[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchemy Escape- Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 5.png (430KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
430KB, 800x600px
You are Dan Farnick, and despite how many cheetos you have sacrificed, your still stuck in this room.

Link to the first thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1032590/

You have:

Scratch and sniff 2 dollar bill
Bag of cheetos (torn)
Bag of fruit cheetos
Wrapped fruit cheetos (150)
Bag of wrapped fruit cheetos
Cheetos (67)
Juicy fruit gum (4)
Juicy fruit gum wrappers (4)
Package of juicy fruit gum
Scalpel
Manly beard socks
Spit gum (3)
Spit gum (chewed)
Spit gum wrappers (5)
Spit gum packaging
Bleedos (149)
cheese-scented orange nail polish
severed head of the cheetos mascot (brown fur)

The rules are as follows:

You can toss two or more items into the alchemy warp, a golden rift in space that will take the items, and combine them in some way, be it literally, or metaphorically, or whatever.
Most of the time, but not always, you will lose at least one of the items you put into the warp, but usually it's both. The more you put in, or the more complicated the resulting item will be, the more likely you are to lose the ingredients.
If you can somehow find a way out of this room, you will be able to use the alchemy warp at will, and will use it to rule the world!

That's proving quite difficult however, as whatever this room is made of is VERY strong. not even your brand-new scalpel can scratch it!

So. What will you make/do now?
>>
>Read the back of the nail polish bottle.

Let's see what kind of chemicals are contained in that...
>>
>Also remove the teeth from the mascot's severed head.
>>
>>1046355
Rip out a tooth of the Cheetos mascot and combine it with some of its blood.
>>
>>1046355
Sever an eye from the head and combine it with the scalpel.

We will create SOUL CALIBER
>>
>>1046355
>remove the wiskers from the mascots severde head and the teeth, remove the nose, remove the eyeballs, use the scalpel to remove the fur from the severed head, remove the tongue, remove the skin from the severed head with the scalpel.
>>
>>1047714
yes

we shall craft a legendary weapon
>>
>>1047714
>>1048257
I love you guys
>>
File: XDD.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XDD.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1048261
>>
File: 1482806647381.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482806647381.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
>>1048263
>>
>>1046355
Use the scalpel to cut juicy fruit gum into a shape of a stick man, then combine that with a drop of your blood...
>>
>>1048959
i like this one
>>
>>1048230
i change my vote to this >>1048959
>>
File: bread.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>1048271
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.