[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mad sea quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Approximately a hundred years ago about a million seas decided to be just one big as hole of a sea. Somewhere in this "mad sea" is a location where criminals and villains wind up so often that some clever fuck decided to build a city there. That's where you are now, you had recently been hired on board the Vengeance de la Plume by some intoxicated fellow who would argue with a tailor between applicants.
>introduce whatever the fuck you want.
>announce your actions with a d100
>late join welcome (you will be assumed to have been part of the crew the whole time)
>(Pic somewhat related to the sort of bullshit we will see)
>>
>>1043801
Trip, so you will know it is me in the future.
>>
>>1043801
For clarification, we're pirates.
>>
>>1044699
MY NAME IS LORD TILLAMOOK
I come from a land that forbids worship of multiple gods or any other than "the great one". I was touched by Anomae the god of life and Grimora the goddess of death as they fought over my soul. The event tore my soul in half. Half alive, half dead, but not truly either I see things that would haunt most. I have clerical and necromancy spells. I have two blades one black and one white. One made from a single white scale gifted to me by a dragon monk and one made from the black bars of a cage ment to hold a demon. I am no hero I simply follow other main characters
>>
>>1048291
Get on the discord https://discord.gg/aTrrx the captain will want to speak with ye.
>>
>>1048291
What do you do with the time afore we set off?
>>
>>1043801

CHEATER JACK

Piece of shit thief who has an innate psychic Third Eye in his mind. Through this psychic clairvoyance vision, if he puts his mind to it, he can find and see anyone and anything.

However, he has a hard time controlling it, because it's always defaulting to detecting in his vicinity gorgeous girls with huge tits, as per his innermost desires.

When he DOES manage to use his power though, he most infamously uses it to cheat when playing cards by 'seeing' other people's hands (hence his nickname because people keep on figuring out he has to be cheating, somehow), find riches to rob, or a place to escape to.
>>
>>1048344
The invitation has expired, I'd like to join.
>>
>>1048387
Yeah https://discord.gg/knfTg this'n aughta last longer.
>>
File: 703600.jpg (392KB, 1750x1900px) Image search: [Google]
703600.jpg
392KB, 1750x1900px
>>1043801
The man who hired you (see pic but high) is of a race known for incredible displays of violence. Some of you only approached him because he seemed intoxicated beyond most of his violent capacity. His name is "Rather Skeeter"
>>
>>1048424
After chatting with some buxom girls he goes to get some supplies. (Food, water, gun ammo)
>>
>>1048484
Yeah, sure, you bring in some extra provisions and we set sail, our heading, one of many Londons, Rather informs you that, "We are to drag a thing over to a place so it can be locked up and stop making life more difficult than it needs to be."
>>
>>1048680
The captain is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>1048680
No intriguing subplots? Very well.
In the distance a sail is spotted, a banking vessel, it looks a bit like a longboat with inverted hat. Rather deputizes you lot on account of him being to high.
Now don't expect anything else for a few hours.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.