[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colony Civ Quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ColonyStart.png (83KB, 924x646px) Image search: [Google]
ColonyStart.png
83KB, 924x646px
“A whole new world you say? Why, we must claim it for our own!”
And thus the King decreed that a ship be sent to investigate this new land and colonize, for the glory of the crown. However, for your service you were offered the chance to govern this strange new world (under the supervision of a court appointed regent of course), and how could you ever pass up on an offer like that?
Now you have finally arrived, at the same location as the first landing. You and the group of colonists have made up a base camp, and the world is your oyster! How will you shape this strange new land?...

Rules:
> Each turn will be a month in the timescale
> You start with 2 Action Points (AP) to use each turn, meaning you may perform 2 actions per turn
> When performing an action, roll 1d100 to see how successful you are
> Every 6 months you may request/ receive supplies (at a cost)
> Every Year you must pay taxes to the mainland, failure to do so will result in consequences
> The Crown will assign tasks/ goals for you to complete, do so and be rewarded. Fail and be punished

At any point, you may choose to secede from the Mainland, just know that it will most likely start a war with a country much bigger and more powerful than you.

Now that we’ve got all that out of the way, let’s colonize! I will try to be on as frequently as I can between school and work. Let me know if you guys enjoy this, feedback is always appreciated!

“The ship has finally been unloaded sire,” the court appointed regent Billiard says in a dry tone. “I have been instructed to tell you that we are getting one free shipment of whatever supplies we wish from the crown. When you have a moment, please fill out the supply form and send it off with the ship. Also, since you are technically the lord of this land, you get the honor of naming it. So what shall we call our first settlement?”

> Vote on a name for your colony (First to 3)
Choose what supplies to receive in 6 months from the crown
> Extra Food
> Extra Building Materials
> Extra Soldiers
> Little bit of everything

Also, roll for 2 actions of your choosing

Current Supplies
Food: 12 (-1/ turn)
Population: 100/150 (-1 food for every 100 pop/ turn)
Wood: 10
Stone: 0
Gold: 0 (+1 for every 100 pop/ turn)

Military:
Footmen: 25 (For every 25 units, +1 to attack/Defend rolls)
>>
>>1049721
>Wakefield
>Extra Building Materials
>Extra Food
>>
>>1049721
Name: Ubethan
>Extra Food
>Extra Building Materials
>>
>>1049721
>New Draconia
>Extra Soldiers
>>
>>1049721
New Haven
>>
Rolled 58, 21 = 79 (2d100)

>>1049721
Seconding Draconia
>> Little bit of everything
>>
Rolled 22, 17 = 39 (2d100)

>>1049721
Thirding Draconia
> Extra Food
>>
draconia's such a lame name though
>>
>>1049721
I propose New Haven
>>
Food and Mats are locked in at least, maybe the op should just roll a dice for the name.
>>
Rolled 80, 59 = 139 (2d100)

>>1049721
New Moscow
>Extra food.

Action:Start some farms, we haven't colonized the new land till we've grown crops.
Action:Build a small shipyard to encourage fishing and ship building.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.