[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thug Quest 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17

In the year 1986, crime in the United States is at an all-time high. Criminals, drugs, and guns flow in and out of the country from everywhere in the world, and the gateway to it all is the coastal paradise, Heat City. On the neon-soaked streets of this beating heart of scum and villany, you can get whatever you want -- if you can pay the price.

You are Johnny the thug, and ever since you agreed to take one little job for the Bratva, your life has been turned upside-down. One thing led to another as you made enemies of one half of the city's underworld, and then the other half. With the help of some new friends, you went all-in and led a daring heist on the Triad's skyscraper fortress, Dragon's Nest. It went great until you got shot and fell off the roof, twenty-five stories down.

You woke up in a drug testing lab run by the Triads. Despite your injuries, your escape is going well so far, thanks to the aid of a fellow prisoner -- a tattooed, drug-addicted hellcat named Roxie -- and the timely intervention of your friend Alex. Now all you have to do is get out alive, before anything else goes wrong.

Updates: http://twitter.com/ravenkingquests

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Thug%20Quest
>>
>>1042078
Fuck yeah. Glad you're running Raven.
>>
The adrenaline is staring to wear off. As it drains away from your body, pain flows into the empty, jagged spaces left behind. Walking on this broken leg is starting to get really difficult.

Alex sees you struggling. "Lean on me." She slings her H&K, takes your arm with both of her hands and drapes it over her shoulders. You gingerly test resting a little of your weight on her. "Harder," she says. "I'm a big girl, I can take it."

Roxie laughs. "Is that what you said to him last night?"

Alex gives her a look.

"Just a joke, Shades," she says. "Take it easy."

You ask Alex, "Where are the others?"

"Ryuji is somewhere around here," she says. "I asked him to cover me from the shadows. I haven't seen much of him since then, so I guess he's doing his job."

"What about Nick and Ken?"

"I asked them to cause some chaos out in the city," she says. "Draw the Triads' attention away from here."

"You think they're okay?"

She hesitates. "I'm sure they're fine."
>>
>your life has been turned upside-down
Flipped, turned upside down? Does Johnny wanna take a minute for us to just sit right there and let him tell us how he became the prince of a town called Bel-Air?

I'm so ready for this.
>>
>>1042115
How broken is our leg anyways? Like is it just a large fracture with the bone mostly intact, or is it just shattered in multiple places?
>>
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo

The car banks around a corner, and your stomach lurches. You feel two of the wheels lift off the ground. "Be careful holy shiiiit--!!"

The wheels thump back down to the ground as the car pulls out of the turn. Ken says, "I am careful. How are we doing?"

You look in the side mirror to see three black cars screeching around the corner after you. "Oh shit, not good, go faster, must go faster--"

"Be careful, or go faster?" asks Ken politely. "I'm afraid you must choose."

A bullet shatters the side-view mirror next to you. "Oh my god," you moan. "How did we even get into this mess?"

"Does that really matter now?" says Ken, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

You are Nick: gambler, thief, safecracker, ladies' man, and right now, a big fat fucking target in the crosshairs of the Triads, one the most powerful and ruthless gangs in the city. You let that stupid bitch Alex convince you into running distraction while she went off on a wild goose chase to save Johnny, who's probably dead anyway. Because you're such a kind person and a loyal friend, you agreed to it.

So you did something to get the Triads' attention.

You may have been a little too successful.

And now here you are, speeding through the city, relying on an old man's driving skills to escape from some seriously pissed-off murder-happy Triads without slamming the car into a telephone pole and eating a pavement sandwich.

Ken takes the car skidding around another corner. Your muscles clench in terror. The sideways g-forces pull at you. Fuck this. Fuck everything about this.

"What the hell are we gonna do?" you say.

"You could try shooting back," observes Ken.

"Oh, right," you say, looking down at the SMG you've been holding white-knuckled. "Geez, I don't know. This isn't my sort of thing. Alex or Johnny should be here--"

"But they're not," Ken cuts you off. "You are. So stop fucking complaining and do something!"

You remember Johnny saying something to you about the wisdom of old Asian men. Fuck you, Johnny.

You could take the straightforward approach, and

>Shoot back at the Triads.

Or you could try something crafty and under-handed, which is more your style. Like ...

>Do something unexpected.
>Lead them into danger.
>Pretend to surrender.
>Something else.
>>
>>1042189
>>Shoot back at the Triads.
Fuck sake Nick.
>>
>>1042189
>>Shoot back at the Triads.
I feel like doing something "clever" is just gonna blow up in our faces right now
>>
>>1042189
>>Lead them into danger.
Head to the docks and hope they get smashed by a crane or decapitated by a forklift.
>>
>>1042189
>Shoot back
Tell Ken to lead us to the junk yard we'll lose them there
>>
>>1042189
I kind of want to see what Nick would even do, here. Nick's not a gunman, shooting back might not do much.
>>
>>1042189
>Do something unsuspected.
Newspaper out the back window into two or three car pile up?
Fruit stands?
>>
ya know what, changing my vote to that
>>
>>1042189
>>1042233
>do something unexpected
Changing too
>>
>>1042244
>>1042245
>>1042249
>>1042275

Works for me. For a minute I thought you guys were going to shoot with the clever guy, after spending so much time being clever with the shooting guy.
>>
>>1042304
Sometimes a bullet is the correct answer.
>>
You're not a gunman! Even if you were able to stick your head out the window and fire at the cars behind you without getting your skull caved in by a parked car or a stop sign, would you even be able to hit anything?

You look around frantically for something unexpected. You scan the street for a fruit stand, or something to ramp the car off. Nothing. You consider pulling the handbrake and unexpectedly stopping. No, they'd just ram into you ...

You start searching the interior of the car and notice the box of food you and Ken bought earlier from the Chinese place. "Aha!" you say.

You roll down the window with one hand and grab the Chinese food box with the other. The wind whistles in your ears as you wait for the right moment. Then, just as the cars behind you are travelling straight, you hurl the box through the air at the foremost car. Chow mein, shrimp stir fry, and sweet & sour pork splatter all over the windshield. The car swerves wildly back and forth, then crashes into the back of a parked car. An anti-theft alarm wails.

"Your chow mein sucks!" you shout back at them.

You're hoping for a pile-up, but the other two cars swerve around the crash just in time, and continue the pursuit. Still not bad, if you do say so yourself

You look at Ken to see him glancing at you with a bemused expression on his face. "What?" you ask him.

He turns his eyes back to the road. "It worked. I have no argument."

"Yeah, that's right you don't."

Still leaves two cars, though. What should you do about these assholes?

>Shoot them.
>Lead them into danger.
>Pretend to surrender.
>Ask Ken if he can pull a fancy move.
>Something else.
>>
>>1042341
>Lead them into danger.
>>
>>1042341
>>Lead them into danger.
>>
>>1042341
>>Lead them into danger.
A parking garage near the mall sounds good.
>>
>>1042341
>>Lead them into danger.
>>
>>1042341
>Ask Ken if he can pull a fancy move
Such as driving through incoming traffic
>>
>>1042341
That... was pretty funny. I'm glad we did that.

>Ask Ken if he knows some kind of car-based kung fu
>Call it Car Fu
>Lead them into danger
>>
>>1042341
>>Lead them into danger.
>>
>>1042341
>>Lead them into danger.
>>
>>1042341
>Shoot them.
I don't even care if we hit anyone inside the car; as long as we're hitting the car, it's a distraction and it forces them to stop shooting at us, at least for the moment that we're shooting for.

We can do other things, too, while we're shooting.
>>
"Okay," you say. "I've got an idea. Let's lead them somewhere dangerous. They'll run into something, or fall off something, or get smashed by something. And we'll be fine!"

"You realize," says Ken. "That means I have to drive through the danger too? We have to avoid getting smashed ourselves."

"Yeah, but you're, you know ..." You gesture vaguely. "You're like a car ninja or something. You know car fu, the car-based kung fu."

Ken groans. "Well, I'm a little short on ideas myself right now, so it's as good a plan as any. What did you have in mind?"

>Incoming traffic
>Industrial plant
>Junkyard
>Parking garage
>Swamp
>>
>>1042447
>>Incoming traffic
WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>1042447
>>Junkyard
>>
>>1042447
>Mall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIdGxR-aU6o
>>
>>1042447
>>1042459
Do it.
>>
>>1042447
Incoming traffic
I've seen this work in a movie
>>
>>1042447
>>Industrial plant
>>
>>1042447
>Industrial plant
Needs more ties
>>
>>1042459
It IS your job to be creating chaos and distraction ...
>>
File: triggered.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>1042501
>>
>>1042506
Y'see... We're on a mission from Alex.
>>
>>1042513
Fine, fine.
>>1042501
Changing this to this
>>1042459
>>
"Well," you say. "I saw something in a movie once. I'm pretty sure this will work in real life."

You explain your plan to Ken. "You can't be serious," he says.

The rear windshield spiderwebs as a bullet strikes it. You squeeze yourself down in your seat, expecting to die any second. A second one shatters the rear window, spraying the inside of the car with glass.

"Do you have a better idea?" you shout at Ken.

He says something in Japanese that's probably rude, then adds, "Hang on!" as he cranks the steering wheel.

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnG0JjzF7HY

Ken plows the car straight into the glass doors of a shopping mall. He swerves around the map and mall directory, yanks on the handbrake, and pulls a hard left turn past the Big Bad Burger. Some people are screaming and running for cover, others are just standing there with a stupid look on their face, not able to comprehend that this is actually happening.

"Hey, I got some suits there," you say, pointing at a men's fashion store as it whizzes past.

"Me too," says Ken. "Decent suits, but overpriced."

"I know, right? The gall of some people."

Ken pulls a right turn. The rear end of the car smashes into the display window of a sporting goods store. Basketballs bounce on the ground. "Whoops," says Ken.

"Fuck it," you say. "They've all got insurance, right? They're fine!"

"Does that cover this?"

"Sure!" You have no idea. "Fucking go for it, man!"

"In that case--" Ken swerves right, taking a shortcut through a florist on the corner. He crashes through a display case, colorful flower arrangments flying everywhere.

You twist in your seat to look behind you. The black Triad cars are just now driving through the basketballs.

"We're gaining on them," you say. "Keep it up, Ken, you magnificent bastard!"

You pass by an electronics store advertising one of those new-fangled video games, with a pixelated cartoon man jumping into the air.

"Those kids and their video games," Ken says. "Don't they know it's bad for your health?" He takes the car straight over a short set of stairs without slowing down. The car bounces as it lands, and your stomach reels. That Chinese food you ate earlier had better stay in there--

"Look out!" you shout. "Tacos!"

(Continued)
>>
(Had to take a dinner break there, thanks for your patience.)

Ken swerves to the right to avoid a taco stand, but still clips the corner and smashes it to pieces. Ground beef and tomato sauce splatter over Ken's half of the windshield.

"Oh shit," he says. He rolls down his window and tries to stick his head out, but almost gets it taken off by a support column. "Nick! Which way?!"

There's a big fountain in front of you, the kind people toss pennies in. You'd better decide fast.

>Left! (Parking garage)
>Right! (Big department store)
>Keep going! (Into the fountain) (Don't choose this)
>>
>>1042808
>>Keep going! (Into the fountain) (Don't choose this)

I kid.

>Left! (Parking garage)
>>
>>1042808
>>Right! (Big department store)
>>
>>1042808
>>Left! (Parking garage)
Probably the best way to lose em.
>>
>>1042808
>>Right! (Big department store)
Grab a burrito off of the windshield as we do this.
>>
>>1042813
Shit, that gives me an idea.

Keep heading straight towards the fountain and let the triads catch up enough to be riding the bumper, then swerve out of the way at the last moment and let them plow into it.
>>
>>1042833
That's a good idea. Seconding.
>>
>>1042833
thirding
>>
>>1042808
>Right! (Big department store)
Hopefully it's something like a Sears.

>>1042837
Time to play matador.
>>
>>1042808
>Keep going! (Into the fountain) (Don't choose this)
You wouldn't include this as an option if you mean that.
>>
File: show me what you got.jpg (81KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
show me what you got.jpg
81KB, 800x800px
>>1042833
>>1042837
>>1042840
>>1042842

OK, but this will require a d10 roll. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

>>1042852

In the sense that I'd get some schadenfreude out of you deliberately sabotaging yourselves, yes.
>>
>>1042865
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>1042865
Well, fuck.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>1042865
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>1042865
Get shwifty, baby.
>>
>>1042877
>>1042878
>>1042879

"I got an idea," you say. "Slow right down, but keep going straight!"

"Oh dear," Ken says, switching his foot to the brake. "What you are--"

"Don't worry, old-timer. I got a plan. Slow down even more, but get ready to turn right and floor it." You twist in your seat to watch the Triad cars. They pass the corner florist, coming up on the electronics store--

"Nick," says Ken, a tinge of fear in his voice. "Whatever you're planning, you'd better--"

"Go now! Turn right! Fucking hit it!"

Ken hits the gas and spins the wheel. The engine roars, the car tires squeal furiously. The car just rotates in place for a moment, before the wheels catch the ground and the car zips off at a furious pace. One of the Triad cars goes straight past where you just were, smashes through the guardrail at the edge of the fountain, and plunges into the water.

Your car drives into the department store. The third car stays on your tail.

Ken turns on the windshield wipers, but they only start to smear tomato paste on your side of the window as well. He turns them off, swearing in Japanese.

"Don't worry, Ken!" you say. "I got this!"

The car crashes into the glass makeup counter, shattering it. Lipstick of a hundred colors flies through the air. It slams into a sharply dressed mannequin that explodes into a cloud of limbs and fabric.

"Err ... whoops," you say.

The dashboard is lighting up with red. "The car can't take much of this!" shouts Ken.

>Bail out.
>Try to get outside.
>Ram the other car.
>Something else.
>>
>>1042938
>Grab a towel from a nearby store and try to unfuck the windshield
>Get outside
>>
>>1042938

>Bail out.
Hide among the shit, see if you can get out the employee area.
>>
>>1042953
this
>>
>>1042952
>>1042938
OR you know one of the dresses or whatever, really anything handy
>>
>>1042938
>>1042952
>Screw the towels, just grab whatever clothing is stuck on the car from that mannequin
>>
>>1042938
>Something else.
Chuck that burrito on the windshield onto the other car while we're driving towards the exit, then make a sharp left and have them fly outside.
>>
Actually, I'll change this >>1042965 to this >>1042952.

Just as long as we throw the resulting mess onto the windshield of the last car.
>>
>>1042952
>>1042938
Second thought
>Shoot the damn driver
>>
>>1042991
I was gonna suggest something along these lines, like spraying the smig at them in order to give ourself the cover we need to get out and get on the hood to clean the windshield.
>>
File: suppressing fire.gif (5MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
suppressing fire.gif
5MB, 576x324px
"Let's get the hell out of here," you say. "Turn right, then left, then go straight. I'm gonna try something."

You reach out the window and snatch the first fabric item you see. A towel marked with a logo for the local sports team. Fuck those guys anyway, you think. I lost five hundred betting on those assholes just the other day. You lean out the window and try to wipe the tomato sauce off the windshield. You clean off your side, but you can't quite reach Ken's side.

"Goddamit." You hurl the sauce-soaked towel back at the Triad car, but it swerves to avoid it. Looks like same trick isn't going to work twice.

"Okay, let's try this," you say. "You stop, and ... and I'll shoot at them to give us some cover." You can't believe you're volunteering for this. "You get something to wipe off the windshield."

"Actually," says Ken. "I have a better idea."
He suddenly spins the car into a 180-degree handbrake turn and brakes to a stop on a dime. That Chinese food almost comes out of you again. "Give me that cover fire," says Ken, opening his door and stepping to the department he stopped next to. Housewares?

The Triad car screeches to a stop nearby. You ready your Skorpion SMG. "Oh geez," you say, the gun feeling slippery in your sweaty palms. "Okay, here we go. Yahhhh!"

You pull the trigger. The gun bucks wildly in your hands. Bullets spray everywhere, ricocheting off the floor, shattering ceiling lights. It turns out it's a lot harder to aim a gun in real life than on television. One bullet headshots a nearby mannequin -- too bad that wasn't a Triad. You do notice at least two shots hit the enemy vehicle, and the guys inside are ducking down instead of getting out of the car, so you're doing your job--

Click click! You look down at the gun. Already empty. Movies have lied to you so much.
>>
File: ken blood.gif (35KB, 306x200px) Image search: [Google]
ken blood.gif
35KB, 306x200px
Three Triads dressed in black shirts get out of the car. They take out their guns and rack the slides. "Gweilo," the one in front says. "You made big mistake today. Made powerful enemies. But you not going to live to--blcch--"

"Excuse me?" You say. ""Blcch"?"

The Triad tries to speak, but blood bubbles out instead. He sinks to one knee, clutching at something behind him. As he falls to the ground, you see it's a kitchen knife embedded in his back.

Ken steps in with another kitchen knife and brutally stabs the second Triad in the side of the throat. He yanks out the knife, and the Triad falls, clutching at the stream of blood coming from his neck.

The third one turns to aim, but Ken steps inside, and the gunshot fires past him into a kitchen pot. He stabs the gangster in the stomach, twice, a third time, then buries the knife at the base of his neck, just above his collarbone. A fountain of blood sprays out and hits Ken in the face. He lets go of the knife, and the gangster collapses to the ground.

"Holy shit," you say.

Ken looks at you, his face a mask of blood. "Find me something to wipe this off," he says. "And let's get the hell out of here."

>Y-yes sir.
>That was awesome!
>That was some scary shit.
>Something else.
>>
>>1043106
>>Y-yes sir.
>>That was awesome!
>>
>>1043106
>>Y-yes sir.
>>
>>1043082
>laying on the trigger

>>1043106
>Y-yes sir.
>That was awesome!
>>
>>1043106
>Y-yes sir.
>Grab a jacket and a spare gun from a Triad and wipe off the windshield.
>Offer Ken a handkerchief, then drive off to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N391Gn2FnQE
>>
>>1043106
Yes sir!
>>
>>1043106
>Y-yes sir.
>That was some scary shit.
>>
>>1043120
He's the party skillbox, he deals no damage without sneak attack.
>>
Ken's knife skill. Lee Christmas of Expandables or Billy Rocks from Magnificent Seven.
>>
"Y-yes sir," you say. You yank off one of the Triad's jackets, rifling the pockets, and find a handkerchief which you offer to Ken.

"Thanks," he says, and wipes the blood off his face.

You use the Triad's jacket to clean off the windshield. Ken squats over his victims and calmly begins to search them. The ordinary people caught up in this are still screaming in panic and running away from the scene.
You finish with the windshield and toss the jacket on the ground. "Find anything?" you ask.

"Keys and wallets, the usual." he says. He picks up the lot and tosses it into the back seat of the car -- easy when the rear window is shattered -- and gets into the front seat. You get into the passenger's, trying to avoid the broken glass everywhere. The seatbelt alarm pings rhythmically.

Ken rests his hands on the steering wheel. He sighs and closes his eyes. "I haven't had to do that in a long time."

>Awkwardly pat him on the shoulder.
>I'm sure glad you did.
>We don't have time for this.
>>
>>1043166
>>Awkwardly pat him on the shoulder.
>>I'm sure glad you did.
>>
>>1043166
>I'm sure glad you did.
>We should probably lay low for a while. Triad's gonna be up our ass in a minute if we step in their territory now.
>>
>>1043166
>I'm sure glad you did.
>Anyway, the second level parking is to our right past the lawnmowers.
>>
>>1043166
>I'm sure glad you did.
>Let's stop by Orange Julius on our way out.
>>
>>1043166
>>Awkwardly pat him on the shoulder.
>I'm sure glad you did.
>>
Gingerly, you reach forward and pat him on the shoulder. He doesn't seem to react. "I'm sure glad you did," you say, withdrawing your hand, glad that at least you didn't get it cut off. "Saved my ass, that's for sure. Guess I owe you one." You look out of the car, at the blood-stained bodies on the ground. "We should probably lay low for a while after this. I think the Triads will be right up our ass. Anyway, er ... the second level parking is that way. Past the lawnmowers. Let's get out of here and ditch the car."

Ken silently turns the wheel and begins to drive that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3TAChCygfs

"Any chance we can stop by Orange Julius on our way out?" you ask him.

"No," he says.

The car drives off through the department store, shattered glass crunching under the tires, the partly-detached rear bumper clattering on the ground behind you.
>>
This marks the end of our Nick and Ken buddy cop section, hope you enjoyed it.
>>
>>1043226
It was a nice change of pace from Master Chiefing it; ya know
>Thought I'd mix things up; shoot my way out
I hope Ryuji didn't run into Earth.
>>
>>1043226
Raven...

That was fucking awesome.
>>
>>1043226
That was particularly enjoyable. Thank you for running!
>>
>>1043226
That was fun. The only thing we needed after all that was to launch a bunch of racists off a highway onramp after backflipping the car somehow.
>>
Thanks guys. I have a short section with Johnny here that I'm going to leave you with, so we can discuss where this is going to go.
>>
The sunlight shines on your face through a crack in the curtains. You struggle back to the waking world. Who are you again? Right ... you are the Johnny the thug. It gets hard to sort that out sometimes, ever since you had you little falling-off-a-building adventure.

It's two days after you escaped from that nightmare prison-laboratory. The screams still echo in your memory, the smell of death lingering in your nostrils. With your broken leg and your gunshot wounds, you haven't had much of a chance to do anything other than lay on the bed on Ken's guest room and think about how much everything hurts, and how your leg itches under the cast.

You rap your knuckles against the plaster. Ryuji drove you over to Doc Inch's place yesterday to get your bones set and your gunshots patched up. "You really are a dumbass," Inch sighed as he stitched you up. "I knew something like this would happen."

"Sorry, doc," you said. "I live on the edge." You wince as he pulls a stitch tight. "Had given some thought to moving off the edge."

Inch peered at you. "You think that's funny, hmm? You and your friends have got some serious heat. Everyone knows it was you took down the Triad vault. You best be ready to lay low for a while, or you'll be layin' low permanently, if you get my meaning."

You grimace. "I got it, doc."
>>
>>1043286
Is Edna going to pick us up?
>>
You haul yourself out of bed, carefully limp over to the window, and pull open the curtains. Ken's house is a little old and cramped, but at least it has a great view of the city. You can see the high-rises, the palm trees, the blue water of the harbor.

Despite everything, you and your friends got away with it all. You've got twenty percent of whatever money everyone pulled out of that vault. Plus your half of the million dollars that started this all. Plus your fifty grand in coke, if Catherine ever gets around to that.

You're alive, and for the first time in your life, you have actual money. A million dollars, you say silently to yourself. It doesn't seem real.

You open the window, feeling the ocean breeze on your face, listening to the distant rumble of traffic and the calls of seagulls.

You might have enough money for that ranch in Montana now. You could hobble down to the bus station on your crutches, catch a Greyhound west, and never look back. You could spend the rest of your life in the open fields under the blue sky, enjoying the simple pleasures of drink, hard work, and good company.

But you're still here.
>>
Why are you staying?

What do you want?

>Make your name. Become somebody.
>Take revenge.
>Unravel the mystery.
>Never mind. Just get out. Leave all this behind.
>>
>>1043296
>Take revenge.
>Unravel the mystery.
>>
>>1043301
>>Make your name. Become somebody.
Way I figure, we just got another shot at moving up. Might as well make something of it.
>>
>>1043301
>Unravel the mystery
Don't need revenge, just to be satisfied.
I appreciate that fourth option, even if nobody was gonna choose it.
>>
>>1043301
>Take revenge.
>Unravel the mystery.

or, in shorter terms
>NO loose ends
>>
>>1043301
Unravel mystery for clousure
And then walk away get that dream ranch
No sense in dying for petty revenge
>>
>>1043301
>Unravel the mystery.
Just what the hell is going on here? Who exactly is going to come after us if we leave? What kind of memorable noises are they going to make when we make them dead?
>>
>>1043306
>>1043310
>>1043312
>>1043317
>>1043319

More than anything, you want to know what's happening here. You don't need revenge. You don't need to be the king shit. You just want to unravel all this. Who's behind all this? How do these pieces fit together? Something big is happening in this city, and you're going to get to the bottom of it.

Your ambition is now DISCOVERY.
>>
>>1043396
If we're learning things about things, I vote this be our theme song. Learning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwarhzl76D8
>>
That's all for now. Stay tuned to my twitter for updates on Thug Quest and Overwatch Quest: http://twitter.com/ravenkingquests

Thanks for playing!
>>
>>1043409
Thanks as always for running Raven. The car chase was pretty cool, Ken's brutal murders included.
Where'd Roxie fuck off too? How fucked would we have been if we ran into Earth?
>>
>>1043409
Thanks for running, Odin!
>>
File: gods_O5.jpg (76KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gods_O5.jpg
76KB, 900x1200px
>>1043416

Thanks, glad you liked it.

She'll be back.

You & Roxie vs Earth would have been basically this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBNVvFBTYwM

>>1043419
yw
>>
>>1043409
Night, Boss. Don't be a stranger, what with that Overwatch quest and all.
>>
>>1043443
I can't say I expected us to do much better anyways. Also, I forget, did we ever find our Ultimax? That thing is special.
>>
>>1043462
We probably dropped it back at the Triads. Best case, we slung it into the chopper before we took our tumble.

On the other hand, we still have best cleaver, since we left it with Nick.
>>
>>1043409
Thanks for running boss!
>>
>>1043483
I suppose Cleaver-Chan will do us good.
Ultimax will be sorely missed.
>>
>>1043455

I got you guys.

>>1043462
>>1043483
>>1043543

It's true, the Ultimax is in a Triad armory somewhere. Perhaps someday you'll meet the asshole carrying it and take it back from him. Cleaver-chan will console you in your time of grief.
>>
File: ravioliRavioliYouAreAFaggotoli.jpg (16KB, 178x279px) Image search: [Google]
ravioliRavioliYouAreAFaggotoli.jpg
16KB, 178x279px
>>1043583
>Best gun is a hostage of chinks
This is why I voted revenge.
>>
File: IMG_2008.jpg (30KB, 500x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2008.jpg
30KB, 500x189px
>>1045327
I know nothing can replace best gun, but sometimes when things are difficult, there's no shame in meeting new and interesting guns...
>>
File: M60E3.jpg (11KB, 419x220px) Image search: [Google]
M60E3.jpg
11KB, 419x220px
>>1045432
>new and interesting guns...
>posting a literal dogshit waifu
Let me show you a real mans replacement
>>
>>1045475
>Going for another machine gun
At the least put up a shotgun, lord knows we need to replace our SPAS-12 as well.
>>
File: muhDick.jpg (79KB, 708x363px) Image search: [Google]
muhDick.jpg
79KB, 708x363px
>>1045509
I know Johnnys a big guy, but can we appease my fetish
>>
File: m21_usgi.jpg (12KB, 650x171px) Image search: [Google]
m21_usgi.jpg
12KB, 650x171px
>>1045532
Buy American, you filthy pinko.

Stealing one or getting a freebie, however, is A-OK. All the better to attempt to frame Ivan with...
>>
File: Mini14GB.jpg (107KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
Mini14GB.jpg
107KB, 900x484px
>>1045788
Hell, since we're in Florida anyway, might as well blend in with the locals.
>>
File: IMG_2009.jpg (13KB, 512x158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
13KB, 512x158px
>>1045532
Bad news, anon. It started production in 1987.

Have an Ithica Mag-10 RoadBlocker for your trouble, though.
>>
File: sec-C_G3.jpg (28KB, 740x325px) Image search: [Google]
sec-C_G3.jpg
28KB, 740x325px
>>1045981
>Just realized quest is in 1986
Save me from the dark.

A G3 then?
>>
File: Reloading.gif (1MB, 415x208px) Image search: [Google]
Reloading.gif
1MB, 415x208px
How about a cut-down Winchester 1887 for flip-cocking goodness?
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.