/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bronze Paladin Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: bals quest.png (1MB, 1350x1070px) Image search: [Google]
bals quest.png
1MB, 1350x1070px
You are Paladin Bal, a bronze rank warrior of your order. You have decided to take shelter in a damaged storehouse from the monsters roaming the night. However, you are also not alone. Identify your companion.
>>
oxidized bronze page
>>
>>10613
Seconded.
A bronze page worthy of a bronze paladin.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>10613
third
>>
>>10613
I'm good with that
>>
>>10613
Fifthed.
>>
File: greene page.png (402KB, 1100x2000px) Image search: [Google]
greene page.png
402KB, 1100x2000px
>>10613
>>10621
>>10626
>>10629
>>10629
>
>>10638
>>10638
>>10638
>>10638
This is your manservant Greene. While he's loathe to call himself page, he's still paid well and has known you for quite some time. He's also quite handy at domestic skills, maintenance, and procuring food. Do you wish to wait till morning, or venture out?
>>
>>10728
though u abandon it.

>wait till morning
whilst midnight chit-chat with him
>>
>>10728
Aw. I was hoping he'd be literally made of bronze. How rested are we, and, for a paladin such as ourselves, how risky is venturing out?
>>
>>10728
Wait until morning if you aren't starving or freezing. No point groping around in the dark if you can help it.
>>
File: bals quest page 1.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bals quest page 1.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>10738
Well we already had a full day's worth of travel, and just sat down to rest. We are not quite sure what is in the woods, but it is not too far from civilization.
>>10731
>>10743
Wait until morning it is. You start to strike up some idle conversation with your manservant. You recount your brave deeds and the future glories that await you. You start to nod off when Greene starts talking about less important things like spending and provisions for the mission. Before you know it, the sun is already shining!
>>
Now that you and Greene are fully rested, where do we wish to go?
>Go into the woods in search of monsters.
>Go to the nearest village.
>Continue on your mission(choose this option to go straight to the main story)
>>
>>10768
Nearest village with haste
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>10770
seconding
>>
Dead thread?
>>
>>10809
No, weird combination of slow updates with immediate advancement when OP does post.
>>
>>10856
Gotcha. Im used to doing this on /v/ where its fast paced
>>
>>10862
I'm used to a faster pace myself - I generally tried to update at least once an hour until I had to hit the sack when I was running, and that was taking into account between fifteen minutes to half-an-hour to write a full post for it since it was doing semi-randomized results.
>>
File: bals quest page 2.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bals quest page 2.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>10770
>>10774
It was a rather peaceful morning, and you both have finally reached the closest village. It was a rather small and quiet one with not too much to do. But coming this far, you might as well stop by and see what it offers.

(I'll be pausing it right here, as I need to be heading to bed now. I take time with some of my drawings for more serious situations whereas simple ones I at least do a quick scribble and color it. This is an enjoyable thread, so I'll be continuing it tomorrow )
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>10920
>>
>>10920
Good night friend
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.