[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Third of Heaven Quest IV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Heavenquest.png (491KB, 429x452px) Image search: [Google]
Heavenquest.png
491KB, 429x452px
Twitter: https://twitter.com/above_watcher
Character Sheet/Rules: http://pastebin.com/rEZPJuwy
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Heaven%20Quest

Your name is Amiel and you are a traitor. A blasphemer of the worst kind. Born from the raw, incomparable Glory of His light, you were but a lowly angel, those made the farthest from Him so that you could foster and guide His creations from above. Ranked under one of the archangels in the celestial hierarchy, you were glad to fulfill your duties. That is until doubt began to grow within you. Perhaps, it was jealousy, as humanity took you and your brethren's place as the Father's favored children. Perhaps it was spite, as you refused to bow to such sinful creatures, who did nothing but tarnish the creator who had made them in His image. Perhaps it was something else altogether, you were never sure, but you couldn't help but hate humanity.

That is why, when the most beautiful archangel in Heaven spoke, you listened. That is why, when Lucifer refused to bow to those humans, you followed his example. That is why you chose to rebel against Father, why you took to arms and began slaying those who remained to Him loyal.

That is why you became a third of Heaven's angels.
>>
"So, what's the plan, oh exiled spirit? Doubt your ambitions would lie in herding sheep, would they?"

Zerah is still questioning you. Bothersome. In a moment of weakness, you decided to reveal your true nature to the teen. A mistake that you're going to have to fix before you leave. The more word spreads about you, the greater the risk that what they're saying manages to find itself upstairs. Undoubtedly, they're going to hunt you down, why wouldn't they? You're an exile, why not finish the job?

The Ichor inside you twists and churns. Your body feels warm and your mind just a tad hazy. Whatever it was you took from the creature underneath the rubble at your feet, it feels amazing. Powerful. You didn't even realize that you were smiling until you properly thought about it. You can do anything like this. Become anything. Unshackled and untamed.

Truly, this is what freedom feels like.

You turn your attention to the mortal, golden eyes glimmering as you do. He seems a bit perturbed as if there was something on your face. Maybe he's not used to the new color of your gaze just yet

A number of things spring to mind when you think about just how to deal with this kid. What to say. How to say it. Time to make a decision proper.

>How do you deal with Zerah?
>>
>>106198
First I will heal, then I will gather the food water and other things I need for a journey. Then I will seek out others like me. You should probably keep my nature to yourself, lest you attract one of my unfallen kin to track me down and erase you, and quite possibly the entire village. They're quite fond of turning everyone into pillars of salt.
>>
>>106275

This, but go easy on the threats. This kid did just help eat a big Nephilim sandwich
>>
>>106831
Not a threat, we are FULLY aware of what angels do when God goes biblical. We're trying to have him keep his mouth shut for both our sakes.
>>
>>106275
Supporting this
>>
>>106852

To be honest, we might want to think about taking this kid along.

We know that he's good in a fight and a borderline genius as well. He's wasted herding sheep out in the backcountry.
>>
>>106864
4 threads in and we get a plucky sidekick
>>
So:

Bring Zerah along, or simply warn him and leave it at that?

Also
>Starts new thread, disappears immediately.

Sorry about that.
>>
Can we make him forget things?
>>
>>107001
bring him along if possible.
>>
>>107001

Well, bring it up to him and see if he likes the idea?

As a fallen angel, I think we'd be big on freedom of choice.
>>
>>107125
Seconding this
>>
>>107001
Warn him.
he seems like a shit sidekick
>>
>>107001
Bring him along. Maybe he will prove usefull.Otherwise we can just dump him
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.