[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest For Justice Thread #3: The Threekquel Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: page10.png (637KB, 1249x2048px) Image search: [Google]
page10.png
637KB, 1249x2048px
Old Threads:
>>43447
>>72069

You are Trent Tuler, a man once sick with his lot in life, now thrust headlong into the Journey of the Crimefighting Vigilante.
Last thread we discovered we had the power to gain abilities based on the Apparel we wore as the presumed last of lost race known as the Dominnum. It's delightfully contrived!

Wat do?
>>
He's getting away! We better to chase him!
Does this store sell track suits?
>>
>>105786
Use the boss power to summon your own private jet. take to the skies in aerial pursuit!
>>
>>105786
Steal the former robber's clothes for bandit abilities and mKe chase
>>
>>106007
seconding this
>>
>>105786
Don't suppose the skele-man dropped anything we could wear to steal his powers, like anything at all?
>>
File: page11.png (359KB, 1249x1548px) Image search: [Google]
page11.png
359KB, 1249x1548px
Sorry, this one took so long. This was my first day off in like a week and I had a lot of shit to do.

That said, Time for Justice Time Time!
>>
>>110695
Prepare a law-suit if he doesn't yield
>>
>>110695
One way to definitely stop him. Crash that damn plane right in front of him, trying not to kill him I suppose
Make sure anyone in the plane bails out too
>>
>>110695
Looks like the boss' kid left a Transformers mask in the plane. Put it on. Its TIME TO ROLL OUT!
>>
>>110695
use boss powers to bribe police to "accidently" drop some spike strips in his path
>>
File: page12.gif (774KB, 919x1139px) Image search: [Google]
page12.gif
774KB, 919x1139px
Heavens! How will our Clothed Crusader get out of this one!? Find out when you actually just tell me what to do
>>
>>115711
Transform back to human and land on the roof of the car
>>
>>115711
>>117305
Yeah do this
>>
>>115711
Is that a Peter Titmouse costume behind the leather daddy suit?
>>
>>119865
if so
after this escapade
we must become the knife salesman of legend
>>
>>120787
nailed it.
Gonna wait and see if a couple more suggestions roll in before working on the new page
>>
>>115711
>>117305
Thirded
>>
>>121692
Foutthed
>>
Let it not be said I don't listen to my viewers.
>>
File: page13.png (462KB, 1249x1548px) Image search: [Google]
page13.png
462KB, 1249x1548px
>>122044
Forgot the update.
>>
>>122045
Lich remembers that he is a lich and tleports away. Random superhero guy tries to arrest Bossbotman
>>
>>122090
Fuck
teleport*
>>
Use Autobot wings to stop you fall as airbrakes
>>
Put on the gimp mask you hid in your pocket "just in case", to gain restraining powers.
>>
OP decides to hurry the fuck up Or post who long it's gonna take; and them he sucks a dick
>>
>>125472
I work until 1am est most nights. As such I usually end up only able to post 1 update per day around 4am.
I suppose I should be flattered that someone wants to see me update so much. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a dick to suck.
>>
>>125472
Oh, also since this thread is in Auto Sage I'll be making a new thread for the next page. So be on the look out for it rather than lurking here.
>>
>>125601
Please link it here.
>>
>>125850
Naturally.

New Thread. >>126454
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.