[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTB Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

You and a few others have set out to found a kingdom to stand the test of time. By popular vote, a bit of luck, and some convenient misunderstandings, it was decided that YOU will be the ruler of this new kingdom!

What shall this glorious new kingdom be called?
Oh, and what do you look like? (Post a skin to use)
Ran this quest about a year ago on /TG/ , and it was a lot of fun, so let's do it once more!
>>
Oh. Uh. Incase it wasn't clear, FTB is a Minecraft modpack. Were using the latest Direwolf20 for this.
>>
Oh. Turns out that the latest Direwolf20 pack lags my computer quite a bit. Will will instead be using 1.7.10. In addition, I will be adding the 'Custom NPC's' mod to the pack.
>>
>>1055875
>What shall this glorious new kingdom be called?
Paradesskoskolen
>>
File: 2017-01-16_20.45.54.png (894KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-16_20.45.54.png
894KB, 1600x900px
>>1056091
Excellent! A truly majestic name, for a soon to be truly majestic kingdom!
You and the others have set up a very simple camp in a plains biome. But who ARE those 'Others'?

(Pick 5 people.)

A builder: They build stuff. Really well, and really fast. Most people can toss together a dirt hut or two with ease, but builders? They can put together an entire house, by themselves, in a single day!

A farmer: They till land, they plant seeds, they make food. It's worth noting that every day that goes by without food will lower morale. If morale gets low... Bad things happen.

Rancher: Plants are great. But meat will be quite necessary as well. Ranchers take care of and breed animals. They also collect eggs, shear sheep, milk cow, and so on.

Bucher: Look, not everyone can handle knowing where their food comes from. Butchers on the other hand, can. You may even get some more than you normally would from an animal if butchered properly.

A hunter: They go out and find animals. They can then capture or kill them. They tend to also be decent fighters.

Chef: They make food. Better food can provide major moral boosts, and will often be more filling.

Guard: Monsters roam the world at night. Best have someone around who can actually use a sword.

Prince/Princess (specify which): Ah yes, your child! When you die, they will inherit your kingdom!

King/Queen (specify which): Your lover! They are your second in command. Someone you can rely on to help you out, or temporarily run things while you're out doing other stuff.

Bum: A useless person who managed to get you to let him tag along, he has no talents whatsoever and is likely going to just be a pain.

Doctor: A healer. The world is a harsh place, and the doctor will help you survive it.

Fireman: The odds of a fire are low, but it could be quite devastating if you don't have someone to deal with it.

Fisherman: Plenty of rivers nearby, may as well make use of them!

Jester: Helps keep morale up by entertaining people!

Other: Just so long as it's not super stupid or overpowered, you can present your own ideas as to who will join you.

Remember, more people will join your kingdom over time. So even if you can't get someone right now, at some point you (probably) will.
And yes, you may take more than one of any given type of person. Also, you don't need to have a specific type of person to do any given task. A fisherman can farm, for example... He just wont be all that great at it at first.
>>
>>1056331
>Prince (To watch and learn)
>Queen (Evil waifu to punish people)
>Rancher (We eat meat around these parts)
>Doctor (Health.)
>A builder (We need buildings to store the meat.)
>>
>>1056331
>A builder
>Rancher
>A hunter
>Guard
>Doctor
>>
>>1056331
King (our gay lover)
Princess (our adopted daughter) (this is also her name)
Her pet dog, Sweetles
Chef
Jester
>>
>>1056331
>Fisherman
>Bum
>Bum
>Bum
>Bum
>>
>>1056331
>builder
>farmer
>rancher
>chef
>Bum(our brother)
>>
>>1056331
>Builder
>Farmer
>Guard
>Doctor
>Fisherman
>>
>>1057494
Edit:
>Swapping Fisherman for Rancher.
>>
>>1056331
>Bum
>Bum
>Bum
>Bum
>Bum
Hobo party
>>
>>1056331
>builder
>farmer
>doctor
>Queen (muh waifu)
>Guard
>>
>>1056331
>Builder
>Butcher
>Hunter
>Guard
>Doctor
>>
File: 2017-01-18_20.07.37.png (383KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-18_20.07.37.png
383KB, 1600x900px
...It seems that your party is comprised of bums.
This is gonna go well.

The only people you could convince to come with you to found your glorious new kingdom of Paradesskoskolen, were people who were REALLY upset about the way things were before. People who were cheated out of a good life because of silly reasons like "Oh, I shanked someone a while ago. " or "I was caught doing drugs. Don't worry, I'm clean now. Really." and even "My parents kicked me out of the basement".

All of the higher-class people, even your own family, rejected you! Laughed at you! Said you'd gone mad! "What? But this kingdoms fine!" they said, "You can't found a kingdom with only five people!" They jeered. "What are you doing with that flint and steel?" They screamed.

Well now who's laughing huh?!?!!?!?

Anyway. Names.

From left to right:
Eldamore
Tinlt
Sieq
Chris
Slater

Well whatever. Who needs TALENT. You're 100% certain that these bums will be more than enough to found your GLORIOUS NEW KINGDOM.

Ahem.

What is your first order of business?

You have:
One tent
Four beds
A flint and steel
A campfire
Two sets of wooden tools
Two days worth of food and water, assuming three meals a day with everyone eating.
>>
>>1063357
>What is your first order of business?
Bash trees down with rocks for wood.
>>
>>1063357
Punch all the trees down to collect their wood. Use the wood to build a very, very tall flag in case you get lost.
>>
>>1063357
>Punch all the trees down to collect their wood.
The winner gets the slightly less tiring job of building a very, very tall flag in case you get lost.
The losers have their noses down in the dirt, looking for seeds.

Out glorious "King" gets started on full sets of stone tools. If there isn't any nearby stone, dig out one section near the center. We'll fill it in later for the foundations of the castle/town hall/fortress
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.