[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Brief History of Lucia (2217 AD)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Lucia Translated Map.png (89KB, 1170x863px) Image search: [Google]
Lucia Translated Map.png
89KB, 1170x863px
I am currently interested in lucid dreaming again to revisit my dream world. Any lucid dreaming tips or interpretations about this planet are encouraged, so long it does not spoil too much of the plot. This world takes place in the 23rd century AD, and it is about the lives of Lucians and the various locations they are trying to protect from evil entities.

If you would like to star yourself in my dream world, go ahead. Lucia Konohana is your leader if you side with her faction. If you side with the Chasers though, good luck trying to push my dream people to extinction whenever you can. The following roles are here below if you side with the Lucians:

Prince/Princess: Only one heir or heiress to the throne is possible in case the leader dies for any reason.
Noble: You take care of the capital's duties and only go to battles that involve her there as protection.
Upper Class: Live out your life of luxury whilst contributing 20% of your earnings to the economy.
Working Class: You pick your workplace, setting, and contribute 10% of your earnings in taxes to the economy.
Student/Interplanetary Intern/Teacher: You enroll in a school of your choice in one of 5 major areas: New Tokyo, Izanagi Retreat, White Valley, Mona Village, and Deepvale and while they follow the usual curriculum from Japan, they have different lifestyles.
Citizen/Stuck in: Experience what it feels like to be a citizen or homestuck person on Lucia. They are the poor class and only have to pay 1-3% of earnings in taxes.
>>
>>1048277
Ok, I'll this a try.

Writing up a Noble who is in charge or part of whatever the equivalent of the "CIA" or "FBI" is this setting. Former piece of shit who has changed his ways and now serves Lucia.
>>
>>1048331

Delfos is a sneaky bastard. He wasn't a Chaser, but his fame as an uncatchable anonymous shade in the streets earned him the same disdain as one. As a solo criminal, he lived a simple lifestyle. Steal to get cash, then waste the stolen cash on prostitutes and opium. However, one day, he got caught, and spent several months in prison. During this time, he talked to one of the guards, who through her charisma and honor, managed to make him understand that his ways were wrong. During a Chaser raid, the prison got destroyed, and this guard who changed his life got killed. Furious, he started to instigate a plan to prove his worth to the Lucians, and take his revenge onto the Chasers.

Eventually, through years of efforts, hassles and controversies, he managed to become the Noble of the Secret Guard, mostly through sheer display of criminal talent used in good ways.

A couple of the other Nobles still don't trust him though, so he is often unable to get his voice heard in political matters, much to his frustration. Because of this, he prefers to simply remain silent during official meetings and later tries to talk to people in private to get his opinion listened to.
>>
Hold on there! Just a heads up, Planet Lucia just entered the winter season, time of day is 5x the speed of Earth's 24-hour period, and White Desert (Monochrome People) seceded from the main continent. Once the Lucians vs. Chasers war is dealt with in Yerivia, southern Lucia will be unlocked for exploration. Going there will result in your vision turning black-and-white, and it is a high-level zone. Level up your character first and be prepared for that kind of adventure. Characters whose HP reaches zero will find themselves woken up back in their own real world and will have to wait a day (4.8 hrs real time) before revisiting again.
>>
>>1053411
OK.
>>
The Lucians are very certain that victory is closing in. However, a few obstacles stand in the way to the Chasers’ capital. With nine Soul Towers already in control, the Chasers faction are becoming very desperate, and will use the mountainous terrain, along with the arrival of snowy weather to protect the two remaining towers. Lucians will have to find another way around to get through to set up the ultimate siege. In addition, another battle is underway that will decide the fate of the planet, epic but claustrophobic on the planet’s longest suspension bridge in the Gulf of Yerivia. In the meanwhile, new people from both sides are introduced to influence the biggest decisions with their councils or themselves with their friends, and do battle real-time on the fly with amazing AI animations. A sci-fi fantasy set in a dream world created by an insomniac man where characters both native and foreign intermingle and change the course of history, one move at a time.

This is my first official narrative that turns on the green light for the first season of 26 episodes lasting roughly one-half of a REM session. This season is called Lucia: Lucians vs. Chasers. For the first episode, we will do an introduction of new Lucian OCs and Chaser OCs, every-day slice of life moments for each character presented, lasting 48 real minutes (1/6 Lucian day), enough time for a few small breaks, as usual. Once all characters are introduced, and whether or not acquainted their own friends or the council depending on chosen class, I will start the next episode with my next narrative. The parentheses indicate the date in which it is taking place. Current Lucian date is already today, and starts at 20:00 EST and ends in one hour (07:00 Lucian time on a Monday, 11:00 Lucian time on the same day).

Episode 1: Meeting the Factions (22/12/2217)
>>
File: Yerivia Continent.png (100KB, 1170x863px) Image search: [Google]
Yerivia Continent.png
100KB, 1170x863px
I almost forgot, here is the map of Yerivia, but I have to put a spoiler tag in advance. Once this first season is over, I will make a non-spoiler version of the same map.
>>
>>1054185
Delfos here.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do lol (or just wait?), sorry.
>>
Under Delfo's request, I will postpone the 20:00 start time for the whole first season until I get things settled. I will start next week at 08:00 EST, but on Lucia it will be at sundown.

In the case of a protagonist’s death or ineligibility due to a crime or medical record that prevents them from influencing the story, a new election will take place between seasons.
There are 20 nobles in the council at present with no empty seats, and the chosen character must have one vote higher in each gender from one of five major regions. Nobles will do the counting once all votes are tallied up. The election ends when all votes are accounted for both genders from all five regions.

Sometimes, there will be a runoff election and usually held in any of the five major regional schools that didn't get everybody yet where students get to pick their character. The stats of each character will help the student class decide in choosing a main character. Each stat has a brief description of what it does, minimum is 1, and maximum is 10, and all numbers in each stat for each eligible character are randomized:

STR: Your character's damage output, but this also determines max health.

AGI: Your character’s ability to jump and perform actions in the air.

DEX: The fluidity and variety of actions your character can perform, determines max stamina.

INT: This is your character’s charisma level when interacting with others, at higher levels can brush off common annoyances and persuade or bribe to join your party or do certain actions. Up to three party members can be with your character at any given time, but cannot visit jails or restricted areas.

WIL: Your character’s soul energy reserves. This is important that influences all magic-based characters, including enchanted weapons. If the Lucians only have one Soul Tower left, they cannot cast much due to insignificant fuel for their abilities to manifest.

AUT: Your character’s command ability on the battlefield. Higher levels reduce chances of units and party members that were being separated or routing while on the field from refusing to heed regroup and rally orders.

Male Eligible Leads:
• Arashiro Kojiro (STR: 5, AGI: 2, DEX: 4, INT: 6, WIL: 8, AUT: 4)
• Endo Atsumichi (STR: 4, AGI: 7, DEX: 6, INT: 3, WIL: 5, AUT: 4)
• Naegi Motonobu (STR: 6, AGI: 2, DEX: 8, INT: 7, WIL: 6, AUT: 5)
• Shiba Kiemon (STR: 3, AGI: 5, DEX: 2, INT: 10, WIL: 4, AUT: 6)
• Wakuri Tsuyoshi (STR: 9, AGI: 2, DEX: 6, INT: 5, WIL: 3, AUT: 8)

Female Eligible Leads:
• Ashikaga Hiroshi (STR: 7, AGI: 6, DEX: 7, INT: 4, WIL: 6, AUT: 8)
• Azuma Yumi (STR: 5, AGI: 10, DEX: 8, INT: 2, WIL: 4, AUT: 5)
• Chijimasu Kawa (STR: 3, AGI: 3, DEX: 5, INT: 7, WIL: 9, AUT: 3)
• Morikawa Maiya (STR: 10, AGI: 1, DEX: 4, INT: 4, WIL: 6, AUT: 5)
• Mizuno Hazuki (STR: 2, AGI: 3, DEX: 6, INT: 8, WIL: 10, AUT: 4)
>>
File: New Tokyo.png (19KB, 1170x863px) Image search: [Google]
New Tokyo.png
19KB, 1170x863px
The election for our main protagonist for my dream story to influence the first season of 26 episodes begins! New Tokyo region becomes the first of five major areas to start voting during their third period (Monday).
>>
I am back, it is a Lucian Tuesday (early morning), we need student roles both native and interplanetary visitors from other planets to vote in any of the five major regions I keep mentioning from the start in case you forget (New Tokyo, Izanagi Retreat, White Valley, Mona Village, or Deepvale). You can look at map from my first post to see what region if you plan for that role you are enrolling.

Remember, each region has its own lifestyle, but follows the same curriculum regardless, so if any student drops out of one region and re-enrolls in another (can only be done once), they still get the same curriculum, but the student will get a chance to learn different skills and meet different friends.

Anyone who is still here, I would kindly ask them a favor to ask other 4channers to come down here and help grow my story that I was supposed to start, but have to postpone the beginning of first season due to a protagonist election.
Anyway, here is a simple breakdown of each region’s school, every 100 students there counts as one vote from that region:

New Tokyo: Seaside High (In honor of the Japanese navy from WWII, this school focuses on students’ STR, INT, and AUT for commanding Lucia’s fleets for naval battles. Unfortunately, as of now, no such naval or air battles will take place in the first season; instead, it is more of an ordinary high school with a balanced leveling system in all six stats using real-time traditional dating simulations) [Current student population: 31,797]

Izanagi Retreat: Skyline High (In honor of the Nissan Skyline, this school is the only location on the planet that legalizes safe touge racing around this region during the summer months using vehicles brought back from the late 20th century and early 21st century, using the DEX stat from 1 to 10 for rankings. During other times of the year, it focuses on STR, DEX, and WIL to train warriors in melee weapons (STR), street fighters in hand-to-hand (DEX), and soul energy techniques for magic-based students (WIL) in a castle setting (Japanese-esque) [Current student population: 9,430]

White Valley: White Valley Charter (Focuses on students’ INT stat exclusively, and encourages field trips to neighboring White Desert during the summer months) [Current student population: 2,100]

Mona Village: Green Meadows Elementary (Focuses on students’ AGI and DEX stats, frequently does scavenger hunts and other field trips around this area due to the quiet and calmer scenery there) [Current student population: 685]

Deepvale: Deepvale Academy (Lucia’s own equivalent of Railgun’s Academy City, this focuses on the WIL start in rankings for a student’s chosen power) [Current student population: 11,845]

This election ends on a Lucian Friday at sundown, and the nobles will start the official counting. Lucia Konohana will determine the winner and elect him/her as main protagonist.
>>
What the...? My storyline did not proceed very well from another chan site: Uboachan. I look at Recent Posts and one of the moderators: Mannosuke said that we are all kicked out entirely, so it died out. I am very safe here to continue the story unabated, just an update.
>>
>>1057282
link?
>>
>>1057287
Head to Uboachan, under Recent Posts, you find that Mannosuke said we are all kicked, he just grown too tired of handling too many unorganized threads at once. I am not that kind of person, thank goodness.
>>
>>
Sorry to bother you, but can I ask you a favor? Since you are here as a Noble with neutral standing with her long enough, she will have your voice heard if you are capable of asking a small handful of people to join this thread before the end of Friday Lucian time, which is in 2 days here on Earth.

However, you must make it back before 18:00 Fri Lucian time (05:00 Thursday), or else your leader will find out you are absent from your duties, particularly the counting of election votes for choosing a main protagonist. You can take this quest no later than 06:00 Fri, or politely decline and resume your duties as normal.
>>
>>1057573
It's hard to understand what you're saying because you're mixing OOC talk with IC talk. Please make it clearer.

I think you mean I should try to go get more players? I can do that, sure.
>>
>>1057573
I think I've failed my task.

What happens now?
>>
>>1060454
It is not tomorrow yet. I looked at my system clock saying it is close to ten in the morning. I am sorry to hear that. Keep trying, don't give up!
>>
>>1060511
You only have 6 hours left before Protagonist Election Day. Lucia Konohana is expecting to elect one of ten possible main characters from my Monday post. All Nobles are expected to attend the poll count meeting tomorrow morning at 05:00.
>>
File: Anime Wanted Level.png (463KB, 1526x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Wanted Level.png
463KB, 1526x1125px
Looks like your current quest to get more players have failed, and did not return back in time. You now have a 5-star wanted level on you, which calls in the Lucia Intergalactic Tactical Elite (LITE), plus your leader found out about your past criminal record, too!

The LITE are a specialized sailor fuku team in the thousands with the best training that only responds to high-level incidents that replaces local law enforcement, and will not make arrests, only kill for the sake of the planet's citizens. Their tactics are more extreme using the best of their CGI animation AI to bring you down. Your career as a Noble has been forfeit.

Even if you manage to evade successfully, or start killing them in the dozens, they'll just send more to pick up on the trail, and do whatever it takes to tear your character to shreds. This act is non-canon.
>>
>>1057408
We cannot get this thread picking up the pace enough, and are already falling behind schedule. Luckily, someone in /qst/ is able to get troubled players like us some needed advice, and hopefully some new players to join.

We just have to wait patiently, and they will come.
>>
Please do not return.
>>
1. Is this a magical girl setting?

2. Next time, use a better opening picture.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.