[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1460852911457.png (5MB, 1500x5895px) Image search: [Google]
1460852911457.png
5MB, 1500x5895px
Pick between: Lycanthrope, Vampire, or Undead

>First to 3 votes pick place
>First to 3 votes pick race

Make a 1d100 roll on the same post that you choose an action
>>
File: elephant_seal.jpg (135KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
elephant_seal.jpg
135KB, 800x532px
>>104406

Ocean Lycan.
>>
>>104406
>Lycanthrope
>Tundra
>>
>>104417

Don't see anyone against this OP.
>>
>>104442
Seconding
>>
>>104445
Found one >>104442
>>
>>104442
>>104417

So we're in Antarctica?

Dope.
>>
Seems like people are down for Lycans in the Tundra. Give me a sec to take a shit and get the post typed up.
>>
>>104466

Elephant Seal Quest = Best Quest.
>>
>>104481
It's not gonna be Elephant Seals
>>
>>104485

Penguins?

Polar Bears?

Wolverines?

Dire Muskox?

Just don't make it wolves OP.
>>
>>104490
There will end up being a choice between 3 types of lycanthropy
>>
The last thing you remember before you were ran out of town, is going to sleep at night. But as you woke up, you were laying on the floor, nude, and covered in blood. It didn’t take long for someone to find you, and once they did, the entire village knew. From there, you ran, and you ran fast. You only had time to grab some clothing before you had to go.

You’ve been living in a cave, a long way from the the village. It’s been a few days since you blacked out for the night, and every day has been the same since. Your day is spent hunting for some food, and then hiding in the cave. But tonight, something feels off. You can feel your blood churning, and you’ve had a sever headache all day. Aside from that, the day goes smoothly. But once the moon comes up, it takes every ounce of your strength not to blackout like you did last time. You feel yourself changing, growing hair, muscles tensing. When you look into a small puddle of water, you see yourself, but you aren’t you, who are you?

>Arctic Werefox - Faster but weaker
>Polar Werebear - Stronger but slower
>Arctic Werewolf - Average
>>
>>104707

Polar bear.
>>
>>104707
>Arctic Werewolf - Average
>>
>>104707
polar bears
>>
We don't have as many people as I was hoping to have. I'm gonna put this on hold for now. If it dies, then it dies, and I'll pick it up later. I'll keep track of the current votes.
>>
File: photo469.jpg (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
photo469.jpg
64KB, 300x300px
>>104707
Arctic Werefox, if only because Arctic Foxes are adorable.
>>
>>104809
Arctic werewolf
>>
>>104707
>>104809

Artic Werefox. Cause why be anything else but a cute little werebeast
>>
>>104719
Polar Bear
>>
>>104707
Polar Werebear
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.