely. He wasn't one of those who would point first at others thinking they are the cause of their misfortune.

John prayed and thanked the good lord in his room in a same manner of his younger self. He felt easiness washing his chest. For better or worse, John was happy.

Chalk up another one, John....
>I took my bicycle and randomly rode across the streets
>I wrote and sent a letter to my last family member.
>>
>>107072
>I wrote and sent a letter to my last family member.
>>
>>107117
John disliked said idea; he couldn't express his true emotions to a filthy rich man who wouldn't give a damn about his welfare.

To John, it wasn't about the money; as long as he had a roof on top of his head, he was happy. His family member consider John as a leech wanting to suck all of the money into his gullet. Truth is, John had a large share of the man's fortune but John chose not to pursue sadness and misery. Nevertheless, John concentrated and wrote a decent letter with few mistakes.

Regret was the main theme here; He wished for someone of his bloodline to relate to. As John dropped the letter in the post office. He knew that his relative would throw it in the trash thinking it is some long forgotten claim and something of that ilk.

What a waste of an hour, John...

>I performed street act i always dreamed of doing
>I went to the tallest building in town to conquer my fear of heights
>>
File: love-letter-640_s640x4271.jpg (47KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
love-letter-640_s640x4271.jpg
47KB, 640x427px
>>107158
>>
>>107158
>>
File: homeless.jpg (249KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
249KB, 1200x630px
>>107206
John spent a good amount of time looking for that hobo. There was something special about this hobo...

He never stopped smiling.

Be it winter, summer..whatever. He arched his semi toothless smile to bystanders despite his churning conditions.

Some would frown, some would look the other way is disgust but John always smiled back. Always. The small gesture always gave John a hope for a better tomorrow.

John was a bit loaded when he found the hobo. As John emptied his pockets to the hobo, tears trailed from his eyes. Yet the smile remained strong as ever.

Perhaps a good word from a simple man might deliver John to a better place.

Another Hour gone, John. Another hour....

>I sat alone in the woods
>>
>>107261
>>I wanted to have one last conversation with the baker's daughter, Margret.
>>
>>107261

I forced myself to finish that book i never got a chance to finish.
>>
File: 165592131.jpg (110KB, 337x508px) Image search: [Google]
165592131.jpg
110KB, 337x508px
>>107269
John always had a crush on the baker 's second daughter, Margret. She was like him in various aspects. How can John forget that one time Old man Ford thought that they were twins?

And yet John never mustered enough words to express his affection. Be it the fear of rejection or his hesitate nature. John would limit himself to mere glances of admiration.

But not today.

John's heart was going wild as he greeted her. The bakery had fewer customers that early, it was basically him, her and Mr. Nibbles the stray cat who acted as the bakery's royal and sole guard.

John was no liar, no crook. He didn't know who to deal with woman. John simply stated the truth and the innards of his heart.

Margret wasn't that much of talker, she was a woman of action. She told John that she was getting married to her cousin in two months, she was committed to this man.

Pain. John swallowed it. He wished for her the happiest of days. As he was on the way to outside, the woman skipped him flipping the sign at the door. She pointed at his beating heart whispering that her heart always belonged here.

It was a quite an irony; both had feelings for each other but none dared and said anything to the other.

The dyad went inside of the bakery. They expressed muffled emotions in moans of love.

It wasn't a single hour, it was two filled of pure passion followed by sadness from both sides. Commitment wasn't something to be taken lightly. Margret knew that this was the last of her dear John. Both would cherish this moment.

After landing a gentle kiss on her forehead, John exited the bakery with a smile to rival the hobo's. Eager customers started to pour in as well. It was time to leave.

Hadn't it been for death, All of this wouldn't have happened.

There is no need for greed, John....
>I headed for the town's church
>I sat alone in the woods
>>
>>107401
>>I sat alone and closed the door behind me. No light...nothing. Just me and me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.