[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biopunk Quest - #16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1475228008619.png (144KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475228008619.png
144KB, 319x400px
Happy Anniversary Biopunk Quest.
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/valencia_qm

---

You focus on healing yourself for now. You rested, with Pampi and Black working on your body to get it back into shape. They prepared and injected some kind of agent into your eyes as well, allowing you to see better again. When you did, you noticed how much larger Pampi had gotten. She was about a foot and a half more taller, and her assets had tripled in size.

"They're a bit cumbersome, really." she nervously chuckled, as you ate lunch with her in the hut. "Although now I know how the other girls may feel."

"Other girls?" you wondered.

"I'm actually fairly small for my ethnicity." she replied. "As a Peacock Nymph."

"Ah" you nodded.

"It's a bit hard to do surgery like this." she added. "But I'm glad to have had Black's help to heal you - that was urgent."

"Thank you. I appreciate it" you replied, with Pampi immediately replying by approaching you by giving you a hug.

---

As you recovered and took strolls out of the hut, you found Kiki eating outside, who after the the dose, had also become larger. She was now taller as well, but it was engulfed in muscularity, like if she was mobidly obese in an hourglass shape, but with muscles instead of fat. Her lats reaching a even further than her hands, you noticed.

Giving this Super Serum which had turned a child Nymph into looking an adult to the who girls who where already gigantic to being with might've had its disadvantages, you pondered. However, you believed that the advantages outweighed them. Pampi's imminent Witch status and Kiki's natural talents would well be worth it.

"I've missed you" she cooed, as she finally noticed you between her bites. "I hope you can still reach to kiss me."

You pecked her jutting abs. "I still can, see?"

"But that's not the saaame." she replied "I want it on MY lips..."

Like if it was easier before, you huffed. "Once I'm better I guess we can work it out." you figured. "I guess I can climb or something."

She nodded with a pout, and then continued to eat.

(cont)
>>
File: 1453244565982.png (183KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453244565982.png
183KB, 319x400px
---

You then went to spend time with Jenny. She was still fairly cold with everyone, and under the Black Witch's routine drugging, but stellar education.

"The Red Witch was actually bad." she muttered, staring into the ground as you talked to her on a bench. "I still can't believe it."

She looked soulless.

"Yeah." you replied, imitating her stance, trying to establish rapport. You then looked aside to peek at her.

She was just sitting there.

"How do you feel?"

"Better." she admitted, with the faintest smile. "I'm... I'm happy to know. I can read now. And I know what is what."

She nodded to herself. "It's just taking it all in which is hard."

You rubbed her back to comfort her. At least she was making progress.

---

Later on, at the latter stages of your recovery, you were summoned to the Blue Witch's den, where the Black Witch was at as well. Blue looked at you, melancholically.

"There isn't an easy way to say this, Pure." she said.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but we haven't been building a new Witchsuit for Pampi." she added.

You blinked. That was true.

"That's because she's going to inherit either my suit or Black's" she explained. "We don't have enough resources to make more suits, they're extremely difficult to create."

There was a moment of silence as you took it in.

"But then what will happen to you!" you asked.

"We'll die." Blue admitted. "Finally."

Black looked aside.

"I've already done everything I wanted to accomplish in my life." Black admitted. "I've been reunited with my daughter. I've managed to free the Titans of their mental shackles - Tina is my everything. Tina is my life's success."

"I am whole, Pure." she added. "But I just can't leave this world. Because of my duties. If I die, and leave the Titans, you, and the rest, without my aide, medical expertise and guidance, several will die."

"So I have to remain alive in this horrid, undead state." Black finalized. This was very similar to what Blue had admitted to you way back as well, with her reluctantly justifying her person-eating.

"This is our chance." Blue said. "One of us can continue for a bit more, but we're both very weak. Black's dietting has severely hampered her lifespan. And I'm already at my last ends."

"Pampi needs to take one of our place. And she's too emotionally attached to Blue" Black argued. "The decision needs to be made as informed as possible, but as unbiased as possible. Pampi is too loving and subjective."

"We need you to tiebreak this." Black concluded. "Which of us is allowed to leave?"

>Pampi should inherit Blue's suit, with Blue leaving.
>Pampi should inherit Black's suit, with Black leaving.
>Claim that you're going to try to steal Red's suit for her instead, despite the massive risks that entails.

>Write in.
>>
>>1061116
Thank god it's back.
Let's think this through first.
>>
>>1061137
Is this really a tough choice? Blue wants to die, and knows pampi is going to have a hard time whenever blue dies.
>>
>>1061169
If we kill blue, black will be the leader of the titans. And if black leads, she's going to lead with cold logic. Which SHOULD be fine, cause pampi would be a balance, but we just don't know.
>>
>>1061177
Blue just seems more useful to me, she knows everything Black knows and more because she was her teacher.
>>
>>1061137
>>1061169
>>1061177
>>1061188

I can't write an update if you dont make a choice.

Ten minutes to vote from now or I roll it.
>>
>>1061202
Let's kill blue, as black is gonna do the science stuff for us. Plus, we're gonna put her out of her misery, and blue has had to live longer than black.
>>
>>1061202
>Pampi should inherit Blue's suit, with Blue leaving.
>>
File: 1453680029971.png (370KB, 1081x877px) Image search: [Google]
1453680029971.png
370KB, 1081x877px
"Blue." you admitted.

"She's... You've. Been around for a long time. You deserve your rest. I believe that me, and your legacy in Dayana and Pampi can continue your task."

You heard an thud on the glass hull that kept Blue's head, and you saw her frinkled face crumbled in tears.

"Th-Thank you." she muttered.

You approached her, and held her giant arm as you could with your own.

"You've done very well, Blue." you said. "I can't imagine all you've been through, but I'll always remember you."

"If there is an afterlife." Blue said. "I'll make sure to let them know about you too."

Black rose her head as if to make a comment, but then retracted.

"...I guess its settled then." Black eventually admitted.

---

The preparations for Pampi's installation into the new suit would take a while, but were now underway. Pampi was informed that she would be granted a Witch suit soon, however more details about it weren't given to her yet.

"I wonder how it will be like." she said, as you sat on the sofa, cuddled up lovingly. "I... I don't know if I'm prepared, really."

"I'm guessing they want to take advantage from that you're boosted up with the Serum." you said. "We don't know if we'll ever get more, so we might as well prepare for what we've got now while you're in your early prime years."

Pampi tilted her head. "Well, yeah..." she admitted.

---

You've nearly entirely recovered, and you haven't had sex with any of the girls for a while. Blue and Black required their routine mother cells, so you had duties to fulfill. Plus, Kiki and Pampi have both been giving you glances and nudges (Kiki more aggressively so though). Tina was an option as well.

>Roll 1d100
>Pampi
>Kiki
>TIna

>Write in
>>
going to sleep
>>
>>1061316
Kiki, for sure.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1061509
Forgot roll
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1061316
Will we be able to bone pampi if she's a witch?
Either way pampi has my vote.
>>
>>1061316
Is Tina even an option? Last time I checked, I thought we were just friends...
>>
File: IMG_1735.gif (2MB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1735.gif
2MB, 275x206px
Hold up, does pampi still have an unhealthy obsession for us? Also, with how much she's grown, are we now the little spoon?
>>
It's depressing how empty this quest is. I was looking forward to this all week...
>>
>>1061316
Good morning, quest. Rolling for pampi
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1064222
Guess I've got brain problems
>>
What I think I'll do is post a wrap-up, there isn't enough activity to keep the quest afloat. I'll do so when I get home.
>>
>>1064224
>>1063505
>>1062488

Thank you guys so much btw for sticking around for a whole year, I appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>1064959
And I just saw you were running again! Dammit. Had at least three players, any chance of another try at it man?
>>
and i just spent the last few days reading the archives
wew lad.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.