[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Map/race creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Map(3).jpg (1023KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Map(3).jpg
1023KB, 1024x768px
So, i want to know how does qst/ creates their maps (i've used CC3 and Inkarnate so far) and if you know some way to create persons/races etc for d&d, any othe game or any way of literature.
So far I prefer inkarnate for map creation, because it's more simple and better lookin than CC3 (in my opinion).
Also what to you think of pic related
>>
OP here, forgot to mention that the map is not finnished yet, and it's for a book i'm writing
>>
>>1064372
Im trying to download Inkarnate, and I cant find the link on their site.

Help pls?

Also I used to use Hexographer for a while, since its easy to expand the map
>>
>>1064384
the second I asked I figured it out, dont mind me
>>
>>1064385
lol you just have to log in no need for any downloads, i think it's really good for starting a map, you can export and save them so you can show evolution during a war or smth
>>
>>1064393
its very interesting, Im learning how to use it now. It seems like it would be a pit of a pain to get the finer parts in but then again Im learning.
>>
>>1064397
well you can zoom in and out, and you can set the paint brush quite little, but yeah i get what you're saying, and when you zoom in you loose some visible quality.
send what you're working on!
>>
Paint.NET tbhq. I do a more stylized type of thing, where the mountains and towns and such are drawn on to represent their size and location approximately. Usually black and white, but coloring afterwards is easy if I then feel like it.

Too bad they're offline on another rig. Coulda used the feedback, and I've been getting tired of /wbg/'s shit lately.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.